Islamophobia Rally is Canada

A rally is happening is Stratford Ontario (Canada), and I'm going in undercover.

stratfordbeaconherald.com/2017/03/04/perth-wellington-mpp-randy-pettapiece-brings-news-of-recently-passed-anti-islamophobia-motion-to-stratford-mosque

The event is set for Saturday April 8th, 2017, and starts at noon. It will take place at the Studio Theater at 34 George Street. Speakers include the imam of Stratford Mosque Omar Alshehri, as well as Sadat Anwar.

Who wants to join in on the fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedebateinitiative.com/tag/sadat-anwar/
thedebateinitiative.com/2014/11/23/video-isis-islam-and-jesus-the-meeting-house-interview-with-mdis-sadat-anwar/
web.archive.org/web/20170406230553/https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/links.aspx
web.archive.org/web/20170407011038/https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/islamophobia.aspx
facebook.com/groups/Stratford.Life/permalink/823315631152002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Local newspaper clipping, for you.

KILL ALL MUSLIMS
KILL ALL JEWS
KILL ALL SEMITES

have fun & i wish u luck. most leafs are just as cucked as swedes tho. only difference is there's an ocean keeping the shitskin masses from simply walking in on foot. if not for that, canada would already be a sharia dominated no-go-zone

Shout pepe for me

checked!

My town is currently getting enriched, and we had our first mosque appear only a year ago. I plan on standing firm in the name of pol, as well as KEK.

I shall. Hopefully something interesting will happen while I'm there.

How are you leafs in terms of guns? As far as I know you are allowed to own firearms, right?

Yes, although there is a large ban list, no high capacity mags, you can't carry then unless you're hunting or at a range, and you have to keep them stored away. You also need a licence and need to pass a course which cost a few hundred dollars in total, more if you want a restricted licence for a salt waifu.

Shame that I'm the only Leaf on pol, hopefully going to report back with good news.

Our knife laws are a whole new level of stupid. No blades over 5 inches, butterfly knives, or switch blades. Any blade affected by gravity or the press of a button.

kek

I see.

At least your police isn't confiscating bikewheels yet.

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

Now that that's out of the way, good luck user. Make some vids, have some keks, don't get caught and if you do, may the RCMP have mercy on you.

Sweet jesus they are obtuse

Best of luck to you buddy, don't catch aids or gonorrhea or whatever.

What will you be streaming on???

Any more info on the rally like a time and place?

How long would you reckon it'd take to get to Stratford from London via Greyhound? I'm supposed to be spending the next two weeks in London for my adopted negroid cousin's interracial wedding, I'd take any excuse to get away from it, even for just a bit. I guess this'll do.

I have exams coming up and I'm a brainlet

Yeah I want to make my way there from Durham its time we start showing up at these bloody rallies.

I'm in. I wonder how easy it'll be to find our own kind among the normal fags and goat-fuckers. I'm hesitant about meeting up in public but damn it we're running out of time.

Sounds like something to get people riled up and hating Islam.

Do we have a good a list of redpills on Islam??

Just abuse the law to get Jews jailed for not respecting Palestinian rights and you can at least get some Kek out of it.

That, and the cuckcops can enter your place at will without a warrant if you have a license.

What exactly are you looking for?

Check the OP, fam:
The event is set for Saturday April 8th, 2017, and starts at noon. It will take place at the Studio Theater at 34 George Street.

I've never streamed before, we'll have to settle for videos uploaded to jewtube for now. Starting up a small shitposting movement in Canada would be great since I'd like to see how rancid things get.

I think it's an hour long ride via Greyhound. If you guys want to meet up before the rally to plan a little, then that would be cool.

Damn right!

I know this feeling, but keks and glory make it worth it. Good to have you on board!

Link to JewTube channel???

I want to print off some talking points in case I get into it with some musrats or traitors.

Thanks. I'll be making my way down there.

Enjoy riding for two+ hours on a bus packed to the ceiling with a trail mix assortment of muds n' nogs.

It isn't, but that doesn't mean you can't make it one.

I'll be driving.

Speaking as a britbong I'm about 85% sure that it's satire.

I think I might bring my "service dog" with me just to fuck with these shitskins. I got the vest and everything so they can't legally deny me entry. Do you have to buy tickets or is it open house?

Nice.
There's no mention of tickets, so I assume it's going to be an open house event. There's always the option to fuck around outside of the building if we somehow can't get inside. Not that I think that getting inside will be a problem for us.

Let's keep this thread alive and well until the day comes. Remember to prepare to bring your best memes!

Here's my Pepe sign so far for the event.

Look for someone in a green maga hat

The US should have taken old man Assad's advice when he started removing them in the 80s

Goodluck OP, be sure to bring your best debate and trolling skills.Don't flounder.

What's there to actually do there?
We can film it and hope they say something stupid, but leftists and Muslims have been doing that from the start.

I'm in the area, but I don't see the point besides IRL shitposting with Leaf autists.
Cancucks are already gone.

You don't want to shitpost IRL and have a good time? It's okay though, we'll shitpost extra hard, for you.

Probably. Not gonna stop us spergs from enacting KEK's will.

Not sure about my debate skills, but I'm certainly going to bring my best trolling skills.

That's certainly going to get someone's attention.

Who the fuck is that? Anwar Sadat was the third president of Egypt, and was assassinated in '81.

I found a similar muzzie from the same part of Canada. Could they be the same person?
thedebateinitiative.com/tag/sadat-anwar/

Here's an interview with Sadat Anwar:
thedebateinitiative.com/2014/11/23/video-isis-islam-and-jesus-the-meeting-house-interview-with-mdis-sadat-anwar/

thats a big lens

godspeed user
make this into a sign and bring it for maximum lulz

Maybe, but I think most Canadians are against Islam, there was an area that I know that protested the building of a mousqe and they never built it.

Toronto is the problem.

It's easier to drive out the mudslime invasion and make them know they're not welcome when it's just one mosque you have to burn down and not like 5…

Hey user - I've walked around with a fixed blade longer than 5 inches constantly for years now and even right in front of police and even got in a police vehicle before and my knife has never caused me any issues.

There's a store in London that sells armor, as well as ninja throwing stars and other illegal weapons. Some police just don't give a damn it seems.

I'm going to just get a custom-made Pepe shirt for this.

in Canada if you used a firearm for self defense in any context you would likely go to jail for your entire life

I wish I could remember the details to look it up, but there was a Chinese store owner in Calgary who absterged some young fuck who was trying to rob him. The owner got away with it, but it was a near thing.

No. If it was, he'd have a beard and be fucking a child.

Nothing wrong with most of those things listed on there tbh although if you commit rape you need to pay the dowry and marry her or if you rape a man and commit sodomy you need execution. Genital mutilation is just plain bad, period. The rest are pretty OK.

Most of the time you have to prove that
And then you may be ok

Canada is no longer a relevant state. let the US conquer the fuck out of and then give the entire region to the first nations. every white person there just deserves to die. or if I want to take it a step further, just make the place a huge crater. their goose is cooked.

What does the US get out of conquering Canada? Some snow? The influx of more liberals then everyone in California is not worth the teeny tiny amount of oil.

Does anyone have a link to anti-Islam leaflets that I could pass around to the normal fags - something that is sourced and professional looking?

web.archive.org/web/20170406230553/https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/links.aspx

This site here has a good run-down on "Islamophobia". Could be useful to turn into pamphlet form but I'm not very good at that type of thing.

A shitload of resources you retard and also a sizeable Amish population. The only reason Canada's economy floats at all is it's a huge fucking resource cow, it's certainly not those immigrants who supposedly help our economy by shitting up Ontario.

that's misleading, the rally should be for islamophobes

Damn, dude…

It is now.

Added the wrong link.

web.archive.org/web/20170407011038/https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/islamophobia.aspx

I'll try to make a pamphlet out of it myself using word.

If I wasn't in exam season I'd go debate them myself

I'm willing to meet up around 11:00 at the timmy's at 166 Ontario St at the intersection of Ontario and Waterloo just down the street from the theater. I'll be sporting a red plaid shirt and a fashy haircut. I think we should get to the theatre no later than 11:40 so we can confront as many people as possible. I'll bring some extra copies of a pamphlet I'm making up - it's enough to trigger Chad and Achmed but should keep us safe from the thought police.

untrue. a cop was actually shot and killed in montreal for doing just this and the shooter, a well-known drug dealer, got off scot-free because an armed man regardless of uniform broke into his home

That's actually not entirely correct. They need to notify you before they can enter your home at least 24 hours in advance; you don't have a choice but to agree, but they have to notify you. You are allowed the courtesy to schedule a time for them to come. There's not really an official criteria when the searches start, but I've heard a lot of people that having a high amount of restricted weapons (ten or so I think) and you'll start getting requests for searches. Long story short, if you don't want to be visited, as much as it sucks, stick to non-restricted firearms.

this. the RCMP can request to search your firearms storage, but you are allowed to refuse on the grounds of convenience. this is not a warrant, it's a request. if you keep refusing they will obtain a warrant. the only time they can just show up with a warrant out of the blue is if you have over ten firearms period, not just restricted, so ten bolt-action rifles or ten pistols are all the same to them. they're also mainly searching your firearm storage since a large part of Canadian gun laws are based around storage vis a vis how many locks your unrestricted firearms are behind, how many locks your restricteds are behind etc

Sign is almost done.

Any other goys ready to rock?

Good to hear. Pamphlets are almost done. I think we should meet up beforehand otherwise we might arrive at different times and be unable to support each other.

We have a right to "protest" on the sidewalk but not on theatre property although I think they have to ask us to leave first.

Be careful that your sign can't be interpreted as "inciting violence against an identifiable group". We must tread carefully, user.

It's just going to be a smug pepe. When it comes to our rite to 'protest', I'm not as informed as I wish I was. Hopefully someone doesn't decide to contact the fuzz for some stupid reason though.

Since the rally will be full of shitlibs and Commies sitting next to Hajis, the most damage you could do would be to try and get a question in asking what the difference is between Muslims and Jews.

As long as I don't get my penis chopped of with scimitar afterwards, this might be doable.

Looks like this will suffice as a meetup plan. I'll bring my pepe sign and shout Shadilay to signal to everyone else.

The left is full of giant fracture points. They're a coalition of groups that would be eating each other alive under any other circumstances. They only work together because the all hate white people.

We should be exploiting this wherever we can, and this is a perfect place to do so. Shitlibs consider a dislike of Jews to be the hallmark of Fascism. If you can trigger some Hajis with microphones into trash talking Jews in front of an auditorium of pinkos and Feminists, then that's a win.

Waifu to get your attention.

Damn it. Listen to me you fucking autists! ARE WE MEETING UP BEFOREHAND? I don't want to be holding my dick at Timmy's for half an hour only to walk over to the theatre and see you faggots already locked in cuffs before I've had any fun.

We'll meet at timmys before hand, yes.

Almost done the pamphlet. Requesting relevant images to fill the "your logo here" spot in the first page and to replace the trophy in the second page. Anyone got an Islamic pepe?

I've got this as something you can use. Gonna catch some sleep before tomorrows operation.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring….

I've infiltrated the meeting.

You. Fucking. Idiot.

We were suppose to meet up beforehand. How did you not see me handing out pamphlets out front? Were you late to the meeting as well? Pics or you're a liar.

Also, you "infiltrated". What the fuck does that even mean - you walked in the front door?
I got personally invited in even after I told the head kebab that I didn't want his people in my country - damn it, the goat-fucker was so polite.

Godspeed leafbro. Would join you if it wasn't a several days drive.

He is preparing you for a mercy slaughter.

I'm not joking. He is a viper who intends to rape our women. His brethren are raping our children and teenage women all over Canada.

We will remove every last one of them, user. Many will leave when the violence starts, and the ones that stay will be literally fed to the dogs.

Nah, pretty sure he was just a nice guy but his jihad-bearded friend was more antagonistic. Ultimately, it makes little difference - whether through birth-rates and immigration or through violence they represent an existential threat to our people and they must be removed.

It's funny though, we argued for a bit but ended on a good note about how neither of us trusted Jews. The kebab does have some redeeming qualities - still gonna boil them in pig skins when the time comes though.

You should have asked him this question:

Why have you come to Canada?

You're likely to hear a sob story about fleeing a shitty country, or about "just wanting a better life for my children", or if they're feeling ballsy they will say it's jihad vs. the West.

What you should do is make it clear to them that you don't care if their countries are shit so they had to flee, that it's not your problem and you do not welcome or accept their presence. Call him a coward for fleeing his country and not fighting for it. Tell them that the vast majority of Canadians do not welcome them either, as our government has been taken over by the Jews and it is only our corrupt government that has welcomed them here.

If they say they want a better future for their family, tell them that all they want is to take a slice of our nations' wealth (peace, technology, economic prosperity), and that you think they are greedy opportunists. Indicate that this selfishness has placed a curse upon their bloodline (it's true, they are all going to die).

If they admit jihad, hope that you have it on camera somehow and make that shit go viral.

A murder and rapist killing and raping your family with a smile is not a redeeming quality, not even if they're naming the Jew while they do it. These Muslims have us lumped in with the Jews in their minds. Depending on the Islamic sect, they literally believe / preach that the West itself is the anti-Christ (dajjal).

Realize that they have become this bold because they are beginning to feel confident that their numbers will soon be enough in our country for a fullscale takeover by force. There are tons of Islamic terror cells training on our soil, right this minute, training with automatic weapons that they've smuggled into the country (likely smuggled for them by the Jews).

They think we are so weak, that they are going to seize total control almost overnight.

What do you think leafbro, is that going to happen? Get your PAL and begin training yesterday. Shitskins can't into tactics, they get BTFO every time, they are no match for the Aryan in war.

The bearded one said if I didn't like what was happening in Canada, I could leave - to which I said that only a coward would abandon his country when things got tough.

That's literally exactly what I told him.

In the end there was only about 50 people who showed up and at least a quarter were muzzies. One middle-age couple was actually supportive of me.

Pics attached is the finished pamphlet.

Hope I didn't fuck up green text my first time

user, you are truly doing Kek's work. From one leaf to another: Thank you.

Peacefully educating our countrymen is definitely the right thing to be doing at this stage. Your pamphlet is excellent, Goebbels would be proud.

Godspeed Aryanbro.

I came here for the lulz.

I will stay for the feelz.

Thanks cousin.

My experience is that lefties are fine with shitting on jews as long as you're a shitskin.

where to train? I can't afford the range fees regularly. Are we allowed to shoot on crown land?

Kike shill D&C. There are some elements in this post, beyond the content, which make this glaringly obvious. You'll die with the rest of them, schlomo.
Mods ban VPN IP's = make it easy for enemies to force users into bad security.

White leftists are at the bottom of the totem pole and natural cucks so they won't criticize anyone who is above them (isn't white) unless they greatly ere from leftist orthodoxy. It works the same way in any cult.

To my knowledge, yes we are. You just need to find crown land that is designated as a "general use area", pic related. Check your province's websites for maps etc. (the map quality/availability differs wildly between provinces…)

Hey, guys. Signanon here!

I actually did show up at the event and got some photos taken with the presenters, holding my sign.
Apparently the kids love Pepe the Frog.
I can confirm that Muhammad was able to talk with camels and that Harambe the Gorilla didn't have a soul according to their religion.

Apparently some crazy SJW thinks I was holding up a racist sign and is trying to find out who I am. I'll update if anything comes of it.

Will post the pics later.

It's all camouflage user. Don't fall for it. You know full-well what they turn into every single fucking time they have sufficient power. Harden yourself and keep a clear, focused mind. Stop hoping that this is all a bad dream that will go away.

There was a small discussion on Fartbook about my shenanigans. Hopefully they don't find out that I'm the infamous hacker on steroids named '4chan'.

Here's the thread discussing it. Meming in the thread might be funny if you guys want to have a good time with these silly silly folks.
facebook.com/groups/Stratford.Life/permalink/823315631152002/

I see you're one of those faggots.

What kind of faggot? My jeans got torn at work, my man.

Should I visit the fash-ion thread for advice? Is that it?

damn. how do we trick all these filthy traitors into believing that pepe is a call signal for the alt-right to 'go on the offensive' if they ever hold a rally again

is this you OP?

kikebook. profile.php?id=100009102559892&fref=ufi

About 21+ people seem to be shocked by the pepe on the official town facepoop. Can't wait to see the news articles in the local paper!
If we do anything like this again, I'll probably have to switch my clothing and mask up. There were at least a few rational people who didn't buy into the bs and defended me like bros.
One woman even talked about the swastika and the 600 billion. Thing is, my family were a bunch of polish beet farmers who came to Canada before WW2. Bitch needs to check her privilege since over 9000 of my cousins were turned into lamps by Hitler himself.

I am now Canada's most wanted shitposter!

Nope. I haven't been held by a woman like that in years.

damn chad's hot. ONE OF US ONE OF US

I remember I went to the PEGIDA rally in quebec a couple years ago and we were like 10-20 max with 400 counter protestors. It was quite amusing to be honest. I went home since I didn't feel like waving a canadian flag alone in front of 400 hostile low IQ sandniggers and commies was the greatest idea.

That fucking horse mask! Sorry about calling you an idiot but if you wanna do another real-life op in the future you gotta be more organized.

If you want to reach me offsite [email protected]/* */