It's Fucking Nothing

Man. Who would have seen this coming? Straight out of left field.
twitter.com/dmartosko/status/849663927747309568
archive.is/LZrBY

Other urls found in this thread:

daily*mail.co.uk/news/article-4386682/Bannon-says-report-quitting-total-lie.html
washington*examiner.com/report-steve-bannon-attends-national-security-council-meeting-after-shakeup/article/2619546
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Granted there's a few more threads about this, the statement remains the same, the shills must die.

bump

I have no clue what the fucking difference is. It still sounds like a demotion. Nonetheless, another article said that Bannon didn't attend a single meeting so this down-grade might not be as serious as we've all been worrying about. The important thing is that he continues to have a presence in the White House and a close influence on Trump, not what specific committee he's on. Anything to balance out jew Kusher.

And of course, Drudge is pushing it hard.

Pun intended

(checked)

What else do you expect? That creepy little kike does nothing but shekel mine from his rape dungeon. This is par for the course.

Sounds like fake news to me.

Sweet id quads. Matt Drudge is what happens when you reanimate William Hearst's dead ass with a car battery and a dreidel. Yellow journalism for our era.

This kike also wants you to believe that poll numbers are suddenly credible, now, per his latest interview while he was having a meal with (((Michael Savage))).

Yup I was waiting for that jewish homosexual to openly turn on Trump I guess this is it.

bump

Guaranteed bullshit.

Guess what: not a single reporter decided to try to find out what the difference was. That tells you everything you need to know about journalism.

I will never get tired of watching the lügenpresse trip over themselves.

Drudge isn't bad but he runs the most popular tabloid website in the world and you don't necessarily know what his intent is. He also posted a link to this article in which Bannon says it's all manufacture bullshit:

It's a 'total lie!' says Steve Bannon following report he threatened to QUIT over National Security Council demotion as he insists there's 'zero' chance he's going anywhere
daily*mail.co.uk/news/article-4386682/Bannon-says-report-quitting-total-lie.html
>Bannon was removed Wednesday from the National Security Council's principals committee but is still part of the larger council. Fox News floated a theory on-air that Trump had grown wary of Bannon's increasing public profile as a key behind-the-scenes power.

Drudge is a jew, you know exactly what his goddamn intent is

I had to look it up myself:

Leftypol faggot shills blown out again. Will they ever recover?

I figured this was all it was. Media was trying to scare us into thinking Trump has been compromised.

he's one of the major reasons why Trump won the primaries and was elected president

Report: Steve Bannon attends National Security Council meeting after shakeup

washington*examiner.com/report-steve-bannon-attends-national-security-council-meeting-after-shakeup/article/2619546

"White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has attended the first meeting of the National Security Council after he was removed from the principals committee Wednesday.

CNBC reported Bannon can attend meetings of the principals committee if he was invited by President Trump or national security adviser H.R. McMaster. A White House official reported Bannon rarely attended meetings when he was a member of the principals committee.

But, he apparently decided to attend on Wednesday for a meeting on an unspecified topic. […]"