#NoMoreJewishWars

#NoMoreJewishWars

Can we get it trending on Twitter? Some big accounts are already tweeting about it…

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=#NoMoreJewishWars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Bump

bamb

Good idea, bump

Oh how beautiful it would be to see this trending.

#OpenBordersForIsrael would be good too!

See if you can get Sam Hyde to tweet it out, he's a legit Holla Forumsack.

Bump for no Greater Israel

Bump

make sure you are pointing out the obvious false flag

you know damn well the heads of twitter will be like "OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN"

you do also realize places like Twitter (where I'm probably on a list), Facebook (where I get slammed with repeated bans) and hell at this point even Reddit are mostly dominated by normie liberals who want it to stay a blue pill echo chamber? just ask the mods.

bump

Can you please stop being a defeatist cunt and do some work pls. Kikes don't have this airtight chokehold on literally everything you post and do on your social media, in fact Twitter is chock full of )))undesirables(((, some of whose presences last long enough for them to get 1000s of followers and 10000s of tweets.
Also if you have less than 1000 followers you don't even deserve being on a Twitter list.

Plus: you don't argue with libshits to convince them, but to convince the audience watching. Even without the audience, you're a fool if you think BTFOing them in practically every argument doesn't make a difference.

BUMP

You do realize that twitter doesn't work like an imageboard, right? If anything, people will virtuesignal about showing support to Israel. Showing off your powerlevel will immediately castrate the initiative.

muh scopeshill muh PR

The jews operate under the assumption that people are ignorant of their involvement. This forces them to switch tactics at a critical juncture.

Generic anti-war messages didn't do shit for Iraq. The best thing you can do on the normie side of things is pressure congressmen that you won't be voting for them if they support this. THIS is a message to the jews themselves.

There were more anti war protests against Iraq than any others in recent history and you see how much they were covered by the M$M.
The game has changed since 911 though. The tubes now make a major difference

Yes, I do know how twitter works. I have over 15k real followers…

The thing about Twitter is that it's not only a circlejerk among like-minded people…

I love Holla Forums for what it is, but for reaching normies it's useless…

twitter.com/search?q=#NoMoreJewishWars

We got a sticky for this, FYI.

#DraftOurDaughters reached the normies, it got to number one for hours on end.

Exactly…

Some of my tweets from the #DraftOurDaughters-campaign can be found in some articles reporting on it…

I started the thread with the idea that started the hashtag. I also got a few other successful ones trending.

It's always kikes and dunning kruger shitters who naysay, yet ive seen how effective these hashtags are with my own eyes.

how does she keep her legs so slender when she sits so often?

#SYRIAHOAX TRENDING OH SHIT

Bump

Reminder that Kristol is so Jewish that even Kikebart doesn't like him: http:// www . breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

That picture made me laugh way more than it should of.

Does anybody have a screenshot of email leaks that show US supported a possible chemical false flag attack on Syria. I think the story was in the Dailymail or something.