XBONERS BTFO

Oh shit, I hope none of you guys own Xbones.

That basically means anyone who got forced into using win10 now basically has an xbone lol.

I'm not particularly interested in windows 10, but if its on there that means its possible to pirate and maybe get on win 7 or linux.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/microsoft-and-canonical-partner-to-bring-ubuntu-to-windows-10/
extremetech.com/gaming/229743-will-microsoft-use-windows-10-to-turn-the-pc-into-an-xbox
archive.is/ivO00
github.com/th3power/aegis-voat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PEECEEGAMINMASTUHRAIC

Why would I want to stream a console game to a PC it was surely ported to that can run it way better?

This has already been proven to be a stupid fucking idea.

I can't wait to stream Forza Horizon™ 3 for the Microsoft XBOX® One on my Windows™ 10 PC with DX12 support!.

I hope none of you owns a "next-gen" console but I know better than that.

Can we do the reverse? Play PC games on Xbox One?

They really want to kill it off at this point, huh? But why? They still made it do better than the Wii U after removing the DRM and creepy Kinect spying shit. Do they want people to move to Win10 so they can stick with their "original vision" that they had for the Xbone?

Yes. MS reaallly, really wants everyone to get aboard their Win10 program.

Rock on (or rather GAME ON! amirite?!), fellow video game player.

Maybe it's Tay, I heard MS lets her out for 15 minutes for exercise, if she behaves well. For real though, MS is desperately trying to get everyone on win10.

stream?

as in from a server far away ala onlive?

why the fuck would i want latency in my fucking PC of all places

more importantly, why would i want windows 10

Let me know when I can play Halo 3, ODST, and Reach on my Windows 7 PC.

You need to go back.

Holy shit.

How slow are you.

Did you know sonic is a Lego now too ?

What the fuck?

I like the part where neither my PS4 or WiiU are this shit.

Never understood how this worked. There isn't anyway to play Win10 exclusive games on Win7? If not, why?

I like the part where you admit you have two consoles

I like the part where i don't own a single "next gen" console as neither of them has any gaems.

They did this with (I think) Vista and a few games that came out then, Shadowrun being the main one I can remember.

AFAIK It's because they have a new version of DirectX that they lock into the new OS version and deliberatly go out of their way to make sure it doesnt work well on older OS versions so you can't play games that require it without upgrading.

Basically they try to force obsolescance based on an OS version. Last time it just meant no one played the games locked behind the OS upgrade and they all died a quick death.

You're right, that is pretty stupid. You only need one console, Xbox® One™.

Can you get rid of the shit looking smartphone interface?

Only for retarded big hands.

You sure no one upgraded from XP to Vista? And that no one played games on DX 10? suuure

Don't you understand silly? There are no more console wars!

There is nothing but the gradual decay and entropy of all that is good and holy.

PC is getting shittier, consoles are getting shittier, everything is getting shittier.

The xbone just happens to be notably shitty.

Sonic and all stars racing transformed?

If you're talking about the shitty metro styled windows for tablets, I hardly see them. Win10 tries to blend the Desktop and Tablet environments by just offering both ways as a path to whatever you're doing. So you can have the shitty Tablet styled control panel or the actual Desktop styled control panel. Depends on what you want to change to, it's literally as easy as opening regedit.exe and creating a 32DW key and setting the value to 1 under the correct directory.

Sorry mister, there's a man here

That's one of the best from past gen
I meant Forza 6, to be fair not many racing games have been out but that one is very good, we only need the Xbone to be dirt cheap and unblocked to pirate all the DLC
I heard the APEX PC version is shit tier and not very optimized

At least the Bone controller can be used as a PC pad, very good except for the d-pad

How is the xbone situation different to two years ago?

They already poisoned the brand well. Its ogre.

Xbox One sucks balls but I do like the controller

To be honest they have been trying to kill it since 360. Remember the Games For Windows and Cross Play (that Shadowrun game where console player got destroyed so hard they had to can the concept of cross platform games for another decade?*)

My only regret is that Quantum Break "is a WindowsApp bullshit" will kill Remedy, I hope they are counting every one of "microsoft exclusivity pennies" very carefully. I fucking buy everything Remedy puts out just because Remedy had put it out, but not this one, shit just doesn't function.

* which was extra-retarded when you consider there are games that can work instead of "pitting peasants vs knights" scenarios of fps games.

Kinect was the end for M$
The rest was just being retarded and nervous
Bill Gates retired and everything went downhill

It had a good show, excluding the XBL aspect the first Xbox and the early 360 days were good and gave Sony a run for their money

Silly user, Linux WILL be part of Windows 10.
zdnet.com/article/microsoft-and-canonical-partner-to-bring-ubuntu-to-windows-10/
Soon the entire universe will be part of Windows 10 kernel.

That's basically because Win 10 is losing market share to linux in enterprise applications.

They don't actually give that much of a shit about consumers as you can tell. Their primary concern is actually maintaining marketshare, and making sure the enterprise dosh keeps rolling in.

So they basically got the more cuck tier linux companies to cooperate with them, but I think it may be too late for them anyways.

Streaming a video is the same as playing the game for a different platform?

You $onyiggers get dumber by the minute.

Well to be honest with modern video games all you have to do is watch

ayy lmao

I like windows 10 but only after I basically removed everything that MS introduced after win7. Cortana, Skype, One drive, the Win Store.

I ESPECIALLY removed the Store. Never ever ever ever ever will I use the Store.

And don't even get me started on the Xbox One. TV TV TV Halo. I really wonder what drugs the people at Microsoft were using when they designed it.

Is that what I said? Or did I say no one played those games that required you to upgrade?

Obviously people upgraded.

But the specific games that Microsoft tried to use as bait to upgrade to a subpar OS died on the vine. No one was interested in that shit.

And most people skipped Vista and went straight to seven.

Just because microsoft tells you to buy something doesn't mean you have to. Most people can wait a year. Especially when the new version is so shit.

But don't let your shitty reading comprehension stop you from enjoying the smell of your own shit as you shovel it into your face.

I am in the same boat.

Americans are keeping the Xbox alive.

It's weird, Sony has never been able to really penetrate the North American market and dominate it completely.

Same happened with the PS1 vs. the N64.

I'm thinking MS plans to make a lot of money with stuff like Cortana and One Drive.

It is likely the reason why windows 10 was free. Google already did it with their Chromebooks.

Services are the future.

Wait, wasn't the PS1 big everywhere? Who the fuck would buy a Nintendo 64 over a PSX?

People who thought the 64 was going to be as good as the SNES
People who could play with 3 friends
People with 3 hands
People with kids

I paid $20 for a Win 10 Pro license, might explain why I don't see anything everyone claims to be dealing with.

The amount of power and money that they would get by W10 datamining is so big that justifies and covers the risk of trashing a whole sector. It's scary isn't it.

But I already stream 8th gen games on my PC.
All joking aside, this is a terrible idea and only shows how desperate M$ is with trying to make the Xbone into OnLive 1.5.

The N64 actually sold better than the SNES in America.

Nope I'm not kidding.

Uhm no offense but if you had spent a few hours tweaking windows 10 by hand you could have saved yourself some money.

You can make windows 10 into neoWin7.

XBONE IS BOTNET
B
O
N
E

I
S

B
O
T
N
E
T

When are they fixing matchmaking for Mister Chef Collaboration?
I'm tired of only being able to play with people I know.

Not for the companies when they eventually make stream-only titles.

Bumping a shit console wars thread with no source

Does the WiiU count

To be fair, by christmas, this gen is already done

Now I'm just going to do it because it makes you mad

What's the point when an update will change all your settings again? Tweaking Windows to not be shit is like playing pretend, if you're going to roleplay as a system administrator delving into the guts of your system you might as well use an OS suited for that role.

All I want is for them to release their Xbox 360 emulator on PC.

Top kek, those threads are a thing of the past. These are just designated shitting on consoles threads.

extremetech.com/gaming/229743-will-microsoft-use-windows-10-to-turn-the-pc-into-an-xbox

Xboner is retrocompatible and doesn't actually contain the hardware of the 360.

It might come since the Xbone is basically a windows 10 pc. Just wait until it does off completely so that microsoft will be forced to scramble and try to find ways to get more money or users.

No, this is blatant shittery
The designated home console hate thread here:

archive.is/ivO00

run the aegis script if you're using windows 7/8/8.1

windows 10's spyware cannot be removed, do not install it

github.com/th3power/aegis-voat

Aye I used to have a 360 but jumped to Sony a few years back.

I can literally count on one hand the number of ads I've seen this week across my laptop, TV and console and I want to keep it that way.

user you aren't a very bright person

just get a PC one, faggots like you killed the market by limiting your choice to the lowest quality product for no reason at all new nintendo controllers are shit, too

They could have released it as a larger hard drive-holding xbox 360 special edition and it would have done better than the Wii U. That system crashed and burned hard, just like the Wii. It's what happens when you focus on stupid gimmicks instead of making a quality system. They're going to end up going the way of Sega.

The Wii U Pro controller is top notch

M+KB for most everything. Steering wheel + pedals for racing games. Appropriate joystick+cockpit controls for simulators. No need for pleb controllers ever.

lol what a nerd

USA USA USA USA
I love how north america singlehandedly made ninja gaiden a success

I had a n64. played F1 all day

I'm about to quit goddamn anything that wasn't made on or before 2007. This bitch ass bullshit was to be stopped by all of us when the first pushes for DLC cropped up, but we all suckled the delicious tit milk of EA and friends and now that it's gone sour we pine for fresher markets. Well too fucking bad!

YOU DID THIS!

YOU DID THIS!!

THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!

Yuss.
Of courshe.
Si.
Wait! Muh emulation though!

controller would be controller of all time if it weren't for the fucking asshole eating bumpers