Sarin toxicity shill

I'm starting to see a new shill pop up all over the place. Whenever someone claims that the "aid workers" handling the sarin victims are not properly equipped to handle them, they claim that sarin fades quickly and does not require hazmat treatment. Is there any truth to this, or is it complete bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849726029857931264
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849725740358619136
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849725182415560704
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849747752300838912
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

If it really broke down this fast it would be worthless as a weapon unless you went after people one by one with a spraycan to their face. These people are REALLY fucking stupid

In the first hour sarin is still in clothes and is lethal to contact. After the first hour the lethality decreases, but first responders will arrive in that first hour they need protection.

Sarin works within minutes so after the first hour everyone would be dead and medical first responders would be useless.

Either way, alleged medical first responders i.e. White Helmets handling Sarin victims without protection is still bullshit, either they are magically immune to Sarin or they are trying to resuscitate a corpse.

So a "doctor" is a fucking expert on deadly nerve agents and chemical weapons now?

I think you guys are right. Wikipedia says sarin kills in under 10 minutes, and can remain in clothing for 30 minutes. So the first responders would have to be wearing hazmat suits if they were to have any chance of helping the "victims" before it's too late.

No shit retard. Actually believing White Helmets on anything when they are a false flag propaganda machine. Shitskins pull this shit all the time even trying to pass off toys as weapons.

Do you really think I don't know that? Nobody ITT believed the false flag for a second, we're just trying to refute the argument.

The sources on a lot of those don't exist anymore, but the CDC does have an extensive page about Sarin gas, how first responders need to dress, and proper decontamination. None of which the white hats followed.

https:// www.cdc.gov/niosh/ershdb/EmergencyResponseCard_29750001.html

Stop trying to work out the magicians trick, and focus on the magicians themselves. This is like the 9/11 retards being obsessed with how the building came down through holograms, remote control, and other horseshit. Propagandists know that people are going to be analyzing this shit, so they'll place lots of red herrings and other things to throw people off the trail. What really matters is the payoff to the trick (military intervention) and who was involved (the magicians).

Stop falling for muh children and war crimes. It's the oldest Amerijew trick in the book:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

See

It wasn't a false flag, and you are all roleplaying retards who can't stop sucking the cock of some sand nigger because he's the foe of the ZOG.

Bashar is a man of honor and does not gas innocents.

bump

oh unlike all the previous ones? and Assad would do it a week after Tillerson said removing him from power was no longer a priority?

Here's yet another Syrian "chemical attack" hoax, circa 2012:

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849726029857931264

Syria's Islamist rebels have pulled a lot of hoaxes:

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849725740358619136

How many times have the Syrian head-choppers faked a "chemical attack"? Here's one them:

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849725182415560704

fuck off kike

Are there any recent modifications to the Wikipedia article? One would think they would jump on the occasion to modify it to try to fit the narrative

Some I encountered said the same. This one also works well: they showed ZERO symptoms. Absolutely nothing.

Even, and I mean, even if the sarin was heavily degraded they should have shown weak to strong symptoms. These symptoms would also be something you'd notice if you look for it.

They show non. Glad I was not the only one getring that argument

You can find the max allowed concentrations (ppm) for sarin online, ranging from mild symptomes to deadly. These lists list up to 8 hours of contact.

Most Ive read vary between 6 to 8 hours so that seems spot on.

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849747752300838912

I haven't read all the comments but I saw that picture in the comments

Another thing, those who have taken too much benadryl would understand, the antidote would also fuck you up. Like full time delrium. Look up anticholinergics.

key word here being innocent

It's complete bulshit, and if those aid workers really are cleaning up after a Sarin attack they're going to die too, or at minimum develop a range of neurlogical symptoms.

All the information is readily available online from the manufacture to chemical composition to 'cure', etc.

Depends on the exposure. Inhaling the gas = death in 10 minutes, minor skin contact = possible death, definite nerve damage.

I've actually had the pleasure of studying nerve agents similar to Sarin at MIT; in short those aid workers should already be dead. None of the people who were gassed will survive without immediate treatment and those who do get treatment will still have severe, crippling, neurological disease long after.

We can go into the exact data if you guys really want to, it will take a while as I'd need to reinstall pymol, matlab, see if I still have access to my old e-mail; then I have to model the interactions and create an animation showing the entire reaction.

But a simple tldr; basically you have these pacman molecules that get rid of excess neurotransmitters once they're done transporting their message; in computer terms the enzymes act as a grounding wire for packets. Once the message is transported, it dumps the message to groundenzymes bind with it to inactivate it and are cleaned up later by other body processes, but Sarin and other nerve agents prevent the enzyme from doing its' thing which causes neurotransmitters to build up and block other transmitters essentially DoSing your nervous system.

The only way to prevent death and damage is by flooding the body with these enzymes which is made even more difficult because the enzymes need to be made in such a way that they can pass the blood brain barrier which if I recall correctly, it doesn't

I guess theoretically, if you flooded your body before hand with these enzymes you could "survive" Sarin exposure, BUT doing so would also cause neurological damage and probably kill you

This.
I believe there are some drugs in development that bind only to the actual neurotoxin which would prevent the nasty side effects, but I would seriously doubt a bunch of shitskins in fucking Syria have access to it, or even the older drugs.

seems legit to me fam

what do you think of the Wikipedia article?

God's work, anons. Please keep them coming, I hope to do some redpilling this weekend

Seems about right.
But you have to remember, just because it 'evaporates' quickly does NOT mean there would be no exposure.

There's roughly 14.7 footpounds of pressure per square inch holding that gas down, it will take hours for it to actually leave long enough to be a non-issue.

The one thing that is not discussed in the wikipedia article is degradation, thankfully I was able to get into that e-mail. I'll post a PDF I think Holla Forums will enjoy shortly.

Fucking can't post PDFs.
Here's the relevent portion; the sauce is "Aberdeen Proving Ground, Transportable Treatment Systems for Non-stockpile Chemical Warfare Materiel: Environmental Impact Statement, Volume 2:"

Dunno, but here's a tutorial on how to make your own.

Freshly made batch kids. I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

No people pissing and shitting themselves - No gas

No gas no problem.

The safety precautions mentioned in there should give you a hint though.

you have no facts faggot

protip: greentexting won't make it less likely for shills to be called out

DIY VX/Sarin means you will die instantly.

Those are not safety precautions. You die with a single inhalation. There is no safety limit when working with nerve agents. People that researched them dropped dead on spot.

And these kinds of nerve agents work their way even thru skin. Abandon all hope of making this stuff on your own. This is more lethal than electricity and you can't see it or feel it.

Not all of us have access to a fully functioning organic lab. This isn't a garage tek like meth, mdma or dmt

What events are this… things supposed to be about?
Also how did you get this.

Indeed, just want as many people as possible to read the paragraph and reach your conclusion.

It's not high-tech either though, evidenced by the terrorist sarin labs.

The ones running those labs are generally formally trained in the military manufacture and use of chemical weapons.
Islamic State is massively reliant on Saddams chemical weapons troops for their program.

But they will be using other sandniggers to do the work since their knowledge is too rare and valuable to risk.

Ah, so karma does exist.

Chemical weapons are a nuclear option designed to inflict major casualties, it completely defeats the purpose to have it dissipate that quickly.

…handed to him by the CIA

which is why some smart fucker came up with VX, which is a persistent agent. and by persistent, I mean that it can stick around for days or weeks depending on weather/climate conditions.
not just good for killing, but an effective tool for area denial.