On extremely hard/important part of a game

How come they never understand how fucking important a boss or a cutscene is? Why can't they just give me five more minutes god dammit?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nfpqm
nature.com/nature/journal/v483/n7391/full/483531a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to marry Yukako

Where do you think we are?

8ch has become the home of the underage edgemasters after it was made "safe" by jim

Did your parents just hate you?

reddit-tier

The only crowd I suspect of being underage are the remnants of GG, most are just hapless NEETs.

What is that Russian Steppe Nigger up to now?

Oh, it’s just made to look like him.
>>>/ara/2830

good luck working 3 jobs just to stay afloat.

Economy is shit.

hipster-tier

I have to now.

How did Iris become my mom?

why would anybody want to look like shit?

I don't. But when I was 12 I definitely did.
I would give anything to not have to pay rent and get taken care of while getting my degree.
Most of these man children don't know how easy they have it.

I FUCKING WARNED YOU ALL

GG was a meme/fad to half channers. They moved on to whatever is dank at the time.

MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT YOU DWEEB.

Nothing like having you own place.
Do whatever you want, watch whatever you want, wear whatever you want, eat whatever you want.

Writing blogs isn't a job.

What?

I always get interrupted during the final fight, ending scene or end credits. I rarely finish games, but when I do there's always somebody around to spoil the moment. Family, colleagues, pets, all bound to nag me during that very moment. They don't care that the game has been in my backlog for years, or that I have restarted it multiple times due to lost save files and shit. THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO COME IN AND NAG ME DURING THAT VERY TIME WHEN I JUST WANT TO FINALLY WRAP THINGS UP FFFFFFFUCCCCCC

how toxic user

you don't live in my state.

living costs are high, even for apartments.

Sure, you can technically "Do whatever you want, watch whatever you want, wear whatever you want, eat whatever you want."

But you have to pay to do what you want, you have to pay for cable or internet to watch whatever you want, you have to pay to buy clothes, and no more home cooking with the family because you have to buy cheap.

If you want to move out, you have to move out and live with other people. It's impossible to live alone in most states these days, unless you already have enough savings to do so, and a stable job that pays just enough for you to survive and not lose money each month, let alone profit.

Not to mention the loneliness that comes with living alone, but if you can deal with that, you STILL have to deal with everything else.

I can either live with people who love me, or with people who probably never will. My sister tried moving out and she got scammed and pushed around by her "roommates" aka fuck-buddies, but it was clear that none of them were fucking.

She's back home too.

The life of independence is over, because America's prosperity has declined.

60k before taxes
Living in a two bedroom two bath
401k, and personal savings
1500 rent
California, commute an hour to work.

You can easily do it.

I live in Cali, one of if not the most expensive state and I can make it by and I do it by maing 12$ an hour and going to school.
It's not easy but if you don't want to be a fuck boy with the mind of a child in the body of an old man it's required.

Video related, its you.

North Carolina. Minimum wage is 7.25, and that's pretty much all of the jobs since this hole is filled to the brim with cheap resteraunts. You're also not accounting for college, which is an extra 4000 each year (1000 per semester if you're running 3 classes, forget about even going to community) This isn't even getting into the mandatory costs of insurance, groceries (which are fucking expensive here, about 100 dollars a trip for 2 days worth of food) and other costs.

It's not that North Carolina is "expensive", it's that everyone is fucking poor. People have to work 2 jobs OUTSIDE of college to keep up with the costs.

My mom is the breadwinner with a middle level position in a bank and she can only help us survive.

My father has been shuttled around to a million different jobs because the companies he's working with literally KEEP BANKRUPTING, he literally has to work at a call center now, because they work for General Motors.

Also the employers tend to find ways to pay you under 7.25 and not get caught, somehow.

And most of the companies around here are getting bought up by big business, so even an 11 dollar per hour paycheck is a fucking dream.

You have no idea what it's like here. You literally live in a state where jobs above minimum wage are all around you, in FUCKING CALIFORNIA. I live in a state where it's either that or nothing.

Sorry, meant to say private or university.

Fuck you, at least I LIVE with my parents.

We even have Jojo threads on Holla Forums!
Where have you managed to spread the word of moe besides /a/ and /mai/?

Don't fall for the college meme

Already did. 4 years.

RIP

Hope you're at least ready to make America great again and bring the jobs back.

An even worse meme. If you want a job just to pay the bills, don't go into the most competitive fields in the fucking job market. You're just gonna burn yourself out and make you want to kill yourself unless you really fucking want to go into those fields. That is if you have enough energy and charisma to make the connections necessary to even get a job in the first place.

help me fam

I wanna fuck your mom Josuke.

I'm sure you will have lots of fun getting coffee for boomers who make you do all of their work for no money.

He hasnt been reading jojo for years!

Look at him and laugh!

You know, this is one of those things that I'm fine with. Usually when a fad is being forced I hate it immediately, but JoJo is fine in my book.

Read the post again. I'm talking about the 2nd exodus.

Starting what? Selling crack to niggers? Because you are gonna be an unpaid intern for the next twenty years.

Don't feel bad lots of people have fallen for the STEM meme. Of course this is only going to drive down the wage of you guys to nothing as they can hire unpaid interns forever now.

What are you even talking about? Do you even speak English?

I don't, I just think you disproportionately act like total faggots is all. Journalists still need to be gassed, but the circlejerk the general has become is intolerable. I've never even watched a single episode of Madoka.

I know it's inescapable, I just wish it wasn't the case. Shit plays out like a Saturday-morning cartoon from part 3 and onward and never stops being that way as far as I've bothered to spoil for myself. It was just disappointing coming straight from young Joseph's finale is all, I almost felt betrayed by how different it is. I just want to forget, but nowhere is safe from such reckless faggotry.

I sure do, do you? Because if you seriously expect to make 300k a year just because you have a STEM degree you are in for a rude awakening.

People fall for it because they think a bachelor's in bio/chemistry/physics/math will get you a high paying job when it really won't.

Unpaid internships are the highest of kikery.
If you're in this thread and you've ever been an intern for free, you're a dumb shabbo goy.

Nah, most people change majors as soon as they get their shit kicked in by pre-calculus.

So you just have no self-awareness? Or do you just waltz into threads without reading them?

Holla Forums has JoJo threads because it fills a giant hole in there, a Black hole of disappointment and incompetence, a hole called Adventure Time…

From what I hear its soon going to be. At least if the narrative being pushed is going to succeed.

Yes, they are trying to include arts into STEM

Everyone ran to get a STEM degree, because "hey those jobs pay well". Well guess what, there were never enough jobs for the people who rushed for those degrees, and now most of those jobs are eliminated or outsourced. Also, when everyone has something, the value of it goes down.
College us a scam to fuel the debt machine which powers the west, the only people who should be going to college are the rich kids (I mean the truly wealthy players) who are there to coast on the family name, money, and connections.

What a scary thought.

STEM is a entirely different bag of cancer.

I advise you to read the thread until you realize just how stupid you made yourself look.

jesus christ, Holla Forums feels like a kindergarten now

Really? Because I don't see bullshit political opinions spammed at me every day. Just science/Math and it's application.

Murrican time Holla Forums is always the worst.

Ah yes, the classic
"only rich people should have the jobs that require advanced training"
Did you by any chance read atlas shrugged and think "Oh man this is totally true"

I wasn't into MILF's…

…gods help me…

I got offered a job when I graduated from STEM, problem was that it only paid $10 an hour before taxes without any other benefits. I know stoners in high school flipping burgers that make more than what I do despite having 6 years of education and experience.

WEW
LAD

Remember when I said
Well, there you go.

Peer review is utter shit, many fields are either hopelessly corrupt or political (hello climate science and medicine) and if you think the reproducibility crisis in the social sciences is bad you haven't seen shit yet.

Goddamn son are you for real autistic?

What point? How the fuck can you have a point when the example had nothing at all to do with STEM?

Let me guess, you are an idiot who thinks da ebil medical corporations are giving people autism and can't handle the fact that all evidence disagrees with your stupidity so it's sciences fault.

I think its time to stop posting.

Try getting a Chem Engineering, a Pharma Engineering, an Petroleum Engineering Degree, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering
While being only self taught, I'm sure you'll get far. When you inevitably get denied I'm sure you'll then blame the colleges for creating a "system where you have to pay in" or "the jews".
I still have no clue what the fuck you're talking about when you say "This is why only rich people should go to colleges". Shit like my student loans were paid off in 3 years, in addition to state based tuition breaks, state based scholarships, etc. You should come out in easily workable debt provided you budget.

It's time you stopped posting user

Oh I bet I can get him to spout off about GMOs

Protip: Question marks indicate questions.

Oh, you expected me to take your shitposting Hurr durr are you autistic question seriously.
Yeah, you got completely proven wrong and your only defense is calling someone autistic.

Guess again you lobotomised chimp. Tell me, how often do the pharma companies need to get caught with the hand in the coolie jar supressing studies or pushing out bogus papers for some questionable overpriced drug they'll use to fleece the health care system before your don't have a kneejerk reaction about MUH RETARDED ANTISCIENCE ANTIVAXERS!!!11

how did you prove him wrong, you just dodged the issue and pointed to a social science and claimed that was STEM when it's widely regarded as a humanities degree

I think its better to just leave him be, he obviously has some severe malfunctions that makes him incapable of understanding basic social interaction.

So how about that GMO study that just came out recently that says no health issues can be linked to them?
Or are you waiting for the study that backs you up while simultaneously ignoring all others?

Assuming you aren't samefagging
I hope you guys aren't really this stupid.

So do you have any evidence or are you just going to spout bullshit?
Vaccines don't cause autism in case that is what you were implying.

You're the one who claimed that social science was stem.
And then when someone said no it wasn't, you tried the classic "I never said that" when we have IDs to prove you did

ugh wait I responded to the wrong person. I thought I was responding to the guy who claimed DiGRA was a STEM thing

This is some hardcore stupidity.

Nobody claimed DiGRA was a STEM thing. I pointed out that think tanks like DiGRA were turned into feminist think tanks because people only thought of "maths and stuff" and refused to care about the rot from within.

The fuck should I do?

Migrate to Sweden and say you are muslim.

Please go back to tumblr.

Josuke has good taste in vidya.

Your example means nothing then because you are comparing social science to fucking STEM and saying because Diagra got corrupted somehow actual science will despite no sign of that being the case.

If DiGRA isn't a stem thing then it doesn't apply now does it

If you actually read my post instead of trying to strawman it you'd understand, but alas some people just refuse to read.

shoo shoo underage

I haven't mentioned GMOs at any point you reading comprehension challenged autist. Go fellate a gun.

Stop projecting whatever triggers you and read on the assload of reproducibilty that plague the hard sciences you stupid autist.

Why is Holla Forums so scientifically illiterate?
Holla Forums loves shitting up the place with politics but whenever anyone tries bringing up science Holla Forums shits the bed.

You are right. You haven't given any real examples. Just spouting your uneducated opinin without anything to back it up.

Because Holla Forums is full of teenagers who think they know anything about politics because they spout Holla Forums memes and have heard the name "Rothschild" before.

okay lets break down your post that you thought through so thoroughly
Okay so no one can deny that, DiGRA was a feminist think tank.
Now lets progress on to the stupid part.
Okay now lets break it down. "People only thought of maths and stuff" okay so for some reason the social science think tank was a devoted "maths and stuff" aficionado in your world. So the "rot from within" took hold. Okay I understand that but lets get back from fantasy land here and lets look at it from an angle that doesn't require us to compare apples to oranges.

Quick recap to make sure I got this
DiGRA a social science think tank, was corrupted by the cancerous social sciences.
Somehow this applies to all things focused on "Maths and stuff".

Am I getting that right?

Just another day on Holla Forums

Science takes education. Politics takes opinion. Guess which one Holla Forums has more of.

Before I walk you through anything I really need to know if you have some severe social disabilities. If you do please tell me first so I can cater to your mental problems, it will make it easier for both of us.

Speaking of trades, which ones are the most lucrative?

Did you think Holla Forums was politically literate or something?

If you live anywhere that is hot for most of the year HVAC, other than that probably welding or boat mechanics.

Why live?

archive.is/nfpqm
nature.com/nature/journal/v483/n7391/full/483531a.html

So I am right so far, good.

We end up comparing 2 things that in no way are alike and instead are spouting that because they both had a focus on according to you "maths and stuff" the "rot from within" takes hold and "no one cares because they were based on maths and stuff".

What the fuck does that have to do with the price of wheat.
You're bringing up something completely unrelated and attempting to compare it to something else.

I can't even think of a good comparison to what you just pulled out of your ass. It's completely baffling how unrelated the two are. You're comparing something that's predisposed to that type of cancer to something that doesn't have that predisposition. That's like saying someone with asthma got sick from dust, so every human is going to get sick from dust because they're both human.

No. That's why I need you to answer my question. Do you have any social disabilities? Stop dodging the question.

No I do not share your mental disability, so maybe that's why it's hard for me to grasp your nonexistant logical chain

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how the scientific community works.
Sure you can spend money on bad tests, but that doesn't mean the scientific community at large will believe them. Even the article you link shows that most results can't be retested and are therefore thrown out.

yeah right

I stopped reading JoJo about halfway through Stardust Crusaders because honestly it was fucking boring

It gets better at part 4. Part 3 is the worst part.

but user, many jojo fans agree that stardust crusaders is filled with filler
at least get to part 4's main villian

on topic, when I was a kid the only way I could get my parents to understand was to pull the same shit on them
it got me in trouble but they got the message

part 4 is the worst part

I don't mean it as an insult, but you refuse to see obvious context, you dodge questions, you insist on being correct even when nothing you say makes sense and so on.

Since you don't understand context let me spell it out for you. My original post you are talking about was a response to and my post in question was pointing out the similarities with other fields that were corrupted and destroyed by feminism as seen here. In a thread where I and others had just pointed out that the narrative to put arts and other non-scientific non-STEM bullshit into STEM to corrupt and undermine it. My point was entirely to say that STEM is well on its way to go the same way as DiGRA and others due to the current narrative and people like 06436b and you who refuse or are incapable of seeing such blatant context in an imageboard post are going to allow these people to infiltrate and destroy STEM.

My post never had anything to do with the things you strawmanned.

You are the baiting one.
Part 4 is basically Ed edd n eddy of the Jojos parts.

Truth. Tony chapter is one of the coolest chapters in JoJo though.

Okay so you restating that you in fact were comparing two unlike things stands.
You are still comparing something that's steeped in cancer from the word go, to something that's much further removed (mainly due to vile misogyny dollars keeping strong womens out.)

Except your analogy is shit because you are comparing an already biased think tank to an objective science.
You have in no way shown that they are alike.

oh that's your problem then, you should really read my posts to understand where you went wrong

Then I refuse to believe you don't have a social disability.

There was no analogy anywhere.

None of what you are memetexting applies to anything I said. Autist please go and stay go.

Except Diagra was already corrupt.
You can't use it as an example.

Does the series get BATTLE TENDENCY levels of good anytime soon? I'm not even 10 episodes in to Stardust Crusaders and it so far it's Joey Jo-Jo smashing cameras and Jotaro being a faggot to his mom.

Second time you refuse to read a post in a row. Either read and or just go. You're both autistic and can't handle not being right. I get it.

We have. Your example was shit. You can't use Diagra as an example and we have explained why.

Part 3 is monster of the week and the best ending arc.

If you don't like monster of the week then you won't like JoJo anymore. I think part 3's monster of the week is awesome.

I like the deflection that you can't be wrong, and that anyone who disagrees with your horrible example has autism.
I get it, your ego is tied to being right on an user image board

Not pinning your hot milf mom to the ground, burying your dick back from where it came from and filling her womb with your virile seed, only to eventually have your cuck father raise your child and his grandchild without him realising(except deep down he knows it to be true and it gets his old limp impotent dick hard as he watches through the doorlock as you rail your mother)

After Polnareff they mostly fight wacky stands until DIO so it's a bit hit and miss depending on how much you like gimmicky stands.
The second season of SDC has some better fights in it.
Part 4 is glorious and well worth sticking around for. If you can't handle the pace of the anime it might be better to bumrush the manga.

Reported for being a kike shill.

Yes, that’s literally how liberals behave. There is no global warming. The AMA is the reason for high medical costs.

I can't tell if you are being ironic or literally this stupid that you don't see the irony.

Your only argument has been "what you think you posted is wrong, here is what you really posted" so please go autist and stay go.

No, more than 1 user has explained why you are wrong. Using Diagra makes no sense and you can't accept being proven wrong.

Except they aren't retested until something like the Reproducibility Project comes along. And we're talking about landmark papers, not some nonsense published in a open access journal so someone can pad their resume.

Seriously nigga, don't try to pretend the naive and idealistic picture you try to paint of the scientific community has anything to do with reality. That shit is for public consumption so the normalfags can wank themselves over their new priesthood.

Hey keep proving my character evaluation right.
You keep deflecting anyone that disagrees with you and calling them autistic to protect your own ego. I get it

Yes I know you can't be wrong and you're projecting yourself unto me. Feel free, autist. As long as you go and stay go.

Kill yourself, please. You’re a coward.

I was gonna say the same to you user.

Jesus I should invest in fortune telling, I'm pretty much a prophet

You can be anything you imagine. As long as you go and stay go.

Ah you missed calling me an autist to protect your horribly fragile ego.
Is your world crumbling yet, with your sheer reliance on that word, I would think you have to say it a certain amount of times to function or else you'd suffer panic attacks.

I'm just giving you want you want so you can stop shitting up the thread with your autism. So just go and stay go.

THERE YOU GO!
Please keep trying to save face, it's bringing me great enjoyment.
Maybe go back and say that it's an applicable example because everyone who disagrees with you is wrong because you say so

Give me a topic. I will present my proof.

Women have no concept of overcoming the self. They cannot understand the compulsion to get good, they only operate within a world where whatever they say and do is only so they can tell someone about it later.

It's related to their incapacity to understand honor or accountability. It's also the reason why there aren't any female philosophers worth a shit.

All they see is cartoons and wasted time- wasted, because you could be doing something to make her life better instead.

I don't even know where to go from here. Uh you were right all along, you're amazing. Wow. So great. So just go and stay go.

What you need is a scenario where she’s juuuuust barely getting up in age and you’re in your mid to late 20s without female prospects. Where she’s hormonally primed for wanting grandchildren and you’re not appearing to be in a position to be able to offer them.

Damn straight. A woman cannot be accountable for anything. She can only be HELD accountable by a man.

Oh man you're really playing it by the book aren't you.
That's pretty pathetic to try to shield yourself like that

That diagra is in any way related to STEM

What can I say that will make you leave the thread permanently?

Post pics of your suicide with a note saying "I have a fragile ego and can't stand being wrong on an user image board"
or just you know actually accept that you were wrong as opposed to trying to shield your ego in every way possible

Evidence to support your argument.

See

If that's acceptance then you're a horrible person.
That's an ego shield pure and simple, you're not actually accepting that you were wrong you're saying it solely so I'll stop pointing out you were wrong.

So basically you're saying I can't post anything that will make you stop shitposting as I have begged you to.

Besides actual evidence to support your argument.

No I'm saying you're not actually saying you were wrong.
You're just saying that so I will stop pointing out you were wrong because you still against everything else think you're right because you simply cannot handle being wrong.
Basically if this is how you act when you're user, you're a pretty sad person.

As expected of someone whose only argument in the thread has been "you're not actually saying what you say you're saying. you're saying what I say you're saying".

Sounds like my country

I didn't realize I was on Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

Yup still trying to protect that ego. It's no wonder you hold contempt for STEM fields if this is how you act. Being wrong is a natural in the course of life, especially when user it should just come as a "oh I was wrong, well time to accept that and remember it so I'm not wrong the next time this gets brought up". You on the other hand, cannot accept being wrong, your ego is inexplicably tied to your posts even when user.

Sure try to be all "I'm actually laughing at how pathetic you autists are" but deep inside you know that you're a horrible person who cannot accept that they can be wrong. Your mental image of yourself is tied to you being 100% right 100% of the time. I mean I've seen robots, and even they are slightly more functional people than you are. They at least blame their failures on an outside inexplicable force. They know they're wrong, but they were forced to do wrong by Genetics/Chad/Jews. You on the other hand, in your own mind anyways, are just not wrong. You believe that everyone else is wrong but you, and you simply need to believe that.

So please get help, or learn to accept that you're not a special perfect snowflake

Sounds like all countries the Jewish bankers are getting ready to buy up pennies-on-the-dollar, as per usual.

Digra is not a think tank. you would think that after all this time of digging digra people would know what digra actually was.

I forgot what it was called so I just called it a think tank. I was mentioning that by name because I remember from the digging threads that DiGRA was overtaken by feminists and destroyed from within. Sorry if that offends you dude. I just didn't think the literal definition of what it was had any significant meaning. Since I was solely focusing on the fact that it (like STEM is being now) overtaken by these Communist offshoots.

Oh great, more false assertions with no evidence.
This kid is going places.

See you're doing it again.

I have been reading this idiot post the entire thread.
You normally see this type of stupidity on Holla Forums but it is become a norm on Holla Forums as that cancer spreads.
Retards who will get proven wrong and just shitpost over and over to save face. It's truly amazing.
His last post should have been the one where he mentioned Digra because he was proven wrong multiple times since that post.

Explain

Well Critical Geography is becoming a thing. Where next? Critical Economics? I suppose Marx beat them to it. Feminist Biology seems like a good candidate, since only women and ethnic minorities can understand what it is like to have the body of a woman or an ethnic minority of course. What I'm really looking forward to is Feminist Mathematics. I hope I live long enough to see it.

Don't reply to the shitposters. Just filter and report.

Nigga means up until Cream

Part VIII is shaping up to be less that and more "random faggots come up to the MCs while they investigate on their own"

That's probably the strength of the series.
Even if you know how it's gonna end, you at least know it's gonna be consistently good or okay. It's one of the few series I've read that hasn't gotten worse over time, mainly because of all the time and location skip, so characters (except Jotaro or Giorno) don't overstay their welcome.

Alas, Araki claims Part IX will be the actual finale. Or this are the rumors about it, so maybe you'll be able to see something different for once. I wouldn't mind that either, ending it on a high note and just maybe releasing spin offs and shit will do much better than the avalanche of disappointment that Madoka has become.

The last parts of Steel Ball Run started disappointing me so much that I stopped having any interest at all in JoJo. It was just so boring that I never finished it.

Sounds good if SBR is any indication of his current quality.

1. Battle Tendency
2. Steel Ball Run
3. Phantom Blood
4. Diamond is Unbreakable
5. Stone Ocean
6. Stardust Crusaders
~7. JoJolion
8. Golden Wind

Joseph is clearly the best Joestar: he stays active & fights evil the longest, he beat immortal dudes before he had a stand, he got ladies all over the planet, he fights with cunning more than strength, he's not socially awkward or vindictive, he's not as gullible as Jonathan, etc. Even Jotaro got taken out, Joseph was never beaten.

Underage ban?

Someone's salty about muh lesbians didn't end up together.

What an awful thread.