HULK Recommendations

Dark Matter's DAMAGE book has given me a hankering for some HULK stories. Anyone have any recs for the Green Goliath they'd like to share?

Hard Mode: No Planet/World War Hulk

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/What-If-Planet-Hulk/Full?id=100104#19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know there's one Hulk story that takes place in the far future where everyone is dead and only Hulk and radioactive cockroaches remain. He constantly shifts between Banner and Hulk and Banner wants to die. At one point Hulk takes over and feels a burning pain in his chest implying Banner is dead and Hulk remains being alone.

The Loeb run after WWH.

Just the Peter David run. The first one, anyway, his second run was during a lot of M-Day crossover bullshit.

The End, also by Peter David.

The Big Change graphic novel by Jim Starlin and Bernie Wrightson. Beautiful, painted, Heavy Metal style artwork and a sly, funny script.

Future Imperfect, by Peter David and George Perez.

Hulk/PITT, by Dale Keown and, you guessed it, Peter David.

David also wrote the novelisations of both Hulk movies.

I'm not OP, but this sounds pretty sweet!

Hulk: Gray
(Ultimate) Wolverine vs Hulk reading regular version now, pretty weird looking, and I'm just talking about the Arkham Asylum artstyle
Sentry/Hulk the whole Sentry run is worth reading
The End really is a good comic.

Hulk vs. Venom

That looks like it would make a great WWE match.

That is the craziest PSA I've ever seen.

lol

There's been crazier.

There was a mini-series called Banner, with art by Richard Corben.

shid, didn't mean to post the last one

Then delete and repost, it isn't hard.

Some context is needed

I want to see this Corben Hulk book.

TOBACCO IS WHACKO

if you're a teen

Thanks

I remember that one. Hell I remember an ad for Tang in an Ultimate Spiderman comic I had. I think it also had an ad for Crash Bandicoot.

There were a few of them. Really half-assed smoking PSAs paid for by the tobacco industry that were probably some kind of underhanded advertising.

There's that comfy What-if that jad him land in a world devoid of intelligent life as opposed to the gladiator world of that started Planet Hulk off.

Got a torrent?

readcomiconline.to/Comic/What-If-Planet-Hulk/Full?id=100104#19

Nice

Lest I forget, there was a Hulk thread last year that also had the arc To Love A Monster, which the OP in that thread considered to be the way to end The Incredible Hulk in a satisfactory matter.