Are there any games that have some robot romance?

Are there any games that have some robot romance?

What if I am a robot?

I wish to be the little gynoid.

Some of the Ratchet and Clank games (I think?)
Also Fallout 4

Aigis has a social link in Persona 3 FES.
I believe one of the Atelier Iris games deals with a robot love interest.
There's a sidequest in Phantasy Star Online that deals with a robot falling in love with its creator.
Lots of visual novels have robot girl routes.

FO4 is garbage though since you can't do anything with her until she's in the synth body.

That reminds me, one of the Divinity games lets you turn your skeleton wife into a robot. So I guess that counts.
I fucking love Divinity

OP is talking about robot romance in general, I think Curie can marry another synth if you don't turn her into one.

Specifically robot on robot romance. Clang clang thread?

Let's get this out of the way.

Now that's much harder to find, but there are probably some old sci-fi adventure games with robots loving robots.

In Fallout New Vegas you can recruit a Securitron as a sexbot. Who appears to be very good at it.

Paying a robot to fist-fucked you isn't exactly "romance", though.

I don't have any robo romance on me, but I wanted to take the opportunity to post an underappreciated robo girl anyways. Guardian Legend is a wonderful game.

to bad the robot form looked like shit, skeleton, zombie and vampire are boner fuel.

What a fucking plebeian.

That's the gynoid chart, though. It misses all the non-humanoid robots like industrial arms and whatnot.

Everything except 6.

What if you're the hotdog?

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

UH OH

There are other types of industrial robots, user.

This is me wondering how you look, because I vividly remember black anons complaining about how they can't get any decent women

The white girls he's talking about are prob whales that go from negro to negro

I love extremely specific stock photos.

What a cutie.

Paper mario ttyd has one :^)

I'd go 3.5, 4 is too much, but 3 isn't that far.

If you are trying to trigger the larpers that are on Holla Forums at least say what you are. Doesn't really bother me as I've had enough of 'muh pure white maidens'.

Binary Domain

That it just adorable

Saw the thread title, and I thought you meant something like super robot wars, or games that features the robot romance trilogy.

Except she is a cardio bunny and is slim every where except those nice legs and ass.

Black and mexican It's funny because in real life I know women who go to Holla Forums who are race mixers.

I expected as much. I've seen many of white girl in black group to know that they don't really care about a belief. At least for me I don't pretend that I won't look into different women. Though I do have preferences on what I would like, but can't exactly say that out loud. How do the women justify it anyway? Is it 'he's an expection' or that they just pretend they like Holla Forums for loser attention? Polite sage for not vidya.

>>>/out/

Even 3DPD is better than those shit gook drawings you like.

Oh look, an S-DP pic I don't yet have.

Still hurts. They were clearly pandering to robot fetishists and they managed to fuck that up.

Absolutely disgusting

FUCK YOU.

I'LL TAKE 4 AND UP.

/clang/ is love.