IMKIKEY IS EITHER AN UNEMPLOYED LOSER OR A PAID SHILL

NOBODY HAS THIS MANY HOURS DURING THE DAY AND NIGHT TO SIT HERE AND MONITOR EVERY THREAD OUT OF FEAR OF BEING CALLED OUT AS THE SHITSKIN TURKROACH MONGREL FAGGOT THAT IMKIKEY IS

Stop with the constant threads already. One has to presume you a shill.

MY NAME IS IMKIKEY AND MY MOTHER IS A TURKISH WHORE AND MY FATHER WAS KILLED BY PUTIN
MY NAME IS IMKIKEY AND MY MOTHER IS A TURKISH WHORE AND MY FATHER WAS KILLED BY PUTIN
MY NAME IS IMKIKEY AND MY MOTHER IS A TURKISH WHORE AND MY FATHER WAS KILLED BY PUTIN:(

WILL YOU QUIT SPAMMING THE CATALOG WITH YOUR STUPID THREADS YOU RAGING FUCKING RETARD. WE FUCKING GET IT, IMKIKEY, IMKIKEY, IMKIKEY. FUCK OFF NOW MORON.

I will rape your mother and slice your throat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ALLAH PROTECTS ME FROM YOU KUFFAR DOG :DDDDD PAY TRIBUTE PER POST OR GTFO! :———DDDDDDDD

Sage is best served in all fields, faggot

YOU SERVE ME NOW MAN SERVANT :DDDDDD

if you've got something to say you can do it to my face.

Yeah, I might be all things you say I am but this board and by extension you would be nowhere without me. I helped build the board and nothing gets posted without my OK. You are nothing.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

if only it could be another explication…
surely no one else BUT imkamphy is annoyed by these spam threads…
also all the mods are all imkampy in disguise, check my dubs this is the truth!

I can't decide the saddest part, is OP that far up his own arse to be blind to anything but his own truth? or is it just a petty vendetta for some long forgotten ban? or is it the must pathetic shilling ever attempted based on old shitty psyops. No one knows!

Bumpdhdhd

WE DID IT REDDIT
YOU CAN'T DEFEAT THE GOD EMPEROR 1488D CHESS R/THE_DONALD IS BEST DONALD
👓👔😀😁😯😬😆😊☺😆😬😃😐😉😈😠😕😱😣😣😦😨😵😲😟😰😈😈😕😟😠😨😯😉😠😱😟😰😍🙍🙌🙋😫😼😁😊😆😤😆😉😉😉👕👕⌚👞🐓🐏🐦🐦🐮🐄🐍🐸🐽🐷🐖🐟🐋🐳🐫🐡🐚🐬🐟🍸🍸🐉🐲🐝🍹🍶☕🍺🍰🍩🍦🍨🍬🍮🍯🍣🍛🍙🍜🍡🍘🍄♌♏♌♏⏳♏🔚 🍅🍠🍌🍇🍢🍲

Impressive temper tantrum.

Daily reminder you have no evidence that imkampfy is anything but a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, six-armed Aryan hyperman

Oh hey there

WE DID IT REDDIT
YOU CAN'T DEFEAT THE GOD EMPEROR 1488D CHESS R/THE_DONALD IS BEST DONALD
👓👔😀😁😯😬😆😊☺😆😬😃😐😉😈😠😕😱😣😣😦😨😵😲😟😰😈😈😕😟😠😨😯😉😠😱😟😰😍🙍🙌🙋😫😼😁😊😆😤😆😉😉😉👕👕⌚👞🐓🐏🐦🐦🐮🐄🐍🐸🐽🐷🐖🐟🐋🐳🐫🐡🐚🐬🐟🍸🍸🐉🐲🐝🍹🍶☕🍺🍰🍩🍦🍨🍬🍮🍯🍣🍛🍙🍜🍡🍘🍄🍅🍠🍌🍇🍢🍲

REDDIT IS YOUR FUCKING DADDY BITCH

why am I not surprised

because no matter how hard they try, they will always be incompetent faggots.

Pic related: their standard for evidence for accusing kamphy