Kosher certified US foods are non-GMO

forward.com/food/176162/are-gmos-kosher/

I spent some time looking around a Walmart grocer and noticed that basically everything contained fuck tons of endocrine disruptors. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_disruptor
Pretty much everything on the shelves, in areas near me at least, appears to be predominantly poison or otherwise food for other races. (After some research, I'm pretty convinced that whites have considerably different dietary requirements for us to thrive.) I noticed something though… Stuff with the Kosher stamp never said anything about GMO, so I followed my hunch and sure enough… The private US entity responsible for issuing a Kosher certification for foods decided back in April of 2013 that Jews shouldn't be eating GMO.

Why don't any of these health diets ever just recommend Kosher foods to get away from GMO? Do people just not know about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160422020135/http://8ch.net/pol/res/5751516.html
web.archive.org/web/20091128052937/http://frederickkaufman.typepad.com/harpersmag/HarpersMagazine-2005-01-0080365.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monsanto, Dupont Biotech etc… are developing poorly tested methods of genetic manipulation, and mutagenesis simply to corner the agricultural market and inundate it with copyright control.

Control food, control people.

Of course it is, GMOs are only for the Goyim. (((G-d's Chosen))) are far too important to be eating questionably manipulated foodstuffs silly Goy!

S-shut up about this s-subject Goy… our Kosher food isn't for you. You'll eat what we tell you to eat and you'll like it.

if you buy kosher the money goes to israel

#2 Check

Bump

I had an apihpany while looking at the news article in OP's post. Here it goes:

The Messiah will not return until everyone on Earth lives under the jewish state, regardless of being Jewish or not. That is why they put up the hollow cables around cities so that they can claim that the city is their home or property and work on Sundays. If everyone on Earth is forced to eat Kosher food (food blessed just like hallal food), that means people will be fed by Jews according to their system. If we live on Jewish property, eat Jewish food, follow Jewish rules (read talmud), the messiah will return quicker.

Alternatively, poison and kill all the non-jews eating GMO and cuck their gene pool while thriving your own race with non-GMO foods.

Eventually there will be enough articles that we can use to red pill people. Essentially, anything society is trying to force on you, just claim that you won't accept it because you are Jewish and it breaks the Talmud laws. If Jews don't eat GMO, I won't. If they don't accept homosexuality in their schools and equality (SJW level retarded equality) in their work places and cities, I shouldn't. Their privelieges can be used by anyone under the retarded rules we have so claiming to be Jewish is just as valid as claiming to be a trigendered pyrofox or an attack helicopter.

Goes like this:

As long as you are not around muslims, claim that you are Jewish and do a Ted Cruz impression like Danny Devito.

Fuck what a world. I remember when Onion News Network used to be satire.

"life below water" needs editing to "this is bait"

On one hand, buying kosher is a way to avoid terrible chemicals most of the time, on the other hand, it's also a thing made to only support certain companies and kill others. I guess my health is the most important so whatever. Too bad there aren't any kosher hotdogs or burgers for the barby.

It does need updating, but the message is still from the heart.

Hebrew National makes hot dogs.

Looks like I'm going jew out the jew and buy kosher. Sure, it's shekels for jews, but at least they dont change my genome so I end up infertile.

You're back? You're the guy from that website GoyimGazette, right? You're the so-called antisemite who keeps telling everyone kosher certified food is super-healthy? You chose the wrong time to start your thread because I happen to be the guy who completely debunked your big thread last year about kosher food being so much healthier and I think I even saved it somewhere.

I have a folder of pictures of non-edible products with kosher symbols on it, Palmolive soap, detergent, aluminum foil, floor cleaning products, etc.. They only do it for the money, they wouldn't know how to care about health because the filthy rabbis have no fucking clue what's healthy and what's not. Just look at them.

SR/GG: "Stuff with the Kosher stamp never said anything about GMO, so I followed my hunch and sure enough…"

Even a lot of organic certified stuff don't say anything about GMOs on their labels so that's not even a good starting point. You can have a product that's certified organic but doesn't have the 'No GMOs' symbol because
A) 'organic' technically doesn't necessarily exclude all GMOs
and
B) you have to pay for all these certifications and some companies may have a real 'No GMOs' policy but when they see the cost or the complexity of having that symbol on their label they decide to only have one organic certification / symbol and put 'No GMOs' on the label without an official certification that it's GMO-free.

SR/GG: "The private US entity responsible for issuing a Kosher certification for foods decided back in April of 2013 that Jews shouldn't be eating GMO."

Nah that's not what your own source says, read it again, 1st paragraph of that 'The Forward' article:

"When the only kosher agency to certify organic food for the USDA announced last month that it will no longer grant kosher certification for products that contain GMOs (genetically modified organisms), it had me wondering: What is the relationship between kosher food and health?"

1. You forgot one word: organic. Organic food and non-organic food are two different categories even though when you take a closer look the differences may not be as big as you think they are. You say all kosher food is GMO-free but your source says USDA certified organic products that are also certified kosher by the group 'NFC' – a small % of all the kosher products – are supposed to be GMO-free.

2. It's not true or it's no longer true, they're not the only kosher agency to certify organic food for the USDA. For example I have in front of me a bottle of Gingerade made in California and the label has the USDA Organic symbol with a kosher symbol that's not the NFC symbol, it's a K inside a big C the symbol of 'Kosher Certification Service'.

So people who eat kosher food still eat all kinds of GMO products but if you eat USDA certified organic products that are also certified kosher by 'NFC' then it's not supposed to contain GMOs. But the policies of each jewish certification agency changes from group to group, there's no centralized set of rules, and you can bet they cut corners if there's enough cash in the enveloppe.

And if the certification for organic products is as sloppy and unscientific as the rest of the kosher certifications – and you can bet it is – then the rabbis don't even have a clue on how to find out if there's GMOs or not besides taking the telephone and asking the guy at the other end of the line Hello does your food contain GMOs?.

^ ^ ^ That's the message he's trying to push. I'm going to try to find the thread from last year and post the link.

You're right. OP is a faggot.

I mean look at this sockpuppet.

I wish I could remember which month it was so I could go look for it through Archive.org

It was in April. Does that guy come here every April to push his kosher-food-is-super-healthy bullshit?

Non-kosher food is poisoned
web.archive.org/web/20160422020135/http://8ch.net/pol/res/5751516.html

kosher practices also dictate prolonging the suffering of the animal. your move, OP

Scott Roberts was right all along.

Man these mods are really working for israel huh

REEEEEEEE
I was honestly considering buying kosher food on my next trip to the market but you are right. It's a fucking jew tax.

All bullshit aside pretending to be a kike online is extremely affective at redpilling people. All you have to do is (((be yourself))) I have yet to do this IRL tho.

.>You're back? You're the guy from that website GoyimGazette, right?

>web.archive.org/web/20160422020135/http://8ch.net/pol/res/5751516.html
That's actually really weird. No I'm not that guy, but then again that's probably exactly what that guy would say.

You're correct, I was a massive faggot and misread the article. Thank you for the correction.

Roughly two-thirds of all canned, bottled, and packaged foods, as well as various other kitchen products, have an inconspicuous little symbol on them–usually a K or U. Each time a kosher seal of approval is applied to a product, consumers are unsuspectingly paying a special fee to a Jewish religious organization. This added fee is often referred to as the kosher tax. It is an extortion scam that is very easy to expose and just as easy to explain why you haven’t heard about it.
Kosher, from the Hebrew, ‘fit’ or ‘proper’, is generally used to describe foods that are prepared in accordance with Jewish dietary laws. This is according to the Orthodox Union, the largest Jewish kosher supervisory agency in the world, which claims to be “a not for profit, educational, outreach, and social service organization”, acting as the “national spokesman” for 1,000 synagogues serving the “burgeoning North American Jewish community.”
If a product is prepared in accordance with these special Jewish dietary laws, the manufacturer can obtain the blessing of a Rabbi as well as the necessary Kosher certification–subject to annual renewal fees. Following the procedure will allow the manufacturer to bear the coveted kosher symbol on its products. Obviously, the special preparation procedure–as well as the seal–don’t come cheaply. As a result, all consumers pay higher prices for products that carry the kosher seal of approval. There is an ever-growing number of food processing and manufacturing plants that apply this hidden tax to recoup the additional costs of associated with meeting the kosher requirements.
Look in your kitchen or on the shelves of your local grocery store for all the proof you need. By looking for these–often obscure–symbols, you can quickly recognize products that fall in line with this scam. Thousands of manufacturers are forced to pay additional fees, which they pass onto consumers, to put these Jewish symbols on their products. This racket is nothing new or unusual. On April 23, 1969, the Wall Street Journal revealed that companies were paying multimillions of dollars for these symbols. On June 1, 1959, the Jewish Newsletter warned Jews that the kosher labelling business was a racket that would eventually be exposed. People are unknowingly paying more for these household products so that the less than 2% of this nation that is Jewish can fund Israel. Why should over 98% of the country pay for the personal choices of the jews?

There are a lot of reasons for rising food prices, and every economist has his own pet explanation and cure. Interestingly, there is one factor that is never mentioned for one reason: it has to do with a secret, Jewish tax put on grocery items.
Although you might find this claim incredible, it is nonetheless true, and you can prove it to yourself with a simple experiment. Let the doubter go to his kitchen and get out any dozen cans of food products and a few cans of scouring powders, soap, etc. Examine the labels of these cans carefully for either a little “U” in a circle, or a “K.” The U stands for Union of Orthodox Jews, the K for Kosher. Do not confuse this with a R, which stands for a registered trademark, or a C for copyright. You will find most of these Jewish symbols, or hecshers, on most food products. They mean that the company paid to have a rabbi bless this food for Jewish consumption. In many cases it is not even a food item, with steel wool and anti-freeze also getting “blessed.”
Now, some people may defend these “blessings,” but they really boil down to nothing more than extortion. Ask yourself this: if this was nothing more than a bizarre religious ceremony, giving rabbinical approval to a food and food products prepared in a specific way to meet a kooky religious diet, then why are they “blessing” steel wool and anti-freeze? These Jews must have a strange diet indeed! Also, if these “blessings” are so important to Jews, then why do they charge for them? You would think that they would be willing to do them as a service to their own. Lastly, why must this secret tax be passed along to Christians and other non-Jews? It has been estimated that consumers spend well over $100 million a year on this racket that goes to line the pockets of these rabbis.
You will never see this ripoff exposed on TV news shows such as 60 Minutes or 20/20. Can you imagine the uproar if it was discovered that priests were charging companies to put little crosses on products heading for Israel? Calls for separation of church and state would be forthcoming from the electronic media and the pages of the Jewish controlled and manipulated press. Now is the time for goyim to begin resisting this extortion. Write to each and every company that mark their products with the Jewish hecsher and ask for your money back! Only by a concentrated protest will this practice be discontinued. It’s up to you!

Sokath, his eyes opened!

This is not the place for those kinds of references.

It's rare to see someone admit he made a mistake. I spent a lot of hours researching this kosher scam and I have a lot of links and articles so when I came across the nonsense this 'Goyim Gazette' guy was promoting I fell off my chair because it was obvious bullshit.

For example read this article and you'll learn the rabbis who do kosher certification have no fucking clue what they're doing. The rabbi who certified the Oreo cookies visits a high tech enzymes company in Denmark and he has no idea what he's looking at, he can't possibly apply the kashruth to these enzymes because first the concept of enzymes didn't even exist back in biblical times but also he has no scientific training whatsoever:

web.archive.org/web/20091128052937/http://frederickkaufman.typepad.com/harpersmag/HarpersMagazine-2005-01-0080365.pdf

It has nothing to do with health and everything to do with $$$

your clothes will be kosher after you wash them with kosher Tide

your floor will be kosher thanks to Murphy's kosher wood floor cleaner

Enjoy your (((Monsanto))) designed corn syrop

>web.archive.org/web/20091128052937/http://frederickkaufman.typepad.com/harpersmag/HarpersMagazine-2005-01-0080365.pdf
Well shit, thank you. I didn't realize it was this bad. Now I want to know how to avoid Kosher (and GMO.)

Jews trying to outjew Yahweh, like they always do

I highly doubt that seeing as most junk food is still kosher

yeah, this thread is bad, the OP is a faggot. Also what's this nonsense about "food for other races"?

If you think whites are more well adapted to meaty diets than eskimos are then you're a fucking idiot, if any race has had sufficient time to become well adapted to a carnivorous diet its the eskimos and while they've made some adaptations to meaty diets they're still among the unhealthiest people on the planet. Heart disease is no less common amongst them than it is among whites – and this is in spite of the parasites which lower their cholesterol at the cost of increasing their risk of stroke, their lifespans are tragically short, even when compared to other indigenous peoples, a significant number of them have some form of renal damage, and they just have a litany of health problems which are rare amongst populations which subsist on diets higher in plant foods and lower in animal foods.

White people perform best on diets in which tubers, grains, fruits, etc. make up the bulk of their caloric intake. Meat didn't make white people smarter than niggers don't be a fucking idiot, you know wherever a carnivore is able to get meat there must be a source of vegetation right?

The eskimos consume meaty, blubbery, diets because the vegetation there is often unavailable to them. Why? Because its in the freezing fucking water, not on land. The blubbery animals they eat have to dive or swim miles away for it – something humans are not capable of without some kind of special equipment(which the eskimos were too dumb to ever have invented). But there was no worldwide ice age which turned europe into greenland and forced europeans to make special adaptations for omnivory – the need to make any kind of special adaption to eating meat was already eliminated when humans started cooking anyway, sure an animal which is physiologically herbivorous will develop heart disease and atherosclerosis from eating cholesterol and saturated fat laden foods in the long term, but in the short term its a supply of calories which are challenging to get enough of when you are a gatherer hunter.