(((EARLY ACCESS)))

(((EARLY ACCESS)))

What the fuck is it with people releasing shitty broken games? I wouldn't even have made this thread if it weren't for these guys not staying in development with a game that (((looks))) okay

welcome to 8/reddit/

this board needs to be nuked

eh, from what i can see, it's just another life is feudal, or in other words, medieval minecraft
i already fell for that shit and bought only to wait for months for the devs to barely fix the performance
this one is probably gonna run like shit and have poorly done M&B combat too, but hey, maybe the grinding won't be so bad

What's with the meme parentheses?

Does anybody find them funny?

wew, anything else?

Some people just like to point out coincidences.

You're not even using it for jewish names, just random words.

I was looking at the planned updates and etc. and was thinking like a M&B MMO-ish game but I'd like PVE too so why the fuck release a halfbaked product?

(checked)
He's implying you are jewish for not enjoying calling out the jew

that's exactly the same promises life is feudal made
lo and behold, it still sucks a year later

Fell for Life is Feudal myself.

While I like the idea of a fairly realistic medieval multiplayer sandbox game, I am under no illusions it's probably never going to happen.

That's what I'm worried about, I dodged LiF myself, but this is calling my name, I am responding in anger.

I am in awe that this has become the norm.

What's jewish about the word "looks" in the OP?

This is the most forced shit meme since WHEN I WAS.

tbh they could have done a way better job when they released it in early access
but they made some horrible design choices
like making everything require hours of grinding for the simplest shit, and making the skills absolutely require you to play with other special snowflakes
like it can take you 4 hours of chopping wood and leveling up your skills just to build a hut
then there's the fact that combat sucked
have they even added other animals yet? last i remember the nearly invincible wolf and maybe a rabbit or deer

Because all games these days are about looks and looks alone, they never play good or even mediocre.

It was just pointing out how graphics over shit = good video game to these devs

Is it better than Mortal Online at least? thats the bare minimum for me

I think they have mistaken "realistic" for games means utterly tedious.

I know there was rabbits and deers, and maybe even bears, but I honestly stopped caring.

Nothing. But summer is here, and that means newfags who try too hard to fit in.

I've never noticed that companies sold broken games until you used those meme waves. I had no idea.

First you fucks misuse "cuck" and now you're using parenthesis wrong.

Wonder if these on the surface competent looking early access games start as early access cash grabs, just slide into it after it becomes clear the development team won't be able to deliver?

See

Lisp threads should be banned on Holla Forums

Considering it's summer and 4chan banned Liru outside of /h/, I'm not surprised.

Hey I'm not jewish but does anyone find all these jew jokes on Holla Forums really f*cking obnoxious? Go back to Holla Forums.

You fucking meme slinging faggots need to stay in your place
>>>/reddit/

I find ironic pretending to be a newfag more obnoxious.

One thing I think Holla Forums doesn't realize is that people would buy these games even if they were promised that they would never be finished.
As long as it is in a playable state, people will enjoy it.

People aren't being duped or scammed into buying games under a false promise.
The buyers know what they are doing, they don't care.

The even more brutal truth; Early Access gets playable builds to the hands of the community for projects that would have never made it to gold, and that is a good thing, and people like having the chance to play a game that would have actually been canceled before release.

I bought space engineers under the knowledge that Marek (the ceo) was a lazy cunt who can't like make game properly and loves to jump ship when the game is "good enough", there are lots of games that are in early access that don't really exist outside of early access, i COULD play minemade, but i don't have the autism for that shit.

How long till Holla Forums begins shitting on Holla Forums actively like they have been with libertarians?

Not everything is meant to be laughed at. The parentheses are meant to convey subtext to the word itself.

IE: The (((woman))) has a penis, ergo, feminine penis.

It started out on The Daily Schlomo because Jewish names would echo or some shit.

this is literally WURM with shiny graphics and some other features
WURM thread

Nobody wants to join your shitty unorganised commune faggot

The problem with early access is that you never know how a game is going to turn out, even if it's incredibly promising. And that half of the games are just soft launches, the game itself is up and running but it's just lacking content so they hide behind an early access tag to try and invalidate calling it out for bullshit. I just wish EA Games were pretty much limited demos, instead of buying into an unfinished game and hoping it turns out what you hope it will turn out to be. Either that or allow for much more flexible refunding with EA titles.

Newfags desperately trying to fit in are the ones that need to be nuked

why

It's because you're old as shit and the clock keeps ticking.

You're going to die, you're on a time limit with no pause and no continues, all your stats git rolled at random and you're stuck with a shit character.

Newfags from Holla Forums might as well be redditors.
Fuck out of here

>>>/n/426062

The fuck with that shit lately? Is actually a reddit thing?

Worse, redditards trying to impress Holla Forums with ((((((memes))))))

Oy, vey. The bullet made him go full jew

Is this the fate of a Holla Forumsirgin? To be unmarried, yet still anxiously count down the days until summer ends?
sage

Why are reddit fags so fucking obnoxious?
Why do they deny the shit so strongly to the point you have a fucking (30) fucking post long argument about shit they should known if they would fucking lurk for a year before fucking posting.

Early access is shit in practice and model, doesn't mean there aren't exceptions to the rule, but the majority of shit is going to be bad.

Its mainly kids with disposable income and poor taste, I don't blame them if I was that age grown in this time I wouldn't know quality either.

I used to kill ants with shit I found around the house, kids really don't need much to be entertained.

Why not use quotation marks like a normal human since everyone already understands that format