Racist white nerds and virgins BTFO!!!!!! White Supremacy ends now fascists

Racist white nerds and virgins BTFO!!!!!! White Supremacy ends now fascists.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.fo/zJoHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is some shit level attempt

You know, there is a character maximum for a reason, dumbass. It's to ensure there are any low-effort posts like yours.

nice shitpost

Reported.

The sooner you realize that awards and shit like being a "best seller" are fucking meaningless jew shit, the sooner you'll understand that they do this to create a false sense of quality and popular opinion.

This place has gone to shit.

Its fucking Holla Forums, we need to do something and quick.

It's threads like this that make me hate Jews in the first place.
You think it's demoralizing, but really it's just more fuel to the fire.

fuck!

congrats I guess

The (((Hugos))) were proved to be scams years ago by sad puppers.

Oh yeah guys, I'm sure these awards are completely accurate and not biased at all.

> 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Oh, look - shilling.

Isn't that the SJW hive that had a significant number of "No Award"s a few years ago when nominated books by certain conservative writers got to the top because they used social media to ask their fans to vote for them en masse(which the SJW writers have been doing for years, by the way)?
Think it was called 'Sad Puppies' or something.

Given that both our mods and the BO are intl, what do you propose we do, faggot?

Do you guys unironically not recognize that OP is being sarcastic and doesn't actually support this? What the fuck happened to Holla Forums's ability to shitpost?

Kinda hard to tell with all the fucking shilling on.

Given the quality of OP's discourse and the cuckchan-tier BTFO posting, there's no fucking way OP is anything but a cock-gobbling faggot.

*going

We can't do shit as long as we have realmoonman and Imkikey as mods.

You can tell by the fact that his word-to-meme ratio is like 3:8. An actual shill would try to present some sort of argument using this as evidence that nigger stories are good. This, however, is an ironic shitpost designed to bring attention to the fact that the awards are obvious bullshit by juxtapositioning evidence that these comics aren't selling along with the fact that they are receiving awards, while also satirizing leftists with a shitpost.

You niggers need to go back to shitposting school.

Kill yourself, you fucking retard.

Mmm…let's check /polmeta/
wtf, another timeline swap, fucking berenstein…

anyway…I hope you enjoyed the past years, it was nice to be with you. See you somewhere else

btw, the Trump css was OK when he was elected. Why the anime tho ?

Listen to me very carefully.

Go.
Back.
To.
Cuckchan.

Okay, you're reported, too.

>>>/cuckchan/

If OP wanted to have a smart thread, they would have made a smart OP with an intelligently constructed argument, insight, or comment. Instead, they resorted to low-effort memeposting and "ironic" faggotry.

The best shitposts are subtle and clever, like slipping in a "my wife's son" into an otherwise innocuous comment to a normalfag. This is just boring and moronic, and you're a quadruplenigger for even attempting to obfuscate this.

Reminds me of a story where cleaning lady mistaken modern "art" for trash and threw it away.

Reported.

Impressive.

ignore my sage

Gee the pandering awards doubles down regardless of evidence. Water is wet.

Low effort 75s gets automated ridicule.

archive.fo/zJoHw

Devilish bump

I thought the Hugo Awards were pozzed due to political correctness? Anyway, when it comes to comics, awards are nice, but they sit around and collect dust. Money is the driving factor in that industry.

I don't think Hugo remained one of the awards people pay attention to after their science fiction fiasco.

The level of shitposting is off the charts.

cough cough…