DEATH NOTE TRAILER

DEATH NOTE TRAILER

The new Death Note Trailer had something disgusting, the L being turned into a nigger, the we wus kangs and smart british, the nigger playing as L, and of course the cowards piece of shit of asianmasculinity who are afraid to say any word against niggers but attack the easy politically correct target that are the white since the white people have a long historic of being cuckolds for other races in the media and american anti-white racist establshment for years making every racist of other race, nigger, asianmasculinity and other races pampered since the Americans have whole racial industries made about use the white as the politically correct easy target for racist entertainment made to please these groups of racists of other races with all the hard working of democrats party to cover up and create fake narratives because they think the racists of other races are useful to give votes, money and power for them.

Basically, they turned the L into a nigger, the anime characters looks like white caucasian people, blond hair, blue eyes, not like asians or any bullshit pushed by western asianmasculinity and black lives racist matter on the internet for years since the white people in the media, movies, comments and their loser cuckold actors of hollywood and media, always tried to be submissive pander for self-hating and cuckolding themselves to please some niggers, some asianmasculinity haters

Basically, the new trailer of Death Note, destroyed the anime, they put a nigger like some sort of spy smart to be against L, the western asian masculinity who are cowards passive agressive only attack the white male since everbody in western countries wanted the male being a caucasian man and everybody in western countries watch animes and think in them being caucasian males

And Death Note already have a japanese Live Action production only with asian actors and is disgusting and awful, they make the live action disgusting to watch, and in western countries they also want the death note made by asian too? They already have this in japan and nobody want to watch asianmasculinity character, even the asianmasculinity don't want to watch this

I'm tired of this garbage

The asians of asian countries don't hate the white, is only the asianmasculinity and nigger trolls only attacking the white since the asianmasculinity are angry with asian women and the niggers always are wanting to see the white trashed, but in asian countries they usually only feel disgust of the nigger and don't care for the white since in japanese country they make live action with asians and in western countries would be normal see caucasians, but turn the L in a Nigger is the same thing than turn Playstation 4 in some old atari, is not the same thing, is not close, the smart nigger spy we was kangs is bizarre than some women weaking women beating a giant man with steroids, but all men like the women because they want to masturbate for them, and the nigger kang spy to replace a pale smart spy white character for a nigger is more bizarre than anything, but the asianmasculinity and nigger trolls are cowarss and know that in western countries is so much easier attack the whites since they always think that white people will be self-hating submissive cuckolds for every hater and racist people of other races since the american establshment told for them for years to be entitled racists against white while only the white will be racially trashed to please every nigger who is piece of shit, every loser from asianmasculinity who is piece of shit and don't represent the easians of east asian countries who aren't retarded like the small vocal asianmasculinity loser group who want to be viewed like niggers and eat the old american race bait strategy in see if they can get something of whites to see if whites become cuckolds for their entitlement in western countries with technology, money, science, everything of white men but they want white men being cuckolds for them and against themselves in their own countries, and sometimes even worse, in their own continent.

Every time the whites behave like losers and become cuckolds for all these piece of shit, they feel more entitled and double down more since they learned that whites would be cuckolds against themselves in their own continent, country, with own technology, money, everything made by whites but being cuckolds against themselves for some bizarre loser cuckold social engineering pushed by some corrupt political cynical groups, and always living to please the racist haters of other groups.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zS9UW2xjdqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate the Jews so much. Why do they do this?

Yo alot of Asians are actually pretty butthurt about this. This is a good opportunity to red pill them on Jews and blacks.

Here the link for video

youtube.com/watch?v=zS9UW2xjdqE

Here the link for the video

And not, the real asians don't care for western countries using in their own continent and country white caucasian characters for these things since the western people don't want to see these ugly japanese live actions, and the asians already have the live actions in their own country only with asian

Nobody would be angry if they pick some western white characters and produce some japanese tv show only with asian characters to replace the white in their own country

Same for western countries.

Also, anime is not historic, the characters in anime are similar to white caucasian people, and they changed someone who is not even close to looks like a nigger to become a nigger in this live action.

The "DEAR WHITE PEOPLE" was a openly racist tv show who netflix tried to sell even after the movie failed and nobody wanted to watch it because of the racist social engineering ideology and the creator of Dear white people have suspect old comments in the president election of 2016 to know why the cuckold in a industry who the whites have historic of being cuckold and cuckold entertainment is praised by left-wings corrupt elite who don't live in the places who normal people live.

The nigger in battlefield 1 to replace all white male characters and create another "WE WUS KANGS" for niggers in a game of WW1, and all the time who the white male characters are blackwashed by niggers (Usually they keep the white female characters) the same cowards piece of shit talk nothing and try to force anyway, and is worse because are historic characters, historic books, everything blackwashed by niggers

We know the media is controlled by Jews and is actively anti-White. There's an open war against us and the only thing left to do is to get these Jewish cocksuckers out of power. But yeah the about of anti-White propaganda and anti-White hatred the Jews are allowed to get away with is mindblowing.

amount*

Just further proves that the west's media is kiked to shit while Grorious Nipponese media isn't nearly as infested.

Light is supposed to be Japanese and L is white. What's the point of this adaptation if there's already the live action ones?

makes sense to me

kek
are the faces the original

It's because western people who liked Death Note and never think in them being japanese or asian, wanted to see a western good movie about Death Note with caucasian actors, have some old spanish video of people roleplaying and using caucasian actors of hollywood in Death Note since they wanted to watch this.

Nobody in western countries would care if the asians created some pocahontas being japanese and only with asians in their own country, and nobody in japan or asian countries would care for western countries doing the same, it's the niggers and asianmasculinity race baiters who create this kind of racism and the cowards who keep in silence of nigger blackwashing of white characters in their own continent and country (Since we aren't living in africa, nobody would care for african productions made black characters in their own countries, same for asian, to replace some history or book of whites, but in western caucasian white countries we have these racists of other races who were pampered for years) and only open their mouths when is to racially trashing the white.

If they create a movie about Metal Gear Solid who was made by a japanese who put white male characters and created them to be white caucasian characters, the asian people of asian countries don't care but the niggers and asianmasculinity in western countries would try to push some race baiting on this.

Good

I'm betting that OP is some sort of schizophrenic. the live action deathnote looks like shit

The is pedal Jewish propaganda and push an agenda.

watch this fucking niggers opinion on this
really hurts to listen him talk with his IQ of 65 but still

I totally agree that it is going to be trash, but reading OP's ESL post was aids.

What a fucking nigger scumbag. The amount of double think and hypocrisy condensed into that is astounding.

only asian americans are angry that white actors were cast.

real japs understand that there has already been like 3 live action adaptations of this IP already (even more when you count the stage plays) and that in those adaptations, the cast was all asian and the language they used was japanese.

these complaining idiots have clearly never spent much time in asia. next time you visit, look around at all the billboards, commercials, etc that feature whites. the most popular models in asia are white. there are high ranking corporate jobs you can get in asia just for being white, since having a white man in the room enhances a company's social status. the REAL asians are probably overjoyed at the fact that one of their favorite IPs is finally getting the white man treatment. real asians also like nogs, because any blackie with the money and ambition to visit asian is usually an inoffensive sambo (except for the arms dealers) & they don't have any experience with the ghetto slime that only leaves the porch for liquor store runs, drug deals, and drivebys

also, in asia, asian americans are looked down upon as cultural defectors. nobody wants to see their stupid asses in a film. that's why most internationally released hollywood films feature asian people from asian countries, as opposed to asian american actors.

also, "asian masculinity" doesn't exist lol
CHING CHONG CHING CHONG

No Asians don't give a shit. Only niggers and Jews make a fuss over that shit even know Jews in Hollywood who are the one who cast them.

Ayo hol up
*smacks lips*
So you be tellin' me
*smacks lips*
So you be sayin'
*falls out of chair*
Gods of death love apples?

you're probably right about that. i hereby revise my opening statement to read: "only SJW shitbags are angry that white actors were cast."

And L's pale skin is literally one of his defining characteristics. His skin is supposed to be very pale because he never goes outside. Having a nigger as L defeats the whole purpose. Anything for Jews to push their anti-White agenda.

L is a shitty character so i dont see the problem in turning him a nigger

The problem i see is that L was very intelligent in the anime, in a similar level to Light.

Niggers are known to not be very bright. This election of character is one more try to portrait blacks as smart and intelligent people.

Sage because not as important as other topics-.

Fucking ever, goddamn I hope Netflix burns.

Judging by that change and the trailer they are changing it into a cliche action movie. There will be no Near or Mello, just L beating Light in some nigger shootout instead of a battle of minds. When the kikes made L a nigger it means that he won't die by losing a battle of wits, the SJW's would cry racism. Instead they will have the nigger version of L win. Knowing how the kikes work the change to make L a nigger changes the entire plot

Boycott any live action adaption of anime, western or japanese.

Hmmmm bias and hypocrisy rolled into one?

Bloody hell, what is this thing..

This is incredibly retarded, I've watched Death Note the anime like five times and L is like a wonderchild, he's the worlds greatest detective and absurdly intelligent. He was a britbong in the anime. And they made him a nigger in the American live action version? TOP WEW

a very handsome weeb

is it sinking in yet             ?
                           nigger

2:50 "I love it, I love diversity" Is all he could say.

Exactly same thought. And of course not just any White but a Blonde haired Aryan White. Its clear what the Jews are doing.

Right, except it took Light some insane 4D chess for YEARS just so that he could find out L's identity and kill him. It's incredibly ridiculous to cast anyone other than a white to play L the master detective.

Sorry, I couldn't read past here, I had no intention to see the movie but I'm sad and disappointed and I'm going to bed.

Calling it now, Nigger-L will cuck Light by fucking Misa
Would not be surprised in the least considering this is some Soros funded propaganda

Kikes are really scared of the samurai eh?
Edge of Tomorrow, Ghost in the Shell, now Death Note, i guess they're trying to take all the good japanese shit and pozz them for the western audience, probably hoping to prevent people from watching the original too.

OP's autistic screeching aside, it's pretty obvious what's going on here. I know nothing about the character or the original story other than a short synopsis I've read on Wikipedia. But it seams as (checked) is correct on what to expect with this movie.

Of course progressives and niggers are eating the black casting up. And normies will have yet another piece of propaganda conditioning to consume.

Article and comments and are from some random (((news source))) that I found from a web search.

Do people pay to watch live action anime movies?

Lol

I swear to fuck if they even so much as touch Lain I will slaughter every single kike on this planet with my bare hands.

(((==NETFLIX==​)))

fug.
(((NETFLIX)))

What's going on here is that (((they))) are inadvertently forcing the NipNats to ally with American Nationalists, and create an even stronger Reich that will finally oust all forms of Semitism from this world.

Live-action anime adaptations are always shit.

They should do a Death Note spinoff where Light chooses to take the Shinigami Eyes and gets redpilled when he has a They Live moment seeing all the worst people by their (((Chosen Name))).

Kek. I don't have the time to care about shitty live action adaptations.

Shut up kike.
Its important to pay attention to Jewish propaganda

Hey I never said the autists shouldn't care.

That actor isn't naturally blonde haired and it is obviously not Aryan. He is probably a clean south european from france , italy or spain, but it is foolish to call him aryan.

No I realized that, I should of corrected it but you get the point. Jews always portray Blonde White as the Bad guys and themselves and their pet niggers as the good guys.

We need to meme a good term for this shit

This shit being replacing the race or nationality of fictional characters in order to be more politically correct. We need a good term with memetic potential for this. Something that's the right combination of insulting, hilarious, and normalfag friendly to spread like wildfire on its own after we strike the initial spark. Basically, the next "cuck"

I've seen it called racelifting. That's a poor term because the connotation of the word itself implies it's something possible. I've also seen "cultural appropriation" thrown around, perhaps ironically. This also fails because of it's origins in SocJus and Tumblr.

But if we could come up with something good… There's a lot of potential there. We just need the right term for it.

Oh boi, times like this make me glad I never comsume any American media.
Still disgusting, though. Enjoyed Death Note a lot, and as it's one of the more normalfag friendly anime, a lot of people will probably watch it.

But then again, this was to be expected, Jews control entertainment and everything they bring out only exist to serve their agenda.
Do you goyim really expect them to create things purely for your money? Silly goyim, those times are long past.

All in all, I had a good REEEEE, but nothing unexpected.

I already noticed it. It is probably due to blonde being exclusively European. Redheads and Brownhairs are in other races, in jews and shitskins respectively, but blonde is reserved to whites, so they are symbolized by blonde hair.

Oh, forgot to add.
- Light kills L in the most cowardly way possible, the white devil keepin' the brothers down again!

Yup, this will become pure propaganda.

Blackwashing?

Charcoaling, kind of sounds like "char killing". I dunno.

Nogwashing.

Not normalfag friendly enough. An unfortunate necessity is that it has to be something the average person will help spread or else it will never get off the ground.

Affermative Action Casting?

Too much of a mouth full and admittedly not as funny as yours, but I have to stress that it can't just be something Holla Forums finds amusing, it has to be something that will be found universally amusing outside of Social Justice circles.