Bannon Removed

> archive.is/UN3As

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7AXj2
archive.is/3yM4T
npr.org/2017/04/05/522733074/trump-chief-strategist-steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council
archive.is/5r6ms
archive.is/EaGxw
archive.org/details/PODESTACLINTONRUSSIANCONNECTIONS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

check the catalog retard.

Learn to use the catalog you fucking kike

The other thread contains a direct link to abc news you retards.

Reported for duplicate thread and shilling your own duplicate thread newfag.

Good work, Bannon. Side note but related to Bannon: I've started reading Camp of the Saints. Good shit, Holla Forums required reading right up there with The Turner Diaries.

Someone doesn't like losing their clicks.

The solution isn't to just make dupes because you don't like the OP of the other one, nigger.
Let the mods fix it.

Yes, that is, in fact, that solution. Mods can delete the thread made by a newfag/shill and this glorious thread can contain our conversing in the meantime - and since the mods are so variable, we have no idea when they'll show up to fix that thread, meaning myriad IPs will be logged, and clicks given, in the meantime.
Why are you so committed to keeping attention focused on a with a direct link to the enemy?

Enjoy your ban

Please go back to wherever you came from.

Sure thing Schlomo ;^)

The opposite will happen and you know it. You're going to be banned and the other guy won't. Congrats, you shot yourself in ththe foot.

You kikes never cease to project

Thanks for killing cancer and making Holla Forums great again, OP.

If that's what happens, it just goes to show how broken this place is, and how retarded our mods are - and won't effect me in the least because I'm posting via VPN.

The Jew Screeches As He Stabs At You

Do what we can user, we do what we can.

> archive.is/7AXj2

I can't wait tilll we finally get rid of /freech/ cancer like you.

You say "we" like you're not new here.

> archive.is/3yM4T

Cry moar lad.

wew

Don't ruin VPN nodes for other anons by purposefully shitting up the board.

Not an argument

Yet you keep posting - you really seem upset that someone took away the shill thread with its IP-logging and click-granting shit-link.
But that totally wasn't 'your thread', right?

At least you remembered how to sage. Fucking newfag.

How much do you get paid to come here here?

Jesus I hope they permanently ban you.

Seems legit newfag.
Tell us more about how duplicate threads are awful but MSM links in the first post are fine because the mods will fix it.

Thanks for proving how new you are. Enjoy getting banned for being a dumb faggot.

Seems legit newfag.
Tell us more.

Kek, its like you don't know what the letters 'VPN' mean.
Are you a fucking boomer or something?

> npr.org/2017/04/05/522733074/trump-chief-strategist-steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council
> archive.is/5r6ms

Updated at 12:59 p.m.

Already a thread kike.

One of the better choices that Trump did in the past month.

Good, Bannon was always /theirgoy/, just like everybody else from Kikebart.

Good he can be then used better elsewhere. He's still keeping his security clearance so no change.

There was precedent.

Wew, looks like Bannon got… Banned

Bannon's the only thing from this adminisitration being neocon trash you fucking retard. Without him Trump would just goy with the flow and Kikener and Mattis and the rest of the neo-con kikes would be invading Syria already.

If you post active links to kike media your thread will be ignored.

Yeah, I'm sure somebody who ran an Israel-first publication and called a kikess who wants to see Europe nuked if Israel ever falls a "great American patriot" is stopping Trump from being a Neo-Cohen.

It could just as well be Bannon getting rotated out of one role and into another after completing his task.

Without direct involvement in the deliberations that lead to this decision it's impossible to know what motives underpin this change, but it's certainly more fun to meme it as Trump having completed his play and moving one of his more valuable pieces to a new theater.

Oy vey, Trumps entirely jewish cabinet has one less zionist approved shabbos goy flitting around the edges of the administration who was equally trying to push us into WWIII for international jewry.

Still that leaves the most based zionist neo-con globalist jews in his administration pushing America to fight their wars for isreal.

So based, so jewish, can;t wait for lying jews in this thread to get all excited for Trumps entirely jewish cabinet's next plans to serve jewry.

Oy vey, have you goys got tired of (((Winning))) yet?

How is the OP any fucking better? Click bait, misleading title. "Bannon removed". Removed from what? You could have said his NSC seat in the fucking title and not had me freak the fuck out for a second. but ya didn't.

Just hit the button and do it, faggot. You don't have to write a book report; virtue-signalling is completely unnecessary in this instance.

How does someone come in here and pretend to be a total die-hard Nazi, and then end up being such a little girl? Read the rest of this faggot's posts. There's seriously eight year old girls out there that aren't as much of a whiny bitch as this guy.

Nobody cares, gayrod.

fucking gas yourself

nigger learn how to read:

"He was there to babysit [former National Security Adviser Michael] Flynn, to watch him as he 'de-operationalized' the NSC from [Obama-era National Security Adviser Susan] Rice," the source said. "Mission done." "

what a misleading title, bannon is being moved to a new position, he is still on the Trump cabinet. Next time don't clickb8 me OP

GREAT MEMES 10/10 wow you're fucking hilarious and also so edgy

Iran better hit israel's nukes.

you totally showed me

thread

lying kikes

This really is a non-story. Bannon is still chief strategist and still has his national security clearance.

Yeah, pretty much this.

archive.is/EaGxw

PODESTA-CLINTON RUSSIAN CONNECTIONS.zip Files Download

archive.org/details/PODESTACLINTONRUSSIANCONNECTIONS