United Nations Fag Leader Like 'em Young

UN LGBT Czar on Indoctrinating Children: "The Younger the Better"

https:// www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-and-morals/item/25742-un-pushing-homosexuality-gender-confusion-on-children

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H2BvW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOME SCHOOL YOUR CHILDREN

And fold the UN as well.

This is not news.

The UN saying religions that are "anti-gay" need to be dismantled is news you mongoloid. Read the fucking article.

Pedo dectector off the chart

Also, here's your archive archive.is/H2BvW

Shit, thanks. Completely forgot. It's no coincidence that 30% of all pedophiles in the US are homosexuals, which are roughly 3% of our population.

This

I know right

This isn't that bad of an idea to have the oppositions children as weak as possible. It makes taking them over all that more easier. How the hell will the EU be able to stop any threat wen all their men are low t faggots that cry at the sounds of combat?

Didn't even catch that, heh

Technically the definition is "grooming".

Must suck to be disarmed and also have to deal with brainwashing on a mass scale

Talk all the shit you want about america, but until it's illegal to defend yourself with a pistol on your hip, they are lightyears ahead of Europe's destruction.

If you allow your child into state run indoctrination camp aka public school, you do it wrong.

For all in the EUSSR that can't own a gun, I suggest to git gud with a well-made slingshot + learn to use arrows with it.

That's easy to say, but that is illegal in many countries.

Yes this is true. I am from Sweden, RFSL does the mandatory (((sexual education))), RFSL is pretty much LGBT lobby with another name, teaching kids about anal & fisting.

Homeschooling is illegal in sweden, and other european countries as well.

A danish 16 year old got dragged into bush by rapefugee, almost raped but used pepperspray, rapefugee ran off, she called cops, she got arrested for illegal weapon.

It's a mix of PLEASE SAVE US AMERICA! WE DONT HAVE RIGHT TO PROTECT OURSELF & NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH

and

Omg I'm european and i see the signs, america has been infiltrated and starting to fall for the marxist meme!

Anyway I wish all these sick fuckers could be purged there is no limit to their deprivity and evil

They want to destroy masculinity completely, but they are in denial, because masculinity is bound up with every creative and sustaining force of civilization–objectivity, merit, order, hierarchy, etc.

So everything will burn in a pile of castrati and roasties.

Guns didn't save America from irreparable demographic death, they wouldn't save them from this stuff. Guns are fucking useless on their own, they're just pieces of metal, they don't do shit apart from gather dust if you don't have someone behind them ready to use them the right way.

This should be very clear by now.

The memes have gained sentience at this point. I'm as proud as a father can be.

I thought jews hate czars

I think the reason kikes' noses are so long is because they're nature's pinocchio. all they do is lie, lie, lie. and they're decietful. the difference is, normies can be bought and paid for. people like us can't.