Tfw you like to watch playthroughs w/ commentary cause it makes you feel like you have friends to play games with

Watch playthroughs w/ commentary? No.
Have a play through w/commentary on in the background while you are doing something else? Yes.

But only if the speaker has funny or insightful comments.

Post best/worst vidya commenters

We're your friends, user.

Friends don't let friends play vidya, user.

They're too normalfag not to

Newsflash user: You and everybody on this board is a "normalfag". Quit trying to be a special snowflake by claiming you aren't normal.

I dunno, do you like a family of furs with hyper dicks and anuses shitting and fucking in public as casually as if they were having a picnic?

Do you legitimately get off to two babies one fox?

Do you find Silent Hill monsters (nurses not included) sexually attractive?

Because I do. ;)

Fucking nice dubs, brother.

I do this for games that i will probably never play since they are on PS3 or WiiU, so what gives, faggots can't argue against that, i f i was never going to play the game i can at the very least watch a stream

I watched a LP of AssCreed where the dude was giving history lessons on the buildings he was climbing on top of and the dudes he was stabbing. It was pretty neat.

Have you ever met a normalfag before?

My negro. I wish I could play videogames while using a fork and knife at the same time.

i watch them for the story

All of those things are very degenerate and degeneracy is the normal now. So, yes, that's normalfag shit. You're forgetting that us with standards who would hang you for it are the real weirdos. Get on with the times, gramps.

You need to go outside more, man.

Ah, but you see, my special snowflake status comes from hanging out with my would-be executors on a daily basis.

user you should look up the definition of a normalfag once.

You're just proving my point, retard.

Yes, you are.

How about you try defining normalfag first?

NO IEM NOYT YOU FJUCKI NG SPURGGGG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how about you spoon feed yourself you little baby.