TAKE A GAME TITLE AND CHANGE ONE LETTER

TAKE A GAME TITLE AND CHANGE ONE LETTER

Give a new description for the game if possible.

I’m taking the title Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and changing it to Go the fuck back to 4chan, you fucking autistic faggot.

You play as a nigger who was sent to mars after raping a woman. After accidentaly dropping a chicken wing on a teleporting machine prototype the gates of hell opens up and suddenly everybody is dead. Now it's up to you to shoot the demons with a pistol sideways.

This thread is already gold.

I'm pretty sure autists post in threads they don't like and get very upset about it very often.

A deep, psychological experience where a teen calls a hotline and hear his mom on the other end, which emotionally scars him for the rest of his life. Follow the story of young Ethan as he combats his PTSD and comes to discover that the one truly at fault is not his mother, but the evil Patriarchy that forced her into that situation.

You play as a therapist, attempting to help an elderly man through his mad ravings of a strange beast from the oceans: the Fish-God Dagon. Strange things begin to happen, and you work alongside your companions to try to uncover a number of disappearances in the small lake-side. The source? The beast Dagon himself.

You play as a talented mexican musician who tries to join a band in the usa border. Under the sound of gunfire and the smell of taco, Pedro has to find his way in life in the music world divided by the struggle of the mexican cartel and Donald Trump's fourth reich's Wall.

That's not changing a letter, that's removing a letter you fucking nigger coon twatty cunt.

You play as Spurdo Hakkinen, who must gun down hordes of Swedes and Russians in order to reach the desert table.

sage

It's the same game, but with autistic Chrono Trigger style time travel.

Risk of Pain - Absolutely nothing changes.
Thiel The dark project - Burn down Gawker
Saints Bow - Conquer stillwater with your almighty quiver
From Bust - Play a creation game the right way, the stage your civilization grows on being a giant boob

I like it.

He changed the letter to null :)

Ah I see, a pig ate it :)

The Elder Scrolls V: Slyrim

Sly Cooper enters the Elder Scrolls universe. You start the game as a Khajit who has just entered the Thieves Guild.

You eventually become The Gray Fox

Max bayne, after having crashed another plane you return to your big happy family only to find out they have been murdered by junkies. As you dig deeper you find out CIA was involved in this

fuck off

You play as a football that has just had enough of being kicked about into goals all day and save the world from Russian terrorists

You play a worm in an MMO about survival and crafting, growing longer and longer while digging your way through the earth and carving swastikas and TRUMP signs and JEWS into the landscape while crashing the server with no survivors.

A survival-horror game in which you do battle with the forces of dude weed lmao

Fuck off back to twitter with this dumb shit

Despite being reddit tier, this thread already has way more creativity than the entire modern gaming and movie industries combined.

Need for Weed

A Hatred mod where all citizens are replaced with whiney feminists.

10/10.

Deus Sex

It's like Monster Girl Quest, but with polytheistic pantheons.

You play as a gang of junkies raiding warehouses to find crack cocaine.
Turns out some drug dealers are eldritch creatures straight out of the Mouth of Madness, and since by the virtue of being a fucking junkie no one is going to listen to your ramblings of the Old Ones' rising, it's up to you to go Hotline Miami on as many motherfuckers as you can to kill enough shit that you save the world.

Xenobears: The main character is on a quest to catalog the alcoholic drinks of an alien culture.

Ass Effect

You know damn well what it's about

You play a shekel-berg as he tries to make friend with the goyem, but they all hate him.

I'd play it.

Grim Fawn

You play as a disgruntled young deer trying to find work in the hustle bustle of the forest, only to be passed over for illegal starlings and bobcats.

I like this thing

You play as an immigrant. Live in streets, lure white children to gangrape and get praised.

You control a mute actor named Barkley. His job is to provide hammy performances for other actors to give voice overs too.

Bradley Second

It's a baseball game I guess.

Our heroes, after running away from the walking dead, become real estate agents. 1st game sets in a city, 2nd game sets in a ghetto.

You play as Codemonkey on a quest to purge Holla Forums of CP.
You choose to either make a harem or to settle with your first love.
Druggies. Druggies everywhere.

Gran Turisto.

You play as a young liberal 24 year old inked up nu-male with a cool beard. You travel the world taking dope pictures and eating exotic dishes. The story really picks up when you're in India and your girlfriend gets raped by Pajeets and you realize that these people live like animals and that you've been living a lie this whole time thinking that 3rd world countries are somehow exotic.

Calf-Life 2

Play as brilliant bovine scientist Gordon Freerange as you battle the sinister Combine Empire, a farming alliance dedicated to exploiting the proud cows for their resources and draining their oceans of milk.

Wow, my thumbnail is fucked too. I guess it's happening to a lot of people.

Ballout 4

Your son is the villain, you have to play him in a game of b-ball or nuke the commonwealth

You are a down-on-their luck actor who has just been rejected for the role of your life. Dressed in full military garb, you are abducted by aliens whilst in a drunken stupor. Now you must act your heart out and convince an invading alien force to not invade the planet; or whatever, fuck it, and try to convince them that you're the emperor of mankind and will let them takeover as long as you get a share of the loot

Dankseed.

Mike Dodson a hippie writer from California has his brain injected with the sperm of a thousand traveling negros. He must smoke lots of weed and spread the love of marywanna to all the good boys and girls, and his legs before he morphs into the ultimate life form, a giant spider that shoots undistilled liquid aids out of it's sac.

Dook
Same game, but with duke's one liners

I love it.

In order to rid yourself of the torment brought on by years of consecutive canker sore outbreaks: you shrink yourself to infiltrate your own teeth and set bombs that will purge all trace of microscopic carbon-based monsters (the real cause of canker sores) in each one. While infiltrating your teeth: you will find secret documents that hint at a conspiracy by an evil corporation to inflict you with canker sores for some reason force you to unshrink yourself and the documents you find in your teeth lead you to find out that the CEO of the evil corporation (who is also your estranged fraternal twin brother) is the source of all of your problems and he tormented you with sores out of spite. The game ends on top of the roof of his 60-story headquarters with a climactic fencing match.

I thought that would be a game about Aunt Jemima becoming a phone sex operator after Quaker Oats hits hard times and she loses her job as a spokesperson for her own brand of pancake mix.

Some fool opened a portal to Hell.
Fortunately, some brave marine kicked their asses enough to get them to make peace.
Part of this agreement was free trade, which is where you come in; demons gotta eat, and it's your job to feed them while making a pretty penny in the process.
Plays like Recettear, with cooking from Cooking Mama.
Also demons.

I half-expected a madoka magicka reference and was slightly disappointed when there wasn't one

SPLINTER SELL

THE GOVERNMENT IS LOSING MONEY, AND YOU HAVE BEEN TASKED WITH SELLING OFF UNNECESSARY BLACK OPS ASSETS.

WILL YOU SELL TO YOUR NATIONS ALLIES, OR FIND EVEN MORE LUCRATIVE PROFITS ELSEWHERE?

Silent Hall

You have to sneak through the house quietly, but the hallway has tons of squeaky floorboards.

you are a black Vietnam war draft dodger,who must evade the authority looking to send your ass in Nam,racist lynch mobs and other dangers
your goal is to reach Canada but by the time you've crossed the border you've found out the war was over and you actually crossed into Kansas

despite your mom being a man i was able to impregnate her to give birth to you

Pls user, shemale milf is my strongest fetish.

President Evil

[Insert description here]

Shut up and take my money!