Game Theory vs Death Battle

Who does worse research?

One Claimed Wario to be 10FT tall because of a game where he is shorter then a 6'1ft woman who is shorter then dude who's 5'8ft showing an obvious lack of double checking with his findings.

Or

The one who makes a set of rules which they try to bend/ignore when doing research to offer unfair advantages like using early feats to measure them when they've improved or just saying this character is X so they win (MC vs doomguy)

I don't know, user. Are cinematic QTE competitive AAA tech-demo rehashes or SJW feminist there-is-no-winning-condition simulators more cancerous?

The second one because it becomes the former over time but the former just stays where it is

The latter is more cancer. The former is an idiot who looks like an idiot when proved wrong, the latter is an idiot who uses wrong justification when proved wrong and continues to insist they're right.

Death Battle definetly fucked up in the Goku vs Superman episode. they cherry picked lore form the pre nu52 and many animated movies to hype up his actual power and threw that bullshit excuse that "he is the man without limits" as if he hadn't been pumelled to death by Doomsday while Goko takes punches form enemies known to have destroyed entire galaxies.

Game theory does a fuck load of research and Mat knows his Math so even if he screews up every now and then i'd still give him an A for the effort

The dubs say you are right in both but i fail to see where exacly is this SJW bullshit you speak off, Death Battle never spew any of the usual SJW buuzzwords that i can remeber and Mat Pat is very aware of what actually happened during gamergate aparently he is following Sargon he even made a video attacking the old traditional TV media dsiguised as a Peeweediepie defense video, and he certainly dodged a bullet by avoiding all controversies during the #GG shitstorm by talking about how games like Hatred where playing the "GTA/Carmagedon" card to gather publicity, that was certainly an angle that not many people paid atention too during the SJW salt flow that was the release of Hatred

I love it when developers fuck with these knobholes.

They're both cancer.

Jesus Christ let it go already and go sperg out about your e-celebs picking Superman over Goku elsewhere.

I didn't care for Goku vs Superman.

Doomguy vs Master Chief rubbed me the wrong way as they pretty much gave a 1 argument of Master Chief is a Spartan so he wins ignoring actual stats that were miles in Doomguys favor.

Yang vs Tifa was the largest Bias I've ever seen where 3 of their major rules were broken to nerf Tifa while cherry picking Yang for high stats.

There are a few others but these 2 are the big ones.

They sucked Kryptonian cook becus "muh Murrican hero"
They sucked Master Chief's cook becus "Muh Halo Haron"
They sucked Yang's Cunt becus RWBY shekkels

game theory is worse because it legitimately makes stupid people feel smart, which is one the most heinous and damaging things you can do.

death battle is just some micropenis pissing contest.

Daily reminder that Monty Oum died because of his feminist girlfriend fed him allergic food knowingly and took him medical money for oppression.

I haven't watched it but it sounds like this death battle series is just a reason for this guy to say the characters he enjoys are the best.

Wasn't Oum allergic to cats and his cause of death was that his feminist girlfriend wouldn't get rid of a stray cat she found?

we lose either way

pray to our lord of repeating digits to keep us safe

Oh yes, that's the one.

Got confused a bit. I remember it's allergy.

Dubs are always wrong.

Guys get it right

This. Can't remember if they were married though. I do remember her getting a shit ton of money afterwards (from the fans of RWBY) and showing no remorse over his death, taking selfies with the cat the killed him etc.

On topic, I've never watched game theory before but I seen enough Death Battle to know they spend most of their time chatting out of their ass.

I pray to them everyday for them to return and save me from Rugga threads

Literally cucked to death by a fucking cat.

now that's what I call pussywhipped.

who cares? both are garbage channels

I'd say it's GT.

In spite of claiming to do intensive research, MatPat really stretches the fuck out of arguments most of the time to fit whatever clickbaity theory he's trying to pitch.

Not only that, but he will alwyas try to port in-game mechanics and lore elements to the real world and that shit just doesn't work, and sometimes ignore critical elements of a game's story or universe to bend the rules even further in his favor.

I would go as far as saying that his FNAF theories are probably the best one's hes made, only because he takes full consideration of in-game lore and isn't trying to twist fictional shit to fit it in the real world, which I think speaks volumes of the show. Though that is probably because FNAF takes place in what you would consider the real world anyway.

It doesn't help that Pat comes off as strangely passive-agressive whenever he's proven wrong, this is despite his titular show having "theory" as one of the words, a concept that allows for challenging and refutation (if anything, a theory actually encourages refutation).

The dealbreaker, however, is the fucking cancer-laden, deliberately misinformed and painfully ignorant Deadlock series. Instead of addressing real, legitimate criticisms and debate about a game's mechanics and design, they just spew retarded fanboy shit that Pat """""researches""""" from forum discussions and shitposts, then deliberately stays "deadlocked" so as to not anger his own fanboys.

The worst offender, and by far the worst video on that channel has to be the Dark Souls deadlock. Whereas the ASSFAGGOTS one was kinda meh and touched on a few points, the souls one was pure fucking trash. It's just nothing but MUH 2DIFFICULT GAEM IS NOT CASUL ENUFF SO IT'S SHIT PLS NERFE DIFFICULTY WE WANT THE SKYRIM AUDIENCE and my testicles started growing tumors instead of sperm when it is stated that the game is also shit for hiding the rusted iron ring, a ring that (according to these faggots) is absolutely critical and necessary to complete it.

They could've touched upon legitimate problems with the game's design (the capra demon and the entirety of lost izalith, for example) but they just had to serve the "the game is too hard for me" kool aid to their betacasual audience who can't play worth a damn.

That's why I think GT is worse, it's nothing but deliberate lies, deliberate misleading, and willful ignorance.

Yes, it was an autistic rant, I don't care.

The only thing GameTrailers did good was some of the retrospectives.

Death Battles is pure fucking fan boy retard-ism, I have never actually watched Game Theories cause I can do my own fucking research. They are both FIT FOR THE PIT.

I should laugh, yet it makes me upset someone that selfish is alive today.

Fuck you all, thanks for ruining my day reminding me this kind of people exist.

everyone who takes vidya lore seriously needs to be shot i mean it

I agree, people that proffiteer from the death of someone they claim to be their significant other make me so fucking mad, especially when those people are direct/indirect causes of that same death.

I shouldn't be surprised that such shit exists, but it always does and it'll always make me angry.

I wish I was rich to bride my way into power and just fuck everything up for fun.

Please Trump, win the elections and shit on Europe. Maybe my country will awake after that.

I would say Deathbattle has worse research due to the fact the Yang v Tifa is a literal shill for V3. It's all because of hurr durr I got Aura, you don't. This just pissed me off from this, like it's literally disgusting.

So disgusting, we made a digging thread about two threads just to find some dirt in RT from this collusion.

Game theory because retards take their guessing as fact and will bring it up any time that they can

This is completely over looked way too often. But I guess you can't appreciate what you don't know. I too give him a pass for the way he creates suppositions and proceeds to deduce from there

No, you got it wrong.
She's a fucking twitch/cosplay whore, too. If /cgl/ wasn't shit she's probably be the next big lolcow. She's that kind of person.

Ah, fuck, just after I posted I realized I put 'GF'
Here's the thing, though: She was his damn wife.