Why shouldn't I pull a Varg?

Why shouldn't I pull a Varg?

Serious question.

Varg didn't give a shit for society's corrupt morals. He fought back. He didn't whinge on an internet forum. HE DID SOMETHING.

He burnt down churches. Then of course he killed a guy. Who apparently deserved it.

And he went to jail - so fucking what? As if jail is that bad? He's out, and he has SIX BEAUTIFUL WHITE CHILDREN, and him and his wife plan on more.

Give me ONE logical reason why I shouldn't pull a Varg? "Oh no, I'll have no internet in jail! How awful!" - Guess what, NOTHING GOOD IN LIFE IS EASY. Would you rather rot away your life never having the beautiful white family you always wanted, or do you want to GO OUT THERE and make your beautiful white family a reality? Which is it, huh?

Hi there, FBI

That's not an argument.

Go for it OP.

There are no logical anti-Varg reasons, I just thing it is a better backup plan:
I am in uni atm, doing computers. Planning on six digits starting, running a successful corporation with all white private security detail, medical wing, curing diseases, accumulating weapons, rigging elections, creating white havens, white jobs, white farms, a white army, munitions factory, political party, achieving total autonomy and independence and securing a white future.
True. Probably correct. If I fail, I am off to.. Greenland or some such place, off to the woods, to fish, to hunt, to grow crops on no man's land.

It's just that Varg doesnt have the capacity. He made six white children. Which is great. But did he also secure their military, economic, diplomatic, existential, social, and all other interests?

Why are you still posting? Can't pull a Varg on the net. Go, go, go!

Ok.

Are you a pioneering musician who is arguably the most famous of the sub genre you helped create? Will you be constantly talked about and interviewed during your time in prison or will you be left to rot, forgotten about. Will you be able to leave prison and get right back to earning money via your catalog of famous works (along with anything they earned you whilst inside)? Will your fame make you a viable mate who can attract a decent woman or will you leave nothing more than a nobody who has spent a decade and a half in prison after going berserk.

Varg was able to thrive because he was ALREADY a successful man.

Keep in mind that Varg was an angsty teenager when he pulled all that silly shit, maybe if I lived in a country to where it's prison was like staying at the Holiday Inn, it would be tempting but I'm in burgerland and am a law abiding citizen that does not wish to be stuck in the gulag with niggers and spics.

You seem a little riled up user, but I agree with you for most part. Holla Forums is great for redpilling but we have to avoid becoming like facebergs. Basically posting the same reactions over and over to the same issues. Unlike other e celeb trash, I respect how Varg actually presents an alternative. Not some aut-kike nonsense either.

As for LARPing pagans, I think Varg raises genuine problems with Christianity. My parents always said they would prefer me bringing home a black Christian girl over an atheist white girl. Would our Deus Vult friends agree with this? I know America used to have immigration laws allowing only Europeans. And yes, we did this at the height of our Christian fervor, but the belief system appears to have only degenerated with the rest of society. These same evangelical groups also spearheaded the temperance, abolitionist and women's suffrage movement.

Also, Varg has raised another interesting point on the church burning. Firstly, the churches sit on ancestral holy grounds. Second, how is it any different from Europeans defending mosques a thousand years from now? I believe our holy land is Europe, not a semitic wasteland.

Anyways, we need more people like Varg. He further fuelled my plans to leave the wagecuck life and move to the country with my wife.

varg does the internet you total fucking retard

That's bluepill af, he should've been shot for that tbh.

If you burn all the synagogues and mosques I'll support you.

Are you mentally challenged? What's the point of this thread?

/Thread

Shot for burning down cesspits of pro race mixing propaganda? You probably also believe we should protect 'our greatest ally in the middle east'.

No I don't you fallacious Jew. Stop falling for communist propaganda.

Doubt hardly any jews live in Norway and also there weren't that many mosques back in the early 90's around the city of Bergen if I'm not mistaken.

Find a better hero you pathetic emo faggot.

The morality of not murdering people is a meta cognition of a meta game we all play to reproduce and carry forth our culture. You have been cast into a sea of resentment with only a life raft from an abandoned legacy and even that has been at risk from short sighted ideologues who wish to tear it away from you and watch you drown.

To beat them you have to win by propagating, you cant just murder them because it compromises your legacy

We have screencaps of you idiots specifically planning these sorts of d&c astroturfing. Fucking die.

Fuck off kike. Keep trying to misinterpret scripture though, it only makes your Jewish subversion more clear.

He's raising children out in the wild with his autistic wife. What do you think his will kids turn out like once they're adults?

As Varg himself says, I guess you are not alpha males. I guess you are beta males, and therefore it is a good thing that you will not procreate. We only want the alpha males to procreate.

So basically:
Just like every uni student ever. Guess what kid, reality's going to give you a slap in the face when you get out of that place. That's what happens to all of us! t. Graduate.

He provides for them. He parents them. He reads stories, he's a present father, he plays with them, he educates them since they're home-schooled, and he farms the food necessary to sustain them.

So he's provided most of those things. Anyway the point still stands - he's producing white children while most people here DREAM about it.

Seriously, Burzum is not what made him famous - not more so than a very small, niche following. Sure he earns money from it. But obviously what made him notorious is his crime.

You do have a point though. He has a way of earning money. Every man needs to earn money somehow. Whether it's music, or a trade, or whether it's extortion, racketeering, narcotics, whatever.

I don't find that to be a very convincing argument personally.

Hatred for Christianity is misdirected.

I like Varg, but shit like this is exactly why Holla Forums is anonymous and bitterly hates all e-celebs and namefags. It's not always that the e-celebs are deserving of our hate, it's not always personal against them (although often it is).
It's that the gay cult of personality surrounding people who upload youtube videos is a fucking cancer that must be stopped.

As for your post, go ahead. See what happens. It's pretty unlikely that if you try to copy varg that you'd end up with a white family in the woods. You'll probably just end up living on skid row in some dump after you spend 10 years in jail.