Chivalry thread

ITT: We discuss why this is the best multiplayer FPS(lasher) game around

I enjoy the game, but it's not very good

but it isn't

Its shit.

If only this thing had momentum based damage.
And if only the community wasn't terminal cancer.

You know what, I'll refrain from negativity here;

I enjoy the most the Horde mode mod that that German Elko made, I fucking hate how progressivly artificially difficult he has made it over the years but that and FFA are pretty good.

I would never play this game competitively though or anything to win, it's like Tribes with voice spams and general fucking around.

What don't you like about it other than all the bugs?

See

It's all part of the fun user

Aye, milord

Same tbh. It's fun to pick up and play every now and again, but the fights just end up being players spinning around like retards and get boring after a while.

Isn't it just TF2 with knights?

Yes, which is why it's so fucking good

It isn't though, shill. That would be Pirates, vikings, and Knights 2.

I'll probably be playing the horde mode tonight after work if anyone is on, we can struggle and shitpost as brothers in arms

It used to be a lot fun, one of the better games in its genre, but it's gone downhill fast. Ever since drags/invisi-swings became common practice the game just isn't that fun anymore. Combat becomes less about timing/reflexes and more about who's willing to use the cheapest tactics.

This as well. If the developers implemented momentum-based damage it would fix a lot of my complaints about the game. However, this would be a very big change to the game's mechanics and is not something that I could see the developers doing.

Should've put

It's still pretty good, and atleast attacks connect and don't make you jump forward like a retard when you're moving around.

Why would TB fix their old, niche game if they've got a new IP to shit out? :^)

They could have fixed some of Chivalry's problems.
Instead, magic.

It would've been an amazing game if they took feinting out, and if all of those 360 spinny 200 fov faggots with the black armor skins just left.

It could be more fun if it weren't so dead.

It's been over a year since I've actually seen someone feint.
Doesn't mean they don't do it mind you, it's just impossible to spot microfeints with the brandystock.

I can't tell the amount of teammates I attacked (or enemies I ignored) because I couldn't tell which team their faggot ass custom skin belongs to.

Was great fun at launch

Playing Chivalry in a nutshell.

Sorry

TB is just another shit dev with a shit game who sold out.
M&B Warband is supreme.

GG FAGGOT.

Anybody up for a spot of Horde mode mod?

Bannerlord is the reason I'm actually looking forward to e3 this year

Mount & Blade is good for single player and single player alone. Napoleonic Wars is probably the only half-decent multiplayer despite those instant kill bayonets.

if its covered in red, its better off dead