Untitled

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850185854328987648 twitter.com/leithfadel/status/850186938200059906

ISIS NOW ATTACKING
ATTACK ON SYRIAN AIRFIELD A PLOY TO KITE ISIS OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-syria/ri15165
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/850192517043806208
rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scud
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or it was fairly typical bombardment before ground forces advance.

A ploy? It's a fucking ploy to get ISIS to overun them, as fucking usual, do you know anything about Syrian and the US?

what kind of bombardment has russia warned before hand, attacking an empty airfield, only 20 or 60 launched and 180 potential missiles hit and they only hit in the same area?

20 of 60*

It was a test fire to take on nork in the near future.

I don't know.
Your OP is saying that evacuations are ongoing, so either the OP pic relateds are wrong or the airfield wasn't empty.

FUCK OFF, SHILL

russia-insider.com/en/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-syria/ri15165

I guess some soldiers were still there, even though we were led to believe the airfield was evacuated.

how?

You got this ass backwards.

Isis lured trump into acting and they are capitalizing.

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/850192517043806208
Update

The airfield WAS evacuated, but evacuated doesn't mean everyone gone.

Some were probably left behind to protect it from being looted or whatever.

And he still took the bait so what does that mean.

Well yeah but result is the same.

Gee, I wonder what could possibly happen next.

Except ISIS has been doing this for the past 6 years. The U.S. is in close contact with ISIS warning them and they stage their attacks in preparation, so the narrative you're claiming can go either way. It could be your typical U.S. bullshit they've been doing, or it could be rooting them out for the Russians/Syrians.

I don't buy either. U.S. does what it sees is in its best interest at the moment they do it. We have no grand strategy militarily in any war since WW2.

1) He's genuinely retarded
2) He caved and the jig is up

We will see but my money is on sweet fuck all.

who the fuck would have thought

Mattis

The soldier who died probably was some moron who stuck his head outside cover too look at the cool explosions.

oh you mean we had intel on chem weapons at an airbase that was about to be overrun by an isis attack? boy am I glad we glassed those weapons before they went to europe.

FUCKING. GET. YOUR. HEAD. IN. THE. 20D. CHESS. GAME. FAGGOTS.

Exactly! This is a giant shit-test for us Trump supporters. Are we in with him to the end or will we cuck out at the drop of a hat.

everyone is cucking out and I won't forgive you faggots and I will give them no end of shit when the news of how big a win this is comes out.

Maybe those chem weapons were going to be "accidentally" left behind just like those 2000 humvees ?

This is a good thing, smoke out the bandwagoners and expose the traitors. Trump for the win!

I don't appreciate the very vague and hidden condescension in certain anons posts in here.

Or Abdulluh not getting the memo and taking a nap behind a box somewhere.

Donald Trump is ISIS's MVP.

No, only thing I am in to the end is the 14 words. Period. Cults of personality and groupthink are for fags and shitlibs.

He gave some within the first week of Mattis being confirmed. At least be honest. That said, the hit and run shilling is out of control. I don't even know what their end goal is other than trying to make people sit on their hands or try and get someone to do something stupid to Trump, the latter giving us Pence and getting us shoahed publicly (and thus a terrible idea).

It's genius, really

FUCKING

KEK

IS RUSSIA GOING TO KICK OUR ASS OR WHAT?

It wasn't empty you dumb faggot. It was their main area for attacking ISIS and al Qaeda in the area. Where are you shills coming from?

MORE INFO. BE PREPARED

Not according to Rex Tillerson.
rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/

They just take whatever hasn't been destroyed and leave.

please, for the love of god, BOMB SYRIA AGAIN TRUMP!

:^)

Yeah, those same intelligence agencies that are known for their forthright honesty.

Jesus Christ you shills are really bad at your jobs.

Could it be?

WAIT WHAT? AN ATTACK ON ISRAEL? What the hell is going on anymore?

Wew. Now we're fuckin talking.

Sure, just like Islamic groups lured Bush into acting against Saddam.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Trump going to get Israel missled. 658d chess XD XD XD

NOW WE'RE FUCKING TALKING

Dead kikes is a better deterrent to the US than some dead burgers.

T-thank you Trump?

Bush a good boy he dindu nuffin, saddam gats them WMDs dawg, just tryna get his life on teackz more money fo them military progrems

cmon dude. lemme talk to your supervisor, I'm really not satisfied with the quality of the shilling I'm receiving tonight.

what a shitfest

uhh 1488D chess?

Except it wasn't empty.

shilling explained.

Trump blows up some mudshits so Putin will retaliate by blowing up kikes….is Trump really Hitler?

Fucking jew Kushner slithered his way into Trump's life and now whispers in his ear. Haven't trusted him since day one

wew lad what's the saying? You don't start taking flack until you're over the target? Spot on 7a9e73. I bet the kikes thought he'd never hit Syria, and they'd get to scream about muh Russia as hard as they could.

You're totally right my fellow Holla Forumsack. Completely forgot about the based /ourguy/ in the CIA. We need to join together with the based Jews and based John McCain and support trump in taking out this terrible war criminal dictator regime.

This isn't good, you fucking idiots. Israel can easily deal with Scud Missiles, it has the Iron Dome

And you know we'll be forced to defend them and join the war on their side because (((greatest ally)))

guess who made it for them :^)

What makes you think the Iron Dome can defend from Scud Missiles?

Please read this thread:

Tonight has been such a roller coaster on my feels

Iron Dome doesn't work. Israel has admitted to this.

Nukes can be detonated mid flight. Iron dome can't stop a mid air explosion. The Soviets detonates the Tsar bomb as it was parachuting.

I never thought about that
It knows where all of the missiles that will be launched are already

It doesn't matter who made it. They have it

Scud missiles are ancient

Will do

It's not completely effective 100% but no missile defense is. Also, Syria cannot take out Israel in one missile volley

You sweet naive lad

You're stupid

no shit nigger. I keep trying to tell you people to get your head in the 20d chess game.

now I've said too much. I'm out.

So is the Iron Dome.

Israel has ownership of the Iron Dome! Missile defense doesn't even work that way, it intercepts incoming missiles, not outgoing ones

It's 6 years old

I have ownership of my laptop, the feds can still do whatever the fuck they want with it.

Nice

That's a bad equivalency and you know it.

Gee, really makes you think.

hezbollah will rain down missiles on israel if syria is attacked again. Israel will burn. Their strategy is now to set fire to israel with incindeary missiles, because its much harder to fight mass fires everywhere at once.

Fuck you're right. But

The system is designed to intercept and destroy short-range rockets and artillery shells fired from distances of 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) to 70 kilometres (43 mi) away and whose trajectory would take them to a populated area.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scud

sure it is, windows isn't a botnet after all

yfw Israel gets gassed

The feds can't do shit to your computer if you know what you're doing

I'm sure they have some form of missile defense under wraps, just like they don't have nukes*

*while really having nukes

Not an argument.

of course, how could I be so stupid

holy fuck, I don't even care if Trump is ourguy anymore, this train is completely off the rails and heading straight for the jews and I can't stop laughing

I cant find this tweet.

Deleted by source, take it with a grain of salt.

It was there (can confirm), but deleted I believe.

Unsure if anyone archived it.

Hey Jewbenstien,

Right near the start of the presidency, didn't israel buy a bunch of fighter jets from the us?

If WWII dying for israel boogaloo has taught us anything it's not how nice your toys are but rather how many you can pump out and pilot with illiterate peasants.

I dont even know what the fuck is happening right now! Everything building up from syria from the past 2 years is exploding right now. Where the fuck is the fucking sticky!

No they can't, unless you run Windows 10 or have your OS setup in such a way that they have working exploits for it.
Hint: use an non-mainstream OS (Ubuntu, Debian, RedHat, or other "standard" Linux doesn't cut it), and make it as hardened as possible.