F-16 FROM ANDREWS AIR FORCE BASE SHOT DOWN OVER MARYLAND

F-16 FROM ANDREWS AIR FORCE BASE SHOT DOWN OVER MARYLAND
UPDATE: FOX, CNN, AND ALL OTHERS SUDDENLY BLACKED THIS STORY OUT, THIS IS SOMETHING BIG!!!
You probably won't hear it on the news as a shoot down, but there are eyewitnesses that it was a shoot down:
"I was on my back porch and saw a flash. Then a jet falling. And then the BOOM! WTF?!?!?!"
"Crash? I saw a streak of light headed to it right before it exploded."
Anyway, according to early reports on the MSM, the pilots ejected safely, but the big question is, how on earth did an American jet get shot down over Maryland? Was it going to attack DC??? Is there a mutiny going on?
The jet was shot down 10 miles from the white house, which that jet could travel in less than 30 seconds.
No one is talking about a possible attack yet, but it was at least a shoot down (I will take people saying they saw it happen posting about it before I'd ever believe CNN). SO, the question is: Was the jet shot down with one of the missiles that got sent to "ISIS"?

SUBSEQUENT INFO PROVES A NOT ADMITTED TO SHOOT DOWN!
A woman Fox interviewed said there were two large booms before the plane fell and the pilot ejected. WHEN THE PILOT EJECTED, HE WAS ON FIRE. If the pilot was on fire, it can only mean the fuel tanks got ruptured and threw fuel through a totally disintigrated plane. Most intelligent missiles can identify aircraft and seek out the fuel tank. If the pilot was on fire when he ejected, it proves a fuel tank hit. It was not an engine failure or a bird strike!
When you combine this with two other eyewitnesses, one who "saw a flash" and another saying he saw a streak of light go towards the plane, and a woman on Fox News saying the pilot who ejected was on fire, we definitely have a shoot down, they can't put that away!
The pilot is obviously alive but from this picture there's no telling how badly his legs are burnt. He's not standing so he's probably hurt. Update: Reports now say that he got hurt, but he's going to be allright.

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/hotspots/terror/03-04-2017/137333-hoerstel-0/
youtube.com/watch?v=WE9q7umHO38

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PROVEN FUEL TANK HIT/EXPLOSION
A witness told Fox 5 DC/WTTG that he was sitting on his porch when he heard a loud explosion. He said the jet was on fire and he saw the pilot eject. It was the biggest fire ball I've ever seen in my life," Patrick Dotson said."
IMPORTANT: The next thing he said proves the media is lying about an unarmed training flight: "Dotson said the pilot asked if the neighborhood was OK because he had live rounds on board" This came across FOX news live.So it was not a training flight no matter what anyone says, the pilot was a good guy worried about what happened to the neighborhood, AND THE MSM IS NOW LYING TO COVER UP THE FACT THE PLANE WAS LOADED. Gee! I wonder why?
Additionally, "Huge fireball" means complete fuel tank breach. This again strongly indicates it was a missile strike.
OK, now we have: 1. It was not a training flight. 2. It was a fully loaded aircraft with full ammunition. 3. It was a definite shoot down. 4. The pilot cared about damage caused by the crash, (so he's a good guy) and 5. The media suddenly shut up about it. Hush orders.
IT IS OFFICIAL: The DOD has ordered all pictures posted to social media to be deleted. This is getting scrubbed.
Reader comment: First the I-85 bridge and now this. Someone really wants war.
My response: I really think that is what we are looking at. What if they blame NK for the shoot down? It would certainly be convenient. And yesterday even Pravda published that the CIA most likely did the St Petersburg terror attacks. Things are heating up, and bluffs are being called. So there might be dangerous desperation going on.
A reader sent a Google report that said a witness heard gunfire after the plane exploded. Don't know what to make of that because the pilot is still alive, other than possibly along with a missile there was live fire and the sound of it arrived later.

pravdareport.com/hotspots/terror/03-04-2017/137333-hoerstel-0/

wut
That won't fly.

Witness says that the pilot had live ammo on board and rounds were discharging after the crash.
youtube.com/watch?v=WE9q7umHO38

Is it Happening? Was this some kind of warning? Why the fuck would an F16 get shot down over Maryland? Is this some Tom Clancy shit? What the fuck.

Who's warning who of what?

100 bucks says it was just an engine malfunction. F16 arent up to date.

The plan is proceeding as expected.

rolling for kim jong un annexing US

This is what I would guess, at least on the surface level. F16's are woefully under-maintained. That being said why the fuck would live rounds be firing from the jet before it crashes.

Any rupture in the fuel tank can disintegrate the plane with jet fuel.

Ignited ammunition detonating? It couldve been an ammunition malfunction in the firstplace.

That's possible I guess. Also the "pilot being on fire during ejection" is probably just the witnesses seeing the ejection seat booster from below.

jews are warning the goyim about ayliums

Ok, let's narrow down the options IF this plane was really struck down.

>foiled foreign attack, terrorist or otherwise<
>failed domestic terrorism a la 9/11<

Also, someone post a webm if possible.

I want cuckchan to leave.

A rust heap that could fly, regardless

Apparently not.

FUCKING LIVE ROUNDS!? BULLETS?!

ASIAN INVASION.
Proceed to fallout shelters immediately.

Well, he didn't fly so good.

Will it melt steel beams

When they start blowing the bridges used to exit major cities I'll start worrying.

It certainly can't melt steel beams.

Odd that Dobson character "lost his phone in the woods"

Im actually a dumbass. The f16 hull is 80% alluminum, 8% steal and 1% titanium, so yeah any munition/fuel would btfo the plane.

Live rounds are shooting because of ammo cookoff.

Who wants to try next?

So who will they decide to pin it on, if anybody? If this ISN'T pinned on Syria, NK, or Russia, then some internal fuckery is at hand. Furthermore, if it is truly an accident or training fluke, what's up with the MSM's silence?

The OP is from Jim Stone

how is this not a sticky?

9/11 2.0 prevented!?!?

How the fuck would they pin a plane going down in Maryland on a foreign power?
That's just stupid.

I love how everyone just casually accepts that the nearby residents were forced from their homes. As if that's legal or normal in any way.

Recommended evacuation? Sure, there probably are some dangerous munitions and explosive shit that you should warn people about.
Securing a reasonable perimeter around the crash site? Fine. (And granted, if a military plane crashed in your back yard or something, I'm not sure the legal situation surrounding how that works)

But to force people out who live hundreds of meters away?

Yeah no, fuck off. Are we really at a point where that's not even worth discussion?

Is this a joke? Us should be eating syria/nk anti air for breakfast. Itd be more embaressing to say it was them than to say it was a downed rust bucket.

Suicide is against us law.

The fuck are they gonna do, send me to jail?

The engine probably malfunctioned.

can someone please explain where in that post suicide was even mentioned? you're not making any sense.

confirmed for didn't read the OP.

user plz.

I got double fours because shills have chores

I'm guessing someone is going off of that.

but that poster didn't say that. that exact wording isn't mentioned anywhere in their comment. that and the fact that some military person crashing a shot down jet with missles attached to it "in your backyard" like they said, and those things going off, isn't the fault of the homeowner and does not make them suicidal simply because they are victims after the fact.

I sense a massive thread derail opperation.

quoting some posts just to be safe.

I got chills from that.

user, that's the ambulance scene at the end of the movie "Swiss Army Man" literally the same house and driveway, absolutely uncanny

Speak English, retard. Articulate your point

I help an Army Ranger who landed inadvertently on a public golf course and lost my phone running to check on him.

So either some crazy commie jewish controlled nutjob was going to try to drone trump or someone needed shutting up.

checked

shelter in place then

Dammit! I was hoping the plane would crash into all the niggers on Temple Hills RD.

They were training early this morning and about 3 or four flying in formation, fucking Air Guard units were flying lower then they usually do around here. I live up the road from the crash and all the niggers are out looking for plane parts thinking they will get a reward. It is about a 4-5 mile debris zone as they say the plane was falling apart before the pilot ditched in the old farm field near nigger townhouse area.

This whole thread is bullshit.

Actually, yes you do. Suicide includes intent, and can't be inferred from statistical proclamations. Less everyone who doesn't wear a helmet, or doesn't drive around in a tank, or doesn't walk around in a hazmat suit be found guilty of attempted suicide.

You are also ignorant on the actual physics of how ammunition functions. Unless a round is inside of a chamber, where the force is all directed behind the bullet, the explosive force of the round is diminished to such an extent that there are plenty of examples of people containing even full powered rifle rounds inside tin pots as they detonate.

Not that it even matters, you as an individual has the right to make the determination as to what risks you want to take. Otherwise, the state can completely circumvent the 4th Amendment at will. They could force anyone out of their home at anytime and just claim that they saw some bees flying around nearby, and that nobody can be 100% sure that they haven't developed an allergy to bee stings or something. We'll let you back into your house in a few months when the whether cools down and the bees go away citizen.

I got back home an hour and a half ago to get on Holla Forums and see this shit in every thread. Holla Forums shilling was confirmed here:

'it went down in the neighbourhood of CLINTON'

Kek

I'm gonna have to second that user who suspected a derail op.

Idk why you think the usa could get away with some nigger tier act like that. This isnt yugoslavia during the 1990s. The is the usa in 2020. They arent going to shoot down an f16 over deeply guarded airspace and try to blame some third world shithole. Nobody would be retarded enough to buy it.

bumping. they're being really careful about how they try to make this thread "go away"

just watch what happens if this thread continues to be bumped and stays up. screencap this.

Listen you retard, the fourth amendment doesn't disappear because you find something dangerous, or stupid.

Or else the fourth amendment would read.

Hopefully it will be deleted and you'll be banned for sliding the board with this garbage.

UNREASONABLE search and seizure.

Just an old rusty f-16. This happens at least a few times a week. If it made the headlines every time, news would be nothing but f-16 crashes.

what kind of nonsense are you talking dipshit?

Did it crash or was it shot down?

wow, it's a real shame that guy lost his phone so he couldn't take any video or pictures. everyone knows how easily phones can just fall out of pants pockets n all

looks like I made a shill upset.

It could be a malfunction on the jet.

It could be some retard SAM operator on the ground spilling coffee over his control board.

Let's not jump straight to Reptillian invasion from Venus.

Fighters routinely fly with loaded cannons, at least in my country.

did you read the thread, you are you a dumbass?

Stop being so paranoid about a rusty old f-16. Have you really never seen one catch fire above a major city? Just look up. Jesus.

okay I'm just going to go eat something, I'm clearly unable to spell.

He is smart crack white trash. He knows the government would confiscate his phone if he had photos. All his drug connections are on it and he is not going to give up that phone to anyone.

well considering the F-35 is a piece of shit, I'm thinking the F-16 is one of their favorites right now. still millions of dollars PER jet.

remember that. each jet costs millions of dollars.

why would they throw millions of dollars in multiple jets "a few times a week"?

shill spotted

You're right, my bad. I don't even have to work any more, I just wait for rusty ole F-16s to fall in my back yard and recycle all the parts for mucho shekels.

I'll take "Gay Air Force Niggers" for $600, Alex.

This is one of the worst cases of OP LARPing conspiracy tier trash I think I've ever seen. Nothing you've said supports an outside attack by a foreign entity
Bitch they're praying Russia or NK makes a move.

Its the Air Guard unit, their main job is to patrol around the DC area. None of the planes in this unit are "rusty". The only "rusty" shit on Andrews are the Navy faggots stationed there.

Finally a voice of reason. I'll warn you, competition is tough in the rusty f-16 reclamation business. Thankfully there are plenty of flaming wreckages of rusty old f-16s raining over most cities at least a few times a week. I mean, that's why this isn't really news.

And do tell, what is the Supreme Court ruling on what constitutes reasonable search and seizure of a person within their home?

Because it's well documented that it takes a lot more than it does in a vehicle to enter somebody's house. And it's well documented that even mandatory evacuations due to wildfires and floods aren't cause to break into somebody's home.

You are insinuating that a plane crash 300 yards away that was almost immediately being extinguished by emergency services is more dangerous than a wildfire?

Because it seems like the government is a lot less interested in saving lives than they are abusing rights when it suits them. Such as the door to door searches that went on in Boston for the Boston Marathon bomber.

It's getting pretty obvious that you are a shill, to honestly insinuate that a crashed plane 300 yards away with some loose ammunition that might amount to some big firecrackers if they go off due to flames outside of the weapon are a threat to the safety of the people in their homes. Especially after the fire department has already put out the flames.

It's obvious this is the work of the government wanting to push people around like serfs because they find it offensive that they should have to recover their plane in front of the lowly public. It has nothing to do with safety, and everything to do with pushing people around.

There isn't even a national security excuse. It's a fucking F-16, shit might as well be open source with how many we've given away to other countries.

Unless they are lying about what happened, and it was shot down.

I think he's joking, hombre

Maybe the pilot was a mud enlisted by diversity quotas going rogue and trying to assassinate the God Emperor.

Do we have his identity?

find it now

(checked)
AF fags have malfunctions with their equipment too. Could be one of a million malfunctions.

Proofs?

How can kikes hope to convince us that jet fuel can melt still beams when it can't even melt a mere pilot?

Indeed, good sir. I don't want the prices driven down any further, so I'm glad the MSM has seen fit to shut this story down early.

BTW, check your mailbox, friend – my issue of Rusty Falcon Wreckage Recycler Monthly just came today!

This isn't cuckchan. There isn't enough here yet just LARPing like crazy and an obvious electronic or equipment malfunction. You find something worthy of 'attack' status then call it 9/11 2.0 as if now this looks like an accident and were fortunate the pilot is alive

But there were survivors…

The F-16 has the nickname "lawn dart" for a very good reason.

You know nothing. The government doesn't want their equipment and technology secrets released that is in fact national security. You also don't know what kind of payload or equipment the pilot may have been carrying. Could easily be classified and this was a test gone awry.

What faggot? Anons will use cognitive dissent and critical thinking to form intellectual opinion? Jesus Christ you fags need to go back to wherever you came from. Is >>>/x/ down? Must be. Conspiracy tards there isn't anything to go on at all here yet
That's why I'm bumping and not saging faggot nobody cares

no shit user. I guess this thread is real until proven fake, or fake until proven real, anything to get people to stop talking about it right m8

sure, attack the voice of reason.

Shill revealed

foxnews. com/us/2017/04/05/military-jet-crashes-after-taking-off-from-joint-base-andrews-report.html

Video of parachuting rust pilot with in depth commentary.

that helicopter sure got there fast

The helicopter is a local, he was walking his dog in the area.

No shit, maybe the fact the chopper was already in the air during the exercise they were running.

And if that were true, why aren't they all decommissioned?

Were they literally flying in circles over this fucking neighborhood for this "training mission"? Otherwise how does a helicopter with a max speed around 225 knots keep up with a goddamn F-16?

Liquid Oxygen and benzyne are no fucking joke user. Don't postulate on things you know nothing about.

Those eyewitness quotes came from an anonymous poster on GLP earlier today. They only posted twice in the thread they made, and then shitposted twice in two other unrelated threads.

Yes, they always are flying these training missions around here. They circle around the base a few times with choppers on the outskirts of the base. The crash is about 5-10 minutes away from the back gate of Andrews.

The danger imposed by liquid oxygen and benzyne aren't in question and aren't even relevant to the discussion.

Either law enforcement has the right to deem things dangerous and force you out of your home at will, or we have the fourth amendment. You don't get both.

Again, nobody is arguing against law enforcement going door to door and recommending evacuation. That's fine. As long as it isn't mandatory.

And it's fucking nothing.

the shills are slowly and gently derailing the thread because we always spot it when they do it hard and fast like their moms

thanks dubs dubs you are correct

What I do find odd is that there are no pictures of the wreck yet.

Methbilly said it looked like shrapnel from one jet hit the other (flying in formation). I hope he finds his phone in them woods

I like to theorize, but I have to be a little skeptical here. I just searched jewgle news for "f-16 crash," all of the MSM sources you mentioned have published articles about this within the last 5 hours. How does that constitute a "blackout?"

It's probably just McCain joyriding again.

You "argue" like a leftist. Go back.

What kind of faggot created that shit?

Sup Armykike

So was it Jose, Muhammad or Tyrone? Diversity is strength, goyim!

user, you immense fucking faggot, you're not remembering the scene properly. Here's a webm of the scene in question. Does that look ANYTHING like the neighborhood posted ITT?

Watch my webm along with It's clearly not the same.

Now go double check your sources before spouting stupid accusations like that, you troglodyte.

The rest of you, however, can shower me with all kinds of delicious (you)'s and check my dubs for Kek shows us the TRUTH! Praise Kek!

it's nothing

Aviationfag here - OP is a retard.
1. Pilot pictured is a 1st Lt, with less than four years in and probably less than two years flying F-16s
2. Pilot was on fire during ejection because he had a rocket motor seat attached to his ass.
3. An F-16 is a SINGLE engine jet. its a jet engine with a cockpit attached. If the engine shreds so does everything else.
4. military jets sometimes train with live ordnance.

goddamnit, the polonium is messing with his computer

A little too quick t.bh

The first thing that popped into my head was a covert training mission that was testing a cloaking device for fighters, and this crash was misdirection.

jesus christ your a faggot

I think something bug is going on A couple days ago I had a fucking drone packed down with what looked like 4 missiles flying low over my house. It did not show up on any local flight radars, there's also been more military traffic than normal.

In fact there's a helo above me right now.

I think we're engaged in a war anons, with who I don't know, my best guess is Israel or perhaps the EU is going through on with their threats.

Don't ask how I know, they do all their testing far, far away from Maryland.

double dubs of paranoid schizophrenia jew detected

Calm down there kikey.

/k/ here, just wanting to inform anyone gullible enough to fall for that, that this is bullshit.

Anti-aircraft missiles have only one goal: Use their method of tracking to obtain the highest probability of hit.
Fuel tanks are spread out over the wings and fuselage of aircraft like this (see pic for F15 layout), and any hits to them is entirely incidental. Hell, even destruction of the aircraft is optional (though greatly preferred), because as long as you score a hit, that aircraft is going to be grounded one way or another.

Be very careful of OP, he is being sensationalist because he really wants to sell you an idea.

They blew up 3 major towers in the middle of NYC and blamed some third-world shithole, and yes, everyone was retarded enough to buy it.

A military aircraft loaded with fuel and ammo is a bit of a different situation than a forest fire. For one, someone is directly answerable for any potential damage that wreck causes. Two, I highly doubt that whoever is in charge of overseeing an evacuation order for those two scenarios are the same billet, and I would imagine the regulations they have to follow when making the choice to give that order, and what that order constitutes after given, would be very different. An elected fire marshal is gping to behave much differently and have a different rulebook than a three star general.

Having worked in both government and military, I'm not shocked by this in the slightest. Not happy about the implications of it, but it seems very par for the course.

The military can't enforce law on US soil. US Generals do not, and can not order evacuations unless we are under marshal law.

Do you know how ejection seats work, retard?
No. For what purpose? Any AA missile can blow just about anything out of the sky, regardless of where it hits. Except it does not hit, because they all have proximity fuses - they explode and kill their targets with shrapnel.
Nice fucking source.
If it was travelling at roughly mach 1.7, which it pretty much certainly wasn't. Jets rarely actually use their maximum speed. Then again, going towards the white house unannounced at supersonic speeds is just asking to get shot down.

OP IS A STUPID RETARD WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANY PART OF WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT
This thread is retard bait.

the photo I saw was a thunderbird. Was that just a placeholder picture?

Jesus Christ OP, you sensationalist reddit Kike, the ejector seat is jet operated, and it would look like he was on fire from the an untrained, ground observer

IMKIKE FUCK YOU
JIM FUCK YOU
THIS PLACE NOW A SHIT

The shill handlers seem to still be operating under the assumption that Holla Forumsacks are stupid. I guess admitting otherwise would shake their own worldviews. Not to mention /k/ has one of, if not the biggest overlappint user bases with Holla Forums

It only occurred to me with those especially horn-like orthodox locks, that they're HORNS. Synagogue of Satan indeed.

Pro-Helisexual detected!

The report says it had troubles shortly after takeoff, the pilot managed to control it long enough to ditch it in a wooded area and not right on someone's house. If he really was experiencing a thrust deficient situation he would probably be a low altitude and speed.

Takeoff speed for an f16 is right around 130kts or 150mph. Stall speed varies on conditions and other factors, but it's safe to assume the f16 can maintain flight at as low as 150mph.

Is there any video of this?