So...

So, I bought all DLC's to Witcher 3 and decided to play the game from scratch and play every single possible side quest there is to the game.
Now, I started with the default world state because my Witcher 2 saves are corrupt majorly

Tell me guys, is there any way to affect the default world state?

SPOILERS INC.
After playing for some time I realized Letho couldnt be found in the Reardon Manor, after reading forum posts etc, it seems that default world state has all remarkable characters killed and their stories are not present in the third game
What the fuck is this shit?

bomp

Stop playing shitty games

Fuck off shill you make one of these threads every 2 days.

SHILL LEAVE

CANT EVEN INTO SPOILERS

That's the best you can come up with?
There are people playing far shittier games than witcher and here you are complaining about decent games
you've never done a day of work in your life havent you?
you just seem to not appreciate anything in life

I've always wanted to ask people like you, if you hate on games like witcher, what exactly is it that you play?
From my experience, every game in Holla Forums is shat on but nobody ever gives examples of actual "good games".
So please, do tell me, what game is the peak of gaming, whhat game defines gaming as a whole, what game everyone should play at least once in their lifetime?

I havent posted to this site for like 4 days, I have a life you kno… no wait, you probably don't.

Where's the shilling in my post?
Me purchasing a game and or content for it doesnt make me a shill. Only if I was advertising it like an ACTUAL FUCKING SHILL.
Holy fuck you people literally lose a single point of IQ each day, you're already below the fifties.
And really, I dont have to spoiler shit, stay in your safe space triggered, fuckwad, there's no right or wrong way to state my business and you especially aint one to claim otherwise.

Go have a meltdown back where you came from.

>>>/reddit/

If you weren't such an obnoxious faggot and posted these threads everyday(and don't pretend it wasn't you) no one would turn on you.

user
>>>/reddit/

Never used reddit and never will
I think it's highly overrated website AND very impractical
It's literally a string of text which you can't keep up with, you miss half of the messages because of the boring layout and drown in the sea of posts yourself

Neither do I understand why you vidyacucks always assume everyone is from reddit
Guess you just can't come up with any actual arguments and resort to screaming
"BACK TO LEDDIT, XDDDD, >>REDDIT'S THIS WAY XDDDD"
Like holy shit, none of you even answered my question, if you're so negative towards all these mainstream "shill" games, what games you "real gamers" play?

There's a little quiz you can trigger at the end of white orchard, which changes the world state based on what a Nilfgaardian noble hears from you.

It's stuff like
>Did you side with Roche or the elf Roche?

Etc.

I'm aware of this because I played on the PS4.

In short, they accounted for this, you dumbass.

Try looking for a database with game saves, had to do it after I lost my W1 save because my HD went to shit.

Because you post like a retard and can't even spoiler.

Can you imbeciles learn the meaning of the word cuck, You fucking retard? Jesus the amount of retards throwing the word cuck around just like that

Also dubs

It's like the release shilling all over again.
There must be a ton of retards falling for it, otherwise they would've stopped doing it after their first attempt.

I've heard of this but i never had it trigger for some reason

I think maybe Holla Forums isn't worth coming to anymore. I'm going to see if 4chan has become any better or at least stayed as bad as it was when I left because this place is in a nonstop decline. Jesus what a mess.

with its boring repetitive combat, terrible mmo-style leveling system, repetitive quest structure and terrible writing compared to part 1 and 2 this game got too boring for me to even start the second expansion pack.

Come on now, it's just the usual shills i hope, why would you go back to 4chan like a beaten wife? You could atleast find somewhere else that is not cuckchan

Bye