Feminists will now stealth revise/rewrite fairytale stories to push their agenda

archive.fo/9IO7H

They came to subvert your movies.
They came to control your schools and universities.
They came to destroy the comic book industry.
They're struggling to take control of video games.
They've been burning paintings, books, removing sculptures and undermining Western culture for being "too white".
Now they're gonna come for your children and rewrite classic fairytales to push their demented feminist agenda.

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-om-ji-yin-s-nipple-69n1j7e/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=COt65HZCJaA
archive.is/lUD0f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-om-ji-yin-s-nipple-69n1j7e/answers/new.html

I have a feeling that it's going to backfire pretty hard

Oh and Disney is already doing that shit
and Hard

this is just more of the same bullshit from them, they already do exactly this in schools, its just going to make more contrarian shitlords that will join our side. Do they not understand how this works?

They're a bunch of commies trying to make the perfect man. If you explained it to them, they'd just double done even harder.

they've been doing that for a while
go to a lecture in a theater at any university and if the literature class is on you can bet they're discussing gender roles in fairytales

They are more red pilled than our generation.

Politically Correct Bedtime Stories: Modern Tales for Our Life and Times is a 1994 book written by American writer James Finn Garner, in which Garner satirizes the trend toward political correctness and censorship of children's literature, with an emphasis on humour and parody.[1] The bulk of the book consists of fairy tales such as Little Red Riding Hood, the Three Little Pigs and Snow White, rewritten so that they supposedly represent what a "politically correct" adult would consider a good and moral tale for children.

also, more old crazy relevant shit

The Loony Left (Full Programme)
youtube.com/watch?v=COt65HZCJaA

Good news… Neil Gaiman is rewriting Norse mythology.

archive.is/lUD0f

These people need to die.
They always have to do it to children.

1984 called, they want their newspeak and thought crimes back.

2+2 = 4 you bitch.

Yet more proof they are creatively bankrupt and don't give a flying fuck about any form of art or expression. All this has served to do is move people who like things with a passion rightward. No one who isn't completely gone would mistake this for virtuous.

A good hobby that isn't to expensive is collecting old books on ebay. Not just classic stories, but also text books.

Everyone should get a copy of Bulfinch, Grimm and Anderson before they memoryhole'd

Wow, an unoriginal subversive degenerate pro-refugee litigious jew who likes to take credit for collaborations he does little in. I can't wait.

kek

I think it's disgusting schools are overstepping their bounds this much, but it's really the fault of the lazy parents who let the state raise their kids for them. Really the children are the victims, but it took two guilty parties to let this happen. Schools have no business teaching morality.

It will, however, backfire. Everything I was force-fed in school, I now hate. Mainly WWII (((history))) and anti-southern sentiments (muh slaves). The state run school is a propaganda machine, yet a talentless one, for everything they teach children, the children will rebel from. So thanks, you pushy kikes. In less than two decades we will literally have right wing death squads and the biggest pendulum swing hard right we've seen since uncle adolf. As the jew ousts himself, the jew paves the path to his own demise. Truly a pitiful race. Maybe they realize, somewhere deep inside, how vile they are, and the jew thus subconsciously tries to destroy himself. I shall eagerly await the consequences.

I'd rather see a project to scan in all the old books, I mean 1980s and prior, and distribute digital copies. Most of these books do not have an electronic record. Instead of collecting a print book, which benefits one person, please convert them to pdf and epub and distribute them for the benefit of many. We have scanner apps in our phones now. One user with too much free time could sit in a bookshop or library and complete the task within a day through autistic grinding. If we have a thousand anons on task, that's a thousand books a day.

Every user should have a digital library. Even if they alter the copies, one of us will retain an original that can be copied a million times over.

I notice a sharp jewing in every book written in 1990 or later. Before that there was some kikery going on, but academia was rigorous enough to keep it to a minimum. History books written after 1990 are trash. You can see it in dictionaries, too. I recommend getting a copy of oxford written in the 1980's or prior. Remember that liberals change definitions to suit their agendas, such as the definition of "racism." It used to mean to hate a person because of their race. Now they are trying to push that power + privilege definition that essentially means you "can't be racist against whites" because whites have "privilege" aka anti-white propaganda. Language leads arguments. Anons, please preserve the old knowledge. The cure for disinfo is info. So when they try to post some version of cinderella where she was a stronk black wymn and the prince was a lesbian transabled gypsy, we can come out with the original version.

Luckily, liberals have no creative talent, and thus any of their versions will suck. Such as the abortion they've done to capeshit comics. They'll inevitably go bankrupt for the endeavor, or at least drain more of those soros funds. Communists create no works of art of their own, but only pervert those that came before.

you do realize the 2nd wave were almost all jews? the more they do this, it will be a nice one day civil war. first off, men are generally stronger than women. another point, more men own firearms. we may not be able to withstand pain as much as them but they certainly are gonna be fish food on the day of the rope. you can even be part of the "Swole left" it doesn't matter. a single bullet can kill someone, no matter what your size, and most of our opposition is anti-gun. another point, some of the police force (and its growing by the day) and a good 85% of the military is right-wing. furthermore if the civic right turns against Trump, we can literally meme someone into power who is ten times worse. a nice Pol Pot-style cleansing of spoiled college hipsters would do us some good too, to trim off excess fat. we literally cannot lose.

I know someone whose getting their PhD in literature and writing and the grad students are supposed to pour over every philosophical or fictional work and force homosexual or early transsexual meanings into everything. The other thing they are doing is taking all non-fictional works by white men and doing a "critique" by saying all their views are archaic and wrong because they are white and privileged.

Nothing makes me more platinum fucking mad than when some cuck tries to subvert one of the purest friendships in possibly the key piece of European fantasy fiction.
It also tells me that such people are dead inside and have no souls, having never shared a real friendship in their lives or cared for another human of the same sex to such a degree without their shattered and broken minds wanting to stick their dick in them.
Gas all Jews and queers.

Call it Common Core (TM) and prents will oppose it.

Let your children read the books themselves. They will see differences.