I'l start of by saying I really wish I had not gotten this and I recomend staying away

I'l start of by saying I really wish I had not gotten this and I recomend staying away.

The amount of bullshit shot behind walls / kill cam showing me standing around for a second even though I peeked for less than half a second moments I get is just baffling. Worse than in any other online shooter I've ever had.

That being said, to anyone who fucked up like I did and got this: How do I git gud?
I barely manage to keep a kd little above 1 and win/loss of 1.5 but I can't climb up anymore from there.

Keep getting owned in corner peaks and don't usually have a chance to even see the guy until split second before I'm dead.

Why do people do this? Just cut your losses short, you already wasted money, why waste time too?

Also anyone else feel like kapkan is pure crap?
Frost does his job much better.

I've got nothing else to do and I really crave for player vs player shooter but this pretty much my only choice at the moment.

Well I do have arma 3 but I suck even more at that so thats not really an option either.

Yeah, Frost is just a straight up better Kaptkan.

Enjoy your shit retard

Yeah, Kapkan's traps have big warning signs. Meanwhile, you can set Frost's traps off in a dim corner, cover the trap up with debris or just use it to bottleneck.

The only time anyone ever dies from Kapkan's trap if if they didn't know there was a Kapkan on the defending team or they aren't paying attention.

hownew.ru

gg

Been here since the halfchan exodus of September 2014, you?
I keep forgetting to take them off and also are you

All the cheeki breekis in the game are shit.

There was a glitch that made Kapkans laser invisible which in turn made him viable.

Did they buff Tachanka in any way or does he still take forever to set up his gun?

It's a lot faster and you can place it in more areas. He's now less shit.

Best game in years fam

Shouldnt be called Rainbow 6 though I think Siege would have been a good new IP name.

same for wildlands

God, whatever you do, stay away from any and all Ghost Recon games. The only worthwhile franchise Ubisoft has is Rayman.

Best thing Ubishit put out since Blood Dragon and it's $15.

Is it worth the new $15 dollar price tag? And will this go on sale for the summer sales?

Yes. The $49.99 price tag is too much for this game.

ubi might show off the new BR operators at E3

Do you have the webm with the teen trying to load a Garand by inserting the clip with the rounds directly pointing down?

I hope you're not thinking of playing as a subhuman.

I don't, but I have this.

After that then we get japs

I bet hes from San Fran

These the new operator leaks?

No.
It's ubishit.

Brand new Ukranian CTU!

As soon as the round starts, an APC attempts to crash into the building, but flips over and kills all occupants.

New Spetnaz operator

Cheeki-Breekicus

Uses the mythical power of gasoline to set attackers on fire

you got the mexican one against the narcos?

What's the difference between a pyromancer and fire wizard?

why do you hate flags?.

Fire wizard has more points pumped into AGI for longer range.

pyromancer is just an elemental

Firefighter operator when?

Same shit with RS6: V2, would be an amazing game but the flaws with are so fucking atrocious I ragequit every single fucking time I play it

Absolutely awful team-mate AI, enemies regularly shoot through cover you can't even with some of the best sniper rifles in the game, stealth is literally pointless except for one fucking level on storymode and even then halfway through the level it forces you to stop anyway, did I mention the fucking horrendous AI?, and terrorist hunt is so fucking enraging it defies description.

Extremely random spawns, the first three minutes are a literal siege as every fucking enemy that's already spawned immediately swarm you from every direction, no fucking snake cam, etc etc etc etc

Is it the same shit with Siege? I wanna love these fucking games but holy fucking shit the flaws make the games not fun at all. Whenever I play I'm not focused on how to best assault the enemy, instead I'm focused on not having the fucking game fuck me over literally every single chance it gets

This is fucking horrible, am I actually playing this shit wrong? This isn't even artificial difficulty faggotry, this is straight up the game using every single thing it can and can't possibly do to fuck you over as hard and as quickly as possible

This isn't a shooter were you can get killstreaks and stack up a good k/d. When someone sees you first you are always going to die, there is no preventing that. Aiming isn't even much of a skill in this game and I'd say the only way to git gud is to always give yourself good cover, have a team that can coordinate well and attack in places unexpected.

Its a multiplayer focus game

Hey Holla Forums, I'm new here.

Anyone online?

DUDE

What?

Feels great except when new players are on my team.

OK?

They can slow enemies down or deny them entry in a tense situation.

Why does GTA 5 lag so much?

I have around 600 hours actual playtime in this, but I still wouldnt reccomend it to anyone.

Also the 15 dollar version is just a deluxe demo version. You still will need 12 hours playtime and win every single game in that timeframe to unlock one of the standard operator that is 12500 Clancybucks (The newer ones are 25000).

There is nothing done about cheating, Fairfight doesnt work technically with Siege, because of how the enviroment destruction works.

Another problem is that they tried to push E-sports really hard, but the game is absolutly buggy and inconsistent which makes in unplayable on a competetive level.

I play often with a R6:Siege QA Tester from Ubisoft Montreal, and he accidently told me that Mute jammers will be able to jam two reinforced walls at once in an upcomming patch. He also hinted towards animation for the endgame screens, and the setup screen when choosing operators will also have changes.

The gameplay of Siege is awesome, but its ruined by the bugs and hackers.

Seige.