I want to fuck the bunny girl

I want to fuck the bunny girl

I want to fuck you

B, but user, I'm not a magician who is probably the real murderer

It doesn't matter, you're perfect just the way you are

O, oh gosh… you're going to make me blush~

But seriously though, how far are you in the game?

oh my GOD you are all so fucking GAY

Wow, fucking stop

This is one of the most advanced derailing tactics I've ever seen

Anime was a mistake. It turned a powerful nation into a place where all the men are feminized, and the birth rates have dropped so low that they have to accept immigrants to stop a societal collapse. And as you know, anime imageboards have an alarmingly high amount of gays and traps. It's turning men into feminine freaks who cut off their dicks and refuse to reproduce and raise children. This anime subversion tactic is DESTROYING western civilization. It has to stop.

yes but how does that relate to the jews?

Considering this has gotten more attention than my more serious attempts to start up conversation about GS6, I get the feeling there's just no one around who's picked up the game yet, which is rather bizarre all things considered

get a room you fucking homos

>:^)

Dubs

Trips

Would've been better if you hadn't fucked up before and had called the dub+trip combo but still.

so what is the game about?

Suck my dick, faggot.

The tutorial case has you defending a kid framed for murder by Hindu Death Metal Jesus, while the second chapter so far is about Naruhodou/Wright's adopted daughter being put on trial for killing another magician during a magic trick.

So this is from the new game?

Yep, haven't gotten too far yet, but it's pretty good so far.

Must be depressing there.

It is a very high stress society

Life is life. It is all I can say, too many high tensions then heart goes pop.

Hard to balance work with play.

What a fucking faggot
just don't let Trucy give you a handjob, you know what happens when a magician gives you a handjob, don't you?

waifufags are the worst
They buy games on waifubait alone.

Was it just me or does the prosecutor dance in the trials during her seances? webm when?

But she's already banging her brother

Also, "Trucy" is her NA name? What's the pun in that? I'm not quite seeing it.

I don't think anyone actually buys Gyakuten Saiban on waifubait.

Reifa's not actually a prosecutor, at least so far. She functions as a witness, and her seance dance deal lets her pull up a short movie of the last few seconds of what the deceased experiences before they died.

Pic related is the new prosecutor by the name of Nayuta Sadmadhi

I hope you enjoy your honeymoon.

He's also a self-professed feminist. In before shitstorms over that.

Really? In what context does he bring it up?

Shouldn't you be getting shot in orlando right now?

During the second case at one point your argument becomes that Minuki, being a weak young maiden, couldn't possibly have climbed a ladder carrying the dead body of a full grown man, and he responds by saying that as a member of a church that holds up a woman as the key religious figure, he considers himself a feminist and thus has already taken the defendant's femininity into account.

Something this sexist can't possibly be accepted by a NA feminist.

Pretty much, hence shitstorm never mind part of the focus is the fact that she's 17 and skinny as fuck

So it is just to dispel the argument of the defense and to flesh out the character of the prosecutor. It is kind of a weird way to do that but whatever. I worry if localization will change it to another meaning.

Pretty much, like most vidya it's probably not written with the Western world in mind. God knows the West will pretend they should be catered to anyway though.

Trucy is her NA name, but there's no pun

It's a Whitest Kids U Know reference. Vid related. Trucy's name has nothing to do with it

Hm, odd, the US versions I remember being generally good about coming up with name jokes and keeping some semblance of the originals when possible, e.g. keeping the "law" part of Odoroki's personal name, Housuke, into the localization by making his family name Justice.

what the fuck is this thread

Two anons found love

I've wanted to fuck the bunny girl for years.

Thread about the new Gyakuten Saiban/Ace Attorney. Case 2 was only 1 investigation and one trial day, but both were a good bit longer than normal. Hopefully the game's got at least 6 chapters this time, especially since they're trying to split focus between Naruhodou and Odoroki.