The Cover-Up Is Real!

Deep State Assassinates Atlanta Attorney After Filing Request For I-85 Bridge Documents

youtube.com/watch?v=V9AN16IKGRU

http:// www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2273.htm

tl;dr the bums are patsies

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal
abcnews.go.com/US/lawyer-targeted-broad-daylight-killing-police/story?id=46567899
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sloppy.
Well they can't just blow up bridges every day to test local reactions, so it will be a while before the next one has people raising questions uncensored.

bump

Holy fuck. Hitting someone like this in public is indeed sloppy. In the original thread I made the joke that it was probably a nigger waking up from his crack coma that caused the fire and, surprise, (((they))) actually had to gull to blame it on some random Apelanta crackhead. Literal CIAniggers are using our shitposts to construct false narratives.

They could have got the bum from anywhere, too. They're transients and have no address, perhaps no identification. Maybe he's being framed, maybe he was promised a lifetime supply of Newports and Olde English if he plays the part.

I think things are actually starting to bust apart at the seams for them. They're losing it.

I live in Atlanta. Everyone is really fucking suspicious about this, and I had no idea about the connection with the woman killed Monday. Fuck this is insane.

We have tons of schizo homeless people here in Atlanta, especially around those parts & living under bridges. Easy to grab one and convince them they did it, and parade them around for the media circus.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal

Damn thats a good article, well worth the read and op should have posted the whole thing.

Massive Cover-Up Of Islamic Terror I-85 Bridge Explosion In Atlanta Now Underway

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

>According to this report (and as we reported on in our 31 March report titled “Catastrophe Strikes Atlanta After ISIS Terrorists Blow Up Main I-85 Bridge”), on 31 March, the SVR issued a terror alert bulletin noting a large increase of signal intelligence (SIGINT) intercepts from both the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and at least 7 of the 16 intelligence agencies under the command of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) within minutes of this terror attack in Atlanta occurring.

>The power of using PVC pipe bombs to blow up 50-gallon barrels of diesel fuel, this report further notes, cannot be underestimated in its destructive power—and as evidenced by the SVR documenting two videos (see below) in this report—the first exhibiting a massive fire caused by just 75 gallons of diesel fuel, the the second showing the diesel fuel burning under the I-85 bridge in Atlanta.

>So powerful, in fact, was this ISIS bomb used to destroy the I-85 bridge in Atlanta, this report explains, US authorities are now reporting that over 700 feet of this bridge has to be removed and totally rebuilt—but that within 8 hours of this attack occurring, they had removed every single bit of evidence debris from, including scrubbing all evidence of fire damage away from the scene too.

Reported.

Wow, that's pretty blatant.

Wait – isn't that the conspiracy blog that was pushing all that bullshit written by 'Sorcha Faal' during the election?

It's also a classic cover for intelligence operatives, so it could've also been a "homeless" dude carrying out the attack after his demo was conveniently placed under his target. Wouldn't make sense for a homeless guy to exit a truck parked under a highway and then appear again moments later on that same surveillance footage being reviewed by investigators.

but Sorcha Faal is still a fabulist writing bullshit with the help of so-called secret documents from the Kremlin or the FSB. Go back and look at the crap he/she wrote during the election

why would 'isis terrorists' blow up an overpass?

also, bring a real source

Sorcha Faal is absolutely disinfo. However, there was a shooting of a lawyer named Tren Huynh in Atlanta. abcnews.go.com/US/lawyer-targeted-broad-daylight-killing-police/story?id=46567899

Why is this anchored?

That's what I want to know
What the fuck mods?

because ISISmossad has executed a massive terror attack on murican infrastructure and the don is currently loading his crossbow against the whores of babylon.
anchored because who else

This is second lawyer killed this week in Atlanta. The other was working on pro-bono case vs. pedo rings.