Vivas Papa

It looks like the Dorito Pope has finally given up and embraced what he is.

archive.is/u8H0I

I kind of feel bad for him. Dude is a fallen hero.

Well, hes better now tham he was a few years ago.
Still shit though.

This is why the Patriarchate of Pepsi is the true path

I thought it was an arcade machine at first

It's in the shape of one.

At least he has a sense of humor about it.

Your moms pussy is an arcade nigga. I go and for a quarter i lick that juice clean. Yum yum yum, all over my face while she moans, ask for more and says "no quarters needed with you baby".

He who sits on the Dorito throne shall give up all his hopes and dreams.

Only Doritos now.

I don't get it, what's so funny?

what the fuck

>>>Holla Forums

Its not

Because it's a recall to the old CoD days where stupid kids would throw around mom insults like they were the iron sheik. It also used to happen in youtube comments.

No its not you retard. Im not being ironic, my humor is above that shit. Not my fault you don't expand your comedic horizons but dont put that bad jojo on me.

I'm not sure what I expected when I started this thread, but it wasn't this…

Kill yourself you pseudo intellectual fuck
End your life

WEW

So what is that thing? Is that an arcade?

What do you expect, retard? Having paragraphs of enlightened conversation about a tweet?

More Dewrito Pope shitposting I guess?

You should expect everything, in half a month we went from 2500 to 2800.

Maybe if you had something more important to show us like Glen Beck dying or Kojima buying metal gear IP from konami then that wouldn't happen.

You shouldn't post on the internet while on your period, lady.

Newfag pls

Kill yourself.

Fucking summer man. I think 4cuck hugboxed so tight that extra shit popped and landed here.

There's shitposting, user, and then there's summerfag 12 year olds trying to shitpost. There's a world of difference.

With retards like you we could probably have a thread about Foucalt's Pendulum or Blood Merdian and we still end up with low tier shitposting.

Look at that garbage, thats your first fucking comment? Bahhh at least he has a humor about it behhhhhhhhh. It added nothing to the fucking thread, nothing. You come in as the stupid fuck that you are , with a simple comment like that and then you have the audacity to complain about quality. Maybe if your thought process wasn't made of filth and toothpicks this thread would be better, but if this thread was better your wouldn't have the mental capacity to comprehend it being the gigantic stupid waste of brain neurons that you are.

We even had a thread about it.
Theres "ebin trolles" and extrememly low effort posts everywhere, I try to ignore, but it fucking insane sometimes.

Someone got defensive. What is it with you spergs?

I wasn't even complaining about the quality. I was telling OP to kill himself because he created a thread expecting shitposting and that's what he got.

Ass ravaged Lmao

>>>/cuckchan/

Have you or anyone here ever been attracted to cosplayer girls? I wonder how easy it is to hook up with one on a con.

H-hi guise is this the thread of videogames?

You're not wrong.

Reasons why thine mother is an arcade cabinet.

No, it's a CP thread.

None of the 12 year old summerfags have even used an arcade machine before.

DERETE THIS!

Ugh why are you so toxic, you and your masculinity goobergator