RT television broadcast claims Russia was warned before the attack, and the airbase was empty

RT television broadcast claims Russia was warned before the attack, and the airbase was empty.

NBC is reporting no casualties whatsoever.

Why would Trump missile an empty base?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636
cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html
archive.is/JfEut
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850169264048930816
nytimes.com/1984/02/09/world/us-battleship-pounds-hills-held-by-syrians-in-lebanon-britain-pulling-out-troops.html
tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201704070515-49f5.htm
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849726029857931264
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849725740358619136
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849725182415560704
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source faggot.

Prove that we haven't been (((Trump'd))).

Who's the asshole who made this meme? Haven't you guys heard about memeing responsibly?

Post links, nigger.
pic related, it's you

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636

cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html

I don't get it. What the fuck is going on?

Squatting Rebels.

1488D chess user

I don't get it either. Why would someone warn the base personnel before throwing missiles at the base?

Was this all just a show of force for the negotiations with China?

archive.is/JfEut

trump bomb a false flag op

Because it was all for show. Now he's "done something."

Chemical weapons narrative is over. Muh Russia is over. Trump looks strong and decisive putting him in a better position to negotiate with world leaders.

Only drawback is that if the false flag is proven he looks kinda dumb, but that's nothing compared to all the points he just won.

It's really a quadruple double check pass. Basically Trump is playing the media against itself: Trump can tell everyone that he did a highly effective airstrike against the air base and claim he made it damaged beyond repair and killed lots of Syrian troops. If the press site the RT report, he can inject out and say that it's a Russian source and therefore not credible according to our western media :^)

Also check em

US TROOPS ON ISRAELI BORDER

ITS ON NIGGAHS

Doubt this is the reason and I am also naive and still trust Trump but Syria is a huge line in the sand for me supporting him.

Is this your first time, OP?

Sausage?

Well, there it is though. If it is proven. Then the MSM will be conflicted whether to expose it to make him look dumb but then the whole farce is out in the open.

0.1% chance this is the case but hey I am naive and still have a sliver of hope that Trump is still our guy. All the events leading up to Syria being bombed makes no sense. Its like this whole thing was scraped together last minute.

Stop calling it a show of strength you fucking faggots. Hitting syria is not strength. If anything it is a show of willingness to use force. To answer your question though, no, it isnt.

I'm getting 2838712831092938^23d chessed here????????????????????

So what? He attacked Syria based on an obvious hoax because of kikes. There is no excuse.

RUSSIA AND ASSAD PULLED OUT F BASE 24 HOURS AHEAD

SYRIAN REBELS MOVED IN

SYRIAN REBELS ARE CLAIMING OVER 100 OF THEIR DUDES ARE DEAD

TRUMP JUST NUKED THE FUCKING ISIS

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850169264048930816

want to know how I know you aren't from here?

what the fuck… is going on

That link has nothing to do with the rebels.

This doesn't make much sense to me. How large are these missiles we fired? How can no one be killed as we launch fucking 60 or so at it. Holy hell I can see maybe 1 or 2. And what kind of base is this?

Nah this made him look weak because he reacted by launching missiles two days after the alleged attack without even waiting for an investigation. He should have remained calm and above the hysteria. He's sending the signal that a false flag attack is enough to turn him into an obedient president. That was a stupid move, he's inviting them to do more false flag attacks.

Moscow’s support for Damascus ‘not unconditional,' Assad doesn’t follow Russia’s orders - Peskov

Russia's stance on Assad softens a bit. This is good news at least.

Yeah, WE all know it was a false flag, but no one else will care when it comes out 6 weeks from now.

There's nothing in any of those tweets saying that you fucking retard.

That was before the strike.

What are you trying pull?

My b.

well trump has been moving towards kikery since Flynn got sacked.
Very shameful

+1 shekel

At least we can ask liberals if they're happy now that they forced the president to start WW3 :^)

I still think there's more behind this though.

Bullshit none of that in posted tweet. Looks like we fucked up a bunch of derelict aircraft? Also how devastating are these missiles, because they don't sound too intense in that guys little video. You can't even see anything. How much do those cost Trump? Did we need to shoot like 60 of em? You're starting to look senile man. We voted for you to not do this crap.

They could do that, bury it in the corrections section of some random newspaper, but I think it may be too enticing for them. Consider how blindly they've been latching on to anything that has a hint of credibility.

60 expensive missiles continually pounding the sand. Great big waste Trump. Wtf is going on?

As opposed to? Falling for the haox?

You retarded Americans. How did you not see this happening? What the fuck did you think?
Wow thanks for world war 3 you fucking kike lovers.

Great theatrical effect I suppose.

Looks like one soldier was killed by accident.
15 planes were damaged.
All the missiles hit almost the exact same place.

Let us hope that this is all that happens.

Wew. But WW3 will be welcome since at the very least all the shills will end up dead too.

gotta do something in the face of it, but not cause a problem. Assad probably knew it was going to happen too.

reposting my toughts regarding the situation in Syria and what choices Trump had

hope is eternal. but the only options I see were these
the only problem with this wishful thinking is that mean Assad need to either pretend he was indeed using chems, weakening his position and inviting more reprisal, or say "bad bad trump, you big meanie, I DINDU NUFFIN!" and we are back to the status quo, or he tries to escalate this somehow.

Mods sticky this!

One thing I havent see mentioned yet is all of this is happening just as Trump is meeting with China's president. Bluff with 60 missiles?

I think Trump wanted to drag his feet and wait things out but knew that would invite another false flag. But this attack also may bring about another false flag but at the very least, puts Assad in a position where he will have to rely on Russia and/or USA to fight ISIS more.

Definitely a show of strength.

Fuck yes please.

This seems likely. 60 missiles could have destroyed that airfield, but only damaged 15 aircraft, and accidentally killed 1 soldier on the outskirts of the base.

Syrians reports have said that only at most 20 of the missiles actually hit the base.

Here's the pentagon's official response. The important part is "this was a proportional response."
We aren't invading Syria lads.

Don't educate them. It makes them that much more effective the next time.

Trips confirm

We just tossed a few missiles at them and now we're done and have the temporary backing of the left and the neocons.

Now the cherry on top would be to use this momentum to get shit done politically.

This will likely put a dent in their Trump-is-a-Russian-agent rhetoric too.

Trips of truth. That said though, the shills will be crowing about this nonetheless.

That's a little optimistic. I hope the national conscious shifts enough to recognize the chemical attack as a fake so that Trump can just call out the rebels' and neocons' shit and save everyone time.

The whole point of the "Russia" meme was to goad him into doing shit like this, numbnuts.

They'll be calling him a russian agent again within the week and the normal fags will be more confused than normal since this missile attack had so much coverage.

Sure, and what kind of proportional response will Russia have?

Ok, what the fuck is going on? Feels like I'm runnings in tunnels and people are running around panicking around me

pic related

Never tire of winning.

If you're suggesting the Russia will bomb America in response, I doubt that.

Shows he can and will act quickly, and in unpredictable ways.

Sadly also showed that he can be made to act by murdering children and then claiming someone else did it.

Yeah you definitely can't organize an investigation and condem it at the same time. Got to attack another country right away when you just said you shouldn't which is worse either way because he believed the hoax or he knows it's a fake and lies about it anyways.

aw, now I'm curious

It's not very difficult to grasp. He called their bluff with a show of fireworks force in the region. All major parties actually involved in the conflict see it for what it actually meant. All while he was hosting the death escalator president.

Yes. Exactly. Just like after saying you shouldn't a false flag pops up saying you should.

Fuck, I just want something concrete. I have work in the morning and don't want to be F5ing Holla Forums all night.

No that's not what I'm suggesting at all, but that's certainly on the table. Russia will throw everything it has to protect Syria, it is vital to their national security interests to keep Eurocucks dependent on Russia for oil. If they lose that, Russia will collapse. So they will do whatever it takes to win in Syria.

No-one, or only one person died, and there isn't going to be WWIII before you wake up. Go to sleep.

Meanwhile we can bomb civilians left and right in Mosul.

fighting false chem attack with a false attack on chem plants, dems and neo-cons forced to approve, Syria and Russia warned beforehand.

thats the most sensible explanation so far with current info, not enough to start a war. go to sleep

You kikes are really bad at self awareness. Are you going to go into an infantile state next?

neat summary

You know how I know this is just more 4d chess?
All the posts defending Trump are GETs.

Trump has tendency to use the bullshit other people do (like the Russia narrative) for his own means. He may very well be doing that here. In the end I don't know though.

Reagan did the same thing in Lebanon. After the Marine Barracks bombing, he had the USS New Jersey fire 16 inch shells at a stretch of the lebanon coastline.

Many sheep died that day.
nytimes.com/1984/02/09/world/us-battleship-pounds-hills-held-by-syrians-in-lebanon-britain-pulling-out-troops.html

(checked)

If this was a false flag, then it gives grounds to eliminate multiple echelons of the IC. This is a good thing.

If he bombed a base with Russian troops, and they weren't alerted beforehand, we would be in defcon 2 as Russia and America get real hostile very quickly.

(nice dubs)

Thanks for the reassurance though bedtime isn't for another couple hours. I know there is 1488 D chess going on, but I still wonder how this is not considered an aggressive act. I'm not too well informed, but from my understanding Russia is allied with Syria. How is the US bombing anything, empty or not, on Syrian soil something not to worry about?

So Trump bombed a vacant airport cuz muh beeutyful children gassed.

The fuck?

oh wait, it doesn't help israel.

welcome to international spy politics, fight hoaxes with another hoax, garner support from all the left and neo-cons asking for this, all the while not actually doing anything

A dream we all hope for, user. Africa is pretty fucked.

Fake gassing

Fake Tomahawk missile "response"

aka "a proportional response"

Trump is trolling the fuck outa the neo cons

We'll know if there will be war soon enough

Those are American news. Russian news says the opposite.

tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201704070515-49f5.htm

I've been here since the first exodus fuckhead.

Hint: Shills are usually first.

Is Assad really responsible for the chemical attacks? I thought he was a good guy? I'm just confused by the swiftness of it all. We got the reports just the other day and no talks with Assad nor any cross-checking of intel with Russia, at least.

Wait, I wanna bomb Syria again now

Chem attacks were false flag.

We can only hope Trump "faked" an attack to lure ISIS to Tomahawk the fuck out of them. Otherwise, he's been kiked.

Read the stickied thread on it.

tl;dr Answer: No. Imagine you just won the lottery but you burn the ticket. Aircrafts used by SAA cannot carry chem bombs.

Don't worry about war starting. Worry about if Trump's retarded.

no but can you prove it? if ya can't, why not find a way to roll with it, find a fake chem plant to bombard in response to fake chem attack.
Status quo maintained, neo-cons and dems wagging their tail, and chem hoax neutralized.

RT just spoke of the possibility of the IC setting him up for failure with false evidence.

That would be a great reason to jail the IC.

I hope you are seeing how this all sticks together..

Of course it wasn't Assad. This is about the region getting a handle on crisis actors and false flags before this actually escalates.

don't tempt me user

What the fuck is this 2006 meme doing here.
>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Best result from this would be a shitstorm that busts some shit open.

kike detected

that truly would be 1488d chess

Topkek. I'll wait for an official response instead of a copy paste job from their response after the IDF strikes (only changed "by the IDF/Israel" to "by the US")

Clarification now, as information come out

….I'm not saying these strikes were necessarily a "bad" thing. I'm now open to further discussion on the next strikes.

Nice FUD

is this confirmed real?

Tweet has been deleted for me.

But can confirm it was there. Are @spectatorindex respectable/real?

It's a fucking rage face. Although, I was wrong. It's from 2009, 2006.

Some senile anti-trump neo-con on RT saying there's clear evidence SAA did it. Only problem: He has no evidence.

Don't sweat it.

We really have no way of knowing at this point. We're going to have to see how this plays out tomorrow.

Best case scenario, this was a one time "knock it off" gesture to show that Trump means business. Even if the gas attack was a false flag and Trump knows it, if the world believes it's true it could be perceived as weakness if Trump did nothing. In that case it was a tough call he had to make to set a precedent and he'll drop it and move on.

Worst case scenario? Trump was manipulated by the Neocons or was powerless to oppose their will and this was the symbolic first act in a prolonged military campaign, a proxy war, or a direct war with Russia.

We still don't know the full context and need to see what Trump, Assad, and Putin's respective followups will be to judge this. I think it's retarded to immediately brand Trump as a traitor for this, but it's equally retarded to pretend there's no cause for alarm. Personally I'm uneasy about what happened but I don't think it's as bad as the initial panic suggested.

Although I am kind of relieved that the vast majority of Trump supporters here and on twitter didn't just blindly dick ride him like cultists. It's good to know most of the people who voted for him did it genuinely out of principles and ideas and that they'll take him to task if he falters rather than perpetuate a mindless cult of personality.

Thing is, Trump has never cared about that.It's more that he's outright listening to the military at this point.

Sure would be a shame if ISIS got hit by a sudden sneak attack while everyone's getting hysterical over vague rhetoric that for some reason seems out of character for Trump. I wonder why Trump highlighted his dedication to not letting people know what you're up to in his speech yesterday. Really makes me certain Trump has shown his real intentions with that speech and I'm glad he's finally dropped the deceit to be honest. Trump must have finally loosened his toupee and seen how vile Assad is. White hats have been out there fighting the good fight trying to warn the world about the Ba'athist menace. Sadly their labors didn't resonate much in media which left most people with a vague understanding about Assad's tyranny but ultimately uninformed. Golly I hope those white hats are a part of this event, their work would benefit from the scrutiny of being the hot topic in global news rather than a footnote no one pays much attention to. I hope they thank Trump for putting a spotlight on events like these that have been going underreported by the demons possessing Faux News. Sound the fucking alarms as well. RIGHT FUCKING NOW THERE'S NO TIME TO WAIT, CONVENE THE UN IT'S TIME TO GET SHIT DONE. We need an assortment of world leaders figuring out the fate of a country that likely has nothing to do with them, that's how you know the judgement will be fair, efficient, and effective without being biased towards Syria.

Of course I'm sure this means Trump's sold out, though. The neocons are rallying and beating war drums, media is making wild claims of world war, shills going into overload trying to demoralize insisting Trump is just a retard and turned on his constituency, dems are ready to join Trump in the fight with Russia because they're certain it was Russians that put Trump in the whitehouse, and of course the jews are jewing; pretending this is all their master plan rather than face the fear of uncertainty. These people will be happy with their new Trump-led coalition because he's the kind of man that leads his people. Plus he gets cool points because he totally punked those guys he was leading before LOL stupid conservatives.

I'm glad Trump pointed out how even Obama didn't want war, the negro coward. I guess Trump is just blissfully unaware of how deception works, maybe if he wasn't so busy being a cheeto and paid attention then he'd know the attack people demanded war from Obama over was a farce. I mean, everyone that knows about the Syrian war has learned that was a false flag to draw us into spreading democracy to another nation hardly anyone in the US could find on a map. Not a good idea for Obama to have invaded over that attack, luckily there were people to point out what a bad idea it was because of the embarrassment to be suffered when we found out the information that justified democracy™ was actually bullshit.

Boy, it sure is a good thing Assad decided to use a scary weapon and kill some children; kids normally are never killed in war against insurgencies or even war in general, THIS IS AN UTTER TRAVESTY AND. I. AM. OUTRAGED. !!!!. I guess that evil Assad wanted to celebrate the US deciding he gets to stay. It was a long war that required immense patience and dedication and now that the end is in sight that bastard got too brazen with his sinister nature.

Lurking plebbit to see what the normalfags think about it, and this post stuck out. Whether the poster is a shill or a useful idiot, it's pretty obvious that they were trying to prep the public on "muh humanitarian crisis." Paying attention to what the shills are pushing in normalfag channels might give us insight to the kike's plans.

wasting 70+ million dollars for jewsrail is falling for the hoax.

Okay budy.

Do you know how much the US has made simply selling refurbished F-16s?

Sounds like Russia is officially closing Syrian airspace, the S-400s have just clicked ON.

Tillerson is still coming.

Then I'm sure you will be OK with specifically just you and your family paying for all expenses of this jews agenda?

We love the jew agenda because fanatical christians in the USA believe zombie jesus is coming back any day now. just give the jewish more shekels!

Why would he use chemical weapons knowing full well he would be blamed for it by the 'international community' because it's not the first time they've been trying to use a chemical attack as a pretext for regime change:

Here's yet another Syrian "chemical attack" hoax, circa 2012:

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849726029857931264

Syria's Islamist rebels have pulled a lot of hoaxes:

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849725740358619136

How many times have the Syrian head-choppers faked a "chemical attack"? Here's one them:

twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/status/849725182415560704

the only response to a false flag is another false flag

I will never understand this meme. Jews hate Christ, the talmud says Jesus is burning in hell.

Official word from RT: Israeli PM supports US missile strikes (as if this wasn't obvious already)

I'd like to have faith in the prophecy, but 4 have been reported dead.

However, if we wanna be technical, theres a lot of talk saying the deaths were caused by uncontrollable fires, not the missiles themselves

Zero points won with me fag

Yes, but evangelicals don't know, and don't care.

Boy this sure made everyone forget about Susan Rice being guilty of Treason real fucking quick!

Blood Catholics are still alive. Like them trying to say Zionists build America instead of Germanic men. Brick layers, ice men, manufacturing and busting ass in the Philippines and France.

One of the silliest D&C tactics is against Masons. This is some faggot that never had any hereditary history. So they try and devalue the masons that built this Nation.

Theoretically he would be posturing to look strong to normies, not those of us who believe the gas was a false flag.

i like the story but your source is twitter, fuck off

Most of you are far too young. Not like you'd fight anyway. All that's on the table is who's helping protecting the wall.

What story are you talking about?

user what are you trying to tell me here?
(pic related 'cause I'm a flip)

Could be the military/deep state (merged since 911) went ahead with a missile strike unilaterally knowing that Trump couldn't say or do anything about it after the fact without coming off as ineffectual. They did the same thing to Barry and Bush plenty of times but nobody cared since they were obvious puppets already.

It's called 88 dimensional upside-down underwater backgammon, faggot. Get used to it.
>>>Holla Forums

"Muh Russia" is not over if he did no damage
That's too transparent

Simple.
Israel forced his hand since he is always saying that he is a friend of Israel. So he had to do something.
So he attacked the base where the gas was supposedly hidden but warned Assad and the Russians.
And if you consider this: it becomes obvious that it was a PR stunt with an addition of taking out ISIS.

And he's getting the treasonous rats at home abandoning his ship
34DD chess.

there were casualties and the airstrip was in use
did you even read that tweet series? There is nothing in there that that poster asserts

Why do you immediately assume aggressive means bad?

Being aggressive is a virtue, numbnuts, it's only bad if its aimed incorrectly.

That was explained several times in the thread, Russia was warned ahead of time to prevent Russian casualties, and minimize even Syrian ones.