Tfw no new Sonic videogame for his 25th anniversary

This is a good thing you fucking smelly furry nigger.

Nigga that was almost 11 years ago. Sonic Team has learned from their mistakes, look at Generations.

Here's your (You).

And that is bad somehow?

There is a game in the works, though. It's been hinted at more than once by Sega.

Reminder that Sonic's 25th birthday hasn't happened yet (June 23rd), and that an announcement will probably drop during E3 or on his birthday.

huh i completely forgot sanic's birthday. thanks for the reminder. looking forward to based aaron announcements.

I am not a Sonic fan and never have been, so I don't care very much.

But they should just make a Sonic Maker already. That could be pretty cool and it would keep the autists busy for a long fucking time. And it would be pretty much an endless Sonic game, so everyone would like it.

Many of us who would like to see Adventure 3 knows that such a big step backwards in the chronology of Sonic gameplay is something a business like Sega would ever do.

And I don't mean backwards as to imply it was worse, but just as a matter of it being something already done and left behind in the past.

Adventure 3 would be my preference too, personally.

I know people were joking how Mario needed a Maker because there were some fans unsatisfied by NSMB. But this even truer for Sonic, because it's unsatisfied and divided fans are a much greater ratio compared to Mario. Like fuck all those game journos that would call Sonic Team hacks for making a Sonic Maker, though I'd understand a backlash if fans waiting for some game akin to Generations or Adventure 3 didn't come with the Maker. A Sonic Maker with 2D (Classic and Rush) and 3D(Adventure and Boost) would be just amazing.

That's not how you say OVA. But seriously, the Satam show was good on its own but not really a faithful incarnation. I heard it was supposed to be a different show altogether.

That's not Sonic Underground.

Sucked shit. Tried to take itself too seriously, help contribute to fur fag culture.

Here's your Adventure 3

Thank you for posting best user.

Sonic Underground was fucking garbage kys fam

They're all garbage, you dolt. Sonic Underground was the best one because of how shit it was. The rest took themselves seriously, and they were fucking boring. At least underground was so retarded that you could laugh at it.

AoStH took itself too seriously?

Actual best Sanic cartoon right here.

Replies like this remind me that the things that dwell in the internet have no soul.

I would, but since most people hate the show I guess I shouldn't admit to. marathoning the entire series in a week

That was Shadow the Hedgehog 2, not Adventure 3

This is best Sonic cartoon, you double nigger.

Still best Sonic cartoon.

Fuck off, goon.

And there is a game in the making, faggot op, sanic twitter says so.

Sanic is too fast for such low BALST PROCESSING as modern technology to contain.

Its the bandages that do it :^)

Good, sonicfags are cancer

mite b kool.

For sexual

I think Penders is still too fresh in Sega's memory for them to even consider SatAM on account of Sally

Why do people like the Adventure games over Sonic 1/2/3+K?

Sonic Rush on DS was better than any 3d sonic in my opinion.

I hate this meme.

I wasn't talking about Sonic Adventure

SatAM and the Penders era of the comics are the catalyst for all the autism in Sonic though

SatAM showed Mickey Mouse-lookalike talking animals could take themselves semi-seriously and the comics were intended for an edgy tween audience that the 2deep4u plots, constant "WHO GET SALLY" romance subplots and OCs perfectly catered to

That autism radiated so heavily it seeped into the games, Sonic Adventure 2 is where the games themselves began to take themselves seriously and that didn't really stop at all until Colors with brief interludes like Heroes and Rush

Why live?

That's the second worst Sonic cartoon, though.

Return of Adventure hubs, stories based per character, the egg carrier, and character upgrades. It's closer to Adventure than even Adventure 2 was. I know you don't like it, but '06 was SEGA's intended continuation of the Adventure style games.

LMAO come on

Your points are good and all but

It's still the best thing that the Sonic fanbase has ever made

That's not Sonic 3 Complete. Or Sonic Robo Blast 2. Or After the Sequel.

Would a Sonic Maker save Sonic? Just like Mario Maker but Sonic then you can make the games 2d based on the genesis/megadrive games or 3d based on generations

The comics are actually pretty good in places.
The tons of characters cropping up makes sense in big comic universe where nearly anyone can come back for a story-line, they tell serious but not edgy storylines, and they've had cool moments that would have been amazing in games.

But I guess the best of autistic fans make them, so thats why it works.
Same with the Twitter account.

2D would be easier and I guess so.
Problem is, the stages with FAST will be rated better than those with actual platforming + speed run gameplay.
How have fan-made 2D romhacks/games been?

But adventure 1&2 were never good user.

Was just about to bring up SRB2 and Before/After the Sequel

Penders-era comics were a total mess and his fanfiction to boot, and I do mean his fanfiction given he wrangled the licenses for all his echidna OCs from Archie and he's (unsuccessfully) trying to market them as their own story along with a Knuckles ripoff

Depends on the hack/fangame, best hack I can think of off the very top of my head is Sonic Megamix and the best 2D fangames I can think of are Before the Sequel/After the Sequel

There's also a pretty substantial 3D fangame called Sonic Robo Blast 2, very recently it got its own proper-physics slopes working in the Doom engine so expect more legitimate momentum/physics-puzzles in that regard. Generally it's a more faithful translation of the 2D games into the 3D games than the actual 3D games but that also means things like no Homing Attack for easy robot-bopping and Sonic can be a bit slippery to control if you're not careful.

Friendly reminder that Lost Worlds was good and the negative reception has put Sonic Team on complete tilt. They're using Boom as a cashcow and a buffer to figure out what's what.

What the fuck even happened? I remember earlier this year they were teasing for like a month straight and there's still been no announcement?

After the mess that was Boom I'm not surprised.
They probably want to give the poor little blue bastards arsehole a rest.

funny, just realized i never watched the trailer for freedom planet

How does gondola type?

He uses his feet

but his feet are underneath the sheets

Then, the same way Strongbad types.

Strongbad still has hands, though. I imagine it's more like how Homestar types.