Japan has officially recognised a same-sex couple as foster parents

IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE SAMURAI FALLS

archive.fo/f2HpJ

Other urls found in this thread:

leakforum.ga/XHLD75
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Willing to bet they're not japs.

Chinks and Koreans imported to subvert Nippon.
Even in Asia the strategy is replacement of population.

Do you honestly believe the Japanese government would foster a Japanese child into the care of an expat "couple"?

With NuJapan, anything is possibru

I don't know why Anons suck off Japan do much. Their birth rates are sub-2 shit and they are dying out. Most young men are full MGTOW and live in little rooms stocked full on anime dolls. This shit is the antithesis of being a traditional country but

They're homogeneous and have 0 guilt about their racial pride. They also produces endless smugs and entertainment for us. Not to mention the Japs regularly felate Hitler so they're alright by me.

Degenerate western MGTOW != Eastern ascetic lifestyle.
Anyway automation will save them,so they do not have to import your shitskin ass.

How about you go out a get your dick wet for the sake of your own people, nip?

I wonder how long before this goes south and they 180 on it all.

Hitler is the villain in Legend of Koizumi.

How much do you want to bet they found him hiding in the bushes in a local park?

Well the fags are definitely buttreaming their twink "adoptee", so hopefully it cums out soon and they get the samurai sword to the neck.

It surely inevitable with the number of stories like that out there. With Japan I can could see it being a never again situation.

I should sleep, butchered that to hell.

4chan Holla Forums Administrator Skypes and Discords LEAKED. INCLUDES SKYPE LOGS!

LEAKFORUM LINK BELOW.

leakforum.ga/XHLD75

Check it out Holla Forums

yea, (((they))) don't care how pozzed you act

That's Rrrrrrraape!

I have plenty of contact with nips how do i redpill them.

delet this

Low birth rates are not a problem as long as you do not have a rival population sharing your country and trying to replace you. Natural selection will easily correct low birthrates given a few generations.

Spoken like a true NeoCohen, lmao.
Just a hint: they have about the same population as Russia, yet about 2% of the landmass.
Either you let them retake Munchukko or you'll have to get it into your thick burger skull that populations read can't and won't continue growing forever on limited land.

Never change, Holla Forums.

Me too.

Japs are autism master race who show the rest of us that paradise can be achieved on Earth.

I get it. You like to see homos naked.

What a weirdo westaboo.

he probably just uses it for play pc games.

Carlos, it doesn't matter if you choose not to avatarfag, I can still tell it's you. You greasy fucking spic.

over-under for when the news reports that they were raping him?

More like "found" him >.>

Japan has long fallen. The average life for waps is a sexless hopeless life in a meat grinder.

The only thing they still got going is racial purity, but given that abe is a pussy whipped cuck jews will have easy game on this eventually.