Alex "Shill for Israel" Jones may be going to jail

It seems he may be facing jail time for the threat he made to Adam Schiff

newsweek.com/alex-jones-threat-congressman-may-be-felony-579730

video related

THE GLOVES ARE OFF

ALEX JONESTEIN PROCLAIMS THAT "1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN, INSIDE ADAM SCHIFF'S ANUS"

Fighting words are a loophole.
Plus there is no threat of death. OP
Is an actual faggot

Why is it that politicians are above such threats ? If you can't handle the bantz or a fight you should stay at home instead of talking shit.

Makes me yearn for the days of gentlemanly duels.

kek

Me too, people who can't think straight or fight shouldn't be ruling ove others. Too many sheltered fags think their opinion is better than the rest now that they never had to fight for them.

He actually seems genuinely angry in that, not just in-character angry.

I never liked AJ tbh

Can we meme Alex Jones into personally killing (((globalists))) with his bare hands?

Probably, it has to be absolutely over the top like that "Humble water filter salesman assaulted by vicious armenian genocide denier" combined with Ben Garrison fighting entire navy seals team meme.

I always thought Alex Jewnstein was controlled opposition, but was he really just a useful idiot all along?

He keeps calling out the (((globalists))) lately. Which is basically one step away from calling out the Jews.

Are they moving to shut him down?

Fucking awesome.

i like this, even though it's bad optics. but i guess that's why i like it.

He's a gatekeeper, he has to keep you hooked otherwise you'd move onto something more interesting.

mp4

I'm going to side with Jones on this one. That faggot's face is so punchable. A jew politician from California. You know he's raped and murdered goy children.

Yeah might is right, that's why the country with the most nukes and the best nuke defenses should run the one world government. Am I rite?

It's like you took the whole thing out of context to create drama.

I feel like hes a good baby step towards the redpill. Get normies to admit theres a problem with "globalists", then they can maybe make the (((connection))) on their own.

Oh boy

This, plus we've been dishing out redpills on his livestream. We're turning the people on that little rat Kushner.

Man, kikes really can't help themselves at all, can they? I would never think it was appropriate to try and insert myself into my father-in-law's business, especially if he was the fucking POTUS. But this jew rat kike is doing everything he can to get Trump to promote and position him in his administration. The fucking gall of these people, I swear.

It's their nature. Fish gonna swim, jews gonna jew, nigs gonna nig.

Doubt it, he did proclaim "if you get in my face", in all technicality it's quite different than just saying "he's a faggot I think he should die" or "he's a faggot I wanna kill him"

All these threats against Trump and they're going after water filter man for this?
petty.

MSM calls for trumps assassination, he shits on them

Water filter salesman fires back against blatant public slander

Fuckin based. Daily listener of Alex Jones and i've NEVER heard him talk like that. lmao praise kek

Serious question: are you mentally retarded?

Kek needs a super saiyan transformation edit.

I bet he'd fuck him up too.

This is probably the greatest thing I've ever heard come out of his mouth in 10 years. If only he was as real to his audience like that he'd be far more successful.

how the hell can you handle daily Jones?

He's entertaining and a good source of alternative / non-MSM media.
Why? What do you listen to/read for your daily red pill besides Holla Forums?

I so very much want to see that literal kike faggot die from GRIDs in my lifetime. Please Kek, please kill the kike fairy via sodomy induced disease. I praise you oh Great Green Frog God, Master of Dark Chaos and Usher of the Coming Light. Please strike down this flaming dick sucking jew by having a gigantic nigger shoot poison semen inside him that rots his internal organs away. Praise be to you Kek and may the kike faggot suffer for his treachery against all gentiles.

The whole point of controlled opposition is that they tell you 90% of the truth and discourage you from seeing the whole picture by giving you just enough of it to think you know it all. Alex Jones is a fucking cancer.

Jones is the worst interviewer, but he has the best guests. If Jones was mute, then he'd have an excellent show.

"Former CIA officer: Flynn fired over high-level DC pedophile list"

Aww fuck it's only a matter of time.

But a threat is still a threat. "he's a a faggot I think he should die" and "he's a faggot I wanna kill him" are not threats. They're expressions of opinions, albeit extreme. What Alex said was something like "If you get in my face with that, I'll beat your ass". This basically, somewhat suppresses the politicians right to an opinion, because if he says something that Alex doesn't like, he might get worse reactions from Alex. In other words, it's a threat, which is against the law for almost everyone really, kek

why is this not ok, but that dumb bitch on cn&n talking about which Trump administration member needs to die first is ok, or Loretta "needs a good" Lynch can call for blood in the streets etc, etc.
I like profane Jonestein. You know he's pissed.

holy shit, the deus ex music is a great touch

no
his ratings must be dipping

Listen you sons of a bitches, what the fuck’s your problem? You want to sit here and say that I’m Alex goddamn Jones, isn't fucking based? You get in my face with that I’ll beat your goddamn ass, you sons of a bitches. You pieces of shit. You fucking goddamn fuckers. Listen fuckheads, you have fucking crossed a line. Get that through your goddamn fucking heads. Stop pushing your shit. You’re the people that have fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election. So stop shooting your mouth off claiming he's the enemy. You got that you goddamn sons of a bitches?

Thanks for the link, user. What's clear to me is that that asshole Schiff shouldn't casually go throwing fightin' words around.
Will he be reprimanded or censured for using those fucking fightin' words?

Fuck you kikes are stupid

And I do mean Holla Forums

Kek, his masters in lsrael will bail him out

I use the double negative rule for the word fuck. Only one per sentence.

is this Schiff another Khazar masquerading as a TRUE Isralite? Is he related to Jacob Schiff the NYC banker that financed the communist revolution in Russia,by giving the$20 million dollars in gold? And Al gore, the former VP has a daughter that married a Schiff, are they satanically talmudicaly related?