HAPPENING

HAPPENING

50 Tomahawk missiles just fired into Syria

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-tomahawk-missiles-syria-reports-latest-donald-trump-homs-bashar-al-assad-russia-a7671411.html
archive.is/64X1y
rt.com/news/383782-us-strikes-syria-tomahawaks/
youtube.com/watch?v=YNM1w9eain4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ldq_1_HCyMA
youtube.com/watch?v=Le4IhsUE-6k
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636?cid=eml_nbn_20170406
youtube.com/watch?v=4sVp3yFNEYQ
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636
cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html
tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201704070515-49f5.htm
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850169264048930816
pastebin.com/jn3E70rr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zvezda_(TV_channel)
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/850186118075043840
rian.com.ua/world_news/20170407/1022979224.html
tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201704070515-49f5.htm\
vz.ru/news/2017/4/7/865288.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/russian-forces-were-notified-advance-pentagon-statement-air-strikes-syria
archive.is/yzuHw#selection-1541.108-1541.296
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
syria.liveuamap.com/
rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army//
rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how long before we get nuked? is trump still our guy?

With the Chinese president sitting right next to him. Wonder what the conversation is. Jesus. Is China giving up support of North Korea?

>IT'S TRUE BECAUSE THE MEDIA SAYS SO WITH NO SOURCES

How long before this obvious, lazy shilling attempt gets banned?

How long before you realize that Trump isn't /ourguy/ anymore?

Do you REALLY think NBC would report this if it was fake?

THREAD THEME

Trump Confirmed Zionist Puppet, Abandon Trump

How long will you motherfuckers keep calling everyone shills,fake news and banning.

Kristallnacht 2.0 tomorrow…

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-tomahawk-missiles-syria-reports-latest-donald-trump-homs-bashar-al-assad-russia-a7671411.html

One million Americans set to protest on capital hill tomorrow. LOL WHO AM I KIDDING YOU FAGGOTS WONT DO SHIT.

I was just messing around with an old radio and the DJ just played Gimme Shelter. It's happening.

yea

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

is Trump our Griffith?

Oh, a storm is threat'ning
My very life today
If I don't get some shelter
Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away
War, children, it's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
Ooh, see the fire is sweepin'
Our very street today
Burns like a red coal carpet
Mad bull lost your way
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
Rape, murder!
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
Rape, murder!
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
Rape, murder!
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
The floods is threat'ning
My very life today
Gimme, gimme shelter
Or I'm gonna fade away
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
I tell you love, sister, it's just a kiss away
It's just a kiss away
It's just a kiss away
It's just a kiss away
It's just a kiss away
Kiss away, kiss away

Niggers.

Well, it was a fun couple of months, nice to know what hope feels like, however fleeting

Your move, Putin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stfu its real

I honestly have no idea what the fuck to think right now, I'm just along for the ride at this point

Fuck Trump.

He's fucking attacked Syria mate, I don't think we can go with the "it's just 4085558548D chess" angle anymore.

Israel has initiated ground operations in the area of the golan heights with the aim of driving towards damascus.
Sources in few minutes.

Suddenly that fucking Kike Kushner and his grand tour around the middle-east, gathering the assurances of all his Israeli and Saudi agents doesn't seem so mysterious, does it? If this escalates further, Trump is done.

its real

WHO HAS THE LINK FOR THE NAVY SHIP TRACKER?!?!

WHAT SHIPS FIRED THOSE MISSELS!?!?

WHERE ARE OUR MEU's

KRISTALNACHT NOW

So can we just start some sort of civil war and kill all these kikes in the government instead of this syria shit? I'll gladly go to war with these fuckers in the government, but no way am I going over to syria to fight for the (((chosen people)))

TRUMPS FIRST OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON THIS

"These strikes were vital national security interest of the united states".

fuck you trump you fucking jew puppet

NOBODY'S RIGHT IF EVERYBODY'S WRONG

Fuck, this is really the beginning of ww3 isn't it?

Wait, isn't Trump a Russian puppet?

holy fuck …

Well, maybe we'll get that societal reset we've been wanting…

People will still defend this shit. Literally falling for the neocohen agenda, but not surprising because he surrounds himself with them. But hey that's impossible right since he didn't mention kikes on the holocaust day so he literally wants to gas them all, right?

Mad Max, here we come

you piece of shit shill just give up,you almost sound like a neocon kike looney at this point,go on the internet we are not gonna sit and spoonfeed you.

If we cannot save the West, might as well let it all go up in flames.

duurrrrrr

archive.is/64X1y

hey goys he has only done exactly what israel want, contrary to his entire election campaign and promises to the people it doesn't make him a kike shill honest. im sure next time the kikes want something he wont give in

Trump was going to make a mistake eventually.

It was a fuck up, and he fell for an obvious hoax. He blew up some sand niggers. Who cares? Now it's over and we can get back to rooting out the traitors in washington.

oh wow, all sources which are demonstrably our enemies

Exactly. Our enemies want us panicked and in disarray. Look at the board. Look at the timing of the hack. Stay calm and let's determine how we can turn things to our advantage

SURELY THE LYING MEDIA IS TELLING THE TRUTH *THIS* TIME!!!!!!

Well shit, looks like I won't be out of a job anytime soon.

t. private military contractor

APOCALYPSE NOW BITCHES

This could be a pretty big mistake.

Well I lived to experience optimism once in my life. No one can take that away from me. I can’t defend this; I am not a Trump sycophant or a neocon. This is the opposite of what I had hoped for.

Trump is, Assad isn't.

What if this is all a cover-up to assassinate Trump? Make his supporters lose faith in him, and then kill him. They have said they were going to do it. Think about it;
I want to like him still, but I don't know if I can if he's actually doing this. Unless if he just bombed ISIS, that's always a possibility

ANYONE WHO DEFEND THIS IS A KIKE
Trump is either a kike and a Traitor or the MSM of the entire world, Russia and the government decide to lie together, there are no excuse for this, NONE, the fucker did exactly what Israel wanted.

Good, fuck Assad

(checked)

Digits confirm.
The end times are near.
There is no escaping the ZOG.
Embrace Christ before it's too late.

No sources yet, but all the Rothschild approved sources are reporting it happened. Hopefully this was targeting Isis under the guise of attacking "Syrian military targets"

No, Trump is a neo con puppet now. Fighting Assad is what Hilary wanted. Trump was suppose to fight IS.

Howso? He warned the Russians before the strike. What's Assad going to do?

Assad

Apparently, the Russians were warned. Sources incoming.

OY VEY GOYIM YOU'RE A SHILL TRAITOR IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE LYING MEDIA AT FACE VALUE

8/POL/ IN ABSOLUTE METLDOWN

Each missile costs how much and the upside for the American citizen is what?

READ TRUMP'S OLD TWEETS

PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

FUCK TRUMP AND HIS KIKE FAMILY

Trump has been pro Israel for months, where gave you been?
You should have voted for Hillary "the one woman clan" Clinton if you wanted Israel exterminated.

A big appeal of him wasn't another war in the middle east. Now guess what? Europe is going to be flooded with even more fucking refugees thanks to this fuck.

Getting vaporized to Initium wouldn't be that bad.

fuck that shit

Trump& Rand Paul were the only candidates who said

YOU KIKE PIECE OF SHIT EVEN RUSSIA CONFIRMS IT
SO WHAT NOW? Holla Forums SHOULD SUPPORT WARS FOR ISRAEL BECAUSE OF TRUMP? Fuck you and your Kusher overlord.

Stop being a retard.

This will be the end of it.

Now Syria is out of the news cycle until the next false flag chemical attack.

Then you don't know history. Presidents have been doing this kind of shit forever. Obama killed hundreds of Syrian soldiers. Nothing will come of this. It's over.

OY VEY FILTHY ANTISEMITE THE LYING MEDIA SAID THAT RUSSIA CONFIRMED WHAT THE LYING MEDIA SAID IT'S TRUE BELIEVE ME GOY

Back to endchan I guess.

You dumb nigger, we've been on this ride over and over and over again - we just killed how many Syrians and spent how much money? For what?

This isn't how warfare works. We'll see a proportional response by the FSA. Prepare for intense escalation over the next 48 hours, possibly with Russia getting involved.

HE ADMITTED TO IT IN HIS STATEMENT FAGGOT.

rt.com/news/383782-us-strikes-syria-tomahawaks/

you were saying

We ISIS air force now !

Mashallah brothers !

I haven't seen a thread this full of controlled opposition in a while.

I just mad, probably because I bought into this fucking cult of personality.

I expect the creatures in my parliament to change their tune on Trump pretty quickly now and offer full support in destabilizing another part of the desert and helping support the cause of a global caliphate.

T. Bong

Ron Paul really was the last chance after all.

I just don't want Assad to lose and ISIS to win. We're fucking up right now, let's hope the damage isn't major.

HE RELEASED A STATEMENT CONFIRMING IT YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

Was it his double making the speech? Fuck you and fuck kike trump.

yep. ah Danzig the perfect soundtrack for armageddon

What is the earth flat too? Is every astronaut and scientists involved in some elaborate conspiracy ?

"Cost of a single Tomahawk cruise Missile: $900,000" -Source: CoD4

50 * $9*10**5 = $45,000,000

It's all a matter of where they strike, why hasn't Spicer said anything?

ISIS is the us military and israel

We just wanted to believe there was good in the world, that evil could be vanquished.

"le he is only lying'
"1000d chess man"
"he isn't a kike puppet we never got dupped"

I can't fucking believe what I am fucking saying but that christcuck spic common filth was more on point about trump then I was

ALL MY FUCKING RAGE

Then just nuke the entire Middle East and get over with it.
Assad is a retard, good riddance.

Filtered.

(((someone))) is play both russia and the us as fools.

You are israel.

nope i just hold a man to his word

I can see Weedman going either way

I bet you'll keep sucking is cock when he hangs Assad like Saddam.

US President Donald Trump spoke from his Mar-a-Lago resort following the airstrikes, accusing Syrian President Bashar Assad of using nerve gas that killed civilians in Idlib.
Read more
© Joe Skipper 'No role for Assad': Tillerson’s U-turn on Syria regime change

Calling it a “targeted military strike,” Trump said the Homs airfield was where the chemical gas attack earlier this week originated from.

Trump described the attack as defending a "vital national security interest" and called upon "civilized nations" to help end the "slaughter and bloodshed in Syria."

4D CHESS CONFIRMED…AGAINST US

Either you want ISIS or Assad to win. So you must want ISIS to spread, which is just fucking oil bandits paid by the CIA/Qatar/Saudis?

>but the lying media who is surely telling the truth this time goy

I need a recording of this.

And what word was that again?

which? defending Israel and destroying to middle east so the kikes takeover?

now that is denial at extreme levels, he THE KIKE IN CHIEF has confirm the attack you inbreed jew.

Then maybe the President I voted for should make a statement on camera, where is the President anyway?

Home come there is an echo?

WHERE'S THE PROOF YOU LYING KIKE

I'm hoping this is just a warning shot and nothing more.

here

Oh just give it up.

He just gave a live press conference you idiot.

Wow, what a /comfy/ thread without the sperg.

He just did a press conference and said that

May officially be off the trump train

So you admit there's no proof?

Stop regurgitating RT articles and try to actually form opinions of your own.
The west will never stop sperging out until Assad is gone. The refugees will keep "fleeing" from Assad the retard. Make Syria hell on earth and no one will be able to flee.

It's in the op.

That's the best case scenario right now; that he did it just to say he did something and then ends it there.

see or you fucking Kusher slave

I am cautious to hope for anything anymore, but I'm thinking this as well because

It's in all the news sites!
If it wasn't real, wouldn't the president step in and Tweet about it or give out some kind of message while everyone lies about what you're doing?

newsweek.com/donald-trump-syria-missile-tomahawk-cruise-missiles-chemical-weapon-attack-580322
origin-nyi.thehill.com/homenews/administration/327728-us-launches-missile-strike-against-syria-in-response-to-gas-attack
macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/31770/53/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/launches-military-strikes-syria-after-10175804

I can agree with you maybe the media is all lying but then shouldn't the voice of truth respond for fucks sake?

Filtered before you start sperging again.

Better solution is to glass everything in middle east.

I'm trying to see the 9D chess angle here… and all I'm seeing is multiple dimensions of Jewry. WTF Trump!?

I love Danzig

No but trump is. I haven't sold my kids to the kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=Ldq_1_HCyMA

OH WE'RE MARCHING INTO SYRIA
THE FUN HAS JUST BEGUN
DONALD J TRUMP WOULD BE PROUD TO BE
KNOWN AS A NEOCON

youtube.com/watch?v=Le4IhsUE-6k

WE DIDN'T LISTEN

That is the ultimate dream.

Yeah. I think we unironically got played.

Can you feel the kikes grinning right now

Should we have just waited for Hitler?

Wow, I'm glad you can switch proxies so quickly, good thing it's still faster for me to filter you than for you to switch :^).

Embed

just stfu

That is it, fuck Trump. Fucking traitorous snake.

Stop regurgiating Vox articles and try to actually form opinions of your own. The middle-east will never stop sperging out until white people are all dead or slaves. The "refugees" or cowards are running away from ISIS aka CIA. Make America hell on earth and no one will be able to flee.

theguardian.com/world/live/2017/apr/07/us-syria-response-donald-trump-assad-pentagon-live?page=with%3Ablock-58e6d13de4b05b487c0dfff6

I hope you're right for all our sakes

filtered KIKE scum

?

That's insane though, for him to do this. If the Dems push to impeach him, Trump supporters soon might not even care.

HE CAMPAIGNED ON DOING THE OPPOSITE OF THIS BULLSHIT.

leftypol pls go

Has Trump spoken out yet or not?

yea hes all in for greater israel

Same VPN actually, suckstart a shotgun anytime.

Are you retarded?
I tried telling tards.

Did you listen to his fucking speech?
It was full neocon, all stops pulled
He can fuck off at this point, he's doing a complete 180.

HA HA HA HA HA YOU COME TO IT LATE

WE WERE BORN IN THE CHAOS, MOLDED BY IT

WATCH IT FAGGOT!

well he was a wildcard, this would've happened immediately with the election of shillary. not to mention with her no bill to audit the fed on the table, no salty sjws, no chance of peace talks with russia, no chance border wall, the anti white male shit wouldve ramped up, etc.

i regret nothing, this was the kobayashi maru.

He hasn't even been on yet?

Anyone who thinks I'm going side with Mudslime over Trump is insane. Honestly, this is good, it puts everyone else like China and North Korea on notice that Trump won't be tossed around like a bitch like Obama was.

Leftists would have never seen Trump as a traitor. This is like Caesar going into war with Gaul, only to give Gauls citizenship and promote multiculturalism.

Trump is siding with mudslimes retard, just not Assad. i.e. the Saudi princes and Qatar.

Just fuck off already.

OY VEY LET'S US ALL SUPPORT WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL BECAUSE TRUMP! 8D CHESS!
Fuck you kike

Go back to Holla Forums.

Destabilizing yet another Middle Eastern country, siding with ISIS/ Israel whilst simultaneously creating tensions with Russia.

Yeah, it’s a great move. Just brilliant.

FUCK…THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BEST TIMELINE!!!

need too see said campaign promise, just to make sure.

Also in what way was Assad /ourguy/ again? I thought all arabs were just kikes of a different shade?

I want THIS Trump as President. What the hell happened?

Yeah, nice try. I'm not in this cult where I think Assad was a great guy because he's anti-Jew. So is fucking ISIS. They're all scum.

It was an honor shitposting with you gentlemen.

He's not /ourguy/, but he was a nationalist resisting the Zionist takeover of his country. So many here support him for that. It is not as though he preaches 1488.

I wonder how Trump will get out without the support of his Internet people. I can't see anyone supporting this.

This.
This happened.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCKING NO

I VOTED FOR YOU SPECIFICALLY SO YOU WOULD DO THE OPPOSITE OF THIS

I don't know how the fuck we fell for it. I'm still hoping it's not true but fuck.

Exactly! He has about 5 tweets saying that invading syria is a stupid thing to do and that we should never do it.

:DDD

what? how? this timeline sucked before we were even born. if you think this restoration project was indication things were gonna be better, no things were just at best gonna be less shitty. this is like having a horrible disease and trying to recover from it.

I'm gonna go to sleep. When I wake up, Trump better have a fire lit under his ass and do some top-tier persuasion.

Kek, nice moving of the goalposts.

IT'S OVER

Some people took the 'keep Assad in' belief as far as Assad being /ourguy/. He's not, but rather he is an example of a country within the local neighborhood of the kikes that wouldn't bow to them. For that reason, he is defended. Also, Assad's always shown to know how to fucking stay in his lane.

Trump wasn't going to do shit to him. He said so plainly only days ago. Then Assad took that as a sign of weakness and gassed a bunch of kids to make Trump look stupid. Assad fucked up, not Trump. Trump isn't a pussy. I'm sorry I may read this board ever day but I'm not doing a fucking LARP where I'm going to pretend everything that doesn't go Holla Forums's way is a false flag.

WEW

your post

No.
NO
You've got to be fucking kidding me

What you think this is the end goy? It's going to play out exactly like Libya, and who cares right? It's just a bunch of Muslims anyway. Oh except fucking Russia is ready to defend Syria!

When there is a incident with Russia will it be:

Dammit Kek

Rrrrrrright.

Oy vey.

Thats pretty shit if its true. Russians already didn't like it when the kikes bombed shit close too them

The gas attack didn't fucking happen. There are dozens of videos and pictures of the so-called 'gassed dead children/people' smiling and running around in the next frame. This isn't on Assad either, this is all the goddamn kikes.

OH GOD IS IT HAPPENING?

It would make ZERO sense for Assad to start gassing babies after having secured a future for his nation and people. It is the incubator bullshit all over again. It makes zero sense; there is no evidence apart from some photo’s that are clearly staffed.

You are an idiot, fuck off of my board.

wew

I'm not necessarily a die hard trumpet, but it's pretty obvious what he's doing. Trumps standpoint is that America has balls and won't be pushed around anymore. This is the first test of that. Chemical weapons have been banned by zog UN for a long time and based Assad disrespecting that rule is a disrespect to America, so trump is returning the fuck you to syria.

that's what I don't understand. Islam is practically anti jew at its core, yet you would be a blithering idiot for even thinking they were our guys in any manner. What exactly made Assad the special case?

=fuck=
=me=

MFW IT'S REAL!

staged*

I just realise iv spent the last year talking to newfags who cant google. I thought you where all aware and just joking.

How about you lurk the fuck more in /sg/, kike shill.

Choke on that blackpill.

This is tinfoil bullshit and you know it. I'm sorry this isn't a fucking RPG.

Fuck off CIA.

IT MAY ACTUALLY BE HAPPENING

THE TRUE HAPPENING
THE ONE ANONS HAVE SPOKE OF

Well /ourguy/ is explicitly a 4cuck meme, but he received tacit support as I said (different IP) for being based enough to avoid Mossad assassinations, and being a thumb in the eye of the Jews.

Fuck Trump.

Hopefully this redpills people that we can't change anything within the system. It is completely closed to us. Only hope is full systemic collapse or violent revolution.

Checked for CIA

I have a bad feeling about this

He's in his own country, trying to save his people and lead them to fucking secular modern society and he literally fights Zionist jew interests and backed rebels and terrorists why don't you think he's /ourguy/ because he's not white? There are more important things like everyone dieing from nuclear destruction.

Morons like you who don’t have the capacity for pattern recognition should sterilized.

We have already put boots on the ground.
We need to learn just what targets were hit before we swallow the whole (((MSM))) narrative.

should be*

Even the people who calling for war say there is no clear facts. You not remember 3 fucking years ago?

And I bet you believe the MSM when they regurgitate the same pictures of the same people being injured and/or killed in separate staged attacks months or years apart from each other. If you really think it's an RPG conspiracy to think it's possible to fake a couple photographs and reports from areas where the only journalists on the ground are Russians that aren't allowed to be trusted, then how about you go research the Soviet propaganda of WW2.
Filtered.

Nazi Germany was the result of a conservative revolution.

If they try do draft me people start to die.
Liek I said if theyd raft people start to die

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

post some of them then

THE JEWS ARE DEEP INTO NUMEROLOGY
THEY WILL MAKE THEIR PROPHECY REAL
YOU ARE ALONG FOR THE RIDE
PRAISE KEK, PRAISE CHAOS

DoD and CIA have their shills out at full force right now. I just checked cuckchan and they are getting raped by these ZOG shills.

Because Spicer is literally a bitch. His job description is "Administration Bitch". They haven't taken his muzzle off yet, so he is not allowed to speak.

The tweet is still on the board.

Lurk more.

And we're not? Open your fucking eyes its bad here as well

I don't believe the gassing happened. If it did I don't think Assad is responsible. There's no way Trump actually believes he did this. He's a smart guy, he's 70 year old, and he's been observing the political landscape for decades now. Does he actually believe the intel the agency is giving him? Is he bullshitting the CIA? If he knows Assad is innocent then what's his end game?

youtube.com/watch?v=CKYfxVJp4q4&feature=youtu.be

I'm actually starting to believe this end times shit, and im usually one calling out christianity for being cucked. Just too many things lining up right now.

Have you not seen the video where the health people are freezing while the camera moves around to get a better shot at the person who is injured?

neck yourself. I want to see it for myself.

This one will have to be waited out to finally see whats going on.
So far Trump has been incredibly consistent with his outjewing of the jews. This would be one hell of a departure, although I also am not naive enough to think it's outside the realm of possibility.
At this moment it could be one of three possibilities:

This is certainly possible, although it doesn't make too much sense. If it were the case, there wouldn't be the need for such an elaborate and expensive campaign if it were the case. Theres also the possibility he's getting duped by them however past actions would also mark this a departure from the norm.

Also possible, but again past actions don't seem to add up. While superficially sometimes it would seem to be the case, the overall picture shows a masterfully crafted plan.

The best possible scenario. An outright strike against Syria, placing Assad in the pawn position. Theres still no reports on damage and casualties, but an overwhelming show of force under the guise of humanitarian reasons could be saber rattling to signify several things. 1) A departure from the all bark no bite policies of king nigger, along with a lessening of the over reliance on cloak and dagger methods to achieve results. 2) Establish a precedent that what the US says is what goes. Again, doing away with all bark no bite. 3) Reduce the ability for the of establishment to use "muh children" excuse as criticism or a call to action whether is legitimate or not

I still don't know which it is. I'd put majority on the last option, however whether Russia was in the know still to be determined, pro or negative support for jihadis, and whether Assad is removed or not will determine whether that actually happened or not.
STAY ALERT BUT DON'T LET THE SHILLING SHAPE THE NARRATIVE, FACTS WILL EMERGE ON THEIR OWN

You should be asking whose end game is he apart of.

New Machine Needed folks.

Are you retarded? This will embolden kikes to manufacture another false flag whenever they want their lapdog to go after other bad goys.

TFW Red-Green colourblind but can still see the ETERNAL JUDEN

"make hell on earth"
why do you think, before refugee crisis etc. the arabs called the u.s. (the west) the great satan?
inb4 ron paul is a muhammedan shill

I'm not going to be an apologist, this was truly inexcusable but Trump was backed into a corner if he didn't respond quickly and harshly to the alleged attacks I know it was the rebels but that narrative will never catch on sadly it would just be further evidence of suggested collusion. It was likely he was being blackmailed by Mcuck, Bubble boy, gayham and mad zog mattis into swift action for fear of losing support for gorsich and damning his credibility to get things done, however he has been noticeably silent on his position on Assad overall whether this is the end of /ourguy/ is entirely up to Putin and Assad's response to this attack
it is also important to note that this is almost cyclical at this point, everytime assad makes gains in Syria the gas attacks occur Assad is blamed and then coalitions form to push his forces back in favor of rebels, the best response Putin can give to break this cycle now is to move in with boots on the ground and decisively wipe out all rebel forces or as much as possible without the use of airstrikes making it impossible for the US to continue its support of rebel factions and allow russia to be able to provide hard evidence that any future gas attacks or assaults on civilians were perpetrated by rebels on the orders of their puppet masters in the CIA the same agency that said Assad committed the gas attacks in the first place hmmmmmmmm in order to drum up action against Assad I could be wrong I am no statesman but based on what I am seeing this seems like the best possible route from here

If it did happen it was because he bomb one of isis gas factories. You know, like the ones they used in 2014.

Since I am still pretty young this was the first election I followed/watched.
Had my doubts when he started appointed goldman sachs bankers, and tonight I can finally say I agree with you 100%.

System is closed, anything that's good for our society is only there to give us false hope.

INSTEAD OF BLAMING TRUMP, FIND OUT WHAT LED TRUMP TO DO SUCH THINGS!!!
WHO HE TALKED TO IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!
FIND ALTERNATIVE MOTIVES!
WHAT DID HE BOMB?
WHO DIED THERE?
IS THAT SOURCE OF NEWS REAL?!
REMEMBER THE FAKE NEWS AND WHY TRUMP WARNED YOU ABOUT IT!

WHAT IF TRUMP SUDDENLY DISCOVERS HE ACTED ON FAKE NEWS?!
THE MEDIA WILL BE EXTERMINATED!

Yeah, we have some here, but not as much. There it is very strong war propaganda being pushed right now.

Here:
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636?cid=eml_nbn_20170406

this is what a real shill looks like friends.

RT television broadcast claims Russia was warned before the attack, and the airbase was empty.

NBC is reporting no casualties whatsoever.

Why would Trump missile an empty base?

statement from trump!

youtube.com/watch?v=4sVp3yFNEYQ
that file already exists sorry cant embed

pretty accurate analysis, however there seems to be reports of both casualties and damage, no rusiian casualties though. twitter. com/Reuters/status/850169236433633280

Ancient peoples did not have their minds blinded by so many distractions. Chemical, physical. When you woke up at night, there were only the stars to guide you.
The Jews have been pouring trillions of dollars to make their prophecy real, regardless if it will actually come true or not.

Maybe they went after his family.

Kushner, I guarantee that rat fuck kike is primarily responsible.

DONT BLAME HIM GOY! IT'S SOMEBODY ELSE FAULT FOR ORDERING THE ATTACK! LIKE SOMEONE THAT HE PICKED!

FUCKING HANG TILLERSON

Because he hit Syrian military infrastructure. You know an airfield is pretty useless after 50 missiles land on it.

yet again Holla Forums was BTFO

video is embedded here^

It being empty because all soldiers run away after getting the message still means that you wont be able to use it for landing planes anymore.

It's not like Hilary would have been better, but we've been played hard.

I am also hearing reports that Russia shot down some of the missiles. It is possible that RT wants to downplay escalations in order to buy time, a bitch move but it beats WW3 and in matters of brinkmanship like there is almost nothing but disinfo available.

That would only work if you actually came running whenever they ring a bell. The narrative of Syrian chemical attacks is an old one, well before the race, and one that might be worth disarming the left while accomplishing the other goals as well. Along with the recent "political methods" statement put out, I don't think Assad is going to be deposed from this.

It's like 2003 all over again.

TRUMP IS A FUCKING WARMONGER JUST LIKE THE LEFT MADE HIM OUT TO BE

WE ALL KNEW HE A KIKE WITH A KIKE DAUGHTER AND A KIKE SON IN LAW

INTERNET NAZIS BTFO

No you have. I got banned repeatedly.

Kek is World war 3 starting?

with Hillary we lose but with Trump there WAS hope, but he folded VERY quickly.

Go back to endchan, shill.

Trump's full statement:

My fellow Americans,

On Tuesday, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad launched a horrible chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians using a deadly nerve agent.

Assad choked out the lives of innocent men, women and children. It was a slow and brutal death for so many. Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack.

No child of god should ever suffer such horror.

Tonight I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched.

It is in this vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons.

There can be no dispute that Syria used banned chemical weapons, violated its obligations under the chemical weapons convention, and ignored the urging of the UN security council.

Years of previous attempts at changing Assad’s behaviour have all failed and failed very dramatically.

As a result the refugee crisis continues to deepen and the region continues to destabilise, threatening the United States and its allies.

Tonight I call on all civilised nations to join us in seeking to end the slaughter and bloodshed in Syria, and also to end terrorism of all kinds and all types.

We ask for god’s wisdom as we face the challenge of our very troubled world.

We pray for the lives of the wounded and for the souls of those who have passed.

And we hope that as long as America stands for justice that peace and harmony will in the end prevail.

Goodnight and god bless America and the entire world. Thank you.

We were conned by Trump and his administration. He is a puppet of the jews.

I'll see you in the trenches then, I'm a leaf but I hope I can help…I'm serious though, the fate of the US is the fate of all of western society.

lol

Did Trump serious fucking fall for that sarin gas attack meme? My goddamn mother could have googled for that shit and found it was staged, how the fuck could someone who navigates political waters around his enemies so well do something so fucking stupid? An hour of searching for answers would have been the end of it, jesus christ

Did he even bother to try and talk to Assad first before he just fucking assumed the attack was legit?

Still holding out a little hope that Trump actually knows what he's doing here, but the most likely explanation IS that he just fucked up, and all Americans should continue to let him know that they do not approve.
(Sadly, he might not get the message, because he was constantly being bombarded with unproductive hate messages even before he did anything wrong.)

Possible slivers of hope…

4D Chess explanation: Trump has no intention to go to war, and is merely trying to demonstrate he is not a pushover like Obama. Loudly blowing up an unimportant target to look tough and send the message that crossing him in any way will result in immediate violent retribution.

88D Chess explanation: As above, but two or three days from now Trump will admit that he was fooled by the hoax and the gas attack never happened. All the media immediately report it everywhere "HA HA STUPID TRUMP WAS FOOLED BY MOSSAD FALSE FLAG, WE DON'T WANT WAR WITH SYRIA LIKE STUPID TRUMP! APOLOGIZE TO ASSAD YOU MEAN BULLY!"

Too Good To Be True Explanation: Trump is living up to his campaign promises of never going on TV and telling his enemies what he's doing. While declaring he's sending troops and missiles towards Syria so as not to alarm anyone, he implements the Final Deal.

Who Here /notdyingforisrael/

Naw, I said that he might have fucked up or been compromised, but i'm not freaking the fuck attempting to split support am I? The facts will come out, whether we like them or not, and then action can be taken.

we're all brothers once the nuke hits.

So why the hell did he bomb an empty airbase?

(checked)
Who here not?

Seems like Assad will now have a much harder time due to lack of plain support.

to BTFO of the russian narrative while he laughs on the phone with Assad and Putin.

YOU STOP THAT

YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW

Bigger question is, what will happen when the next (((gas attack))) happens.

ok (((you)))

Yeah such a swell guy for wasting money and attacking another country all to call the news fake. So based.

Always valuable, these such instances. Become aware of the immediate response. Not a single moment is wasted in typing away a response. Be aware as these threads shape minds by creating miniature allegories of caves, sowing dissent by altering frameworks to their favour.
Approach with caution and be careful of what the future holds.

yeah obama's involvement in syria wasn't a huge fucking mess at all goddamn stop being such a blind follower.

Assad was a dumb ass who thought Trump was weak and would be a doormat after getting assurances from Trump he would leave him alone. I'm sorry I'm not going to side with some Mudslime because of memes and him hating Jews. Every fucking Mudslime hates Jews. That doesn't make them heroes.

I think kek is one of those deities that require blood sacrifice as payment after doing it's job. See you guys in the battlefield.

I dont know what happening but all we can do atm is take a step back and regroup.

Oh shit….

I got the trips of bad happenings!

Statement by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding the strikes on the Syrian territory

In connection with the missile and air strikes on the positions of the terrorist organisation the Islamic State in Syria, launched by the United States with support from a number of other countries, Russia would like to note that such actions can be carried out only within the framework of international law.
This implies not a formal unilateral notification of the strikes, but the existence of explicit consent of the Syrian government or a relevant decision by the UN Security Council. Russia’s firm position on this issue was confirmed by President Vladimir Putin during a telephone conversation with UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on 22 September.
Fighting terrorism in the Middle East and North Africa requires coordinated efforts of the international community under the auspices of the United Nations. Attempts to pursue geopolitical objectives and violations of the sovereignty of states in the region can only aggravate tensions and further serve to destabilise the situation.
Moscow has repeatedly warned that those who initiate the unilateral use of force bear full international and legal responsibility for its consequences.

This proves that voting accomplishes nothing. Every candidate is controlled by the Jews. To change this country we need a revolution from the grass roots level. We need to form our own ethnonationalist parties. Democracy will always fail us.

rolling for nuclear holocaust

they were shitty planes being repaired apparently

Hang your self in your closet CIA, God bless Assad.

Which is ridiculous, and why many of us went to >>>/polk/

You need to work on your diction.

its no coincidence all the big pol boards get canned and then this happens, RIGHT AFTER trump and putin start getting along over the st petersburg bombings

polk is full of lolbergs and tards who unironically use "Long Live Holla Forums!"

That's 4D level of reaching there the_donald.

not exactly, have you even bothered reading the autism posts, or are you just here to d&c?

You can go back.

NO CASUALTIES - EMPTY BASE - RUSSIA AND ASSAD WARNED AHEAD OF STRIKE

cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html

I'm sorry, he's a fucking retard who tried to double cross Trump. I'm not going to side with some sand nigger over Trump no matter how much Holla Forums wants to turn us against him.

Yeah and the holocaust happened.

Trump better be pulling a master ruse.

Russian news is claiming they weren't informed.

tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201704070515-49f5.htm

Fuck, well, since they were all warned ahead of time, is this statement saying then that with the go-ahead they essentially were authorizing Trump to do so, or that they took the warning to keep their people unharmed but they're pissed?

thanks for the info

No it's literally WWIII and Hitler

Idk how anyone can afford hope anymore.

doesn't sound like a declaration of war

So what now, we sit on our asses and wait for the escalation/deescalation? Even if nothing happens, Trump has still broken a promise that got him into the White House.
He fucked up bad. Even if he had kikes whispering to him. A paraplegic child could have figured the sarin attack was a hoax.

+1 point for master ruse
hopefully the other points fill out and this comes to realization

WHO'S TELLING THE TRUTH?!

DID MANSLEY LAUNCH THE MISSILE?!

What the fuck are you talking about?

The most favorable explanation I can think of is that Trump felt cornered politically and didn't think he could get away with doing nothing or siding with Russia. We should wait for more information and see how it plays out. Don't give up on him so easily.

pure coincidence

It's the same fucking trick they tried earlier; terrorist sandniggers deploy chemical weapons, then the US of ZOG blames the Syrian government for it so they have casus belli for war.

Another fucking fight for Pissrael. Thanks Trumpstein.

We got to experience hope. Better to have loved and lost and all that. I guess.

He talked to Mad Cuck Mattis, the neocon faggot that was being shilled here for a year before the election.

Trump is dead to me. RWDS activate when?

JIDF is out full force in the comments of this video, go to work guys, I've just spend 5 minutes thumbing up the good stuff.

Trump is now doing what Hillary asked for.

You literally would've been better off waiting for Hitler.

two choices goy, Hillary or Trump?

Hillary outright was going to do it, Trump, is still wait and see.

I think it's "technically what Trump did does not violate international law, but we're pissed." Followed by some saber rattling.

Since this makes Trump and Russia seem less friendly, perhaps that was the real point of this as some anons have theorized, but it's still not good news. (Unless, as theorized above, Trump follows this by "realizing" the gas attack was an obvious hoax and causing all the papers to report on it because they think it'll make him look bad.)

its bull

read.

the amount of outright "nazis btfo, Holla Forums wrong again" and nobodys figured out this board is getting massively shilled at the moment? combined with blatant black pilling and a distinct lack of analysis of the events is just pushing me further towards my initial analysis.

Don't think I misspoke. The allegory of the cave is, essentially, about a lack of awareness, the illusion of choice and objectivity when it could not be farther from the truth.
"Altering framework" just means changing a viewpoint. It's a different way of saying it.

I'm considering that he didn't order the attack at all, like it was some rogue mossad agents in our military or something

Theme-music for tonight

There is a news source that is lying really really hard and I don't know who it is.

THERE IS NO FUCKING HAPPENING. LEFTYPOL SUCK A BBC AND DIE. IRAQI CHEM WMDS WERE FINALLY DESTROYED, RUSSIANS WERE WARNED, TERRORISTS CAN'T GET THEIR HANDS ON SARIN TO USE IN SWEDEN NOW, AND THE JEWS CAN'T USE IT TO FALSE FLAG ANYMORE.

god damn I just came from cuckchan and the retards are gobbling that D&C cock. been trying to redpill the newfags and inoculate cuckchan against leftypol since they're now homeless by choice cause of the literally shakening 2.0 but holy shit I can't stand that autistic screeching mess. don't you fucking do it too Holla Forums.

I knew something big was coming with the amount of shilling heating up recently

The SAA is claiming casualties
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850169264048930816

SHILLS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

США проинформировали ряд государств о предстоящем ударе по Сирии, однако России среди данных стран не было, сообщает ТАСС со ссылкой на CNN.

The USA informed many countries about the pending attack in Syria, but Russia was not informed according to TASS in reference to CNN.

I.E. TASS said CNN was lying.

You hope too much.

This is a place of punishment.

Fuck off.

Why did he make a statement, then? To cover up for them?

Just saying that if he orders boots on the ground in Syria, there will be massive desertion. We didn't vote for this shit. There better not be any escalation.

thats really unfortunate, i was hoping for no causalities, if only so they could more effectively kill other muslims.

Or you know terrorist store chemical weapons and make the building a juicy target. Guess this is your first false flag if you can figure it out.

Possibly, and only if we're very lucky, he's intentionally being "fooled" by the hoax so that he can expose it later.

The only way CNN et al would report that the gas attack was a false flag would be if they can do it in the form of "Stupid Trump attacks Syria because of fake gas attack, nearly starts WWIII!"

go choke on a cock you degenerate tranny lover.

THE HACKS TO OUR SERVERS WERE NOT RANDOM

This airfield was the one they were mainly using to hit ISIS.

US military is basically acting as ISIS air Force now. Fuck this gay earth.

Exactly. He wants to show MSM hes not a cuck and he just said he wants to show PDRK that hes not fucking around. 50 tomahawks for one airfield is total overkill.
Trump just met with Xi. Trump is still talking to Russia on a diplomatic level.
This is 4D chess.

You type like my mom on kikebook.

Get used to it. There is no hope. There is no light. There is nothing but Eternal Misery.

Place. Of. Punishment.

This just doesn't make any sense.

you type like someone that needs to be cooked at 1800 degrees for a few hours

oh please. we already know who the hacker was

Not just any random person but an extremely well known source of info during the Syrian Civil war and a SAA member who has consistently posted accurate information over the course of several years now

Also hes familiar with Holla Forums and helped Russia direct airstrikes with the help of anons, pic related

Fuck off Kushner.

I don't know what level of chess this is anymore. Is this even chess anymore? I'm waiting to hear that some other country shot those missiles now.

Don't forget it helps Mossad with their activities.

pastebin.com/jn3E70rr

(((You)))

wtf #ImWithHer now

no shit that's why we gave him a chance. we waited and we're seeing. we're not saying we support hillary

Don't act like we could have ever prevented it.

Cassandra.

Don't Lie Jim

Then it's over. Let it all be over.

Punishment is Eternal

can I speak to your supervisor? I'm not satisfied with the quality of the shilling I'm receiving tonight.

This is a garbage publication, the official Russian position is that the airfield was unmanned and that they were warned 24 hours ahead.

Are you anti Assad?

Just to play kike's advocate here, the left is the response of a centralised first-world gov't with access top-grade equipment, while the other is ragatag militia/insurgency fighters with whatever scraps they have.

Will the left finally give up on their Russian hacking narrative?

OMG GUYS, IT'S HAPPENING, HE DESTROYED THE ASSETS THAT ENABLES ANOTHER CHEMICAL ATTACK AND NOW LIKE I'M WITH HER, #I'mWithHer AND HE IS THE KIKES AND OH MY GOD YOU CAN NEVER ELECT SOMEONE FOR WHAT HE STANDS FOR BUT ONLY AN ENTIRE PERSON AND EVERYTHING HE SAYS AND LIKE THE KIKES LOL

This place has been my one source of light the past year. I very rarely actually post, usually only consuming, but with this amount of shilling I had to type up my analysis of the events. I'm not going to let the only board that gives me hope get D&C into oblivion.
DESPAIR POSTS WITHOUT CRITICAL THOUGHT ARE NOT GENUINE. DON'T FORGET THE EVENTS OF THE PAST YEAR, AND WHO (((ELSE))) POSTS ON THIS BOARD

I just wanted to get married and have a family, a simple life. That was fucking it.

Now it seems I'll be pulled into another sandnigger country to die for some greasy kikes.

ASSES AND ((()))
>>>/fringe/
Fuck off.

That would mean they would have to admit to being wrong. They'd rather die than do that.

Who the fuck doesn't know what the allegory of the cave is? Your diction is pompous and it doesn't translate to much outside the Marxist indoctrination centers. Be discreet in your diction and you will be able to talk like a politician.

You have free will retard.

Lmao I got banned from the White House channel for talking about jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zvezda_(TV_channel)

Zvezda (Russian: всероссийский государственный вещательный телеканал «Звезда», literally, "The Star") is a Russian nationwide TV network run by the Russian Ministry of Defence.

It's the website of "Channel 2" in Russia. They don't run things that the Russian gov't doesn't tell them to. Either they're telling their people a different story or the english speaking media is lying, but it is a Russian MOD run outlet, so it is official.

My taxes are paying for this war, retard. My taxes have just paid for a billion dollars wasted on wrecking some fucking airway that wasn't hurting anybody.

I'm anti sandnigger.

that said, assad keeps them in check to a degree. but here's the thing, and russia said this in the form of stating their support for assad is not unconditional, if he steps out he needs to be smacked down.

frankly I'm happy that assad got a message, chemical weapons got destroyed and are no longer in the hands of an unstable country where they could be seized by other sandniggers to use in a subway in sweden.

That's exactly why you shouldn't allow yourself to be pulled fucking anywhere you weak-willed bitch.

THERE ARE NO CHEMICAL WEAPONS YOU AUTIST

SOMEONE TELL ME WHO IS GETTING CHESSED HERE!

Lot of D&C shills up in this bitch

It's fucking nothing. We launched a few missiles as a warning shot because chemical weapons are bad (it definitely seems like a false fag to me). We're not invading Syria and we're not going to start WWIII, you fucking morons. Clinton bombed aspirin factories in Sudan, etc.
Fuck off and go back to reading The Turner Diaries, so you'll know what to expect when The Day of the Rope finally comes

No this just shows that there is a mole within Trump's military team. Hillary only commented on the issue to try and seem presidential and take the credit for anything he did. The order was most likely out and too soon to change, which is why she made the comment in the first place.

Not this place, not the board. The universe itself. Existence itself. Life itself.

Life is punishment. Incarnation is punishment. The despair is all there is. There is nothing else. Oblivion is all there is. There is nothing else. The events of the past year are the setup to a bigger fall.

I'm right and you know it.

You're retarded. All women are ruined, you're better off shot in the desert.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Everything is happening as I predicted!

You're still being punished. I can hear your screaming.

Not when the draft board takes you.

Punishment

And they will continue to.

So tell me mr. Sovereign citizen, how does one stop paying taxes, have the IRS not come kill you for it, avoid the kikes in every way without getting your shit rekt?

THEN WHERE'D THE SARIN COME FROM YOU LEFTY D&C FAGGOT?

You hope too much.

And that will still lead to the End.

You won't be singing that tune when Assad is toast and ISIS is sending us more refugees.

It's called armed militias you fucking yankee.

Yes. The USA is the center of mass.

The alt-right meme "politics is downstream from culture" has it backwards. Culture is downstream from politics, and American politics has been destroying all worthwhile culture for a long time now.

I fucking knew it. What fucking chemical weapons?

THERE WASN'T ANY SARIN IN THE FIRST PLACE NIGGER. The white helmets handled the bodies with out any fucking protection, they would need hazmat suits to handle sarin. The FSA have already used chemical weapons in the past as well. The Syrian air force bombed a ware house in their territory, and some form of chemical weapon was inside.

That's it for me. I don't want another war for Israel, the gloves are off for me and all these cunts in office are my enemy forever.

No more desert wars.

There's no evidence that there even was sarin. That video was certainly not of the aftermath of a chemical weapons attack.

Shoo, shoo, kike

Early reports were that Assad bombed a place where IS was producing chemical weapons. This caused thus chemical weapons to detonate and the community got gassed.

WHAT SARIN?

are you calling him lefty DnC because he said there's no chem weapons? Are you retarded? The sarin gas attack was a forced meme, a false flag. It didn't fucking happen. There's posts and webms all over the threads on this very board showing you it was staged.

The fucking attack was faked you moron.

Relax faggot.

fuckign tired of these fags screaming
you don't know what you're talking about

Kill yourself.

Holla Forums here!

Just wanted to say - TOLD YOU SO!

He was a cappie shill from the start.

No really, what sarin?

This. I'm not happy with what just happened but it did literally just happen so I'm not going to pass my final judgment on the situation or on Trump until we have more facts.

WE ARE BEING TAKEN FOR A RUSE CRUISE! AND THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE OPEN SEA

Yeah, Assad gassed innocent people. So he could get killed like Saddam and let jews take all of Syria's oil. Great story, CNN.

There wasn't any. It's as fake as the gulf of Tonkin incident or WMDs in Iraq. Literally every casus belli America has used for the past 100 years (to this day actually) has been fake.

Really? Go ahead and do that then. Bring out your armed militia. I dare you.

You'll just die the same way. There is no hope. There is no light. There is no reward. There is nothing good in the entire universe.

It is a place of punishment.

THEY'RE FUCKING SANDNIGGERS WITH NO EQUIPMENT! THEY'RE FUCKING RETARDED MONKEYS THAT BLOW THEMSELVES UP ALL THE TIME JUST TRYING TO MAKE EXPLOSIVES TO BLOW OTHER PEOPLE UP. them not using 1st world procedures means nothing.

Choke on that blackpill, faggot.
ASSHOLES AND ELBOWS

i literally just warned about (((you)))

They would be rolling on the fucking ground with their flesh burning if it was sarin you Jewish lie believing autist.

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the polices set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

STUPID GOYIM

No endchan told us a year ago and you started autistically screaming about trannies.

This, according to Russia. So even Russia is in on this/aware of what Trump is up to and probably why they got a warning beforehand.

That Trump is a real mensch! It's a party here in Tel Aviv!

You didn't tell anybody anything because no one pays attention to communist faggots. Trump has been deporting tacos which is good but it's nothing too special and Trump has had a consistent domestic/foreign policy until now.

my sides have been eternally shoah'd

Nice try kike

Buckle up fruit cup. its about to get real!

Endchan didn't say shit because it has 80 users, half of whom are goons.

oh wew
the facts just keep comin in, second hand reports of no SAA casualities, missiles impacted on area, russians warned ahead of time. all shaping up to be part of the masterplan
glad that at least some are seeing through the blatant shilling going on ITT

You were telling people to vote for Comrade Sanders. Stop with the bullshit.

wew

Sarin is absorbed through the skin and lingers for a long time, if this stuff gets on you you're fucked. Its tastless and odourless, if this was sarin all those white helmets are dead and all the other people in the background with not even dust masks on.

Fucking damn it, How can there be a news source that says there were no casualties and everyone was warned before hand and then these imbeciles ask if there was any survivors as if everyone died?

update

Well, if that's the issue you had, why be cryptic and just use the point on the allegory as your basis. The point of the post was to be cautious with who you trust. The double-cross can be double-crossed, basically. It's essentially vague because we can't know. We don't have access to top-tier information the kikes do. You say pompous, I say deliberately obfuscated; it's meant to point out the nature of these such claims. Like the archetypical heeb: hate Muslims, not us. Look how bad they are, focus all this energy after a terrorist attack on the Muslims. If you point out the Jew behind it, that's just bigoted and a coincidence, too.

hes ban posting you retard

bane*

Like 9/11 was an inside job?

Right and Hitler gassed 6,000,000, Saddam gassed the Kurds, and Qaddafi gassed everyone right Shlomo?

ok user. i'll just take your single post as fact instead of reading any of the detailed autism posts ITT. you're truly my greatest ally!

If they're Russian, it's over

you can leave

Obama bombs the middle-east every day, and leftists don't bat an eye.
Trump sends a missiles against an evacuated airfield and suddenly every shill goes crazy.

If anything Holla Forums was used by the kushner shills as a boogeyman. This is your fault.

A person's clothing can release sarin for about 30 minutes after it has come in contact with sarin gas, which can lead to exposure of other people.

did you time it user? did you time how long it was until they handled the bodies?

ditto

tell me you timed it anons or shut the fuck up. you're talking about shit you know nothing about, and you didn't even research it.

Proofs kike shill?

That's my point. You sound like a windbag, which is really aggravating to deal with. I didn't read anything past that btw.

How many of you fags had a girlfriend long enough to argue and then resolve it, or are you such a puss you took your tiny shriveled balls and went home to Mommy the first time things were rough?

Are any of you faggots married for more than five years? I bet not many people posting "the world is ending" were in the military or played a contact sport.

Grow the fuck up. Trump did something to disapppont you. Where in the everlasting depths of a baboon's nut sack did you think any single human short of Christ himself would not eventually cause you heartburn?

The other team scored a point. Shake it off. Focus on the next play. We all will be back tomorrow with more information and a balanced look at the situation.

Quitting is not a choice. Fight the enemy, help those who show promise, and give thanks that Hillary Cunton is not in power.

See you back here tomorrow.

I was saying the entire election, that the greatest danger to Trump's life was not posed by his enemies, but by his most hopeful supporters.

If he betrays his promises, he will never find shelter in the world. That's just how it is, mang.

lOl

50 Tomahawk missiles into Syrian territory from Trump is a bit fucking different user.

The liberal media has just lost all credibility with its Trump Russia ties propaganda.
GO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH A NORMIE NOW.
Trump has just flipped the entire propaganda chessboard upside down.
Hopefully the shitskins are a sacrificial pawn

leftypol and endchan are a handful of spergs that no one cares about

What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?

correct!
h ttps://emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp

This is fail no matter how I look at it. In the best case scenario of Trump being the good guy, not always the bad jew stooge, not "just being mislead by those evil neocons(totally not jews,)" Trump is highly manipulatable; all you have to do is stage a false flag that breaks his muh pr and he responds to cover the mu pr.

jews did 9/11 and they did this hoax gas attack. trump just showed the kikes he'll respond like a pavlov dog and fight israel's enemies for them. now all they need to do is hoax another terrorist attack and we'll be in world war 5.

Proves my point. Why would autists want to pass the buck so mudslimes don't get blamed for 9/11.

kek just wants to see the world burn doesn't he

This isn't r/the_donald nigger

But I post to endchan.

he scared me at first, but this is shaping up to be the best thing to happen in months

Probably because they aren't just tinfoil conspiracies

That's what I'm saying, No one cares about you and your shitty alternative infested with goons.

It's deliberate. We don't have access to top-level information, so we must proceed carefully and with a grain of salt. Why is the action done. Is it logical? Why or why not.

k

dammit satan, get thee behind me

Don't get your panties in a twist. There is a big difference between throwing some *winkwinknudgenudge* missiles at shitskins in the desert and invading for the glory of zog.

MSM IS FUCKED TOO
HE IS CRASHING THE WHOLE PLANE

i bet you think jews were actually gassed in death camps.

This shit is pizzagate all over again. You want it to be real so you pretend it is. Assad gassed some kids, get over it. Can't Mossad the Assad is a fucking meme. The guy is just another shitskin piece of shit, and Trump let him know his place after he tried to backstab him after he was going to let him be. This was also about showing China not to fuck with us and get the Norks under control.

What does any of that have to do with what I posted? Nothing

low-energy faggot

And both of those things mean you lose!

Everyone always loses. There is nothing but misery.

ISIS IS ATTACKING

Again why are you shilling in favor of mudslimes? Why should I give a fuck about them at all?

Hang your self CIA. How about you go over and fight a Baathist government because the evil fascist gassed 6,000,000?

I don't give a fuck if he gassed every single civilian in Syria. It's none of our fucking business and I'm not helping Israel advance it's agenda.

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/850186118075043840
This is fucking hilarious. Unbelievable

it's israel-dimensional chess

The SAA's main advantage in the fight against jihadis is air superiority, and their fleet was on short supply as is. Even if Trump backs away now, it's a massive loss to Assad's ability to combat and eradicate the "moderate rebels" that plague them. It's an undeniable win for ZOG, Israel and the neocons, and a sad day for the world.
Please direct me to these detailed autism posts, all I'm seeing is bluster, anger and shills trying to defend an indefensible action.

nice ttrump x ISIS workign together, but it's all jsut 1y358967235628935609638967068D chess right?

nobody is shilling for muslims you retard. why can't you get this through your thick skull, this is about jews not muslims

WeW

Can see this. You don't dial up a target (or a target's ally's) and say "Hey guy's shit's about to hit you." This was sent as a warning. This was a big "fuck you" to the Neocons who won't be satisfied till ICBM's are in flight a warning to Russians we aren't weak Ivan, now you know me, lets talk and a big fuck you to the MSM if this is fake news, I now have the reason I've needed to destroy you and the intelligence community a fuck you to North Korea I'm crazier than you so don't try my and a fuck you, yes to Assad Your house is not in order, who knows who has this shit, here is your slap on the wrist

This isn't how I would have handled this, but I'm not president. So instead of kvetching and expecting doomsday I'm doing what I recommend what everyone else should be doing. Assessing, looking through the bullshit, keeping calm, counting supplies and making sure my powder is dry in case I'm wrong.

EXACTLY THIS

Jokes on the world for anyone else other than the anarchists.
Even as an American who loves freedom, why is this a bad thing exactly?

>>>/israel/

The least Trump can do is allow Russia to do whatever it wants to ISIS. He can redeem himself if that's what happens, but I doubt it.

What we know:
Russia and Assad warned 24 hours before the strike.
No, or very low, number of personnel at base.
No casualties so far.
Missiles seem to have hit one spot repeatedly.

So in other words, in diplomatic and global-strategic parlance- this was a traffic ticket.

What do you mean, I'm responding to your post asking me why things have to be cryptic. I'm answering you by pointing out that it is deliberate.

USA is such a fucking meme country now. What the fucking hell, lel.

How much destruction is a tomahawk missile? Anyone got a good Webm? What exactly are they going to do to us now?

Trump joining forces with Judeo-ISIS, What a nightmare.

Serves you well suckas

He just did the same routine as King Nigger.

There is no 'wait and see', we've already seen it.

CHECKED
the jew is the real enemy. no matter what pawns are moved or distractions provided the jew is ALWAYS behind it pulling the string. to sight of that is missing the forest for the trees.

Holla Forums here
Thanks for Kek you glorious assholes.

Because this means more refugees you retard

The bad thing is that you're still breathing

Go back, you're not welcome here.

You obviously are, because your kike faggot in office is doing exactly what she asked for.

It's about Holla Forums trying to meme Holla Forums into abandoning Trump. Sorry I never bought into "le based muslime" meme about Assad. Just because he's ZOG's enemy doesn't mean I'm on his side, and it doesn't mean I'm going to stick with said mudslime when it tries to make Trump look like his bitch. Assad was the one who fucked up.

The same twitter poster and several others are now saying there were casualties

Go market your kosher goy elsewhere.

Spooky trips. Fuck this shit. We don't need to fight Syria, so fuck Trump for this bullshit attack. Syria today and probably Yemen shit tomorrow, I guess he chose to be a warmonger and fuck everyone over.

I'm waiting for the fallout before making a judgement tbh.

If it was just an empty airfield and a show of force then I'll wait for the Russian reaction before I get too concerned.

you jews are having a field day today

enjoy it because you're end is coming kike boy

A casualty, unconfirmed whether it's a dude who got wounded or killed.

Don't drool all over the carpet leftykike.

I know, and I'm saying it's so painfully obvious that it hurts. You sound stupid by virtue of your inability to refine your diction, besides, referencing Plato's allegory is not impressive it just makes you sound like a greenhorn.

>>>Holla Forums

You don't need Holla Forums for that when Trumpstein himself is doing the exact same King Nigger routine about 'muh ebil dictator Assad'.

He said the same shit Obongo said, with even the same fucking false flag.

We got a surplus of bullets, if more waves of them come maybe we can begin using them instead of letting faggots make our decisions

(heil'd)
then a traffic ticket, with a fine.

Welp, looks like we are going faster and faster on Mr. Bone's Wild Ride.

By going against the Jews? The Baathist party makes a nation prosper, and the CIA start funding "moderate" rebels, and ISIS just happens to pop up, and now autists like you who have paid absolutely zero attention are attempting to latch on to some insignificant part to try and frame Assad as our enemy? He's a secular Alawite you moron, the entire reason these Islamists are fighting him.

stupid fucking jew

Again, Russian state run media is saying that Russia was not warned.

CШA пpoинфopмиpoвaли pяд гocyдapcтв o пpeдcтoящeм yдape пo Cиpии, oднaкo Poccии cpeди дaнных cтpaн нe былo, cooбщaeт TACC co ccылкoй нa CNN.

The United States informed several countries ahead of their strike in Syria, but Russia was not among them, says TASS in reference to CNN [claiming that Russia was informed]

rian.com.ua/world_news/20170407/1022979224.html

tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201704070515-49f5.htm\

vz.ru/news/2017/4/7/865288.html

This is being pushed on domestic channels that are run by Russian Ministry of Defense.

Does anyone have a RUSSIAN source saying they were warned? I'm going to keep shilling this until we get to the bottom of the contradiction between what Russian language media and English language media are saying.

For fuck's sake, you still don't get it or you are a paid shill.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ASSAD DOES TO HIS OWN PEOPLE

how about not letting them the fuck in?
is that so hard, Europe?

Hang yourself, Learningcancer.

Neither Assad nor the Syrian army used chemical weapons and it would have had no effect on the US whatsoever if the US wasn't in Syria due to being cucks for the Saudi sandniggers in the first place.

t. Learningcancer

Well supporting Trump for starting WWIII isn't a good start

Just how it is. Life has always been this way. What else is there?

You hope too much. Too positive of an outcome for me to believe in it.

When it is mudslimes killing other mudslimes/Saudis, I don't see a problem. Though the United States helping the fucking Saudis, I do see a problem.

You know what I have fucking learned tonight, Holla Forums?

The fucking elites have the most fucked, dark sense of humor, and at this point, I'm just fucking laughing. At this point, you just have to laugh. Just. fucking. laugh.

Can't speak for the rest of the world because it's so fucked, but Americans, let's just fuck em' up when they try to really push our shit in when it comes time.

CNN said Ted Cruz approves. The limp dick on this stream just congratulated him too.

Syria is literally voliksh state buddy, with no rothschild central bank. After the war, the SSNP (Syrian Social Nationalist Party) has strong support and will hopefully win office.

TVZVEZDA IS QUOTING CNN QUIT LYING YOU FuCKING SHILL REPORTEDDDDDDD

You don't get it either retard. He only pulled this shit after Trump admin's statement that Syria wasn't a priority and would be left alone. If Trump didn't do anything, he'd look like a weak bitch. Sorry, you guys are wrong on this. There's no such thing as a based sand nigger.

Underrated post. This guy knows what he's talking about.
Again, it's entirely possible that Trump DID just do something stupid, but his pattern of behavior so far does make the 4D chess explanation more likely.
Don't just blindly follow like sheep, but watching to see what he does next is infinitely better than just wallowing in despair as the flood of shills are begging us to.

please, no leftypol memeing would be successful. this is legit

HE DIDN'T PULL ANYTHING YOU KIKE YOUR PEOPLE DID

Right. Just when they're about to defeat the footsoldiers of Israel/US/EU in their proxy war they go and draw all international attention to themselves by gassing children.

Go gas yourself.

That means the point I was trying to emphasize was made clear.
This rests on the assumption that it is meant to impress you. The purpose is to show how obfuscated the truth may be in times of double-crosses and betrayal.

This

I don't give a fuck what he looks like. I'm not supporting the Israeli agenda, period.

Yes, Russia does run media channels in Ukraine. I used to live there, I'm not retarded.

Quit using google translate you idiot. Vezda is saying that TASS was commenting on a quote from CNN.

nobody is saying he is based. once again this is about trump playing right into israel's hands

Apparently, he was not listening to Russia and even they got tired of whatever he was doing. According to them, he handled an airstrike in a shitty manner which is what caused the gassing in the first place.

Um, Israel.

Well said.

Syria is one of the last countries without a Rothschild Central Bank. It's one of the last footholds on this entire planet that isn't kiked.

How are you so retarded you just believe the same story from 4 years ago and think its legit?

Know Russians, checked with them and they are saying that the Russian domestic is just reporting facts with no spin. So you are either mistaken or not. Pic related.

No, according to them

Except he didn't. There is no world war unless Assad is stupid enough to try and fight with the US and Russia. Russia is not protesting this strike.

0/10

North Korea, Cuba, Iran, and some African countries don't have one either. That's pretty much it. Even Russia has one.

And it cannot be allowed to continue as such. Why would they let it?

Nihilism is what everyone is already. Nihilism is for the weak.

Yeah it's totally his fault, not the fault of the fucking terrorists manufacturing goddamn nerve gas.

ISIS is now attacking syria too and this isn't what israel wanted huh?

It's not just that. Jews want to remove an Iranian ally in Syria and build an oil pipeline through Syria so the Eurocucks aren't dependent on Russia anymore. That way they can flood us with infinite shitskins and exterminate us.

Watch ISIS conveniently start attacking more right when we do this. Almost like when we bombed SAA before and they were right there.

Yeah, I haven't been able to find anything from Russia saying they were warned using Russian google - the only thing I get are reposts of the same story I linked above from various state run channels. I've only been able to find claims that Russia was warned from American run channels. I suspect CNN may be planning to use "Trump warned the Russians, he's a puppet!" going forward, but mostly just trying to find the source of the conflict between the reports.

Don't forget greater Israel.

I think Jews are openly mocking us.

The attack is exactly the same as before under Obama (gas)

And the response of Trump calling assad an ebil dictator is exactly what Obama called him. It's literally just the same thing over and over again.

proven bullshit. queue video of female reporter blowing those fake losers out of the water.

Well he just attacked the enemy of ISIS, just like Obama and Hillary did in Libya.

When they raided the ISIS HQ in Aleppo they arrested US, Israeli, Saudi and Omani military advisors.

There's no denying it anymore. ISIS is a fake terrorist organization.

looks like russians were ok with it.
"Russian Forces Were Notified In Advance": Pentagon Statement On Air Strikes In Syria
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/russian-forces-were-notified-advance-pentagon-statement-air-strikes-syria

all this hullabaloo about nothing.

it's okay, crysis averted.

most of them were shot down..

So classic bombing of civilians is ok? Only banned gas attacks require retaliation?

He sure helped them out with that tomahawk strike. That he did.

This.

Same false flag.

Same routine.

Rules don't apply to Jews

You're doing this in every single thread, with every single post, that even doubts this was anything but 1488D chess.

israel is isis, and trump is fighting israel's (ie. isis) war

He's the most powerful motherfucker on this planet. He HAD legions of people who would grab a rifle and fight for him. He has the attention of every scrap of media in the world,
HE HAD EVERY GOD DAMNED OPPORTUNITY TO BLOW THIS FUCKING MYTH OUT OF THE GOD DAMNED WATER
but he chose to strike Assad, aiding Israel/ISIS, and pissing off Russia, who was already getting tired of our bullshit.

The jews are behind it, sure, but he had a choice. He could have done something better, but he didn't.

Oh yes, attacking a small section of a cleared out airfield would totally help isis. You shareblue niggers are pathetic.

Nice cognitive dissonance. One can't claim the deep state CIA is both against him and also is prevented from aiding ISIS with Mossad at the same time. Either they do what they want or are controlled by Trump. Guess you don't know how Flynn did everything to go against. CIA trying to find terrorists there.

Russians approving of it does not make it acceptable, and even if the Russians did approve it was likely out of pragmatism instead of an actual issue with Assad

We also had the same people screaming for his blood for months finally praise him and it's because they thought he was starting a war. A war for MUH POOR MUZZIE CHILDREN THAT MAKE YOU SAY FUCK BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHIT, but a war nonetheless.

Now that I'm starting to calm down this might have been an intentional power play that seems like a fuckup now but might have been smart in the long run.

However, people were totally right to get freaked out about this as it was unfolding and it still feels shifty.

I honestly have no clue what is happening anymore. I really hope that this means that the only attack will be this and we can forget about Syria, but I won't be surprised if I am wrong.

The pipeline and greater israel are one and the same.

Any attack against Syria helps out ISIS.

Fucking hang yourself Learningcancer.

That doesn't make them our allies, you retard. The Norks or ISIS aren't Jews either, and both should be wiped out. Stop using tunnel vision. Not every single fucking thing is about the Jews. I'm glad we have a president who won't be jerked around by lowlifes.

archive.is/yzuHw#selection-1541.108-1541.296
I'd like to think it was a false flag and just people literally acting but even Russia is commenting on it.

Those niggers are opportunistic fucks and attack whenever they can. This does show that he probably has leaks within his military team.

Do not let the shills get to you wait this out.

From this point on Russia narrative is trashed, wait to see if we are truly dragged into a Syrian war before we declare that Trump has sold himself to the Neocons.

Well it was a pleasure serving with you gentlemen. Wanna do a stream? We can shitpost on cytube right before the nukes hit.

This.

I am sorry, lads. Take your grasses off. He may be ashamed of doing it. He may not of been done it willingly, but he failed us.

Sorry, Chaim. I'm not supporting attacks on Syria.

This is some 2000 shilling.

WEW

web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

Oh yes, attacking a Syrian airbase just before an ISIS offensive would totally not help ISIS. You shareblue niggers are pathetic.

Trump has always been a necon you dumb motherfucker.

it does because all that matters is that trump and putin are on good working terms.

I just put this together.

We already know who you are, fuck off back to 4chon.

source on pic?

Well that cinches it! Ignore what's in your face, we've got russians playing along!

I'd be much more concerned if the official russian stance was We were not warned and a lot of patriotic shit started playing.

At least it isn't a complete invasion involving a few certain "no-fly zones" Hillary would have placed. How should I feel about all this?

Trump is threatening Iran now after a reporter asked him about it's support of Syria.

:\

Attacking Assad like this definitely helps ISIS.

Greater Israel will be built regardless.

I don't know what kind of lolcow you have to be to believe ISIS is pro-Jews, but that's pretty sad that you let your brain rot that far on stupid.

Technically he's right even if it's 99% kikes.

ISIS was created and controlled by jews, but I don't think ISIS actually is jews. Kikes almost never fight their own wars, especially for a people who hate physical labor. Ever hear of a jewish sports hero? No. They're a weak people. ISIS are arabic puppets of the kikes, I'm pretty sure.

It's a symbolic declaration of war. What the fuck about that doesn't make sense to you?

based

Filtered.

Kek at this rate you'll have a heart attack.

RUSSIA IS SUPPORTING ASSAD. This is effectively a proxy war against Russia, or at least it has a very good chance of developing into that. Or are Russians not white either?

retard.jpg
Also Jews should be a higher priority than any other enemy and therefore should be dealt with first, attacking Syria which only benefits Israel is counterproductive

Yeah, no
Retaining the territorial integrity of Syria and preventing it from being balkanized or regime change is very important

The rationale for supporting Trump was that even if he was a kike puppet, everyone else was for certain. That still holds up.

As I said before, I'd like to think they are faking it and still partially do but am I to think everyone is a kiked up jew then? Because that's what you're telling me.

How exactly? Forces him to use Russian airpower more? No troops, no mechanized forces, no ground assets hit. Assad's airforce fucked up, as even the Russians have said. Now what does piss me off is we have this many assets in theater and Raqqa is not a flaming crater in the ground.

Russia will have to respond as well. Maybe we'll avoid war if Putin cucks out and does nothing, but Trump is still a traitor to the American (ie., white) people.

It depends on what happens next. If this escalates you'll be dead wrong, if it doesn't you'll be vindicated but Trump's statement tonight already makes you look fucking stupid.

People voted for Trump because they thought Hillary would do this, and they'd be right.

POST YFW RUSSIA, CHINA, NORTH KOREA, AND ISIS START DIRECTING THEIR CANNONS TOWARD YOU

ISIS are literally Kike backed WAHHABIS, a sext of Islam that is that cauise of all terrorist issues in the ME you see today. It was literally founded by al-wahhab, a fucking KIKE. You are a fucking know-nothing on a foreign geopolitical issue, educate yourself and realize the only enemy in muh MOOZLUMS is Salafis, Wahhabis, and radical Sunnis. As you said yourself, don't get wrapped up in tunnel vision.

not really, europe just needs to throw out the eu and relrn2borderenforcement

Kill yourself kike. Shariablue's rates are clearly too high for your effectiveness.

ISIS isn't pro jew but israel is pro-ISIS you retard

I wasn't aware that missiles counted as an invasion force.

Should I be scared about all the shit going down rn? Anyone have any links that prove that Assad actually gassed people, and/or that bombing an airport in Syria was a good idea?

THE FUCK IS GOING ON???

We don't need evidence goy.

yes there destroyed aircrafts and injured soldiers, but it was empty goy!

It's an offensive that is considered war-worthy.

It means that he's got a giant lardy eagle preying down upon him if Americans want Iraq War 2.0.

Yet.

wait, wait, wait
what if…

guize, in his statement, Trump said

what if
he tomahawked
the false-flaggers ?
a bunch of saudis, various jihadists and some mossads, in stolen syrian uniforms?

think about it, it would be a way to stay friend with Putin, it would send a clear message to the globalist cartel, it would put a severe damper on future false flag attempts, and it would be impossible for the jews to protest because they would have to admit being the ones who did it
and merican global surveillance is completely able to know exactly who did it, up to counting the ass hairs of the spooks who pushed the buttons and recording their vibrations when they fart

Assad's reaction will probably be the only thing telling us what really happened

Do you fags ever think about these things before you press enter on the keyboard?

That boat has already sailed and it was irrelevant to begin with. Now we wait to see what Putin does in return.

sorry I didn't mean to reply to you

Which has extremely little chance of happening, and if the Syrian government is toppled and further destabilized you can be sure as fuck there will be a massive refugee wave and it will likely happen before Europe can make any political movement to stop it

Rofl

How would you know their rates are high? Is there something you haven't told us Schlomo?

Who cares? Isn't that besides the point that it's none of our fucking business. Think!

It is either nothing, the start of a long conflict, or the start of a very quick and violent WW3. Either way we are watching history.

Anyone that helps the kikes is a traitor. So that now includes you.

Why do I feel liked
something fucking horrible
is going to come from this?
I just feel like we poked a bear.

yeah he found the individuals and there locations so quick right? and the false-flaggers were assad's soldiers don't question anything goyim, it's all 1488D chess

What would Trump gain by killing false flaggers?

Are you a eurofag or something? OF COURSE IT'S MY FUCKING BUISNESS AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN OUR PRESIDENT JUST BOMBED A PLACE IN SYRIA

europe is fucked either way if it doesnt get rid of the eu, in fact a huge wave would be an immediate wake up call instead of this slow demographic decline, boiling frog and all.

The governor of fucking homs has confirmed that rescuing operations and firefighting are active in the zone you fucking delusional redditor.

Honestly i don't get why some people are screaming bloody murder over this. Trump warned the Russians before hand thus Assad also knew about it before hand. Nothing of importance will have been destroyed no lives lost. Trump just countered a false flag with his own false flag you utter morons.

Ron Paul: "Zero Chance" Assad Behind Chemical Weapons Attack In Syria; Likely A False Flag

archive.is/qYt6a

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/ron-paul-zero-chance-assad-behind-chemical-weapons-attack-syria-likely-false-flag

It's none of our business which dictator rules Syria.

well I know saudi prince and shit are pro jew, but I more meant the average ISIS nerd

For those that haven't seen it, here is Gaddafi's famous speech predicting the death of all Muslim leaders. Assad laughs at 1:29 like he thinks Gaddafi is paranoid.

can someone explain?

Trump bombed Syria. Why would he do that? How do you know Trump killed false flaggers?

Pretty much what looks like the facts so far is ISIS baited Syria into striking a munitions dump that was full of chemical weapons. Syria took the bait and bombed it and killed a bunch of shit skin children oh the horror with the release. So they fell into causing a false flag. Trump got pissed because the children and bombed an airbase after possibly warning them and Russian assets stationed there. What's floating now is Russia's reaction. Oh and a bunch of demoralization shills are having fun, and shareblue is trying to make a bonus. You know the usual when shit happens So no need to panic or buying potassium iodine tablets you should have those already but it does warrant concern.

I have no idea how long it would take to find them
with enough surveillance hardware in place they could have been seen doing it

In the manga/anime Berserk, Griffith sacrifices all of his friends to demons in order to become a demon king and rule the world.

I don't give a shit about that, I'm concerned about if Trump is right and the leader of Syria actually gassed people.

griffith dove into a monster's stomach to kill it from the inside. just chess memers

for anyone who wants to follow the events whitout people popping out their opinion form their BBC ass, this might interest you: syria.liveuamap.com/

rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army//

SHILLS BTFO

Incorrect. He laughs because he is agreeing with Gaddafi, no one else in that room does. He is speaking to them, and insulting them, not Assad, because he understands. They are the only leaders who think they can deal with Jews and still survive.

Why are you concerned? Fuck syrian children.

or wait did I get the characters mixed up? i haven't watched or read it

Yeah, it'd be nice if he was hitting those reptilian UFO's too, but we have to talk in terms of realistic possibilities.

Everyone mentioned yes, kiked up.

Sometimes the greatest leader will sacrifice everything he has to become the most strongest beast of the land.

Error 404
Page not found
This might be because:

— You have typed the web address incorrectly, or
— the page you were looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.

You're thinking of Guts user.

Trump bombed Syria, nigger. Why should we not be worried?

what kinda shit you trying to pull here?

Not as likely as you think, especially if Europeans are more sympathetic to this wave of refugees since removing Assad this will inevitably be viewed by leftwingers as US imperialism and as victims of wars by the US

There is zero benefit to Europeans for removing Assad while there are plenty of reasons that keeping him in power benefits Europe

of right

No the false flaggers dies when they attack Assads forces which will be fully combat effective.

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Sorry, fucked up the link.

Here it is
rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/

What I'm telling you is that media channels run by the Russian Ministry of Defense are saying they weren't warned.

TOLD YOU FAGGOTS

Posted today.

There's nothing to be scared of

He is laughing in agreement and Assads speech was up next and he started by thanking Gaddafi for his speech

I'm not worried over Assad gassing people, same with Hitler or Saddam.

You're the one who is trying to claim that everyone who is saying shit contrary to your view is kiked up on this. Be as mad as you want but that is what you're doing here.

well then europe truly is fucked if what you're relying on is assad.

he means it's none of our business is assad gasses babies in syria

Welp, then we are fucked and it is time to go innawoods.

WHAT IF THIS IS JUST TO TEST OUR MILITARY HARDWARE AGAINST RUSSIA'S NEW SAMS

Oh fun, a propaganda war is suddenly exploding around us. Guess we will never learn the truth if this keeps up.

You are either deliberately ignoring what is being said or you have shit reading comprehension.

but its bullshit

Honestly, this makes the most sense out of all this retarded shit.

I should say the same to you

They are paid shills, they are ignoring all credible posts about russian media confirming they were not warned and syria local reports and state wide media saying that they were indeed casualtieis and that the bases were not empties.

What's the fun in that anyway.

helping resolve an unending conflict source of a large amount of problems by pushing in the direction of an Assad victory without compromizing US politics?

doesn't disprove the false-flaggers hypothesis
nope

yeah I know, just hoping

Nope, that is your spin to try to blow off. Eat a bullet.

So then, are the shills now going pro-Trump? They're definitely pushing the "informed" meme. It's either to be a "link to Russia" or to try to keep people on the Trump Train.

Bullshit according to the Pentagon*

Who are totally trustworthy and don't have a history of making shit up.

I don't think there will be war lads.

That's definitely not what he just did by attacking Assad's airbase.

You keep making strawman arguments and conflating my posts. I never said Assad was the sole person capable of saving Europe or that he was the only factor in the refugee crisis capable of benefiting Europe but he is a significant benefactor of European interests even if largely unintentionally.

yes, in this case I trust the petagons statement, as well as the fact RT is reporting that with no casualties from SAA or the Russian Military, and that they themselves new the attack was coming that Tillerson is wrong

It is just shills going at all sides

Bet your life on it?

Still no evidence of him killing false flaggers user. If he wants ASSAD to win, he has to tell Israel to take ISIS out of Syria.

No, that's you getting mad at the fact I provided proof that even Russia is claiming shit. Again, you're implying anyone that does not agree with you is kiked up and now you want everyone who does not agree with you to die. Kill everyone that does not agree with me. This is you.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

Think about why the fuck would anybody trust western msm and a pentagon report blindly without reading about both russian media and syrian media. who is telling you to believe who without digging about the other and sagin this threads?

The concern is about Trump involving America, not about muds, faggot.

If you know enough to say that then you know that post is for others. It's still only round 2 of a 10-round fight against evil.

WW3 when?

also, trump…. you stupid motherfucker

Well, if I'm wrong, we're all going to die in nuclear hellfire. So I probably would.

in otherwords you're relying on him. laughable, europe is fucked. unless you dethrone the eu, it's over.

Should be bombing Golan Heights is he want to do something worthwhile.
pastebin.com/jn3E70rr

I regret nothing. Don't let yourselves be discouraged, the future is still ours.

Plenty of our people (more likely cuckchanners) are engaging in [autistic screeching] as well. Dumbasses.

I always knew Hitler had the godliest of taste.

Probably. If Trump has decided to remove Assad for Israel, the JIDF will want Trump supporters to support him.

Wrong

I've got no fucking reason to care about Assad gassing Syrians . . .

Why would they do that? If anything, they'd want people to get mad and do something crazy and kill Trump so someone wore (Pence) can take his place or outright try and kill everyone and seriously crack down on people.

Hear hear! I for one look forward to watching the Cities burn in the purifying glow of nuclear damnation.

New thread needed soon or should one of the other 20 be taken over. :^)

Putin will have to do something in response. Best case scenario he just sends in more troops and hardware and tells Trump to fuck off.

We are all shills yeah right asshole,you forgot to say we just got 0.002 dollars deposited to our account.
The state of this board.Kept blaming cuckchan now you guys have become reddit thedonald.

WE TOLD YOU THE MODS ON THIS BOARD ARE PAID KUSHNER SHILLS AND CONTROLLED OP,LITERALLY PLEBBIT THEDONALD

And the thread is about to end and I contribute nothing lel.

amen to that brother

Do not trust American or Russian media, both are just as compromised and are pawns in Shlomo's plan.

RT literally said there were conflicting reports, and that the claims of casualties came from SANA and other Syrian news agencies.

Can you kikes stop lying for a second?

TODAY, IS A GOOD DAY

learn2comma, fag

Trumpbot in denial throughout the thread,whichever kike designed you is good.

holy shit man
has the time finally come?

anons, there are a lot of shills and contradicting info, let's calm down and think things through

I'll be waiting to see what happens in the next weeks.

Kek brought you chaos and gave you your Griffith. Gondola is the meme of the future and the only meme that will end this dark night.

O FUCK

I've been out of the loop the past few days so please tell me if I have the essentials down or if I'm forgetting anything

This cult of personality comes from reddit. T_D is currently in full 4D Chess hysteria, while here there's spergs of all kinds - as it should be.

Hillary can't go back and say she was against the strikes so easily with this screenshot.

Seems like Trumps approval rating will finally drop below 30% and we can move towards impeachment.

I'm guessing the republicans will let the democrats govern on the condition that they don't get blamed for Trump

oh god damn it, juncker condones the attack

The European commission said of Jean Claude Juncker’s response that “he understands efforts to deter future attacks” and that the EU stood ready to play its role in finding a political solution to the crisis.

The statement in the name of the European commission president said:

A horrific chemical weapons attack on civilians struck Khan Shaykhun on 4 April. Last night, in response, the US launched air strikes on Shayrat Airfield.

The US has informed the EU that these strikes were limited and seek to deter further chemical weapons atrocities.

President Juncker has been unequivocal in his condemnation of the use of chemical weapons.

The repeated use of such weapons must be answered. He understands efforts to deter further attacks. There is a clear distinction between air strikes on military targets and the use of chemical weapons against civilians.

Efforts to stem the spiral of violence in Syria and work towards a lasting peace should be redoubled. Only a political transition can lead to such an outcome. President Juncker and the European Commission as a whole stand ready to play their part in full.”

welp, that's game over. also trump's speech on the attack was bogus and globalist in too many ways. it could have been 4d chess, I could see how it would work… but lads I think they got to trump.

Exactly.

makes you think.

I think you mean