The moderation is compromised!

This thread was just deleted. This is the real deal.

/pol is compromised!
The mods are against us!

The articles below are poorly written, but comprehensive, and full of evidence. Godspeed to all of you, banned or otherwise.

Links:
telegra.ph/Newfag-guide-to-8chpol-compromised-mods-undeniable-proofs---part-1-04-05
telegra.ph/Newfag-guide-to-8chpol-compromised-mods-undeniable-proofs---part-2-04-05

Archived:
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy

FUCK YOU NIGGER, I'M THE OFFICIAL SULTAN OF Holla Forums NAO :DDDDDD NOT EVEN THE ALMIGHTY /BAPH/OLES CAN STOP ME :β€”-DDDDDD YOU ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE ME AS IMKIKEY SULTAN OF Holla Forums :DDDDD

If the mods are deleting literature, screencap and health threads with good OPs, I'd rather they not. We have a fuckton of newfags since the election and HWNDU.

It appears that's exactly what they're doing. We need the mods out and replaced.

Tl;dr

Yeah, okay, tough guy.

It is TRS again, the article turns into TRS dindu nuffin, and the thread OP claims is deleted is still up. They made this thread just to make screencaps for their exodus shill article

the current mods need to fuck off

not this time, imturkey and realkikeman need to leave.
They're ruining this board.

How about presenting an argument, the thread OP was talking about is still up, and has been spamming the board so that when the threads get deleted he can add them to his article

kek

WE DID IT REDDIT

πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘―πŸ‘žπŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸŽ©πŸ‘œπŸšΉπŸšΎπŸšΉπŸšΎβ›”πŸˆΉπŸˆΆπŸˆπŸ“³0πŸ”‚β›Žβ™β›Žβ™β™’Β©β”β„’βœ΄β“βœ΄γ€°πŸ”ž9πŸ”‘πŸ”£πŸ…±πŸŽ€πŸŽΆπŸ”•πŸŽΆπŸ“’πŸ”ˆπŸ“£πŸ”•πŸŽ€πŸŽΊπŸŽ€πŸŽΊπŸ“‘πŸ”ŽπŸ“‘πŸ”ŽπŸ“·πŸ“πŸ“ŠπŸ“πŸ“…πŸ—’πŸ“…πŸ“‡πŸ’ŠπŸ”«πŸ’ŠπŸš¬πŸΉπŸ—ΏπŸ—‘πŸ”«πŸ”πŸ› πŸ†πŸ’πŸ†πŸ’πŸπŸŒπŸπŸŒπŸπŸ¬πŸ™πŸŒπŸπŸŒπŸ™πŸ¬πŸšπŸ¬πŸžπŸ¬πŸ΅πŸŒπŸž

OP is currently shilling a second thread, he is confirmed a TRShill at this point, his motives are unclear

Because you're a faggot?

Hello kike fagot. Bet you didn't even read the article, I ever find one of you shills irl I'm going to break each of your fingers at each joint, one at a time. And I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

kill yourself and never come back, first warning, I know you are the one who wrote the article and if you keep it up I'm going to fucking dox you do you understand?

Someone blow the pilot light out, this kike should die slow.

The motives are pretty clear. In the other thread he admits to writing the article shilling for an exodus to .pl The reason for making this thread claiming the other one was censored while it is actually still up is so he can add it to his article to form a narrative

TRS going all out I see.

I think pizzagate is a Jewish psyop tbh. Its meant to a) discredit us b) take focus away from the Jews and shift to their useful idiot puppets like Hillary.

Are you purposely acting obtuse, or are TRSodomites really going to try and argue like kikes again

Kill yourself TRSodomte. Pizzagate is about jewish blood libel, and almost everyone being investigated is a kike

(((They))) lower the quality of the discussion and prevent us from having real influence IRL especially via Youtube campaigns. (((They))) prevent us from choosing e-representatives by shutting down every threads about what they call e-celebs. Preventing threads about litterature is totally unacceptable, the goal of Holla Forums is not only to talk about current world events but to help our army develop intellectual tools.

thanks for being so obvious

You're right, you've been woefully neglected.

Oh really, i honestly didn't pay much attention to it. I thought the whole thing was a false flag to discredit us because they had that guy with a gun go into the pizza shop. Do you have a list of Jews being investigated? I'm pretty sure Podesta or the owner of the Pizza place aren't Jewish, I know that "spirit cooking" bitch is though.

Holla Forums has been subverted since they started banning people for not supporting Trump and bringing attention to his Jewish ties. Honestly most genuine users got purged by Jewish mods then.

I know your filthy kind, keep on shilling.

Avoid these fags, they always show up in the thread right away before deletion.

They can inject your system with malware if you click the email link.

Google it.

Alefantis is a wringer for a fucking Rothschild and tons of people have seen the pedo art of Podestas. The media doesn't try to shutdown and discredit their own team's psyop.

I'm sure your e-representative fully informed you.

How many gallons of turk cum do you get paid per week for your overtime shilling you JIDF cucks? Do you all sit in some office like CTR and monitor 8/pol/ for any signs of dissent 24/7 without seeing the sun?
I sure hope you're not doing it for free.

Pretty much this.

No one disagrees with the mods being shit, they just disagree with the part of the article that says "TRS dindu nuffin dey wuz victim of dem modz n sheit" when we all know what they have done and the humongus faggot that they were.

The same Jewish tricks. Get a new tactic shill.

I would now let you make your case as to why this doesn't make you a cuck.

Humongous what? Is that sexual harassment?

Nice ad hominem faggot, and no I'm not staying here.

You're not from around here are you.
or just Holla Forums

kill yourself my man

Good, means you're not a cuck after all.

I didn't defend TRS at all, my problem with the mods is that they're deleting pro-white threads that have significantly improved my life when they were actually a thing on Holla Forums. I want newfags and shills like yourself have the same chance to get a better life rather than spending your NEET nights defending a turkroach mod.

Not explaining to us why info graphics, literature are banned here.

I was there when /new/ was banned from 4chan, I was there when the first exodus led us to 4chon.net, I was also there when Holla Forums was created. The difference between Holla Forums and /new/ is especially that we can talk about litterature, politics, meta politics, philosophy. Or here we are limited to discussing current events this is basically a /new/ bis. If you had any sense of chan culture we wouldn't have this conversation.

We're probably dealing with shills whose first chan experience was kikey's gimped 8/pol/ and they don't know any better.

The moderation team actions are on clear violation of the rules which were created by the original board owner.
They deleted those board rules it is, disgusting, they are unfit to rule, only people with at least 8 years of chanology experience should be deemed fit to serve.

Most people with 8+ years of posting on chans like myself have since been banned by kikey and his team while Jim and Codemonkey refuse to remove a rogue BO.
Tough I suppose they're worried that someone even worse will get the privileges which I suppose is reasonable. Wonder if there's an user out there who's autistic enough to create some sort of oldfag test for fledgling Holla Forums BOs.

Yep that would be nice though impractical, unless they have to write an essay.The only solution is for Holla Forums to become a globally moderated board, the rogue team is hurting the website traffoc, I hope codemonkey will realise that.

see

Remember when you had problems with the mods. Then remember when you had problems with shills and torfags. Hmmm…