DANCE THREAD GIF/ANIMATION/WHATEVER - GAWKER

TIME TO POST YOUR GIF, CLIP OR WHATEVER TO PARTY HERE.

Nobody got dance folder, right? It's time to fill that folder!

More to fill your folder!

Story time

GAWKER WILL BE NOT MISSED!

Be my guest, post your dance party animation for Gawker case!

Hot off the grill for today's news

miia is a lamia you twit

Well excuse me all to hell.

Nice digits btw.

WHAT'S THE THREAD MUSIC THEME?

I forgot I had edited a gif for this exact thing.

YOU DON'T START NOTHIN', THERE WON'T BE NOTHIN'
YOU WANNA START SUMTHIN', THERE'S GON BE SUMTHIN'

wew

joosten?

who has a trashman dancing gif?

btw, source of song on webm related?

Dont half ass it you useless Jew, why the fuck havent you got his theme plsying?
One job Mark.

Best week for videogames in years.

Too bad IGN bought them out, they will not go away.

I'm not dancing, Gawker is still alive under Ziff Davis (IGN).

whats happened to gawker now?

Journalists sure seem to love ruining games.

Its really almost over.

aye

Lurk more and then you find out that they filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy and they are going to get bought by Ziff Davis who has also bought Gamespy just to shut it down.

It's dead Jim. Today, Gawker has officially filed for bankruptcy. They put the site up for auction and sold it to the owner of IGN.

Karma must be real.

SMASH EM' HULKSTER

FUCK YEAH

It's over. After two years of shilling, bullshit, and autism, Gamergate is finally over, and we won.

Anita is leaving covering video games to do her new show.

Gawker, along with Kotaku, is now owned by the guy who will end up destroying them.

Polygon is being annihilated by every normalfag in existence over their coverage in general. The Doom video was the redpill to unleash the storm.

The majority of cucks are at the point where they're living memes so no one takes them seriously anymore.

The SJWs have retreated to their hugboxes thanks to the rise of Donald Trump.

We did it, and we have the Main Event to thank for all this. We lost so much to get where we were, having to leave our old home of 4chan, dealing with months of slander, and so much more bullshit, but it's finally over.

Great job faggots. I'm proud of you. Now, let's enjoy another shitty E3 knowing our work is done.

It's not over yet faggot. This shit won't just end like that.

That Azumanga Daioh gif is old as fuck, I remember seeing it back when I used Myspace and didn't know what the show was.

Too bad there isn't a decent place to talk about video games anymore.

Look at it this way: With the crash coming, we'll enter a new renaissance.

Is not over yet…
IT
IS
NEVER
OVER
YET

Keep on happening baby.

GG isn't a singular movement, it's a consumer revolt, an ongoing watchdog. So long as devs, publishers and journalism outlets keep being assholes, this ride will never end

What video unleashed this non existent storm?

I think it was the one where Ben Cuckchera couldn't play for shit

The First Fifteen Minute playthrough of Doom.

POST GAME TRACKS TO DANCE TO

The scratch, the bass
the crew is in ya face
the king of the beat's gonna rock the place

lol no, silly video meanie
2016 is when it all begins

It will never be over, for the 'tism is not something so easily sated. GG will exist until a perfect, impartial and rigorously ethical breed of journalists take over the game journosphere - and then it will continue existing just waiting for them to make just one false move so the feast can begin again.

Over? OVER?

It's barely fucking started, man.

You think Gawker was the god damned End Boss? We're still on Level Fucking One. It goes all the way to the top.

You had best prepare yourself, because it's about to become complete and total war.

I need the rest of these.

Unfortunately I don't have nearly enough dance webms to show just how happy I am that shitaku is going to die.

Stamper's voice is so fucking gud.

are you ready, Vox?

It's not over, but we're one step closer.
The step was large, and for that we dance.

reminder: the faggot in the second pic works for the NSA.
so you could call that pic

I fucking love how much thought was put into every movement to go along with Stamper's random jibbering.

Over?

OVER?

NO. This ride never ends.

We keep shitposting and weaving the dankest meme magic we can muster until every last one of them is driven to the far fringes of society, penniless and suicidal and without a sliver of influence to wield against the human race.

It will never be over, user.
There will always be someone willing to make a shitty game or give a good review for a quick buck.

user have you learned nothing from vidya? Once the boss is beaten, there's always a second boss that's stronger than the first. If anything we should be on guard in case something goes full retard.

DANCE

These things happened because the idiots only pulled it on themselves. The industry keeps moving forward, people shift positions and things change hands. Sorry, but your tumblr blog gave no momentum towards any of this.

PARTY TIME

DUANE!

DANCE TIME BOYS

WE HAVE CROSSED THE HILL
YET NOT THE MOUNTAIN
TURN THE CANNONS
TOWARDS THE BOATS
LAUNCH YOUR MOST
GRATUITOUS SHITPOSTS

Well aren't you a salty bitch. Gamergate is allowed here, started on halfchan and has been banned on all of halfchan after 3 fucking weeks.

Explain.

Gawker had to file for bankruptcy as a result of the Hulk Hogan lawsuit.

Thanks. Enjoy boys.

Gamergate is forever, if people like or not.

we webm now?

Huh, thought that one had sound.

This dance is amazing.

I always wondered how russians browsed Holla Forums.

DAY
BY
DAY
BY
DAY
BY
DAY
BY
DAY
BY
DAY
BY
DAY
BY
DAY
BY

>you will never be in an arcade playing DDR when an 8.5/10 cute as fuck athletic black goddess walks up and challenges you to a dance off, she wins a few and you win a few and you tie a lot of rounds, a crowd gathers at this point, she seductively says shes out of quarters and asks if you want to share your dance pad with her she picks a really hard song and you and her bodys move in perfect unison hitting every single step like a well oiled machine, after you and her 100% the song, you are both gasping for air because of this excellent workout you two just completed, she immediately grabs you by the face and begins passionately making out with you, you quickly thinking mention you have just dance back at your place, you and her go back to your place and fuck a ton, then play just dance and fuck some more you, you make a date to go out again, she leaves and you notice your wallet is missing
Why even live?

Stopped reading right there.

So that's what double d's hat was supposed to look like
I thought it just had a weird sheen to it because I was a retarded kid and I kept that presumption through adolescence.

CRASHING THIS CLICKBAIT
WITH NO SURVIVORS