BLM OPPOSES body cameras on police

From h ttps://twitter.c om/Blklivesmatter/status/849738757263589376

"#BodyCameras are tools of surveillance. They'll soon have built-in face recognition, and they'll be concentrated in communities of color."

How much more fucking obvious can these dindus do nuffin? They clearly don't want evidence so they can whine and bullshit and make martyrs out of gangsters.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-12/police-body-cameras
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please save us Putin. With nukes.

No surprise. How can dindu claim to have done nuffin when racist body camera claims otherwise.

Weren't they demanding for bodycams so cops wouldn't allegedly murder their own kind? The irony is thick. Did something happen recently that showed a black guy attacking a cop?

Didn't they want Body Cameras on police in the first place?

Yeah, what this guy said.
nice dubs.

Shootings of niggers by cops go up when body cameras are used. This is because the officer has all of the evidence they need to get away cleanly, without going through any hands up don't shoot bullshit.

That's almost always how it goes down user

Yes, yes they were. But since every time those cameras caught dindus actually doing something they finally put two and two together.

I'm pretty sure they did, then when tons of videos come out showing their gud boi really dindu something they screamed racist.

we din du nuffin mup digga po fugga
why you bring logic into this mane
fphuck da polece my dude
we da tru kings
tru tru

How is anyone surprised? Cops wouldn't be afraid to shoot niggers when the video backs them up 100%.

They realized that if the cops had proof of the niggers being criminals they would have a harder time trying to peddle the whole "we aint dindu nuffin".

Lol of course they do what a fucking joke. Do even normies believe the Jew narrative about the innocent nigger anymore?>

What a time to be alive. Sometimes I can't tell whether we're winning, losing, or if the enemy is self destructing.

I recall a bodycam of some undercover tattoo's cop goodifying a nigger, the video was in perfect HD and completely vindicated him despite coon lives matter complaining. They're only realizing now these bodycams ruin their church choir boy narrative.

This?

They are not very bright to begin with.

OF COURSE THEY DO!
But who the hell is listening to them?

checked
It is hillarious that they threw such a fucking fit for the police to be forced to wear those cameras because they thought it would prove all cops are dirty, murderous power tripping pigs. All it did was make them more secure when they do actually have to fucking shoot someone for chimping out. Link related.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-12/police-body-cameras

Well, that didn't take long. The niggers quickly discovered that the body cameras aren't capturing much of the phantom "systemic racism" of police, and they're only helping their ilk to incriminate themselves everywhere. Should've listened to the lolbergs on this one.

I predict that some of the libshit cities will get rid of the cameras as quickly as they got them.

You brought this on yourselves, you animals

Also, anyone has the run nigger run webm from

I agree with the nigs.
Fuck surveillance. The authorities should not use niggers incapacity to be human as a casus belli to turning us into full 1984.

Of course body cameras are problematic you fucking goyim. Can't have blacks do G-ds multi-cultural work with you arresting them now can we?

It actually helps the cops showing that nigs are nogging so they don't want it. They want to complain about their absence though.

People should do their own work.
Bring back vigilantism, make it so we don't have to wait minutes for cops when we're about to get stabbed.
Freedom aint free, you must protect yourself.
The obsession with state enforcement is mainly pushed by fucking feminists that don't want to protect themselves. They went from relying on men to protect them, to relying on the state to protect them. They aren't free, they're tethered to the machine.

Vigilantism is the man's way.
And this nigs would begin to hold back once they realize every crackers packing heat. Nigs should be angry at feminists turning our society into 1984.

His last thoughts were

First a small number of corrupts opposed the body cameras, because they were corrupt and didnt want to stop selling drugs on the side, and it was the niggers demanding they wear them. Now the niggers realize they are actually going to prison for real crimes, and want to sweep this mistake under the rug. Body cameras are pro-cop. Most cops are good people, those people are fine wearing cameras to document their interactions with violent pavement apes, and to give justification to their responses.

No cameras? Fine. We can just beat you up without evidence if you can't stop nogging.

When didn't that happen?

this.
anyone else is retarded.

You didn't even try…

they never did, not that it really matters because they are still too scared to really fight it.

I oppose survilance shit, but that is not reason why nigs and their handlers are against it. When BLM started they pushed for body cameras because police murdered innocent goodboi dindus. Then number of killed nigger rose because cops were more trigger happy, having video proof that poor dindu was in reality chimping nog.

surveillance where the most crime occurs
OH WELL

nooooo didn't you listen to that show on NPR? It only looks like most crime occurs there because that's where all the policing is being done. If dos rayciss cops went out to the suburbs and policed there they'd see just as many burgleries and murders and rapes and drug deals going down on street corners.

They'll be concentrated in high crime areas, which may just happen to be communities of color.
The anti-police rhetoric makes me sick.

Indeed.

You know, they have a point.

Jesus Christ that cop has some fucking Pro Counter Strike player tier reflexes

first they were for it, now they're against it? I swear these niggers are as bipolar as the entire female gender. gas.

user…

I remember this was one of the first predictions about these bodycams. First they demanded them because they wanted to prove police brutality is real. Now that it's obviously overblown and there's tons of evidence proving the police are justified in using violence, they're demanding the body cams be taken away.

Thanks, kind user

Question monsieur's, what got niggers so hooked on 'facial recognition'? I know they love conspiracy theories so was there some Jew movie recently that did it? I have no idea what's going on in pop culture so whose leading these monkeys around?

This is a lot like the recent, 'your microwave is spying on you' shit that all fell for.

They literally think go pros have a 50tb db of nigger faces in them.

You wouldn't need that, you'd just need to connect to a central database. A smartphone could handle all the local computing needs (really just detecting faces) and then upload images to be run through the system.

It's still not happening because body cams are for analysis after something happens, not in real time. You could do it if you really wanted to, though it would get expensive if you wanted your whole department running the system constantly.

Black entitlement is the name of the game. They wuz kangz!!

The niggers and kikes leading them didn't expect it would work against them, they can't think two steps ahead.

HE WUZ A GOOD BOI

Pottery