Kushner Redpill

Alright, Holla Forums. I'm going to make an infographic on this motherfucker. We need to make his insidiousness known to the world, and get this neo-Cohen kike known for who he actually is.

Only one problem: had a hard drive failure. There were a few threads I had saved chock full of information on him, his true leanings, his history at Goldman Sachs, etc. Whatever you have, dump it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

breit*bart.com/radio/2017/04/06/ryun-trump-wh-breaking-two-factions-national-populists-vs-liberal-nyc-democrats/
breit*bart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/06/report-jared-kushner-hires-top-hollywood-publicist-white-house-post/
archive.is/bFWJG
archive.is/hHPYl
ballotpedia.org/Jared_Kushner
archive.is/ZSa4B
therealdeal.com/2017/03/16/at-666-fifth-the-devils-in-the-details/
therealdeal.com/new-research/results/?hash=fa7bab86bf801544cfefd9ccbb77a926
thehill.com/policy/international/326919-china-using-kushner-not-state-dept-to-sway-trump-report
youtube.com/watch?v=DZo9XSXN3AI
archive.is/1HZRG
archive.is/Fg1Xe
archive.is/OZhN1
archive.is/zNboN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping. appreciate your effort user

I'm interested. Bump

Yeah, I've been on a bit of a roll today. I made the thread earlier urging people to call their congressmen about the Syria crisis, and figured I'll put what Photoshop/Illustrator skills I have into making something that could get information on this guy spread quick.

I've been pissed off, so pissed off. I've worked on video projects which have garnered 30,000,000+ views on Youtube. I've ghost-written biographies which became New York Times bestsellers.

It's time to give back to the community. I know if I made something worthwhile, you guys would have no problem spreading it far and wide.

One eye is looking up and the other is looking down.
The absolute madman!

One eye on the titty, one eye on the streets.

Somebody HAS to have either screenshots or copies of that thread.

I'm bumping this to the front.

What just happened with Syria is fucking appalling.

Yep, heads on pikes time my dudes.

If you you remember the dates (approximately) then you could try Archive.org, I used it today to find an old thread from a year ago.

I admire your talents user.
Expose this dangerous man.

How bad is it? Have you tried the freezer trick? Never tried it myself but it's: you put the hard drive in a ziploc bad in the freezer for an hour and then it when you plug it back it should work and now you have about an hour to copy your stuff on another drive. If you do a search you'll find many blog posts and forum threads on this trick.

Why hasn't this been done earlier? No one here likes him and rarely if anyone shills for him.

You do good work. We should also urge people to pester Trump's sons because this kind of bullshit has more or less ruined his legacy or will certainly tarnish the hell out of it.

greatest ally ever

BUUUUUUUUUMP

pünp

Ned Ryun: Trump WH Breaking into Two Factions — National Populists vs. Liberal NYC Democrats

breit*bart.com/radio/2017/04/06/ryun-trump-wh-breaking-two-factions-national-populists-vs-liberal-nyc-democrats/

"Ned Ryun, founder and CEO of American Majority, discussed with Sirius XM host Raheem Kassam on Thursday’s Breitbart News Daily what Kassam called “palace intrigue.”

“Is Stephen K. Bannon marginalized? Is Jared Kushner leading the president into strange and unusual places? Is Reince, and is Sean Spicer, influential? Are they on their way out? In your opinion, what is going on here, what do we need to be wary of, what are we looking out for, who are the players, and how do they align with each other?” Kassam asked.

“Since inauguration, it was really about four camps,” Ryun replied. “It was the Kushner camp, it was the Bannon camp, it was the Reince camp, and it was the Pence camp. But I’m starting to think, based off what I was hearing from yesterday and then reading reports this morning, that this is becoming actually more of two camps – that it really is the national populists, really led by Bannon, versus, quite frankly – there’s no other way to describe them – the liberal New York City set that have come in.” "

Jared Kushner hires top Hollywood publicist for White House post

breit*bart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/06/report-jared-kushner-hires-top-hollywood-publicist-white-house-post/

" President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior advisor Jared Kushner has reportedly hired top Hollywood public relations executive Josh Raffel to take a key role at the White House.

Raffel — the 32-year-old communications chief for horror production company Blumhouse Productions (The Purge, Insidious) and a veteran of New York City-based PR firm Hiltzik Strategies — will reportedly join the White House Office of American Innovation, according to Variety.

The outlet notes that Raffel is well-respected among entertainment industry journalists for his “sane, sensible style, and his wit.”

The Washington Post reported in March that Kushner had been tasked with overseeing the Office of American Innovation, a new White House office that will reportedly be focused on overhauling the federal bureaucracy by taking ideas from the business world and applying them to government. The office will reportedly be staffed by former business leaders and will report directly to President Trump. Among the notable names in the business world who have already participated in meetings are Tesla CEO Elon Musk, Apple CEO Tim Cook and Microsoft founder Bill Gates.

“We should have excellence in government,” Kushner told the Post last month. “The government should be run like a great American company. Our hope is that we can achieve successes and efficiencies for our customers, who are the citizens.”

Raffel will reportedly move to Washington, D.C. to begin his new job in the coming weeks. He will be replaced at Blumhouse by former Universal Filmed Entertainment Group spokeswoman Teri Everett.

Kushner has quietly become a major force in the Trump administration, as the president has entrusted the young advisor with duties ranging from negotiating a potential Israel-Palestinian peace deal to maintaining a healthy diplomatic relationship with Mexico. "

Get in here faggots

let's keep this going

BUMP
SPREAD THIS ON EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTING PLATFORM

Fake election. There hasnt been a nonkike leader or policy in the US since 11/22/63. Stop posting in this obvious honeypot. Jewgles "anti bullying" ai is being built by you faggots, and they are gonna use that to bully you for another 50 years. Fucking dumb fucks.

We need to have him removed from politics.

By any memes necessary.

already got a solution for that moshie

There was some pretty good oppo research on him floating around here at one point but I didn't save it myself. Bump for interest.

this
get on twitter, get on social media
call the congressmen, call the fucking white house
call talk shows, anything
do anything you can
#kushnermustgo

also, blessed trips

Point out all the times Kushner was behind shitty descisons by Trump, for example,

archive.is/bFWJG

We need both him and Ivaka out. Trump has to realize they are a cancer on his administration

Kushner only had a problem with him because of what he did to his father, both are on the same team.

Christie would have been a horrible choice. He's already hated here in NJ by everyone, even Republicans don't like him. Way too much baggage over Bridgegate and him sucking up to Obama.

That's not the point, the point is we can use that to show his corruption. Speaking of fathers, talk about Charles Kushner,

archive.is/hHPYl

are there any people to follow and retweet on twitter who are exposing this?

Looks like Ivanka isn't the only Trump sucking Jew cock.

who else

ballotpedia.org/Jared_Kushner

So what? There are lots of BASED nationalists like Steve Bannon who worked there.

archive.is/ZSa4B

Wow, that's a (((coincidence)))

Why do you need a red-pill?

Dudes a treasonous jew. you'd have to be a dumbass not to see it at this point

we could use a hashtag #kush to fuck him up somehow

you dont pay 250 million for a building like this without liking the number

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've long hated Christie until I looked at him when he was AG for NJ. The man was unstoppable. He wants to be in law. Look back at his history.

That Jew motherfucker didn't spend 250 million on that building.
IT WAS 1.8 BILLION

not bad

Daily reminder

I've done a little bit of research on Kushner.

So, here you have a father who is clearly absolute scum, and into some shady shit.

Basically, Trump is completely surrounded by kikes involved in possibly shady business dealings

Jared Kushner's father, Charles Kushner, was quite literally convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering, and he served time in federal prison. Jared Kushner himself spent all of his money when he purchased 666 5th Avenue. You don't just do that shit unless you have a dedicated interest in it. I personally do NOT believe that Trump has abandoned us, the fact that he is almost entirely surrounded by these pennylicking, backstabbing shapeshifters is a very serious problem. There are a lot of people that say Trump would not have won if it weren't for Jared, though Jared has many connections and Trump knows this and might be using this to his advantage. Perhaps this Syrian strike is a distraction from what is to come in North Korea, or perhaps not. Perhaps Kushner has full control over dictating foreign policy, or maybe he's just a cuck on a leash. Either way, Trump can do very great things for this country, but Kushner is a hazard to this administration and this country, and he needs to be rooted out like the parasite that he is.

Truly, he is the son of Satan

theres also a lot of jewry with chinks about that property

>therealdeal.com/2017/03/16/at-666-fifth-the-devils-in-the-details/
>therealdeal.com/new-research/results/?hash=fa7bab86bf801544cfefd9ccbb77a926

can we create a "kushner is a chinese agent" meme and force trump to distance himself from him?

Steve Pieczenik on Kushner:

Alex Jones: Even The Hill is reporting on this. thehill.com/policy/international/326919-china-using-kushner-not-state-dept-to-sway-trump-report

youtube.com/watch?v=DZo9XSXN3AI

- I don't know much about Steve Pieczenik. Is he redpilled?

- Is this business about billions of dollars being foreclosed on the Kushner family a matter of public record?

LINK TO THE ARTICLE PLEASE

I think he told Alex Jones in 2002 or 03 that Bin Laden was already dead and they were going to officially "kill" him at some point in the future when a new villain was ready to take his place. That's what happened. He also wrote a book on how the US government killed the italian prime minister Aldo Moro and he was part of the operation. So you could call him a whistleblower. I've heard him a couple of times recently on the AJ show but I wasn't impressed. Big brain, big ego type of guy who thinks he knows everything. I think he bashed Wikileaks once saying they were being used by a government faction but I would have to go back and find the quote.

Good question. I don't know enough to be able to find the answer.

copy-paste:

China using Kushner, not State Dept., to sway Trump: report

"President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has been working with Chinese Ambassador Cui Tiankai to plan next week’s meeting between Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping, according to a Sunday New York Times report.

Kushner and Cui’s new relationship comes ahead of the meeting at the president’s resort in Palm Beach, Fla., as Trump prepares to meet the leader of a country he repeatedly criticized on the campaign trail. More recently, he tweeted it would “very difficult” to meet with Xi.

The Times reports that Kushner and Cui worked closely together on the logistics of the meeting, with Cui sending Kushner a joint statement for the two governments to issue following their diplomatic dinner on Thursday.

Trump had a controversial phone call with the president of Taiwan before he took office, breaking with the longtime U.S. policy of recognizing Taiwan as part of China. Kushner reportedly facilitated a phone call to mend the relations between Xi and Trump in early February, which sparked a new relationship with Cui.

Trump wants China to pressure North Korea to terminate its ballistic missile and nuclear programs as well as renegotiate the trade imbalance between the U.S. and China in return for recognition of the “One China” policy regarding Taiwan, the newspaper reports.

The Chinese government prefers courting Kushner, the Times reports, rather than working with the State Department because it “reflects a Chinese comfort with dynastic links,” noting that Xi is the son of a Chinese leader. Kushner, a trusted senior adviser to the president as well as husband to the president’s daughter Ivanka, is seen as having a powerful influence in the White House.

But officials told the newspaper that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson makes the decision about U.S. policy toward China. The Trump administration is still deciding how intensely it plans to push Xi on North Korea and trade, the paper added."

Make infographics about useful things. How the media cheated the debates, how the DNC coordinated with several news outlets to write and edit articles. There are tons of wikileaks e-mails on the subject, just pile up screenshots for the normies to see. Showcase Hillary's ties to Rothschilds, globalist control of the deep state, pedophile networks. Stop making it just a "boogeyman", inform people. Showcase the networks of donors behind the Democratic party, that includes Soros, Saudi Arabia and many others. Expose the fact they control some Republicans like McCain and Ryan.

This is the kind of information that is relevant, not some petty distractions like this "Banon vs. Kushner" thing that President Trump can dismiss at any time. Wikileaks gave this info to you on a handplate, just weaponize it and spread it to the normies.

George Soros is the secret financier behind Kushner-backed startup Cadre

archive.is/1HZRG

>George Soros’ Soros Fund Management has quietly been financing the Kushner-backed real estate finance startup Cadre with a substantial credit line, according to sources familiar with the matter. A source familiar with the financing arrangement told The Real Deal that “Soros has had a long and productive relationship with the Kushner family.” Another source told TRD that Kushner Companies TRData LogoTINY president Laurent Morali played a key role arranging the financing, but a Kushner Companies spokesperson disputed that account, claiming that “Kushner Cos. has never been involved in Cadre in any capacity

got anything on how many neocons have dual citizenship with Israel? Or a place I can go to find that info?

George Soros’s Son Evokes Holocaust-Era Rabbi to Chastise Ivanka, Jared for Their ‘Silence’

archive.is/Fg1Xe

"George Soros’ son has some advice for Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump — heed rabbinic wisdom and disavow Republican nominee Donald Trump.

Alexander Soros, the elderly billionaire’s thirty-something fourth child, used social media to invoke the words of Rabbi Joachim Prinz, the Jewish religious leader who spoke at the March on Washington, to urge the couple to speak out against the Republican candidate.

Filled with attacks on elite power, the ad pictures George Soros, Fed chairman Janet Yellen and Goldman Sachs chief executive Lloyd Blankfein, implying that all three are part of “a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth and put that money into the [ pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities.”

The Anti-Defamation League, a number of rabbis and many Democrats criticized the ad for what they saw as anti-Semitic dogwhistles.

Soros wrote in the post, “Trump again descends to anti-Semitism with latest tv ad. @ivankatrump @jaredkushner remember the words of Rabbi Prinz. #WeveSeenThisBefore.”

He included a screenshot of a quote from Prinz’s speech at the March on Washington, where he recounted his experiences in Nazi Germany. "

backup copy:

At 666 Fifth, the devil’s in the details – and the details don’t add up

archive.is/OZhN1

"And if one read Bloomberg’s piece from Monday about an impending deal to bring Chinese insurer Anbang into the tower at terms highly favorable to Kushner Companies, it’d be easy to view the transaction as a home run for the firm and for Vornado.

According to Bloomberg, Anbang agreed to pay Kushner Companies $400 million and assume the lion’s share of the burden of redeveloping the building, adding luxury residential condominiums to the upper floors and revamping the retail. Anbang would seek a construction loan of over $4 billion for the project, according to the story, and Kushner Companies, which committed to a $750 million investment in the tower’s retail portion, would retain a 20 percent stake in the property. Vornado would walk away with a fat profit. "

also:

Kushners Set to Get $400 Million From Chinese Firm on Tower

archive.is/zNboN

"The details of the agreement, which is being circulated to attract additional investors, were shared with Bloomberg. It would make business partners of Kushner Cos. and Anbang, whose murky links to the Chinese power structure have raised national security concerns over its U.S. investments. In the process, an existing mortgage owed by the Kushners will be slashed to about a fifth of its current amount. "