Frequent Sexual Assaults Force Stockholm Nightclubs To Shut Down

SWEDEN YES

A popular nightlife spot in Stockholm has put several of its club nights on hold following an increase in sexual assault, violence and thefts, the venue announced.

"We had an enormous amount of messages, particularly from female guests, who complained of sexual harassment and bad attitudes," Ingmari Pagenkemper, Managing and Artistic Director at the Södra Teatern club on Södermalm, told The Local.

Security staff had regularly been ejecting people identified as gropers or troublemakers, she said – sometimes as many as 15 on a single night – but the combination of darkness, loud music, and a large venue occasionally made it difficult to identify those responsible.

Only some of Södra Teatern's club nights had been affected; the venue declined to specify which ones, and Pagenkemper said she didn't know why certain events appeared to attract offenders. The events in question had been held regularly at Södra Teatern for three years, with the number of complaints increasing significantly over the past four to six months.

"For some reason, some nights with a certain kind of music attracted large groups of men who can't behave themselves - I really don't know why," said Pagenkemper. "But it is unacceptable to have guests or staff feeling unsafe."

"We are working on finding a solution that allows us to protect our guests while continuing to be an open, democratic, warm venue," she explained. "We could be tougher on the door or have a strict guestlist, but that's not what we stand for."

"We don't want to reject people based on how they look or assumptions about what they might do. We're proud to offer such a diverse range of events and we welcome everyone – except those who can't behave."

With its rooftop bar offering views over the city, Stockholm's oldest theatre is one of the city's most popular venues during the summer months, with events ranging from jazz and theatre shows to indie, electro and alternative club nights.

web.archive.org/web/20170331150148/https://www.thelocal.se/20170331/stockholm-venue-suspends-club-nights-due-to-repeated-sexual-assaults

https:// www.thelocal.se/20170331/stockholm-venue-suspends-club-nights-due-to-repeated-sexual-assaults

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whaaaaaaaaaaaat? trouble in utopialand????
who could have done this?

I bet straight white people are behind this !

erm excuse me aren't they classified as rapes in Swedistan why are they changing the classifications again because the perpetrators are black skinned

I give zero shits about these degenerates.

Go to night club and get raped dumb sluts, you wanted open borders afterall

no borders means opening up your legs too sisters
prepared to be enriched

Gas the whore

let's try a severe reeducation camp first

Just wait until they start burning down libraries, and pubs.

how tolerant and progressive

it's a win-win for islam

Well, it does make them rather hard to see.

fuckin rayciss

Sad

I have a question for Swedish anons, or Europeans who might know the answer.

The AOC is 15 in Sweden. Do they let 15-year-olds into nightclubs, or is the age of admission higher?

In America, the age of admission is usually 18, but underage girls being sneaked into clubs is quite common.

If they admit 15-year-olds openly, you can only imagine how young the girls are who shouldn't be let in.

Multiculturalism makes abortion a necessary evil.

WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION

Isn't that redpilling all the women being touched at once?

Nightclubs in yuyope are generally supposedly 21 or, more rarely, 18.
Teenage girls dressed like whores get a pussypass, naturally.

if only there was some common traight that you could refuse entry because of?

and they don't wear the veil, so they are rape-able sluts, all of them

hahahahahaha

Judging by the name it seems like the buff man who was arrested was a Slav. Swedes must be such cucks that they haven't seen a man who doesn't look like he's chugging estrogen pills every day until a Slav showed up.

I can watch gore while eating a nice steak but I can't finish video related. /truestory

That second picture is gut wrenching.

Holy fuck that's just pathetic.

Just when I thought nothing could top the Estonian mushroom seller clip…

I don't think I've seen that. Care to post?

Just imagine the absolute numbers of women/girls being raped until now. Just in half a year, more than thousand swedish women haven been rendered useless for the rest of their lifes. It's murder.

You have no Idea, m8. I'll try to find a video on liveleak from two months ago. If I find it I'll upload it. It's CCTV and Smartphone footage and goes basically like this:

Nothing spectacular. Guy takes broom, breaks it into two pieces and beats several police officers while some in the background shouts "samurai". No joke.

Sounds like fun

i imagine similar shit happens daily

At least the european movie industry gets their imagination out of it.

she stood no chance

I would feel bad about shitskins raping white women, but these are the kinds of women that enabled this in the first place. They must suffer so that the next generation will seek revenge against the shitskins.

Generation Z is watching.

Does that girl really have a tattoo that says 'nasty' or is that shopped in?

Judging by her choice of attire, one would assume the shoe fits.

Demolition Man wasn't a fictional movie, was it? It is a documentary about Sweden.

They literally said felt up, not raped. Get your cuck shit out of here.

good times make soft leaders
we need hard times to make our women tough again

No, really, fucking what?

What kind of music it can be?

If your job depends on not understanding a problem, you will not understand the problem anyway

WHAT A SURPRISE!

Someone burn this place down.

holy fucking shit? Moar? I just save all those just in case that in 20 years or so other survivors and I can laugh at the pathetic state of the current world

They would rather close up shop than admit reality. Broken people. It is very sad.

who cares, theres 40 differetnt "SWEDEN YES" topics every week you can choose from.

It's basically international news clickbait for right-leaning audiences. This is like our version of buzzfeed tier articles.

WHO FUCKING CARES? We know what's going on in Sweden, I'm tired of hearing about it.

Lol

Me neither

They will never learn.

What kino is this

Went there last week Saturday. Wasn't too bad, seen a lot worse. A few token skin color handicapped, incidentally taking care of some white whales.

Mostly hipsters and fags.

On one of the floors they were playing 60s reggae and the dj asked the crowd in between every song that if they felt threatened or someone danced too close they should get help from the guards.

Conclusion: there are a lot worse places to go clubbing from a brown to white ratio perspective. The mix of young, radically pc crowd and suburban talent invokes syntax error, again.

Me too but spreading the news to people outside of here is still useful.

What this user said. Nightclubs are 18, women gets in as early as 14 and they are turned to whores. Age of drinking is 18 aswell.

No, but steroids is illegal in the country and the police has a free-pass to detain you if they are suspicious that you might be using them, not really new news.

Also it has to be said, Sweden is really centralized when it comes to politics and media, it's basically the same circle of friends deciding how this country should look like and they detest the swedish people and anything that is swedish culture or tradition. They think everyone outside of the capital city of Stockholm is like the rednecks-charicature ((american media)) is using.

Normal swedish people have learned since a long time they don't trust immigrants. We don't want them, we voted for that in 2014, SD got significant power but the seven parties reveiled their hand and ended supposed left vs right dictodomy by instead cooperating. Yes you heard it, right wing conservatists is working together with full blown communists to stop the only anti-immigration party from having influence on swedish politics. It's a complete joke of a democracy to the point where suddenly the anti-immigration-party has to have the majority of the votes to ever have influence.

Violent revolution is the only option. It won't happen soon.

And to add, all of these horrible people that is damned to ruin the swedish people all reside in the area with those clubs. I fucking loath their arrogant shitty asses and i hope everyone gets their asses handed to them in their future.

She has trash genetics, normie, you can tell by just looking at her, tha'ts the slut biotype. she would contaminate the gene pool with her white-trash DNA.
Also, ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html

Stockholm Syndrome.

This. Nothing of value was lost.

come on, lad

honestly, fuck sweden.

Holy shit this is priceless.Female police officers in Sweden have to rely on bystanders to arrest suspects. Won't do anything while he murders their windshield. I'm fuckin' dying here this is too much.

TBH this club looks like a den of degeneracy at best and a mass rape waiting to happen. It's best to shut it down before things get out of hand.

How the fuck are they paid to be police officers. They should be publicly demoted to parking enforcement.

i wonder how the swedish media will spin this?

Rating female police officers the fucking absurdity of this alone based on their ability to detain suspects is sexist. You should just give them a uniform, a squad car and sensitivity training so they can secure a multicultural Sweden free of hate.

Anybody know what movie this is?

Swedish national anthem redux

Nightclubs in general are shitty, awful places even without shit skins.

And this is coming from a full blown degenerate normie who actually likes going out drinking now and again.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0

He's not wrong on this. It was the perfect demonstration on why women in such roles are simplying being allowed to play pretend.

a mystery.

Why didn't she just shoot them?

Just nuke it already.

swedes are a cuck race. who cares if their women are sexually assaulted.

I can't understand her but it's obvious that she's a fucking cunt that should be gassed.

Euro cops don't carry guns.

You can laugh at Sweden all you like as its cities become islamized. Soon Swedish women will give up, submit and wear the burka, and you will laugh. Laugh as Europeans lose their lands. Laugh until there is not a single place on earth a Pan-European can live.

Laughing is not resisting the genocide. Laughing will not lead to victory.

Into the fucking oven

You should be pissed that those women even became nothing of value in the first place. You lost something either way dude.

The reason they didn't do anything was because a while back some police used force on an immigrant and basically the media went apeshit on them, so it's basically a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

i wish this was a joke article

Can't wait for Swedes to go extinct.