To any GOP shills monitoring Hatechan

If you take us to war for the Yinon Plan, we will not show up to vote in 2018 or 2020.

NO WAR WITH SYRIA
NO MORE WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

We need to signal amplify this all over social media.

Plus call your congressman as referenced in this sticky here

check my dubs fag

you know, you could black pill like that, or you can do the honorable thing chans are known for and meme an even more totalitarian leader into power. punch upwards, don't keep punching right.

perhaps you haven't noticed

If things don't drastically improve, there won't be another election.

Trump has 8 years.
4 if he folds on this Syria (Yinon Plan) bullshit

topcuck

also

There is no right or left. Ryan, Mccain, Graham and Haley go have drinks with Schumer and Warren after a hard days work pretending to fight each other

I must bow to your dubs

Why do the worst posters always use TRSodomite lingo?

Kek is with us

you're not thinking outside the box hard enough. how do you think dictators (at least some of them got into power? surely not through democratic means. Hitler and Mussolini come to mind. use Insurrection, dude.

maybe because you enjoy projecting?

Hitler was voted in. Get your history right

thats a weird way to spell, "we are going to come to you houses and string you up with your family from a light post"

I like you

I'm increasingly convinced Trump is talking war in Syria so the GOP warmongers in the Senate vote for Gorsuch. Remember, even with the nuclear option this is going to be close. I imagine the minute Gorsuch is confirmed Trump will stop talking war.

ok. point taken.

hey, I mean if you want to use pragmatic tactics to just cause history to endless repeat itself, be my guest. Enjoy your train ride while I wave goodbye using the roman salute.

Make up your mind agent smith

If the U.S. goes to war with Syria it will be a massive mistake. The American public doesn't give a fuck about children in Syria. We don't care if thousands get burned alive, we don't care about Syrian problems we care about American problems. Nothing has happened yet, its all been talk, but if something is decided and that decision is against the interests of the American people, there will be hell to pay.

The anons will stop spreading pro-Trump propaganda a long time before that.

Call your congressman, user.

It will be the kids that do it.

I bet you swallow your own cum too

I try not to but sometimes you have to.
In this case I was fucking with the troll I was responding to.
Sometimes you just gotta check and kek

I like my "dense motherfucker" but I couldn't find my personal one from years ago with Syndrome in good resolution, so I had to go to google images. At least I didnt grab one with a funnyjunk watermark

also
LEWD
N-n-no bully please!

No.

Don't forget to call the Democrats in congress and tell them you won't vote for them if they fail to stop Trump from invading Syria.

Let's get something out of this. Has anyone seen any pro-war Hillary voters flip flopping on Syria?

He was essentially to be a force of nature, he was about as evil as an Earthquake.

Somebody posted this question in a comments section: "Why do we lose even when we win?"
That's how I feel right now. Fucking Kikes are gonna take us into Syria.

NO, goy, we are not going to not vote for them, we are coming for their heads lets be honest. This is way past "uh uh we vote for you anymore". This is a war. These people have sided with Jewish occupiers, they are traitors.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Glass the entire middle east.
Remind the world of America's might.
Only traitors question the God Emperor.

B-b-but who else are you going to vote for, you can't not vote!

I though he was some kind of petrified god emperor that got a Lovecraftian remake?

The emperor protects!

sucking your own dick is the final redpill

Kek is Yog-Sothoth.

BUMP

Have you really fallen that much for the bipartisan maymay, faggot?