/sg/ & Syria's Red Line

/sg/ & Syria's Red Line

(Last thread reached bump limit)
archive.is/axiTY

Summary:
-In the last 24 hours there was a "nerve gas attack" in Syria attributed to the Syrian government. In reality it was a chemical weapons warehouse belonging to (((moderates))) that was bombed.
archive.is/ksm9J
-Trump has been forced to condemn the "attack", and the deep state are already unilaterally moving on Assad.
archive.is/CZTg3
-This despite the fact that Syria's chemical weapon's arsenal was destroyed years ago.
archive.is/rhcyf
-Meanwhile the shilling has been turned up. Practically all major news outlets are condemning and blaming Assad. Nikki Haley had her Colin Powell moment at the UN and threatened unilateral action. Bannon has been removed from the NSC. And all of the sudden (((Kushner))) is trying to acquire more influence.
-All of this happened less than a week after the administration made clear regime change was no longer on table.
archive.is/JG4dc
-Another interesting point is that the hospital were the victims were taken was supposedly bombed right after the "attack", thus preventing access to victims by independent observers.

Here is what needs to be done:
We need to expose the truth. Through twitter and other sources. It's clear they're trying to isolate Trump and push him to do the ZOG's bidding. This cannot be allowed to happen.

Suggested angles:

This was bound to happen. But we can stop this.

Other urls found in this thread:

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/turkish-mp-who-claimed-sarin-gas-was-delivered-to-isis-in-syria-through-turkey-faces-treason-charges-34293333.html
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
archive.is/t4yX2
8ch.net/pol/res/9634297.html
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/850185222406774784
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850169264048930816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the shills cry out in pain as you stop their consensus cracking

What must be going through that woman's head?

Maybe this? Or is she just a puppet who doesn't know?

There's no way Trump wants war. But every neo-cohen around him is pushing for it.

If you have OC, proof or infographics, post them here
Also check out the following threads:

It took forever, but I finally managed to download the Fox Jews video and compress it down enough to post here.

This is a real test of Trump's loyalty. Is he the man we thought he was? I hope so.

I'm sure King Abdullah told him what the fuck was up with the situation today as well. He's got a blood oath to destroy ISIS after they tortured that Jordanian pilot.

IIRC, shells and canisters from chemical weapons actually had TURKROACH writing on them, did they not? I could have swore I remembered something like that.

That was the last Sarin attack
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/turkish-mp-who-claimed-sarin-gas-was-delivered-to-isis-in-syria-through-turkey-faces-treason-charges-34293333.html
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/

Not only were they found to be from Turkish stockpiles but a MP admitted that Turkey gave them to ISIS.

Fight it.

It's your duty to inform Trump.

Tweet him.

Snailmail him.

Go to his rallies.

If his supporters tell him the truth he'll change his mind, he's done it before.

dumb bitch in the UN, ugh lets just be isolationists for 8 years god damnit.

Isolationism is the best.

Jesus fucking christ.

Trump better be doing some next level chess shit.

Kek. I have total confidence in the man tbh. Not even trying to be a trumpnigger or trumpkin or whatever the shills are throwing out anymore. I mean, these idiots used the gas attack fucking twice and Bibi aint got no room to talk after hitting Syria with air raids during a damn cease fire a month back. And now this while Trump is about to get Rice to testify under oath about the surveillance during his campaign. Exciting times anons.

The 2013 one, yeah. Thanks mate.

REV UP THOSE ANTI WAR/PRO ASSAD MEMES, WE NEED OC,THIS IS CODE RED

I hope so much. Trump has no obligation to be honest to these kikes running the deepstate and the media. It's good strategy to just straight up lie about his intentions to them. I just wish there was some allowed leak to US about it being a huge ruse.

This is just a diversion from Susan Rice/Obama wiretapping…

Now I'm very concerned. Did Trump just fell for a jewish trick?

Perhaps youre just tired user. Why dont you get some sleep?

EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/02/jordan-position-syria-government-peace-talks-russia.html
archive.is/t4yX2

is 88d chess meant to appease the media and neo-cohens.

WE AREN'T GOING TO WAR
YET
expect a sandbox match
expect a european theatre match

The geopolitical situation is different after this Mossad op

This makes me feel more confident. I'm definitely going to give President Trump the benefit of the doubt, he's in a den of vipers and he hasn't fucked up so far. It'll be interesting to see the jewish plans fall apart.

Autists on a mongolian shadow puppet opera board managed to identify a major political maneuver using publicly available information and simple logic.
I would hope that President Trump realizes what this event is.

The previous thread 8ch.net/pol/res/9634297.html
was being handled and managed by a team of Tel Aviv hasbara, the same kike-jews managing the Le Pen thread pinned up, insisting anyone mentioning Le Pen being linked to Mossad as was Wilders, is an errm shill, then deleting any anons who post evidence proving Mossad links.

Here's an interesting fact, every post with evidence and facts proving Trump is a jewish puppet have been deleted from Holla Forums and the user banned, over the course of nearly 2 years now, this has been going on.

Imagine that, jewish kike hasbara controlling the narrative on Holla Forums like the rest, from the aut-right and even the so-called jew-wise nationalist websites too.

All to protect a judeo-freemasonic presidency, with all the goys cheering it on as though that victory was ours.

The hard part of the aftermath of Trump will be trying to sort the dumb gullible goys championing kikes by being mislead from all the malevolent kikes herding them up.
Heads will need to roll for this level of deceit and subterfuge against the goy

And why would they spend so much effort to ban such posts here, but not on 4pol which has a far larger userbase? That place is completely fucking overflowing with "Trump is a Zionist puppet" shills like you, which makes sense since shills can make a much bigger impact there than here.

What Trump said was that Obama making empty threats hurt America's ability to make threats. That in itself is not a threat to Syria, but it is being spun as such especially since the anti-Trump neocon at the UN is making anti-Syria comments.

I'm not so certain after watching that conference. For someone who's usually verbose, he was seriously stuck for words when discussing the attack. The difference in tone and fluidity of his speech at that moment and when he starts to mention ISIS is like night and day.

My guess is he knows of the greater possibility of it being a false flag and want the media to double down on the narrative so they can lynch (((whoever))) is behind it even faster.

Whenever called out with crystal-clear logic like this, the Kikes are left with nothing to say.
This hasbara troll's shift must have left, and he's been replaced by someone else now.

all of the cuckservatives on "conservative talk radio" are out shilling in full force

I just heard (((Brian Kilmeade))) on his radio show shout "the chemical attack came from the sky it can only be assad"

we need anons to call in to wsb radio and other conservative stations to redpill the normies whenever they do call ins

also try to call rush limbaugh on his "open line friday"

we need to get the word out big time and normies dont browse political boards on the internet

for alot of normies news talk radio while they drive to work is the only news that they hear

anti slide bump

I'm going to do a quick bit of OC. When was the first chemical weapons false flag attack that blamed Assad but was later attributed to One of Syria's neighbours? I forget the details.

I also need info on the white helmets.

GOD BLESS ASSAD

This, everyone call in, stop this war before it begins.

Mods plz sticky

THIS
This is probably the most impactful thing we can do right now. We MUST target Rush Limbaugh AND (((Michael Savage's))) show–MANY people listen to them.
Someone should make a thread about this so that we can organize our efforts.

What do you say now?
If a foreign country launched 60 cruise missiles at us, we would call it 'war', wouldn't we?

What we know:
Russia and Assad warned 24 hours before the strike.
No, or very low, number of personnel at base.
No casualties so far.
Missiles seem to have hit one spot repeatedly.

Stop posting old twitter posts, faggot
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/850185222406774784
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850169264048930816
The same user and several others are reporting casualties and more detailed losses

TRUMP WAS A KIKE
ENDCHAN WAS RIGHT