ELoEL

ELoEL

Other urls found in this thread:

tgweaver.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should have gotten a picture of a real pizza for the top picture.

Huehuehue

That image doesn't even make sense. It shows that in the trailer, there's tons of jewery and in the final release there's absolutely none, which is the complete opposite of reality.

pic unrelated

wat

If only that was the truth, the real truth is that the Trailer is that plastic fake/photoshopped hamburger/pizza while the real thing is completely different and far reduced in both quality and narrative weight.

That's because all the Jewry is cut for making the DLC
Is exactly as real life

There is no mushrooms or salami on the final pizza though

haha

my dick is rock hard

That image needs to be updated to get with the times, split the toppings up into smaller bits, then sell a season pass for the whole topping but it only works for one of the toppings, and you have to buy other season passes for the other toppings.

Weird fetish.

Welcome to the internet

From the comic I guess she's meant to be unattractive, but she isn't drawn especially unattractive, so my penis can't help it.

Thats actually really hard making on my weewee too….maybe is the idea of being used because i never say no to ugly chicks

She's not drawn to be especially hideous, hence boner.

You should never willingly stick the dick into crazy.

Your boner lacks abstract thinking skills.

You've forced me to post a qt boner.

Getting drugged and lovingly raped is the best fetish

Degenerates really hate nice things.

a white """""""person""""""" took their time to draw these

Someone who lusts after black cocks apparently. My guess would be a buttsore goon, they love having their wives fucked by a coon.

That third one is atrocious

It's said that Christian women are some of the most hypocritical, sluttiest women know to man.

It explicitly says she’s fat, you fucking retards.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind these posts.

Dropped back into the grave.

The second set isn't so bad.

So the game improved? I don't get it.

can't disagree, the only things that belong on a pizza is good cheese, tomato sauce and seasonings

i can smell your butthurt

Here, I forgot one you might like

I'm sure that's what the kikes tell themselves. There are no women as debased and degenerate as the christkillers, arabs with their fixation on sodomy come close tho.

i think thats just the cocobutter in your wifes boyfriends hair

chillax anons, it's not sinning if it's anal! :^)

Daily reminder that Christianity has nothing against sex, it just wants you to have a lots of children with it and take care of them with love.

Christendom forgot about that, but allah didn't.

I don't care for christainity but man is that squat girl unattractive and annoying to look at.

U wot.

It's back to Morocco for you, Rakesh

Christendom didn't forget, heretics and kikes tried to make people forget but the worst propagator of the whole "church is against sex" myth are the atheistic hedonists who just want to excuse their behavior as the only reasonable. Fornicators are the worst, they forgot the point of sex. This is the reason why we fought against perversion for so long.

Even if he was a muslim that wouldn't make him any less right.

HAHAHAHA WOMEN ARE SOOOO FUNNY LOLOLOLOL

I think they should make fun of Islam next.

That always bothers me about these so called "liberals", they only use "free speech" on the easy target.

Christianity has been the butt of every single on their jokes for the past 40+ years, yet they won't tell a knock-knock joke about Islam.

Wonder why ?????? :^^^^^^^^^)

I was talking about the statistics, mudslimes are pretty fertile and christians were too, but muh progress had other plans.

Glad to know someone studies history around here.

The more I study scripture, the more this talk made sense that someone made a long time ago, where the anti-sex explosion from some communities was anti-biblical in origin, and in many ways is similar to paganistic anti-fertility and antinatalist positions which are so favored by the secularist.

Apparently today, being a cock hungry slut is the only way to have sex, and if you aren't allowed to do that, then you must be anti-sex.

Still pretty bad.

It's been a while since I've seen anything from Player 1. I wonder how they're doing.

Feel free to post something better, then, you critical fuckstick.

oh gross

He's still around.
tgweaver.tumblr.com/

Learn what words mean before using them. You look like an idiot.

But its true, they are. All that repressed sexual tension has to come up sometime, somewhere, in some way user. Then they have to lie to themselves about their feelings because they think Jesus wouldn't approve, only further exasperating their sexual tension.

I know exactly what those words mean and I know from experience religious women aren't the pure maidens people make them out to be. They are just as bad if not worst then other women because they think they're good people.

He's a libtarded furry now.

LOL

Which could be percieved as her inner monologue. Or she could just be a chubby and the guy isn't into that. Point is she isn't drawn particularly fat so a sort of mental bargaining can take place.

LOL

I like the first comic.

I think it's pretty good too, but I get the feeling that the author thought the rage in the last panel was justified, rather than how it pointed out how liberals are a bunch of hypocrites.

Liberal webcomics always seem to make the opposition seem reasonable.

Do you have the one where the girl is wondering "I wonder how I'm going to get triggered today!"

That one is just the embodiment of these SJWs who's sole life purpose is to wake up and start shit.

Nope, Is it similar to this one?

Gross but incorrect, he was fucking gay, and then he finished in them.

I can't remember too well. I think it was her getting out of bed and then going out for a bike ride wondering how she was going to get offended.

It doesn't matter.

Here's an unrelated gem.

lol

If the genders were swapped this woman would be on death row.

This made me instantly and violently erect.

Context?

High pitched faggot shmorky dated a crazy bitch, violence erupted. thats a soundclip of their fight.

I assume that's before he became the crazy bitch.

That's the joke. Society hates men & infantilizes women. Although women are mentally like children they are given the power of adults without the consequences because "muh dick"

This was very recent, by the way.

Lowtax had enough of his drama after that, and ditched his tranny ass.

"OI, CHAP! WANNA SNOG? I'LL ROIT GOBBLE YER NOB, SQUIRE."

Still hot

Okay. Reported for intl.

I can't finish it.

There's already a LOL thread

Over 24 hours late, good job.

This is Player 1

WHAT THE FUCK

Top kek