What do you think the 2020s will be like for cartoons?

What do you think the 2020s will be like for cartoons?

It will with either hopefully be the late 90s/early 2000s all over again or something much worse than what we are living in now. I told myself I would not turn into a nostalgia le 90s were better fag when it came to cartoons but now I cannot help but act that way. The reason I say that is becasue alot of dumb ass nostalgia fags were shitting on good cartoons like 2002 He-Man,Transformers Beast Wars, and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Everything will be Goanimate or MMD.
The programming will be just vines and memes from the internet.
Kids will only know Hellsing and DBZ from the annotated versions and not realise there was an original.
Weird Chinese Minion babies eating poop cartoons will get airtime.
And the Simpsons will still be going.

Potentially worse.

You mean abridged?
That shit is the absolute fucking worst. Why does anyone like that?

Annotated, abridged, aborted, abomination in the eyes of man, same thing.
But I admit to loving that last Hellsing one. "You could nail it to their doors! LIKE A PROTESTANT!"
Satan inviting God to Hell for avocado toast. My sides are a mile and a half apart and still travelling. And the PARTY PARTY PARTY song…

Blame Adult Swim

I think we can blame Adult Swim for alot of things

Aren't those minion babies eating poop cartoons all from Streetshittistan?

Anyway, western cartoons will all be like that Soviet cartoon on the Simpsons once, characters who slide onto a static or scrolling background and talk with just two frames of their mouths flapping up and down. Only with the art style of that bug-eyed tranny comic. If not actual adaptions of that bug-eyed tranny comic.
Anime will be totally 3D CGI and will look like videogame cutscenes. On some cases it will actually be videogame cutscenes, each episode will be a commercial for that week's episodic DLC.
North Korea will still be making good 2D shit though.

for eastern cartoons, I'd imagine that they'd be about the same unless (((they))) manage to get their hands on them more than they already have

as for western cartoons, either
A: trump cleans house and turns this country and its corporations into meritocracies, and causes animation to stop being outsourced too
or
B: they become even worse than they already are, and somehow teen titans go gets a second movie announced
or
C: the industry crashes, except for fox and comedy central, because of the simpsons, bob's burgers, seth macfarlane shows, and south park, the latter kept alive by liberal indoctrination shows such as the daily show

And the thread derails, congrats faggot.

Piratically everything hosted on streaming services. 90% of what's released being pozzed kids cartoons or pozzed "adult" comedy.

i feel like it'll be a continuation of the current dark age.

I mean, you could just not respond to politispergs.

I bet your mother fed you soy milk as a baby.

Reminder to not reply to the politicunt and to discuss the topic in the thread at hand.

3D will continue to displace 2D as everyone tries to imitate RWBY's success

Kill yourself.

You're a fucking faggot for denying that.
t. '70s fag

Number 3

user, stop talking to yourself.

:^)

whoops :^)

Don't forget the bomb threat.

which as a result sent cartoon network into a downward death spiral

user, your shiftkey is busted.

Some people just type in lowercase for some reason

What are u gonna do??? Ban me? This aint /a/ faggot

Well, it does help separate the Anons from the tumblrites and redditors. So I'll give you that.

Yeah and this isn't tumblr either.

wut, don't try to derail the thread any further

You're the one that's biting.

Bite this.

Kid, this isn't Holla Forums or 4chan.

It's gonna be like this. An extreme in one direction or the other, or maybe both at once.

completely asexual/androgynous

Good

what?