OH SHIT WHAT'S IT GONNA BE FELLAS

OH SHIT WHAT'S IT GONNA BE FELLAS
HOW MANY DIMENSIONAL CHESS CAN ONE MAN PLAY?????????????????????????

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ce3og
archive.fo/zmB2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

USE THE CATALOG YOU FUCKING RETARD

YEEEEESSSS!!!!
Priapism intensifies. I will die a happy man if this happens.

GO GO GO

archive.is/Ce3og

Yeah, must be that 48 dimensional air hula hoop.

counter sage
#ONEMOREMISSILE

Awesome
BASED ASSAD

OH SHIT WW3 IMMINENT
It's too soon for that. I really hope this doesn't start a war because this'll be for israels benefit, not the U.S

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

N O B R A K E S
O

B
R
A
K
E
S

amerussia wins ww3 if dubs

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

(checked)
how about a link? Can't find this on their twitter feed. Seems fabricated, but I will look again.
(checked)
Well then we better stop attacking Syria, AKA russias ally

the fire rises

they expect one of us in the wreckage

Now all he has to do is enact the Purge so we can clean up the leftovers.

This is NOT on their twitter feed. Fake news.

It already got deleted but its real.

Archive link?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Can confirm. Was there. Was deleted.

IT'S REAL IN MY MIND

so it was probably misinformation

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

NO ARCHIVE
TWEET DELETED
KEEP RUNNING ON THIS BASELESS TWEET
8CH.NET/POL/

I don't understand. Assad is a follower of Islam. Why do a lot of people like him here?

OH SHIT! (checked)

He's a nationalist fighting lunatics for control of his country.

Come on now.

this board is 90% muslim

I don't have one, sorry, for what an anonymous shitposters word is worth though I saw it on twitter and replied to it egging Assad on to kill the Jews. More reason to archive everything, everywhere, all the time.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
MAKE THE HOLOCAUST REAL

It was anudda false flag

You must be enjoying it if you're still here retard.

It's about stopping globalists pushing for regime change. It's about defeating western-backed terrorists and stopping the flow of rapefugees permanently. How can you possibly not understand this and browse this board?

Plebs on faceberg and elsewhere are starting to wake up and you're here with your low nigger IQ failing to understand the most basic shit. Go fellate a gun.

Hello, kike. Assad is a Nationalist trying to hold back the Jewish scourge. He's the closet thing we have to literally Hitler in the modern world.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Fuck off kike shill.

Nah, the CIA don't want to scare the Goyim too badly here, Syria needs to be seen as a harmless pushover. While Russia can remain a real threat to milk.

He is a honest man that protects his family, country, and god.

And he is one of the few world leaders fighting against Jewish agendas simply just by defending his land and people.

I believe this is the apropos reaction.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD in this thread.

check'em

The recent gas attack blamed on the Syrian government is a false flag, says Dilbert creator Scott Adams.

“I’m going to call bullshit on the gas attack. It’s too ‘on-the-nose,’ as Hollywood script-writers sometimes say, meaning a little too perfect to be natural,” he said. “This has the look of a manufactured event.”

“My guess is that President Trump knows this smells fishy, but he has to talk tough anyway.”

Adams pointed out that Syrian President Assad, who’s finally regaining territory from ISIS after six years of bloodshed, has absolutely nothing to gain from launching a gas attack which his political enemies in Saudi Arabia and the West could use to justify his overthrow and execution.

“Assad – who has been fighting for his life for several years, and is only lately feeling safer – suddenly decided to commit suicide-by-Trump,” he added. “Because the best way to make that happen is to commit a war crime against your own people in exactly the way that would force President Trump to respond or else suffer humiliation at the hands of the mainstream media.”

“And how about those pictures coming in about the tragedy. Lots of visual imagery. Dead babies.”

Adams also said the “attack” was suspiciously similar to the fake WMD stories coming out of Iraq before Bush’s 2003 invasion, and the gas attack itself, which occurred in a war-zone with little to no press, was too well-documented with video and photos.

“So how does a Master Persuader [Trump] respond to a fake war crime? He does it with a fake response, if he’s smart,” he concluded. “The longer he drags things out, the less power the story will have on the public… we’ll be wondering for weeks when those bombs will start hitting Damascus, and Trump will continue to remind us that he doesn’t talk about military options.”

Former congressman Ron Paul drew a similar conclusion.

“It looks like maybe somebody didn’t like that so there had to be an episode,” said Paul, asking, “who benefits?”

“It doesn’t make any sense for Assad under these conditions to all of a sudden use poison gases – I think there’s zero chance he would have done this deliberately.”

His son, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), reminded President Trump he was against military action in Syria in 2013 when Obama demanded the overthrow of Assad.

At the time, Trump wrote “what will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.”

archive.fo/zmB2c

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Holla Forums, I really want to like Trump…

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

If you don't have the archive, then what.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

If Trump pulls this one out like he has so many times before, it is going to blow my mind. Consider how monumental the backlash will be on 8/pol/ after all the shilling and genuine demoralization that is happening around here.

nah. we're just getting primed for entry into neocon die for israel territory.