Trump and Xi’s First Meeting

What good can come out of this beside WW3?

mfw I first thought this was about him meeting with some representative of the trannies

Norks have had nuclear weapons for over ten years now.

maybe a dirty bomb. kimmy will use nuke for sure.

pic bigly related

When is he meeting with the chink again? Is it tomorrow?

TOPKEK is that real?

I for one welcome our orangutan overlord.

is that chinaman wearing lipstick?

That's Mr.President to you.

Playing hardball with the Chinese is the only way. They will probably walk away from the table, and may even be willing to go to war to satiate their need to be internationally powerful. I suggest we give very little to them. If we must go toe to toe with the Chinese, then they will back down. They are not insane, just immature. We Americans, on the other hand, are batshit crazy.

No major power will ever again go to war with another nation that equals, or exceeds them. So long as nukes are in play there is not a statesman insane enough to rock the boat too much.

Are you sure about that? I mean really sure?

It might happen, but it's highly unlikely. We've had a few close calls but reason always prevailed. Everyone in power knows there are no winners if they nukes come out, you can't be a king of ash.

Nice quote, but i'm sketpical about it specially regarding jews. Maybe they have the "guts" (i.e.: inmense hate against whites) to do just that.

The current era we live in is called the Long Peace for a reason. Nuclear weapons changed everything, and everyone is aware of it.

It's safe to assume that any political system in place in any human society will guarantee that the person that gets to be in charge will not be a "true believer", but a pragmatic bureaucrat that knows how to maneuver his way through the corridors of power.

These kinds of people are not all that willing to turn the clay they rule into a smouldering nuclear crater over matters of ideology or religion, since those are the only two reasons you'd be insane enough to actually launch a modern nuclear weapon.

Just keep in mind the fact that there is no actual limit to how powerful you can make a current hydrogen bomb. They make the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like firecrackers and I can guarantee you that no one is crazy enough to unleash that kind of hell, and even if they were someone would stop them because there is simply no winning a nuclear war. Every player in the game has made sure everyone else knows they have second strike capabilities that might not kill you, but they sure as fuck will make sure you won't get to savor your victory, and since you've just shown to the rest of the world you're willing to use nukes, they're gonna dogpile on you before you think up a new target.

I mean, just look at how the US and Russia behaved during the Cold War. You had comical situations like the Korean War were both sides were collaboration with each other to keep up appearances, shilling the same narrative that Korea was not a war between Russia and the US, using words like "police action" to describe what was going on, and actively avoiding escalation and exploiting obvious tactical and strategic advantages that could have won them the war because they did not want to inch closer to a nuclear confrontation.

nice read there user. unfortunately, there is reality TV celebrity in da house with the nuclear football by his side. and he likes to feel important. all he needs is the codes.

kek
*also that filename*

poor Holla Forums, still no board so trying to shit up ours. go get fucked, Holla Forums.

relax man, i'm just trying to look at the bigger picture. literally anything could happen. i have a strange feeling that time is accelerating exponentially.