WORLDCORP FATHERHOOD PART 2

On april 2nd, Worldcorp Enterprises released a "Part 2" to the initial fatherhood video entitled "fh_recovered". Furthermore, the CEO's official statement regarding it is as follows…

"Announcement to those who are not aware, various Worldcorp staff members have been able to recover a handful of extra footage from the source of the video known as "fatherhood". We have compiled these clips into a single video, which can be found under the name "fh_recovered.mp4" in the video directory hosted on the worldcorp server. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Now that we have released this we can focus on releasing other media that we have in our possession."

This means that Worldcorp Enterprises IS NOT in fact the producers of the content, rather the "recoverers" of it.

Keep digging, theres clearly more to come of this.

VIDEO LINK:
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fh_recovered.mp4

www.worldcorpo.net

Break your links, especially to something like that.

im a newfag can someone tell me what breaking links does

If you click the link, they know you came from here and they also know your IP is tied to this website, which enables people who would wish to do you harm to attack your computer. For something Pizza related, its pretty obvious youd want to avoid that.

Also lurk for at least a year you dumbfuck

no thats too long

It most certainly does not mean they are not the producers of it. You literally read that statement and believed it? Fuckin hell… you don't have a chance.

Quit being a bigger faggot than milo I lurked for a little over a year before posting it isn't that fucking difficult. And what are you really adding here? As this user says you're a dumb enough cocksucker to believe their statement. If a rabbi showed up at your doorstep and said he isn't the one kidnapping children for ritual sacrifice you'd probably believe that horseshit too.

im not the op

wew

don't mind me I'll just be in the >>>/bog/

Does no one care that Worldcorpo released a fatherhood part 2? This is huge news and you faggots are slapping your dicks around like a bunch of faggots and not investigating.

Finding it increasing hard not to migrate

how about someone uploads the vid here and maybe someone else provides a summary of its contents, or is that 2 hard 4 u?

[MP4 must be made up of one H264 and one AAC stream only.]

Look unless you're a super top tier russian hacker that can break into their iphones using smoke signals there's not much more to look up on Worldcorp. Everything we could find is in the pizzagate archives and while this video can be considered an update it isn't a lead to new info. An user with experience in sound engineering found similarities between "John" and Podesta's voice and that's the last I heard of it. The most that can be gotten out of this vid is more voice analysis. If you or any user wants to try to find more info on worldcorp than we already have then by all means but don't expect your thread to turn into a pizzagate tier investigation.

JUST IN: OP IS A FAGGOT

I actually newfaged on 8pol without realizing what it was. Took a few bans but quickly became one of the top posters for a few months last year. But I feel like this place has been pozzed hard since I took a break.