Jewish attack on alternative media

Remember that "pewdie is racist" e-drama few weeks ago? Well, it started an avalanche which you all know with advertisers backing away from Google and Youtube because "they don't want to advertise on racist and hateful platform".

Here is video explaining how a jew (((Eric Feinberg))) started this shit storm with couple of screenshots and links, amplifying his voice and shifting the political dynamics on leftist side.
Mind you, this topic is really important to us because we owe part of our success to alternative media.

Noone cares what this kike e-celeb thinks

Its a video by 1791L, not h3h3
He is using that face to garner attention

Always the first reply.

Looks like our enemies learned of what GamerGate did with Disrespectful Nod and turned it on Google, and by extention, the alt media. Fuckers are wising up.

seems like tons of people are moving from youtube to vid . me

That's a very odd way of putting it.

Not if you're a zio-mason.

>Its a video by 1791L, not h3h3. He is using that face to garner attention

you should have mentioned that in your OP

Pretty good vid OP. Next time give it to us in a webm though.
The video certainly brings good points and evidence. I never thought about the advertisers as being the kikish ones before, only muh PR. I should have known the old media giants weren't going to lay down and die so easily.

That's owned by jews too. They'll funnel in everybody, make believe it's not controlled, then they'll slowly judaize it like they did YouTube.

Who is this guy? His video are very slickly produced. Not sure where to place him ideologically, somewhere between neocohen and libertarian.

Next time Webm a sH3sH3 video, his jewess has enough shekels.

check'd and seconded.
Bumping for very high quality vid in OP post. This is the first time the whole shitshow makes sense, because the narrative of "the old muhdia is scarrd!" sounded like just one part of the issue. Now it all makes sense.
And of course… a guy named Fein……….berg…. started it all.
What a (((coincidence))).

Also (and gonna sage this one because I'm a retard who forgot to mention it previously) he's one of the VERY FEW who's actually fucking concerned by the fact that Censorship AI is not only being pushed, but required by advertisers and governments on most social media platforms (the big ones 100%).

Pretty good video. I appreciate fast talkers.

it's not H3H3, pay more attention

This might objectively be the best way to make the forward push in getting open acknowledgement that ==JEWS CONTROL THE MEDIA==, money draws the clearest line

Didn't want to make a new shitty thread, but I kek'd and felt like sharing. From pewdiepie's shitty twitch stream.

So are you saying he's a freemason jew?

He is.

The solution is to be independent of ads. Many alternative media sources are now relying on donations, and they seem to be doing quite well.

gtfo cuck

it's about everyone and their opinion.
If you want to voice it, you have to invest in an opinion that's worth investing in.
Otherwise, the -enjoy your cat- youtube is your future.
tl;dr stop sponsoring morrons
???
enjoy having your content delivered censor free on your terms.

test