New ADL poll: 33% of Americans think Trump’s an anti-Semite

New ADL poll: 33% of Americans think Trump’s an anti-Semite

For first time in 53 years polling US attitudes toward Jews, civil rights group asked respondents if they thought US president harbored anti-Semitic views

WASHINGTON — Some one-third of Americans think that US President Donald Trump is personally anti-Semitic, according to new polling data commissioned by the Anti-Defamation League.

In a survey taken from January 2017 to February 2017, 33% of respondents agreed that Trump “holds anti-Semitic views,” while 50% disagreed.

It’s impossible to know how those figures compare to what the American populace thought of past presidents and whether they may harbor feelings of anti-Semitism, because the civil rights group has never polled that question before for a sitting president.

“We polled on this question for the first time because of the climate and rhetoric during the election campaign,” ADL Chief Jonathan Greenblatt told The Times of Israel. There was a great deal of concern about anti-Semitism and bigotry, and we wanted to get a better sense of public perceptions of intolerance in politics.”

The survey found higher numbers of Americans think he has prejudiced views toward other minorities: 59% think he has “anti-Muslim views,” 54% thinks he has “racist views” and 53% thinks he has “anti-Latino views.”

Thirty-five percent also think he’s “too close to the alt-right movement,” an amorphous designation that encompasses a broad swath of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right ideologues — many of whom, including the anti-Semitic provocateur Richard Spencer, who coined the term, enthusiastically supported his campaign.

archive.is/qEDaM

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/120405416#p120405658
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lel I'm surprised the ADL didn't falsify it more

Interesting how they don't give any hard numbers on their sample size.

THIS

That means 67% are actual anti Semites who realize Trump doesn't go far enough.

WEW

I want to belive

Another liberal poll, you liberals need to stop complaining and go back to sucking donkey dicks

No, no not yet he isn't. He will be very soon though.

People still give a fuck about ADL?

He isn't a tranny, he's a dude an evil being trapped in the body of a loli.

Kill yourself you stupid cunt.

They are aware Richard Spencer's mentor who coined (how apt) the term "alt-right" is a jewy jew jew that can't say jehovah?

95% of Americans think that's a good character trait

If you're gonna do the time, might as well do the crime. Get those gas chambers up and running already.

Given that this is from the ADL you can be sure they asked the questions in some sneaky Jewish way to get the answers they wanted.

"Do you believe that Trump values Israeli lives more than Americans?"
If no then they rate it as Trump is an antisemite.
etc.

What has Tanya done that is evil?

Tanya did nothing wrong

Get out of here newfag

Dude, it's the current year. We green now. No more gas chambers. We put them into waste-to-energy power plants.

55% of Americans think the ADL is a terrorist organization.

Assuming they're talking about Holla Forums and not TRS or r/T_D I disagree, he's not close enough.

According to the ADL, the other 67% are all abunch of freaking Nazi's.

Ironically, someone on 4pol caught that Richard Spencer and his autistic nazi larpers are the one raiding so heavily on both Holla Forumss

He's legitimately supporting Bernie health policies and endorsing Tulsi 2020 on the boards.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/120405416#p120405658

just maintaining the pressure on Drumpfblatt, to make sure he be a good goy

Kek

Kek

Literally the definition of a tranny my dude.

Trannies don't have XX chromosomes, my dude.

New poll: 100% of Holla Forums thinks you're a cuck

True, but it's essentially what libruls want to believe being a tranny is. Which makes it even more retarded.

She's not a tranny, she was reincarnated.

Not only that but there's a whole partition wing of the Country that will say anything bad about him.

I wonder if there's a poll on Americans who are anti-semite.

Death to sheenies, yids, heebs, jews and kikes