So…this is the power…of the New 3DS

those jaggies
that resolution
those fps drops
nintendrones will defend this

shit got me there

**>streamer said "wow the kirby formula hasnt changed much over the years"

what did he mean by this?

No we're talking about Robobutt, not super star ultra.

This that has played Return to Dreamland, Triple Deluxe, and Planet Robobot and know that they're reusing a formula, much like other sets of portable Kirby games.

Shit how did "This coming from someone that" line get so fucked up in the post?

Anyway, also forgot to mention doing the old out of breath meme shit from halfchan

Intellect: 1, Sheeple: 0

wouldn't be surprised if that contributed to it looking bad
fuck you

It indicates disbelief and astonishment

It was on source so no graphical quality was lost.

Flag best flag

lol what a graffix ho

the vita looked way better

There are smartphone games that look better.

Show us.

It's the N64 graphics downgrade all over again

fucking knew it, you're watching vinesause. which means you made this thread just as he started the game.
good taste :^)

kuk

even on source quality it still compromises the quality. Especially since it's blow up so big

Is this a Youtube video screenshot?

Eat it and weep

What do you expect me to do I'm broke

Keep telling yourself that. SOURCE quality means it's the quality right from the 3ds.

Nope

One guy did that, I swear.

Before devs completely gave up on traditional games on mobile the graphics were getting pretty decent. This was with 5 year old hardware, smartphones are way more powerful than this now and will be getting Vulkan.

Fucking weeb shut-ins I swear

It's a stream you dumb shit. Even at source it isn't perfect. The "FPS drops" you mentioned in the OP i'm sure is caused by the streamers connection

Streamer is on fiber optic getting around 1Gbps

Don't think it's the connection dude ://

What a surprise. It's not like every single other game on that console looks terrible too or anything.

Do you really think streams are perfect quality? Not even youtube videos do. ://://://://://://://://://
://

Then tell Nintoddlers to stop saying the new 3ds is the pinnacle of gaming hardware.

There are frame drops in some areas but it's usually only if you have 3D on, and even then it's only on the regular 3DS. The new 3DS has next to no frame drops from what I've seen

I've never heard anyone say that.

literally nobody says that.
No discussion at all to be had
fucking summer

Look up what source means. Source means no quality loss.

Sure you didn't.

Summer starts june 20th you fucking dipshit cocksucker

and yes they do reference for proof

I don't know what shitholes you frequent but you should stop going there.

What are you smoking?

Yeah I should stop visiting Holla Forums and 4chan

I don't do drugs or drink alcohol

Get help. You're a head case.

The fps drops I won't excuse, since this game looks just about the same graphics wise as Triple Deluxe. It's mostly during the mecha sections where the drops get noticeable.

Performance aside, the game is still fantastic. The mech suit is the best gimmick so far and gets used in just about every level. It does a great job of feeling powerful, even if the movesets for the copy abilities are much simpler than their standard versions (though some completely change gameplay sections, like Jet and Wheel). The transition to them also feels very quick and fluid, and the sections themselves don't feel like the power stomps Return to Dreamland and Triple Deluxe were, but are more light puzzle solving.

The main villain, however, isn't as interesting as Sectonia was, and you only fight him once, before the true boss shows up, though fighting it felt like "why am i really fighting this".

I never used the amiibo abilities, and the game never really gave me the impression I was missing out by not using them. Not to mention there's no point where they would've made the game easier.

Call me a shill or whatever, I didn't buy this, played the JP version I got from a thread here a month back when it came out.

Thanks for being a common neurotypical, stay mad.

The game is linear as fuck dude.

the only non linear, non spinoff kirby game is Amazing Mirror, as far as I know.

Are you blind?

Inexcusable

I meant from the stream, not the 3DS monitor

Okay.
Turn on the 3d and the low resolution becomes MUCH less noticeable, which makes sense since you're getting a whole different image for each eye. This isn't something you convey with your screenshot.

Post some music.

may as well just kill myself

How about none of the above?

Do I have to choose between the two?
If I do, it's Todd. At least I would be doing the spooning in that scenario.

Gimme Todd without the wig and makeup. He will give me a skyrimjob and facefuck me until my eyes fallout. But even after all of that gay shit, OP is still the biggest faggot. Since OP's unfathomable faggotry makes this thread breeding ground for shitty discussion, I hearby declare it a dubs thread.
Check em.

HOLY SHIT

Very nice

Nice

Yeah faggot how about posting in the actual resolution size when it comes to shitty screenshots

and make sure you bitches open this shit in a new tab so you see what size it is when you're looking at it IRL

i can still see the jaggies spiking out embarrassingly badly and those textures *puke*

Newfag, lurk moar.

Trips confirm, I guess, since we already have a kirby thread.

Literally put proof in the attached post

I've already finished college I don't know when the kiddos get out of school.

Jaggies aren't really that important, my question is it fun? If it looks like shit, but it's fun, I'll most likely play it.

Your thread is shit, you're a faggot of the highest degree, and you should probably fuck off to Rugga's shit board.

We were going on a streak. Fuck off halfchan.

Kirbyfags pay 40 dollars for a 5 hours game and justify it with "muh collectibles."
smh

Probably not, if they couldn't do good graphics then chances are they don't know how to do fun gameplay, and considering the game is literally a linear hallway dont expect much.

Stay mad at literal facts and nice ad hominim tho go back to pokedong

pretty much ://

Can you name me any triple A game that's over 5 hours if you don't count collectibles?

Doom

Dark Souls 3

what is the world coming to

It's too short and easy like every other nintendo game.

Even 1886 the order had 5 hours of lenght

How about you get mad at actual bullshit Nintendo's been doing and not Rugga tier trash.

Oh, so you really are just retarded then. Good to know.

What kind of idiot complains about this kind of shit on a fucking handheld. Birth by sleep/Android autist is it you?.

Never said I like it you asked for a game longer than 5 hours. If I named a game I like then I'd say Demon Gaze.

is this your argument? handhelds ever since PSP can play games with the scope and content of regular console/pc games

Just watched a stream of the first worlds.
Looks nice but it's really easy, like retarded easy. As expected.

Nintendo makes toddler games and nintendrones delude themselves into thinking "bbbbbuht theyre for all ages!"

The fucking thumbnails are closer in size to what you'd actually be seeing, and those look fine

I know but these complaints are stupid considering that OP is well aware of the N3DS specs being slightly higher than those of the PSP. This is just a thinmy veiled consolewars thread.

Are you that faggot again? Also, just overclock the thing and force the N3DS to use the extra RAM. I bet you haven't even CFW it.

goddamit

Jailbreaking your devices voids the terms and conditions and could result in legal action. I don't commit crime.

Show's over, it's time to go back to halfchan.

Not bad

I get fps drops sometimes. Nothing major, but noticeable.

You aren't even trying.

You guys reminded me that I should be drinking. It's the only way I can tolerate communicating with autistic teenagers.

Impressive, very nice

….that were released at least a generation prior and weren't able to match the quality.

Time to take two shots of vodka.

I don't have time to check your clan tags or whatever.

Linearity is bad

It looks like the PS1 you child probably doesnt even remember the golden age

I'm fucking 23 thank you very much.

Its been fun intellectually destroying you sheeple but Im going to bed. See you idiots tomorrow. Maybe by then you will have evolved to my level of intelligence.

Probably not.

inb4 >undermeme
inb4 thread derailed

From fucking what, this thread was garbage from the start.

Very nice.

Now check my digits.

Yes, I realize so now. Cool.

Ebin baitmaster, am I right 4chan?

That's the best you've got? That doesn't even look any better than a lot of Vita games. I'd hate to see how mobile will stack up to a handheld that isn't over four years old.

Oh fuck what now?
Does the game have performance issues?

So far I only ran into one framerate drop blip by floating into a low off-the-path area with a lot of action going on. Honestly I was there searching for any secret doors, but it was just deep into a bottomless pit area

Also

Wait are you actually that retarded? Source quality means its the quality of the stream output not the quality of the device the streamer is caputring from. For starters 3DS capture is a hackjob in the first place for seconds any settings the streamer has on his stream is what you will get in the 'source' quality, if he is upping the resolution, if he has some frame hiccups on the live encoding, if he has frame drop due to network hiccups that will all show on 'source' quality. If i was to stream on twitch my 'source' quality setting would be 480p 96kbit audio at 750bit rate which would make most games not look great to begin with.

Im not saying this game is great or that the 3DS is a good platform far from it, likley the game is a jaggy mess due to the low power of the 3DS, how ever you OP are a fucking retard and you have no idea how streaming works.

Only while in the mech and leaving a lot of shit trailing around like with scattering ice-shards or leaving a fire trail errywhere. Probably the Return to Dream Land/Triple Deluxe engine doesn't do well with persistent particles or there's a lot of tech-wizardry going on to have those effects, since I recall somebody forcing New 3DS improvements using NTR a month or more ago when the game leaked early and still having performance stutters when the mech
and lots of projectiles/particles gets involved.

Otherwise there aren't any performance issues.

Swear to God I didn't do that, what the fuck happened

The game probably plays great, but you're a dummy if you give Nu-tendo any of your money.

Stop posting in a console war thread and start checking them. You're all retards for letting it come to this.

You should stop bumping the thread.

Wew lads great thread, OP didn't act like a nigger at all

If it were straight from a capcard it would simply be small and without anti-aliasing. If you seriously think that image has no blur, get your eyes checked.

Your id begins with b8 and that's what your shitposts are. Leave and never come back