Kike Media humiliated while trying to spin lies about Syria

Eva Bartlett, an independent Canadian journalist who has been on the ground in Syria many times, answers a question from a colleague about the mainstream journalism coming out of Syria.

Jimmy Dore breaks it down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9F-cHc5Qog
5pillarsuk.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are being fast tracked into Iraq part 2: Syria. I hope Trump doesn't get suckered into this.

This is old but still relevant today. Eva Bartlett is a beautiful looking saint.

If everyone could, y'know, go ahead and stop using youtube links as your OP image, that would be grrrreat for those of us who prefer the catalog.

Correct but I brought this up again because the drumbeat is starting again with another round of muh chemical weapons

OP takes nigger dicks up the anus.

That's the second time you posted this almost word for word. I hope you die from GRIDs.

This isn't about Dore faggot. This is about Syria. Why do you kikes always deflect?

That doesn't make his comments any less true. They are trying to pull an Iraq 2.0.

Can you guys actually see the youtube embed? Because all I see is this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9F-cHc5Qog

Thanks

Fuck you nigger. There are dozens if not hundreds of other videos detailing Eva Bartlett and Syria like embed related. OP didn't have to post this pozzed Jimmy Dore one.

They are trying to do lots of things, including concern shill the fuck out of this board right now.

Here's another shortened version that's leagues better than Jimmy fucking Dore. Niggers.

That is because the other videos don't give context. If you have a video where a right wing show explains with context post it. I couldn't find any

We should be extremely concerned over Trump's war-like rhetoric, but we also shouldn't be stuck in concern. We should be social media bombing videos like this and spamming Trump that this stance is not acceptable and in complete contradiction to what he promised his voters, that he will lose all support and respect we had for him. That's the proactive response to this.

Bumping for this. Can you guys see the embeds? Because I'm not seeing shit.

Yes, I see it.

Well shit. I wonder what's wrong? I'm in Canada, so I suppose that could be it. Guess I'd better head over to /sudo/.

Brit Am Files Syrian Leak.zip 460.5 MB
https ://archive.org/details/BritAmFilesSyrianLeak

maybe something is blocking it? do you have any adblockers, tracking blockers or something like that installed?

You can share different videos with different audiences you dumbass. If there's a vote in Congress you also want Democrats to vote against a military attack on Syria

You are right we need a full 14/88 neo-nazi skinhead saying the same things to get left leaning liberals to listen to reason.

blocked for hate speech

>>>/out/
>>>/reddit/

I see that my post triggered the niggerfaget.

Kvetch more faget.

Nah, it's just that you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Nothing new, no. I haven't updated anything and jewtube works just fine from their own pages.

Oh shit. I DID add a new screencapture tool since PaleMoon fucked over my old one. I'll try uninstalling that and get back to you.

I'd give you shit for that, but it's probably only a matter of time before Princess Justine bends the knee once more and swallows that circumcised raisin Soros calls a cock.

Nope. Still not seeing the damned thing. And they're ignoring my post over on /sudo/. Anyone have any recommendations for which board I should go to for this? I'll try Holla Forums next, but I'm wondering if there's a board where Codemonkey/Hotwheels/Whomever will be more likely to see it.

No we shouldn't. He's not an idiot and politically strategic rhetoric isn't war.
To do what, feed into the perception that he has no support? Fuck off, kike.
That's the kike subversion tactic.

Very unwillingly checked.

Not spitting on the jewish filter merchant. Sure for different reasons than delusional lefties like Dore, but I'd gladly spit on his rotting corpse.

…except torfags. That's the only kind of OP image we're allowed to show you, and it's better than no OP image at all.

She has "gingers have souls" lips

OP has a terminal case of being a faggot. Why would I want to want a talking head talking over the original sauce? Do you know where the fuck you are?

Just relax you niggers. The video has been demonetized by jewtube. Dore aint getting a single cent from clicks. Just look at the first pinned comment

Here you go. It's still very good material to share.

Nope. Sage.
I thought you were leaving leftypol?

Sit tight, OP. The zyklon is on its way.

I hope OP is using this thread to get Dore into trouble by telling his overlords "Jimmy Dore is being shared and lauded on right-wing extremists and Nazi websites for what he's saying"

It's what the tribe does best

REALLY?!?!
My thread gets deleted for putting the links too broke and not linking a youtube vid as the main image or whatever you fuckin mod babies need, and now you put a thread with this twat commenting, not the real speeches or conferences.
Fuckin seriously, I dknow who Jimmy Dore is, but if I was mod THIS is the shit that would be deleted, I explained what she does, and what she did in a couple of conferences, now this is a discussion about this fagget and not the issues she deals with.
NICE WORK YOU FUCKIN' KIKES!

I did post a thread without this fagget, and without a possible discussion on this or other fags on the thread, I just posted info on her.
mods deleted, this is what they want.

how about posting a video without this fucking cretin interrupting all the time?

You don't have to rely on leftist cucks, esp. this sort with "it's all muh pipe line" rather than naming the Jew and the Sunni/Shia, Israel and Saudi/Iran-Syria conflict.

She is the only real journalist reporting on this, but you don't need to use this Jew, who is STILL lying through his fucking teeth. It doesn't have a goddam thing to do with a "pipeline," he just knows if he got into the Shia/Sunni fight, people may start asking questions about organized jewry:

Here is entire press conference sans the lying jew:

Just by looks alone, she'd only be like a 5 but when a girl is genuinely brave and seeking the truth and fighting the Jews (when 99.999% of females live only for social approval), she goes up 4 points to a 9. Doubt I'd agree with her on a lot politically, but this is a woman I know I could talk to and get and good as I give since she seems to actually know her shit. And she went to Syria not to virtue signal and pose for selfies, but to call out the lying Jew-media. This is the sort of girl you marry just for her personality..

I want to defend her from this greasy saudi PR scum so badly and his pound his head until nothing is left.

lmao!! See 13:20 "excuse me sir, I know this is your ==Zionist Tactic==, but it's my turn to speak…" I'm in love lads. I have a new, real waifu How can I try to get friendly with her on twitter without ending up with a restraining order against me? She's perfect…

Would wifu. Smart enough to know the jews are behind this push.

makes her at least smarter then 30% of poll and smarter then all of reddit

check out her twatter. For people who don't know, you can make up a name, they ask for an email and you can fucking make that up too, just sign up on Tor or VPN. Some of her likes are Joe Rogan, "The Syrian Pepe Brigade," and other cool shit. She's also a Croat Catholic. Girl of my dreams. When she tells the greasy Saudi on RT "using your ZIONIST tactic," I almost bet in my pants. Please God, I could be happy with this girl and I'm 99% she'd be loyal and I would work my fucking ass off, 16 hr days to be able to come home and name the Jew with her…

look at her follows! Ron Paul, SyrianPepe brigade, Ruptly…yes, a bit leftist but you can bet behind closed doors she names the Jew as much as any Holla Forumsack. Please God, even with the age difference, I'd give app everything for…well, at least I have a new Waifu, and one who backhandedly names the Jew on international TV– not only naming the Jew, but showing that she knows damn well the "muslims" shilling for Syria in the Uk are being funded by Jews. She's the perfect woman. Can't even fap to her, she's a true WAIFU….why do I never meet girls like this in my fucking law school?

Same, can one you guys fuck up their website.
5pillarsuk.com/

If you are serious see /baph/ and hope you're smart enough (esp if in fucking UL\k) to be behind a good VPN, because they do V& people for lesser shit there..

Why didn't you just post the original video without this e-celeb faggot?

I am serious - very serious, I'm sick of their shit. show me the way user.

It's not even their org directly I'd be interested in, it would hypothetically be him. HE has big fucking balls when it comes to trying to beat up on a European woman who went to Syria (which he sure as shit wouldn't do) in the interest in journalism, as he (a MAM) sits back in the safety of the UK taking Israeli/Saudi shekels and citizen from the sidelines. Try to imagine during WW 1 or WW 2, if masses of European MAMs began heading the Saudi Arabia in their millions, and let the leftists tell me with a fucking straight face they'd have taken even one. They won't even take their fellow muslims now.

This qt goes there, risks her life for the truth, and this grass shill from the Jews/house of said trying to talk down to her. Infuriating.

Semite rats aren't brave.

his twitter is @DillyHussain88 if anyone is bored and wants to let him know their feelings about him…

take notes lads– if you can find a girl like this even with avg looks, her personality and the fact that she actually has enough principles to where she'll sacrifice any money, social approval, risk criminal trial and even death/torture to tell the truth. THIS is the sort of girl who will be loyal to you, who you can trust, and who you'd want to spend your life with. No, she's not "College Cheerleader Cute," but this is the sort you can spend your life with and have a nice family with…don't make mistake I made and marry a girl for looks and end up divorced and miserable a few years later. Learn from mistakes of others…

Bump

I wish I could believe that still.
Polite sage for blackpost.

Looking through her shit some more, she's probably too leftist and too "muh palestine." From experience though, it's not a big leap from getting this type of girl to stoping hating jews as jews and begin hating them for what they are. She'd still take a lot of coaching, and an even bigger fear is that she rides the camel hump, as girls so far into "muh palestine" often do.

IDK so not really fair to name her that wo facts. Even so, at least she is consistent in her beliefs and they seem genuine and knows there is a Jew as the final boss of the game.

Wut. I want off this wild ride.

Don't be naive.

She kinda reminds me of the painting Mona Lisa, with the way her hair falls around her serious face and the countryside in the background.

Got plenty more examples of kikes getting humiliated right now in Moscow.

Lavrov is destroying the US narrative. I'm recording the press conference right now I'll probably post some MP4s later.

You're the worst kind of retard. The kind that thinks he's intelligent. People laugh at you behind your back. You're pathetic.

Do you talk to them?

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious when they have >90 iq muslims as talking heads on tv?
Expecially knowing that these are the supposed "smart" muslims

Curious.

1/3

2/3

3/3

How about one that just isn't a kike controlled die hard leftist, that would be a nice start.

Learn to do it yourself, /baph/ isn't going to wipe your ass for you.

jimmy dore is my favorite YouTube guy these days