HAPPENING

HAPPENING

Bombing of Syria expected to happen as soon as tonight

If this happens, Trump is kiked, one way or the other…someone should have taken out that Kushner-kike.

Another war for Israel incoming…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/akH1J
cbsnews.com/live/
twitter.com/AP/status/850162378931142656
rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636
cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html
archive.is/nIJ5Z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexagesimal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_highly_composite_number
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is hearsay. I'll wait to see what happens.

compose yourself and wait for official statements you fucking retard.

this. If Trump attacks Syria I'm forced to at least entertain the idea he's pozzed. but lets see.

Obviously, but it doesn't look good now…

That this is even on the table is huge…

If anything happens, we need to make it very clear that the jewish community as a whole is responsible.

there is a thread up right now, the conjecture by the media is pure (((msm))) speculation
archive.fo/akH1J

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

GOD DAMN IT TRUMP

news is not a source for news. That's like citing wikipedia

Looks like we got played, what a shock.

I've been trying to keep up with current events, but I have paid pretty much no attention to news in the middle east for the last decade. I don't know who the good or bad guys are, and fuck, I just learned Assad was a person last week (as opposed to a group or organization)

Anyways, what are the implications of military action and why is it a Jewish narrative?

Wonderful did anyone hear tucker btw? What is going to happen to the Christians under the new Sunni regime once Assad is gone? Assad has been protecting Christians along with his father for 50 years this contributes to the firther Christian genocide.

So is this it? Is this when I go back to waiting for Hitler?

I'm holding my breath until I know who those rockets are being launched at. He could be stepping up anti-ISIS operations to bring the war to a close. Think about it, if you want to end (imagined) humanitarian crises in a nation plagued by civil war, wouldn't a reasonable response be to put an end to the war?

cbsnews.com/live/

How, just how

Trump was supposed to be the chosen one. I'm done with him.

unfucking believable

TRUMP IS AN IDIOT

NOW WHAT WILL YOU FAGGOTS DO "BASED" TRUMP ATTACKED ASSAD

Trump better fucking explain himself. How could he do this? He lied to all of us

(Reporting by Michelle Nichols; Editing by Sandra Maler)

He had to strike quickly before we got to the bottom of the real story. Too many were catching on. They had to keep the narrative moving so we would forget the possible false flag.

'bases where chemical weapons are stored'
Russians are stationed in syrian bases.

as im typing someone in admin(according to fox) acknowledged russians could be hit.

what.the.fuck

They're cruise missiles, you nogunz fuck

We join with Russia to fight the jews. There's no other option.

So how long til the establishment impeachs him for doing their illegal bidding?

Looks like a good time to final but those plates for my plate carrier. War is coming to the US.

Agree we need Putin to help us out.

The upcoming civil war just went from a fucking two way front to a three group conflict

FUCK TRUMP
FUCK THE REPUBLICANS

This is the same trap GW Bush fell in to.

IC told him there was WMD's in Iraq.
He acted and after Iraq was broken
GW BUSH LIED

So this is what it feels like to get stabbed in the back. Left of the spine, fourth lumbar down, the abdominal aorta.

Is there anyone within the entire U.S. government who even is a bit leary?

Just last week it was all about Trump is a Russian agent and now all of a sudden over night everyone in government is for a plan to strike Syria? Could this look anymore planned?

What if Israel joins Russia? What if that's already happened? What if you already know this but said otherwise?

I humbly apologize for not brushing up on my ZOG weapon terminology.

Shepard smiths vibrator up his ass is in full throttle he is so happy

then fuck it 3rd party

Drink gas, retard shills. No one is falling for your fake consensus.

Everything is on the table always for the MSM, what are you retarded. They've pulled this shit before. The only problem is if they're lying on this their heads are going to be served up on a platter by tomorrow.

Be patient you fucking retards. We still have no idea as to exactly what's going down. I don't want Trump to attack Assad either, and if he does I'm done with him, but this thread reeks of shilling and cuckchan.

Whose fucking airport did we just blow up? Are missiles a "political process" now?

what fucking timeline did we slip into

I'm not sure but I almost can't believe this is happening. I am actually going to have to support the impeachment of Trump now, and everyone in his administration.

ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS

LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING NEWS CHANNEL

I'm sorry that I'm not autistic enough to name my pictures user I just download what the thing had as it's fucking name

http**://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/06/us-launches-missiles-into-syria-in-response-to-chemical-weapons-attack.html

idk about impeachment but if this shit escalates with Russia which i am 100% sure it will, then we have a big fucking problem. Trump is most definitely compromised now i dont want to say it at all but Kek save us.

IT'S OVER BROS, WE LOST

No its not over, it just started.

What do we do guys? fuckkkkkkkkkk

Ah yes, trusted sources like MSNBC and Fox News

WORLD
WAR
THREE

Why do we hate Assad?

Not even trying anymore huh?

Trump is a fucking kike

2017 is the 100th anniversary of the communist revolution responsible for 70 million deaths, 100th anniversary of Fatima, 500th anniversary of Protestant revolution, specifically Oct all three events. Large events happen in 500 year spans. We are due anons.

If that's the sources we're going with, then I guess Assad did gas all those children :^). fuck off shill, we want to actually figure out what's happening before making decisions.

https://
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/850157055025582080

You need me to show you the craters in assads bases, the dead saa troops?

TRUMPS A MEMBER OF ZOG LIVE WITH IT

IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
IT'S GOING DOWN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Drown yourself in semen you retard.

Yeah, do it faggot.

RON PAUL
… was the only one who could be trusted. Don't ever loose sight of his messages.

It would certainly be better then citing MSM wouldn't it? What exactly is wrong with suggesting caution going forward instead of jumping to conclusions like a shill would want, afraid we might not just listen and believe?

Also backward swastika, are you even trying kike?

SURELY THE LYING MEDIA IS TELLING THE TRUTH *THIS* TIME

I hope to fuck that they are lying. If not, Trump just blew it

TODAY IS THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE AMERICAN ENTRY INTO WORLD WAR I

THEY CHOSE IT
THEY CHOSE IT
THEY CHOSE IT

IT'S HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN

twitter.com/AP/status/850162378931142656

No more elections, now we take down the (((system)))

I would personally like to strangle each and every kike that's spent the past two years astroturfing this board championing every foul neo-con globalist kike in world politics.

The entire Trump campaign was one mass concerted psyop, no nationalist website was untouched by the jewish hasbara guiding hand pushing for zionist neo-cons in every election.

I hope to see some semblance of sanity back on Holla Forums in a few weeks once the last of the dregs of the Trump zio-con are gassed out of here

Gotta admit hasbarafag, you were right. Sorry I doubted you.

Now if this is true, then it makes me wounder if there's something more going on, Trump didn't go full jew shill as soon as he was elected like he would have if he was controlled like is being suggested which makes me wounder if there is something more to what is happening.

Trying a new tactic there? Don't thing your reddit spacing isn't obvious there shlomo.

Guess I'll pour myself another then.

Welp, this is the most convincing thing I've seen. We all know Kikes love their numerical symbolism.

No one ever thought Trump was gonna be the next Hitler except for people who were entirely over excited for Trump. I never thought he'd be another Hitler, I just knew he was better than Hillary. Now it looks like in either case we'd still be going to war.
Maybe the accelerationist-fags were right about Hillary winning to start a race war.
I was always skeptical, and a lot of the "god emperor" shit always seemed to be memeing from people who thought Trump was somehow infallible. Trump is certainly skilled but he's not infallible and this is the most crucial mistake he's ever made.

The audacity of these fucking kikes
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

the missiles targeted the single airbase that supposedly launched the attack that led to the gassing

that is all

What a waste of trips, Satan.

Fuggggg

Hopefully Holla Forums realizes this is why you can't trust any government over a certain size, or for a population that's not ethno-culturally homogenous.

Damn satan, I heard that too in Trumps speech, he never said anything about Assad or Assads army or continued fighting in Syria. He did specifically say that the attacks were on the airbase from where the attacks supposedly originated. I just hope there's no further escalation.

Oy vey, surely this means betrayal and defeatist shilling!
LUGENPRESSE-BELIEVING SHILLS BTFO

Fucking outstanding.

Stop being autistic user.

Further proof that Jews and their pets are the number 1 enemy of all mankind. This makes my blood boil. Fuck Trump.

first time we've officially attacked the syrian govt without proxy. There was an investigation into the chemical attack, assad (and russia?) claimed they hit a rebel chemical facility that caused the incident. What happened to the investigation?

much better trips user, but this is the escalation. I guess like you said, hopefully no further escalation besides rhetoric.

You fucking nigger jew. READ THE POST

He knows it was fake, what a fucking liar.

The base was evacuated beforehand.
No casualities to be found.
Trump has kept the peace thru a single bombing.

Sauce?

Where are you getting this intel?

Scroll the threads, this has been posted now multiple times

Ah sorry. Thanks btw.

from rt.com article:
"NBC News reported that there was no word on casualties and that no people were allegedly targeted. Russian forces were reportedly warned ahead of time."

Noice.
Trips vindicated

It doesn't fucking matter. He's still directly bombing a foreign country. This shit is no different than what we did in Libya, or Iraq, or Serbia, or Bosnia. Saying "w-well it's only 1 base!" is like saying that it's only a couple refugees. Yeah, AT FIRST. This is how it begins.

Interesting.

Are you seriously butthurt that no one died in Trumps "counter-attack"?
Stop being such a defeatist, we have no reason to jump the gun until the facts are in.

So it seems like to me that this was just a warning shot to show that he's not like Obama, he's tougher then he is and that there will be consequences compared to the past administration. And if is true, as well as both Russia and other foreign countries in the know and well aware maybe Russia is even getting tired of Assad?, then it seems like this was just some sort of play.

No World War III, but still pretty retarded overall and won't sit well with his voter base. Over the past next days or so there's going to need to be a very good explanation for why this move was overall beneficial. Otherwise, his base will fragment and his enemies will pounce.

repeating other anons key line that went over your fucking head

And warning them ahead of time? A key fact left out.
Again we have no idea if there is further escalation or if this will result in any actual war.
It's fully possible it will but I hope not and we have no facts at the moment aside from what was used and where.

No point he's being retarded on purpose.

First the balkanization of Holla Forums, 4fags creating /mlpol/, then Trump becoming a kike? Jim was fucking right, we're way past the Berenstain universe, this is now the Berenblitzkreig universe. Lets hope we escape to some other place with our white gf's to the Ukraine, Finland, Poland, or some reasonably white enthnostate.

look at this. I had this in my kikefeed and I wanted to delete it, unfollow, ignore it, whatever, and it's a CNN source…. unbeknownst to me until now.
Trump fucked up! Abandon all hope

So if I warn you that I'm going to burn down your house, is that now okay?

Please tell me A SINGLE FUCKING BENEFIT we (and by that I mean America, not Israel and the kikes) get out of antagonizing Syria/Russia instead of working with them to end the civil war and stop the flow of shitskins into europe?

Of course it's left out, why would shills mention something that harms their narrative?

tldr;

This is global politics over an oil pipeline from Quatar to Europe.

Russia (and its ally Syria) wants it to go through Syria, as this gives massive economical and thus political leverage over Europe.

The US and Israel wants it to go through "controlled" territory, i.e they want Syria balkanized and/or put a puppet in charge of the Syrian government. This will weaken Russian influence in Europe.

Long term the Assad regime is also an obstacle to greater Israel.

Previous wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and the US-incited "rebellion" against Gaddafi in Libya is also related to this. They tried to create their own national banks separate from the global economic system. Gaddafi also wanted to create a new african currency, and sell oil in this currency in stead of in dollars.

Historically, if you threaten the petrodollar status and/or try to take your country out of the debt-based global banking pyramid scheme, "they" are going to wreck your nation/regime. Germany did the same thing back in the 1930's.

It's political posturing, we warned them ahead of time so they wouldn't suffer any casualties, I don't agree with it, but if we were trying to start a war we wouldn't have fucking WARNED them you dunce. We wouldn't attack a single target, and wait. We'd be mobilizing to put boots on the ground, not give Russia time to entrench its assets and figure out a war plan.
This doesn't make any sense from a military perspective, it's a political move. I don't agree with it at all, and I hope Trump realizes it was a mistake, but you are acting like there's no possible tactfulness here.

What's Putin and Assad saying about this?

This.

Edrogan said that he would support Trump if he stood against Syria, and Putin said that his support for Syria was "not unconditional".

For all we know, this could have been a slap to Iraq judging by the fact reports are saying we hit Hezbollah targets on the airbase rather than the runway, Hangars, or Barracks.

your fucking right you warn russia (who im sure calls assad). If were just flexing for PR with no further commitment, whats the point? Why do this in the first place Its still spitting on russian statements of standing by assad.

You still haven't named a single benefit of antagonizing syria/russia.

For insight into the public Russian position, here's the livestream on RT:
rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/

We don't fucking know you moron, that's the point of waiting before jumping to conclusions.
There is no benefit to it, which is why it's so strange. It doesn't improve our relations and militarily it doesn't make any sense.
So do you know how we find out? We fucking wait and see before running around fully accepting a narrative about "War against Assad" that the MSM is pumping out wholesale.
What if Trump finds out the gassing never happened? What do you think he will do to the MSM if he finds out the story was staged?

This, but we must also encourage the purging of the people responsible for encouraging this from the federal government and military.

Putting on my blackpill hat. It fits ever so snug.

The grand strategy is and always has been bypassing Russia in the transportation of Central Asian natural gas to Europe. Assad, Russia's bitch, stands in the way of that. They will come up with whatever horseshit excuse they think will suffice to get America to go to war. Hell, they just dusted off the false flag they tried in 2013 and did it again with a Republican president in office.

As for antagonizing Russia, the long term assumption is that when the oil runs out in 20 or 30 years, we play for all the marbles. Russia and China will be our antagonists no matter what diplomatic posturing goes on now. It will be a fight for survival and all our lovely principles will go straight to the ash heap, so why not burn them now in order to achieve a strategic advantage in the war to come?

As for the rest of us: eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.

GOOD
I say we celebrate, a stream perhaps?

NO CASUALTIES - EMPTY BASE - RUSSIA AND ASSAD WARNED AHEAD OF STRIKE

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636

cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html

We got played, what a fucking joke.

Who's telling the truth? CNN or ncb and cnbc?

RT Banner says pentagon claims there were no casualties. They're either lying or admitting they knew it was empty

RT Banner says pentagon claims there were no casualties. They're either lying or admitting they knew it was empty

Checked.
They warned Russia and Syria ahead of time, so they knew it would be empty by the time they attacked.

RT live commentators also talking about this sending a message, namely to North Korea.

polite sage for off-topic
so what happens now?

didn't sage because I'm a fucking retard

was watching this. makes sense as hes sitting down with chinese leader.

Dont watch rt that often, outdside of shit like this but theyre alot better than the msm here in analyzing shit.

RT talking heads don't scream at each other or appear to virtue signal every second, so that alone is a leg up on everyone else.

Just a few moments ago on livestream. US TV and their twitter shit…

How about yes, faggot?

these storks make more sense

Is this supposed to be english?

Sends a message to China and Syria too, and seems like Russia had a hand in this too to make this happen (going by the information we have now)

What we know:
Russia and Assad warned 24 hours before the strike.
No, or very low, number of personnel at base.
No casualties so far.
Missiles seem to have hit one spot repeatedly.

Chinese stockmarket and yen both crashed when the strike was announced.
No coincidence that Trump is negotiating with the Chinese leader tomorrow.

watching cnn and theyve been doing PIP with majority of the screen looping a single cruise missle launch for at least 20mins

Join Iran then. Join the Philippines.
Aren't they allies of Russia?

wew lad

US Navy jewtube channel posted a good 3min vid from USS Porter firing.

RT lets a lot of /ourguys/ like E. Michael Jones on, so that alone should tell you something.

Yeah but he has nothing to gain from trying to please John McCain and Lindsay Graham so why even do it in the first place? You wait for an investigation into the alleged chemical attack and by the time the report comes out people will have already forgotten. I think there has been a chemical attack in Syria every year for the past 5 years and each time the Assad government was immediately blamed.

Tonight he looked weak and it pisses me off that he could bend under the pressure. He's inviting them to do more false flag attacks to push him into military interventions. Where's the next false flag operation going to be? Yemen? Sudan? Nigeria? And the next one could be bigger and more horrific than the previous one. There's no end to this.

Have faith in your God Emperor, Holla Forums; he knows exactly what he's doing. Defeatist shills should be shunned and banned on sight. Chinks, zipperheads, kikes, zogbots, and filthy libshits are all being manipulated and trolled before our very eyes in a beautiful display in an array of different types of warfare. We're only a few months in this Golden age and shit is already getting real fucking interesting. Bless this timeline.

>>>/oven/

I'm definitely not voting for Trump again. No further comment. If he's enough of an idiot to fall for such an obvious false flag, then he serves no purpose at all whatsoever. If this is some kind of "ebin 88d chess xD" he can fuck himself. I don't need to deal with this kind of bullshit. Fuck him. Let him genius himself out of democracy, it would actually be helpful.

You'd better be fucking right, you fucking faggot cocksucking motherfucker. If Trump is some kind of lucky retard I'm going to fucking kill someone.

archive.is/nIJ5Z

RT reports that four deaths, hopefully non-Russian, have been claimed by Syrian military and regional government sources.

Are they really this obsessed with numbers?
Change the base to 3 and these digits become completely different. The base 10 system is inferior to the base 60 system anyways.

Forgot my links.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexagesimal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_highly_composite_number
I hope we adopt a base 60 system if we ever win and fix civilization.

This retarded cult of personality is what ruined Holla Forums.
Go back to r/the_donald you zionist fag

>Top aides, who lead rival White House camps, reportedly fighting and clashing ‘non-stop,’ the Daily Beast reports
>SOURCE: Daily Beast

Yeah no.

It's fine, those are based nationalist jews that Rick Perry is dancing with.

How could Kushner be a cuck if he's working in his own racial interests?

Jesus Christ, these Syrian war threads are full of shills trying to minimize the implications of Trump's attack.

Fuck off and die, you goddamned Jews